Was It Revenge or Not? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie recommend at this point, that he put his cock back in his pants, before someone spotted them and get in trouble. He agreed, but directed her to put his cock away. It was a real struggle, as their bodies were pressed so tightly together, he did finally help her and soon it was once again contained in his pants.

He mentioned that Suzanne and him were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, then asked. "Let's go up to the room? Then, you can drool over my fuck stick, the one you just held, and I get to see your beautiful middle aged body. Red, think about it, we could be fucking in less then 5 minutes. Come on let's go."

Angie asked, "What about Suzanne? You just going to abandon her?"

Tom replied laughing, "No, of course not." He then explained their preconceived plan. "If I don't return in about 30 to 40 minutes, Suzanne will excuse herself to use the ladies room and leave. She understands by not returning in the specified time, I've taken somebody to our room for some fun. Instead of the ladies room, she will come to the room and let herself in with her key. I do the same routine, if Suzanne picks up someone and goes to our room.

Now, I was beginning to understand how Angie knew about the couples trolling and seduction techniques, I thought to myself.

Tom continued to asked Angie to their hotel room. Telling her by the time Suzanne arrives and enters the room, she would be enjoying my cock in one of her mommy, MILF holes. He told her that Suzanne will strip down and join in.

Maggie continued, Tom began making suggestions about what they should do about you, sitting alone in the booth. "So related to that Viagra, one and done, old fart you're with, he will figure out he has been ditched and hopefully leave. Of course if you're not comfortable with that approach and want to be nice, just text him. Tell him you're on an exploration mission with your new lovers, and since their so much to explore, you will be kept very busy the rest of the night. Why not ask him pick you up around 11 am tomorrow, if he doesn't agree, you can take a cab." She told me he found great humor in his pompous remarks and broke out in loud laughter.

I found it somewhat appalling, at Tom's disregard of me and my feelings. He was a pompous ass in my opinion. I also thought, as Maggie didn't mention anything, what Angie's thoughts were about his stupid suggestions.

"You already know Angie didn't go to his room and returned to the table. However, she did tell me, how intrigued and interested she was about the invitation", Maggie informed me.

"You saw the hot kiss with Suzanne. I'll do my best to tell you what spawned that kiss, why Angie was receptive and the whispers they had shared", Maggie said.

When Angie sat down next to Suzanne, she secretly, under the table handed Suzanne her smelly, damp, bunched up panties. It sent a positive single to Suzanne, she knew Angie was commando and her pussy fully accessible. Well, in no time at all, Suzanne's hand was rubbing Angie's thick inner thigh, pussy and clit.

"Did you pay attention how many times Suzanne circled the rim of her cocktail glass with her finger? Those fingers, you inattentive fool, were in Angie's sopping pussy and the whispers were Suzanne telling Angie how good she tasted", Maggie stated.

I had to admit I didn't find Suzanne's action out of the ordinary. I was more concerned about what they were whispering and smiling about. As I was self-absorbed in my own self pity and thought they were talking about me and I was sure not in a positive way.

Maggie continued, Suzanne's whispers were actually dirty suggestions and seductive proposals for Angie to consider. Of course all the while a woman's soft, thin fingers were playing on and near Angie's hot muff. One whispered proposal was, "If you're shy about being with a woman for the first time, we can go to hotel room alone, without Tom." Suzanne added, "Tom won't mind, he will more then likely find some bimbo to fuck and suck his cock."

Another, one of Suzanne's whispered suggestion was, "Making love to your alluring, voluptuous body will be erotic, titillating, sensual, softer, much slower. No cocks pounding mouths, pussies or asses, just two woman taking their time to please each other. Unless of course you like it more rough." This is when Suzanne took her chance and kissed Angie.

'"The rest of the evening you pretty much know about", Maggie said.

"Thanks for sharing what Angie confided to you, I had no idea all that happened. If Angie ever talks to me again, I promise not to divulge this phone conversation or what was said", reassuring Maggie.

"Good but don't forget your promise of dinner when you come to Minneapolis." Maggie laughed.

With a deep sigh I said. "I've gleaned a few things about myself and my friendship with Angie. First, her disappointment with me for not divorcing, how I made her feel I didn't love her, then aggressively reaching out again, once I became single. Second, I didn't show her the true desire I had for her that last night in Vegas and let another couple show their desire and seduce her.... Oh well all in the past now."

"Don't be so hard on yourself", Maggie commented. "But I hope you will be hard on me when I see you." Making us both laugh.

"Well you already know how hard I was, that last night in Vegas, when Angie and I video chatted with you", I said with a chuckle. "By the way, it seemed the chat was awfully one sided, all I saw was one shot of your pussy. When I had the camera pointed at Angie the only thing streaming was an empty room. Where did you run off to?" I asked.

"OH, right.....the video chat", Maggie said with some dismay in her voice. "Remember at the beginning of our phone conversation, you promised not to hold anything discussed tonight, against ANYONE involved!"

"Yes I remember. Maggie were you doing something very naughty and didn't want to let us see?" I asked.

"Here goes, I was not the person you two were video chatting with. It was Tom, Suzanne and I think that blonde I mentioned earlier. They were video chatting when you knocked on the door. Angie, told me she was watching them have a threesome and how she would do all kinds of nasty things at their request", Maggie informed me.

"Now it makes more sense why Angie was already naked. Why she used words like they, everyone, and them, in some of her vocal descriptions. Why she was so highly energized to show off her sexual skills. She was entertaining them," I commented.

"Yup, I believe so, Maggie agreed. "Also, Angie's daughter didn't call, that was to get you to leave. They continued their video sex chat, well into the morning. If its any consultation, Angie told me that Suzanne made some positive comments about how nice your dick looked and if she had known, might have enjoyed it."

Laughing I responded, "Never judge a book by its cover, even if its an old book."

"I'm not sure if or when Angie may respond to you, she not the type of person to hold a grudge. However, I'm a little worried about her since Vegas, maybe she is going through a mid life crisis or something, she is like a total slut. If you think she was nasty before, you wouldn't believe it now." Maggie explained.

Continuing Maggie said. "She has video chatted with Tom and Suzanne a few more times. Now, Angie wants me to join in a chat with them, I have not yet, but it kind of intrigues me. Also, Suzanne is planning a solo trip to Minneapolis, she wants to arrange a massage session with Angie, her daughter and me, and I think it will be more then a massage. Suzanne keeps commenting to Angie how remarkable and special a love is between a mother and daughter and how she looks forward to witnessing it expand to an entirely new level.....That slutty, dirty, bitch has no boundaries."

I ended the conversation with Maggie by stating. "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

12