Was It Revenge or Not? Ch. 04

Story Info
Things I didn't know and what was Angie's true motive.
5k words
4.09
4.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8itgood
8itgood
16 Followers

The aftermath

I was in bed reading on my tablet, when my phone buzzed, indicating I had a message. It was from Maggie with an attachment. The attachment was a picture of Maggie wearing cotton panties, which said "Daddy's Little Girl". The pair Angie bought at Victoria Secrets.

The text read: "Hello, daddy, thanks for the nice panties from Vegas. I just love them and hope you do too. Are you up? If not... I can guarantee to get you up....lol.

On a serious note, I like to call, if you're not to tired."

I responded, "Not tired, just reading in bed, I'll wait for your call."

Maggie, had met with Angie for happy hour a few days earlier, the topics of discussion, the Vegas weekend, and my relationship with Angie. It was also when Maggie received her Vegas gift.

Maggie was concerned how I processed all the events of the Vegas weekend, as she had heard Angie's point of view.

Our conversation recapped the dinners, shopping, erotic cab ride, Fremont Street, helicopter tour. Also, the last night, the gambling, meeting Tom and Suzanne, dancing at the club and the argument.

Maggie said, "In all seriousness, I hope I can related Angie's mindset right now."

"Maggie, wait! Shouldn't Angie tell me this, I'm sure she is not afraid, she has never been a person not to tell things like she sees them. It might better for her to relate her feelings about the weekend, instead of her best friend", I said, in a scolding manner.

"I'm sure she will, in due time", Maggie replied. "I want you to fully understand her point of view, not only about the weekend, but also your previous relationship. Angie, may or may not divulge everything that she told me. However, if you don't want to talk about it, I'll drop it. Angie didn't ask me to do this, I just thought if you heard some of this before hand, you will be able to process it, before you talk to her, and it may overt hard feelings, anger or even another argument."

"OK, I believe you're trying to be a good friend. I'm all ears", I said.

"I believe the two of you were in love during the time of your affair. At least, from what Angie told me, you told her hundreds of times that you loved her, and she told you the same. Then the day of reckoning happened and your affair was discovered. I understand all the pain everyone endured, the two of you, wife, husband, children and friends. As you know Angie divorced her husband, and probably would have anyway, but the discovery of the affair was the straw that broke the camel's back", Maggie told me.

"Here is were things get difficult, but I hope brings some clarity", Maggie said in a serious tone. "Angie was disappointed in you. She was divorcing and becoming available, and you had the same opportunity, to leave your wife. Her thoughts were the two of you would no longer have to hide your affection for each other and could become a loving couple. Hoping to build a strong relationship that could have included marriage".

"Your choice was to stay with your wife, and I'm sure for many good reasons. So the woman, you told Angie so many times, you no longer loved, you decide to stay with. On the other hand, Angie the woman you said you loved with all your heart, was going to be available. Maggie paused before completing her next thought. "Maybe if you would have had some cojones, you might have divorced also. Sorry for the blunt view of things, but it reflects Angie's feeling related to you."

Maggie continued, "After you made your choice, Angie was strong and brave enough, to leave you alone, no questions asked. So dickhead, you broke her heart, she was depressed for a long time. I know because she cried on my shoulders many a day."

"Now let's fast forward to the present", Maggie continued. "Your a widower and single, so you begin to communicate with her once again, you threw out all kinds of complaints and flirt constantly. The point is you decided to enter her life again, mainly because your now single and alone. She believes and I'll paraphrase, "I've been second fiddle to his wife all these years, and now that he is single... now I'm good enough. He parachutes back into my life, charming as ever, and thinks things will return to the way they were during our affair."

"It had never occurred to me how my words have deceived her." My choice was to keep my family intact. Angie absolutely allowed me to do that, with no interference. I was beginning to see things through her eyes and how she must mistrust me, especially now. "Maggie this will help immensely, if or when, Angie and I have this conversation. "Thank you", I said sadly.

"As you know woman love to feel desirable and wanted, you've done a good job of that with her. She enjoys the innuendo, banter and sexual fun you two have." Laughing Maggie added, "I do too, since she shares just about everything you two say or do, at least on a sexual basis, and I love all the naughty pictures."

