All Comments on 'Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 13'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
5 stars - of course

Great well-written sexy chapter in a hot series. Glad to see you post again. We've missed your stories. I particularly like the progress in the jill/angie relationship, and it's nice to see Brad jealous. very cleverly written. hope to see a lot more of thi.s story soon

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 4 years ago
Wonderful to have you back

I’d forgotten how much I love this story. Actually, after EIGHT MONTHS I’d forgotten a lot and had to skim some of the past installments to get back up to speed on the plot line and characters.

If there’s a bright lining to this pandemic it’s that you might now have more time to write! Don’t make us wait so long again.

andrepkandrepkabout 4 years ago
Manna from heaven...

Home confinement has advantages. Spending a lot more time with Literotica in general, and enjoying the latest installment of this saga. Please write more. There are plenty of stories left, juicy combinations between the characters. Thank you!

bshell47bshell47about 4 years ago
Another awesome and DREAM STORY

A perfect night for Brad and exciting morning with Jill/Mom.

I wish you had let us know what Jill did with Angi and Jackie. Richard had a lovely night and probably day off.

Can't wait to read the next chapter with Kami and Carly.

Please do not be so long.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

That was disappointing. Absolutely no story advancement. At the 13th part I thought you would be involved in the plot for at least 90% of the chapter. I can pull up any of 90% of stories here to get sex with no story. I read your because you write stories.

Not sure why you included another POV. This story, I thought, was about Brad and his adventures.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
i completely disagree with "Ultimatehomebody"

There was a lot of character development in this story. Brad has to learn to deal with his jealousy when his mom starts to fool around with someone else. And richard and jill get closer. yes - there was some great sex, but the story was about much more than that. i gave it 5 stars. great series.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this

I have enjoyed this story. Please do continue it.

lerenardruselerenardrusealmost 4 years ago
One of the best story lines

What an amazing story. Please don't delay in getting the next chapter written.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

He'll or a story. Really enjoy it. Could read more as kids are off to college.

Imwanting2Imwanting2almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Still a lot to develop. Keep writing please. Normally. Loving Wife fan but find this series amazing. Great character development and writing style. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
MORE

Hope this continues. Very good story line!

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

enjoying this erotic family story, well written, well paced.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

One of my favorites

Please continue

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Find the HOTT sales clerk

Sex for EVERY ONE

Hurry back

Can't wait for the "College Adventures for the three sexy teens"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous