Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Hey," Carly said. "You already have more than you can handle." I turned to her and kissed her.

"I know," I replied.

"You're going to start confining your activities to family only," Kami said sternly before she smiled.

"Okay, okay," I said as I put the truck in reverse.

"We can't have you sticking your beautiful cock in everything you see," Carly teased.

"I'm not that bad," I replied. I saw her roll her eyes and turn to Kami.

"Yes, you are," Kami said.

"My mom told me about the way you were looking at Michelle the other day at the office," Carly laughed.

"What? She looked really hot," I said.

"Uh huh," Carly replied.

"I'll give it all up, if that's what you want," I said.

"Whatever," Kami said. "You couldn't if you wanted to. You'll always have the problem of our three mothers."

"That's true," I agreed. They both rolled their eyes and shook their heads.

"I don't know why we bother," Kami sighed.

"Because you both mean the world to me," I replied.

"So, you say," Carly countered with a sly grin.

"You do," I insisted.

We pulled into the mall parking lot and I found a spot close to the entrance. As we walked in, they took my hands. I turned to each of them and saw they were smiling.

"We're probably going to get some weird looks, but fuck it," Kami said. I nodded to her as we continued to walk.

Shopping with them was actually quite a bit of fun, especially when they snuck me in a fitting room with them. I enjoyed watching them try on clothes, since Carly's bra was the only undergarment between the two of them. They modeled for one another and for me. Their hands were constantly on one another. I noticed the security camera and could only wonder if there was someone monitoring it. When they both approached me on the little bench I was sitting on, I began to worry. They rubbed their naked bodies against me and kissed me passionately.

"There's a security camera up there," I reminded them quietly.

"So," Kami replied.

"So, maybe there's some old pervert stroking his dick watching us," I said.

"I don't care," Carly added. She knelt in front of me and reached for the waistband of my shorts. She pulled them down to find that my cock was of course, already hard. Kami joined her and took me in her mouth. Carly smiled, her big, green eyes sparkling behind her glasses.

"I love you," Carly said.

"I love you, too," I replied. "They won't put us in the same cell in jail if we get caught, though."

"We won't get caught," Carly insisted. "Kami and I have had fun here many times."

"Are you serious," I asked.

"Uh huh," Carly nodded.

I shook my head at her and turned to Kami. She simply shrugged her shoulders never pausing in sucking my cock. Carly leaned in and Kami handed my cock over to her.

"Baby, we love you. We love experiencing new things with you," Kami said.

"I know," I said.

"We don't want you to ever get bored with us," Kami smiled.

"I don't think that's going to happen," I replied.

"Good," she said. She leaned in and whispered something to Carly. She immediately pulled her mouth off my cock.

"What," I asked.

"We were just wondering if you still wanted to shop," Kami said.

"Because we want to go back home and fuck all afternoon," Carly added.

"Okay, if that's what you want," I said. "I just didn't want it to always be about sex with us. We can do normal things."

"We can do normal things when we're old, baby," Kami insisted.

"Okay," I said. "We'll go fuck all afternoon." They dressed and we walked out of the dressing room. I saw a security guard and had a moment of panic until I saw him smile and wink at me before he turned back the way he'd came from. I needed to learn to be more careful about what I let the two of them get me involved in I thought to myself.

We left the mall and Kami suggested we go to her house as David, Jenn and Ally would be at Carly's house. I turned onto the Bennett's street and saw my Mom's Honda parked in the driveway. Jackie's Acura NSX was there as well.

"Doesn't look like that's a safe bet," I said.

"No, it doesn't," Carly agreed.

"I wonder what those hussies are doing in there," Kami wondered aloud. Carly and me both started laughing.

"Probably just talking, baby," I said.

"You can't really talk when you're eating pussy, baby. You know that," Kami laughed.

"I do know that," I said. "We'll go to my house."

"You're sure it's okay," Carly asked.

"It's not like we've never been there before. Besides, she knows now. I'm sure she'll be occupied for a bit," I laughed.

---

Jill's narration of her afternoon, July 6th, 1992.

I left the doctor's office with my prescription and went to the pharmacy to drop it off. It was so exciting and lurid knowing that I was getting back on birth control because I was making love with my own son. God, it had been so good. I'd denied myself of those pleasures for far too long. It had been five long years since I lost Danny. I knew he would have never wanted me to wait that long to move on, but it was like when he was gone, that part of my being just turned off. I didn't see another man that I thought about being with in that way, not until my Bradley became a man before my very eyes.