You were a very naughty boy in Vegas. I may need to spank your old fart ass, or would you like your little girl to spank your monkey?" She said laughing.

I was glad Maggie confided in me about Angie's pent up feeling towards me. I was also happy she had lightened things up, being her nasty self.

"You have not mentioned the couple we met at the Hard Rock Casino, or our augment." I mentioned to Maggie.

"Yes, she told me about them, what were their names, Tom and Suzanne? I know a lot things went on that night, I doubt you have no clue about. Angie told me how you played the old stick in mud, third wheel shit." Remember what I just said a moment ago, "She was upset, because you didn't make her feel beautiful, sexy, wanted or desirable. But that couple sure did,... you caved... just the way that Tom guy, thought you would. Where was that confident, charming, get your hands off my girl, type of guy?" Maggie asked.

"So I've been reminded of that fact a couple of times already", I said with a laugh. "Would you like to fill me in on the details of that night. There was a tremendous amount of whispering, groping, and time Angie was not accounted for?" I asked.

"No I cannot divulge details entrusted to me by Angie", Maggie explained. "I'm sure she will fill you in soon."

"Come on, Angie got pissed at me and I believe there's more to this story then meets the eye. I promise I will not say a word, besides Angie may never tell me", I said pleading. Plus, you drop a bomb on me like that and I'm just going to let it drop, Damn Girl."

Maggie was laughing and said. "Ok, you promise right? I will under one condition. When you fly up here to visit your daughters, that you take me out for a drink. Is it a deal?"

I replied, "I'll do better then that, drinks and dinner. Its a win, win for me, I get a great meal with a beautiful sexy woman."

Maggie began laughing, as she said. "That's the sexy, confident, old man I know. Maybe, we could also enjoy dessert, if you could serve up a nice firm banana, I'd gobble it down, and I'll offer up a sweet, tart pie for you to eat."

Maggie explained, "I have to admit, some of the details Angie relayed, got me very turned on, mainly the Suzanne kiss. I've been trying to get Angie to act on her bi tendencies for years and that slut gets a kiss within hours".

"Understand Maggie, Angie may feel if you two get sexual, it might jeopardize your friendship", I replied.

"Or make it strong and deeper", she said. "I've never told her, but I'd love to move in with her. Not as a partner, as we both love cock to much, but I have strong fantasies to ravage her sexy body once in a while."

I asked, "Are you stalling, or trying to change the subject, so you don't need to fill me in on the details of that night?"

"Ok, you're not going to tell Angie right? You must also promise, not to get upset, angry or bothered at anyone's actions from that night? That you will not secretly hold it over Angie's head, or influence your perception of her or me?", Maggie asked, expecting me to keep my promise.

I agreed to all Maggie's conditions. Soon the details of that night, I was not privy to, began to unfold. Maggie made sure I understood that discussions and conversations were paraphrased and Angie's view point.

Maggie began her recollection of what Angie had told her. Well the young couple, often times would troll for women or couples in the casino, bar or club. They were both excited when they saw Angie walk up to craps table with you. Both were enthralled with Angie's red hair, plump body and her age. The couple have well defined attributes in women and couples that they try to pickup and seduce. They enjoy the chase almost as much as the sex, if they're successful. They wanted the redheaded, MILF on the far end of the craps table.

I thought to myself, That was some very interesting information. How would Angie know about the couples intentions about trolling for women or couples? My only conclusion was that either Tom or Suzanne, informed Angie, how they trolled people, sometime during the night.

Maggie continued, it was not by accident how they positioned themselves at your end of the craps table. Their philosophy is the same as wild animals, separate the weak from the herd, then devour and ravish their prize."

Again, I thought to myself. How would Angie know about their philosophy and seduction methods, unless one of them told her?

So I asked Maggie, "So did Angie tell you what Tom whispered in her ears, while we were playing craps?"

"Remember this is all paraphrased", Maggie reminded me. So after Angie blew on the dice, Tom whispered in Angie's ear. "Red, I have something else you can blow beside my hand." After a few more rolls, he whispered again. "Your lips are so full and breathe so hot... you know Red, my wife loves feeling hot breathe on her clitty."

I mentioned to Maggie, "I only saw Angie smile slightly after Tom's whispers." Maggie replied, "Angie was shocked by his boldness, she felt awkward, and at that point wanted to leave."

So when it was Angie's turn to throw the dice, you know more whispering occurred. Angie told me her first throw was a winner and Tom whispered in her ear. "Red, you're very lucky, how would you like to get lucky again?... later with us." She hoped when she had completed her throw, you both would leave.

Well, Tom continued to whisper in her ear and was now touching her. "Red you have great wrist action, and very strong hands, is that firm grip contributed to stroking big, hard, thick cocks? I bet you've been jacking off men and boys ever since you were 12 years old." When she made her point and won again, he made another foul whisper. "Nice toss! Red do you like to toss salad or have your salad tossed?"

Maggie then asked me. "You do know what toss my salad means, I mean in a sexual connotation, right?" Telling me before I could answer. "Its rimming a person ass."

Maggie continued with more details and thoughts. Angie was very uncomfortable with all the nasty whispers and unsolicited advances, knowing you had no clue about what was being said, but she wanted to be rescued. Angie was thinking to herself that either you were unconcerned, not interested, or enjoying seeing the couple's advances.

I had to admit, I was clueless, and now understood some of Angie's anger towards me. I had seen the sensual touches of Angie's hands and arms which were all above the table. What I didn't know, until Maggie informed me, was Tom had groped her ass several times and Suzanne was running her hand up and down Angie's thigh. At this point Angie was becoming pissed at me, and decided to accept the club invitation.

At the club I was aware of all booth conversations and how interested they were about Angie's daughter, asking many probing questions. I told Maggie about the questions Suzanne asked me, did she like anal, was she bi and several more about her daughter. Angie wouldn't know about those questions because she was dancing with Tom.

Maggie thanked me for the new information and continued saying, Angie had decided to see how far things would go, first related to Suzanne and Tom, and second, how much would I allow to happen.

I added more details to the story, telling Maggie, about the encouraging statements Suzanne said out loud, during Tom and Angie dance.

Maggie said, "You know how much Angie loves to dance. She was kind of excited, being a middle aged, divorced mom, dancing with a gorgeous, young, build stud, in a club filled with young, beautiful people."

Continuing, I know you saw Tom lift Angie's dress and show off her panty covered plump ass, but other touching occurred. Angie informed me, that Tom had fondled her tits several times through her dress and bra, plus making comments how he longed to see them bare. Your date, old man... was getting turned on, not by you, and was somewhat proud that she was able to get Tom hard. She was beginning to enjoy the attention.

"Maggie, I knew about her getting him hard, Angie gave me that tidbit during our argument", I informed her.

"Ok", Maggie replied. I'm sure you saw him squeezing and mauling her ass. But, from what Angie told me there was much more touching. I'm sure you couldn't or didn't see those intimate touches, mainly because of all the people on the dance floor, and how Tom would position Angie while dancing.

Angie told me how bold Tom became on the dance floor. As they danced slow, he took one hand off her ass, and positioned it between their grinding crotches. He pressed his hand hard against her crotch. He started rubbing her roughly between her thighs, pushing her dress tightly against her pussy. He said, "Red, I can feel how turned on you are. I feel you thrusting against my hand, you want your pussy to cum, don't you?"

Angie, told me, how naughty she felt, how she was enjoying his rough, unsolicited touch. She was turned on and moaned loudly several times, but with the music blaring, no one was the wiser. His vicious attack on her pussy made her legs weak and her knees almost buckled. How she tighten her grip around his neck for extra balance, that she was indeed thrusting her hips against his hand, all the while swaying to the music, Maggie informed me.

"Fuck! I didn't know that happened. You're right I didn't see or realize any of that was happening", I told Maggie in a surprised voice.

Maggie reminded me again that some of the conversations are paraphrased. "Red! Kiss me," he demanded. Angie only snuggled and kissed his neck. "You cannot hide your horny desire, Red. Your cunt is absolutely sopping wet, it really needs to be satisfied." Then he grabbed one of her hands from around his neck and placed it on the bulge in his pants. "Wouldn't you love my young, strong cock filling one of your, middle aged, mommy holes?" He laughed out loud, as Angie broke the embrace and stopped dancing.