I'd fought my feelings for him for a long time, as I never knew what he would have thought. Having experienced the hell I did growing up, I knew I could never make the first move. Fortunately, he'd noticed me that morning. I saw the hunger in his eyes and knew that he wanted me. I had no idea that it was within a day or two of him having lost his virginity to my long-lost sister. I thought of how this whole story would have been a bestseller for the trashy books the other girls always read during slow times at work. The only thing was, it was true, and I was living it. I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and saw Angie's Porsche and Jackie's Acura parked side by side. I grabbed my purse and walked in. The hostess directed me to a table in a little alcove separated from the main dining area. It was perfect, I thought.

Angie and Jackie stood to greet me. We hugged warmly and shared quick, discreet kisses. These two women were beginning to mean so much to me. One was my sister, the other could have been my sister. The closeness the two of them shared extended to me from our very first meeting. My life seemed to be more complete that day than it had ever been.

"So, how have you been," Jackie asked with a knowing smile.

"I think you can probably guess how I've been," I replied with a smile of my own.

"How was it," Angie asked calmly.

"Oh, god, it was amazing," I replied enthusiastically.

"Do you have any regrets," Angie asked.

"Just that I didn't start earlier," I laughed. They both took my hands in theirs.

"Honey, you needed to know in your heart that it was the right thing to do," Jackie said.

"Yes, I did," I agreed. "He, uh, also told me everything."

"He did," Angie asked with a smile and an arched eyebrow.

"Yes, he did," I smiled back.

"And," Jackie asked.

"I should probably thank you both," I smiled.

"Honey, there's no need to thank us," Jackie laughed. "He's just one of those men that get it, even if he is just 18. He's so damn handsome, but he doesn't have that whole 'God's gift to women' air about him. We'll just have to keep him grounded."

"True. He's so much like his father," I said quietly. "As we made love this morning, I could almost see Danny there with me."

"Sweetie, that's very understandable. He's your link to Danny. That was why you needed to enjoy this," Angie said.

"I realize that now," I said.

The waiter came by to take our orders. We continued to chat, but I felt like I needed to hear their side of things, particularly with regards to Bradley's involvement with Kami and Carly.

"Jill, that doesn't bother either of us in the least," Angie said. I watched as she looked to Jackie who nodded her head in agreement. "They're young people in love. There just happens to be three of them. Kami, against my advice, wasn't initially honest with Bradley about her feelings for Carly. They were already in love and then along comes Bradley. She took a chance she shouldn't have and could have hurt Carly and Bradley both, but fortunately it worked out."

"Jill, Angie and I have shared our love with Richard for many years and I could not imagine myself anymore happy or fulfilled. You love who you love," Jackie added.

"I understand," I nodded. "I was pretty shocked this morning when he told me about all of this, but I'm okay now, I think."

"Honey, we honestly had no idea who he was," Angie said. "We were all a little reckless I'm afraid."

"I know, but I'm not bothered by that," I said.

"If you're uncomfortable with us-," Jackie started.

"No, please, feel free to help him burn off some of his energy," I laughed.

"I understand what you're saying," Angie smiled. "They're quite eager and virile at that age, but he has his hands full. You may have to rein him in if you're not getting the attention you need."

"We'll see about that. I'm sore in places I forgot I had," I laughed.

"It happens," Jackie smiled.

Our food arrived, and we continued chatting as we ate. When we were finished, the waiter offered dessert. Jackie politely declined and accepted the check.

"We can have our own dessert," she said after he walked off. I smiled and nodded.

An hour later I laid naked and panting on Angie and Richard's bed. The two of them had thoroughly ravaged me, as if I needed any further sexual satisfaction. I leaned back against the pillows as they curled up next to me.

"That was probably the last thing I needed, but you two know how to get me going," I panted.

"You have a lot of lost time to make up for," Angie said as her hand softly stroked my cheek.

"I guess I do," I smiled. "This all still seems like a dream."

"In a way it is," Angie replied. "I never knew about you or could have imagined we would grow so close so fast."

"No, neither did I," I replied.

"Fate has a funny way of working," Jackie added.

"Yes, it does," I replied. Jackie moved towards me and our lips met softly. "I really love you both. You've helped me face things that I probably never could have on my own."

"That's what sisters are for, babe," Jackie replied with a smile. "The blood kind and the adopted kind."

"That's true," I laughed.

"I wonder how that shopping trip is going," Angie asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "I really hope that Kami and Carly have Bradley somewhere wearing him out."

"Honestly," Jackie asked. "You don't want to enjoy his magnificent cock again tonight?"

"Well, maybe like once," I said with a laugh. "He just wants to keep going and going, though."

"It's a good thing. You're both in your sexual prime," Angie said with a wink.

"I know, but it's been a long time," I laughed.

"I know it has," Angie smiled. "Your energy will come back though."

"Maybe," I laughed.

"So, you're honestly okay with everything," Angie asked.

"A month ago, I'd have been horrified about all of this. I mean I had feelings for Bradley that troubled me, but I knew that deep down, I'd never really act on them. Then the relationship between he and I started to change. Largely in part to meeting the two of you, I'm afraid," I laughed. "But now after I've faced my feelings for him and the three of us have shared what we have, I'm think I'm okay."

"I'm happy to hear that," Angie replied.

"Honestly, when he told me everything, the thing that was most shocking was him with the other guys," I said. Angie and Jackie both started laughing. "What," I asked.

"Baby, the two of us had a little wager on what would bother you most. I said it would be him making love with me, Jackie took the guys. Looks like I'm paying to have her hair done," Angie smiled.

"I just see him so much like his father. I could never have imagined Danny doing anything like that," I said.

"Well, you had your own experiences with Gloria and then us," Angie said.

"That's true," I nodded.

"They're just horny, little devils," Jackie said.

We all laughed at that.

"So, what are you doing Friday night," Angie asked.

"Nothing that I know of. I work, but after that I'm free," I said.

"I'd like for you to come over for dinner," Angie said.

"Sure, Bradley and I," I asked.

"No, just you, Richard and I," she replied. I felt my stomach twitch.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Yes, of course," she said.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Good," Angie said as she leaned over and gave me a long lingering kiss. I felt Jackie press against me and I turned to kiss her as well.

"I think it's big sister's turn, don't you," Jackie asked.

"Yes, I do," I smiled. I turned so that I was resting above Angie on my hands and knees. I looked deeply in her eyes and saw she was smiling.

"I'm so glad we finally found one another," she said softly.

"So, am I," I replied. "Like you've said, I always felt like something was missing from my life. I had Danny and Bradley, but it still felt that way."

"I know," Angie said. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer to her. Our lips met, and I kissed my older sister softly, the passion quickly building. We were lost in one another as we had been that first night. I felt movement on the bed and realized Jackie had moved closer to us. Angie and I finally broke our kiss and I turned to Jackie.

"I didn't mean to leave you out," I said.

"Oh, it was fine," Jackie smiled. "I was really enjoying watching you two." She leaned over and kissed me before her hands began caressing Angie's breasts, as I resumed kissing Angie. Soon, Jackie hands were teasing my own breasts and I could feel my own excitement building once again. I tried to push it out of my mind as I concentrated on making Angie feel the way I had earlier, but Jackie's skilled hands knew exactly what got me going.

"I thought we were going to focus on her," I groaned as Jackie's fingers lightly twisted my nipples. They were already tender from Bradley's attention and the love making I'd shared with the two of them.

"We're going to focus on everybody," Jackie purred as she kissed me deeply.

"Mmmm, that's what worries me," I replied.

I continued kissing my way down my older sister's body. I was soon positioned above her womanhood and it seemed to glisten with her wetness. I looked up to see Jackie kissing her. When they parted, I smiled briefly at Angie before I moved my face between her thighs. The sensations I'd first experienced in the summer of 1967 returned much as they had just a few nights before. My mouth made contact with Angie's intimacy and she pushed against me in response. My tongue roamed through her wetness slowly exploring her and savoring her essence. Her hand reached for my head and her fingers intertwined in my hair. Soon her hand was directing my head, pulling me closer to her and setting my pace.

As my tongue moved over her, her passionate moans increased steadily. I loved hearing them, knowing that I was pleasuring her in this most intimate way. Jackie's hand caressed my face as I continued licking my sister's sweetness. To my surprise, Angie was nearing the point of no return faster than I'd expected. Her fingers clenched my hair and her hips pressed upwards against my face. I continued licking her sweet flesh until she could stand it no longer and climaxed.

---

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers
12