Angie told him she need to use the restroom and would meet him back at the table. I'm paraphrasing again. "What type of gentleman would I be, not escorting a beautiful woman to the ladies room? I'll wait outside, besides I wouldn't want some young boy stealing you away and having his way with you". Before Angie could enter the ladies room, Tom grabbed her arm and strongly threw her against the wall, he put his large muscular arms on both sides of her, sort of trapping her. He told her, "Red, one kiss before you go." And he leaned in for a kiss.

"Remember you promised not to get upset", Maggie reminded me. Well, their lips met and soon their tongues were swirling and playing with each others, darting from one mouth to the other. Angie told me he was a great kisser. As they shared their kiss, he began feeling her up again, over her dress. When the kiss broke, she was somewhat breathless.

Tom then looked her directly in the eyes and told her. "Red, as long as you're going to have your panties pulled down while you take a piss, take them all the way off. Suzanne or I might want to explore that hot pussy more this evening, and not having any obstructions will be more enjoyable for everyone. Don't put them in your purse, bring them out in your hand, give them to Suzanne when you see her, she will take that as an invitation that you're open to exploration. Do as I ask Red, show us you really are the naughty, filthy, dirty, MILF, we think you are."

"I had no idea all this was going on", I commented, somewhat flushed.

Angie, told me how conflicted she was while in the ladies room. Tom had gotten aggressive, demanding, and a bit rough with her. She was surprised and amazed at how highly aroused she was. Her pussy was absolutely dripping, which helped contribute to her soaked panties, along with her sweat from dancing. She fix her hair and makeup, straighten her dress, and bunched her panties in her hand, then walked out. Tom was standing in the same place, smiling and talking with a long legged blonde, in a black skin tight, short dress. Angie stood and watched for a minute, before approaching Tom and the blonde. Just before she arrived, Tom kissed the blonde on the cheek and handed her what looked like a business card, and the blonde walked away.

"Who was that? Some rich woman needing financial help? Really, you hand out your business card, even while on vacation?" Angie said with a chuckle.

Smiling Tom replied. "No, she saw me standing her alone, walked up and asked if she could buy me a drink." I told her I was waiting for my beautiful, redheaded girlfriend to freshen up."

Angie was still puzzled by the business card and asked Tom what that was about. Tom handed Angie one of the cards. She looked at it, on it was, Tom and Suzanne name, but no last name, an email address and a phone number. No business logo or company name, Angie looked at Tom for an explanation. He told her, "We hand them out to people we have interest in. Its got a private email and the phone number is answered by a 24 hour, answering service, very discreet for our safety and others." Angie placed the card in the same hand that was clutching her panties.

Angie thought they were going to return to the booth, but Tom again pushed and trapped her against the wall. This time he aggressively push hard against her body, pinning her tightly between his body and the wall behind her. He kissed her neck softly, gently bite her ear lobe, then forcibly her mouth. She told me, It was a long, tongue swirling, deep passionate kiss, and how she didn't resist. Then, Tom reached under her dress, and rubbed her unrestricted, uncovered wet pussy. While they continued to make out, he ran a finger back and forth through her wet slit.

The kiss finally broke. He stopped his assault on her pussy, leaving his hand between them, but then grabbed her wrist aggressively and persuasively placed it down near his crotch and near his hand.

These conversations are what Angie related to me, but the context is definitely understood. "Sorry more paraphrasing", Maggie reminded me again.

Tom sternly directed her, "Red, can you feel how turned on you've made me? Help me take my hard cock out of my pants. I want your hand to feel how big and meaty it is." Both of them struggled and wiggled, but finally freed his cock. He placed her hand on his bare cock and she naturally wrapped her hand around its girth, not even considering people in the club might see her doing it.

This is what Angie related to me. "My god, Maggie it was one of the biggest cocks I've ever held in my hand. I wanted to push him back so I could see it, but he continued to press his body hard against me. Fuck Maggie, it was so stout, fleshy and throbbing, it had a fat, well rounded head. Maggie, I was so turned on holding and stroking his round, thick, meaty shaft, I'm ashamed to say this to you, but I want Tom to fuck me."

Tom, however wanted to know how she liked the feel and size of his manhood? She only nodded her head with a big smile on her face, she squeezed the thick shaft of his cock which made him moan. He continued to torment her with his words, about her being a middle aged, filthy whore, that craves young, strong cocks, to satisfy all my salacious holes.

8itgood
8itgood
16 Followers
12