Was It What We Watched?

Story Info
She tried out a BBC, bareback.
2.1k words
4.41
35.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
109 Followers

There are apparently quite a few literary critics as members. Thinking they have a doctorate in English, they feel compelled to critique submittals on grammar, punctuation, spelling and style, not to mention content. I'm not a published author with a staff of editors. If you don't enjoy my post, just move on. If you leave a negative comment I reserve the right to delete it.

Was It What We Watched. pt 1.

Yes we are swingers. We had just arrived at a swinger house party. My wife, Dana, and I stood together inside the house, peering through the large bay window at the pool side action in broad daylight.

A stunning blonde was sitting in an outdoor chair next to the pool. She was completely nude, her legs were spread wide, her husband was kneeling between her legs lapping at the folds of her wet pussy and standing beside her chair was a large completely nude black man. As her husband gently licked her glistening pussy, the blonde's left hand was caressing a huge, black as night, cock.

Occasionally she would lean left and her tongue would flick and rotate around the huge purple head. The black guy stood completely still with his hands on his hips, looking down at the blonde's tits as her chest rose and fell to match her panting. The BBC lacked full rigidness until the blonde shifted left and started to suck the head as she stroked the long fat shaft with her hand. At this point the husband pulled away from her pussy and looked up at his wife sucking the head of a huge black cock.

My wife and I stood in silence watching through the large bay window.

When the blonde wife stood and motioned for the black man to sit in her chair, we knew things were heating up. My wife reached down and rubbed my hard cock through my pants. It was straining to get out. My wife, Dana, whispered, "you like that, obviously".

When the blonde had the black guy seated she backed up slowly, reached between her legs and began to rub the huge slab of meat against her wetness. When we saw her shudder we knew she was forcing herself down and him in. When my wife, Dana, saw the blonde slide down on the cock, Dana sat on a chair in front of me. She freed my cock and began to suck me with abandon.

The blonde had her back to the black guy and was looking directly at her husband as she worked more and more of the huge cock inside her. Her husband was still kneeling on the concrete, in broad daylight, not two feet away from his wife as she rode another man's cock with slutty abandon.

The lusty scene was 40 feet away from the window were I stood watching. As I watched and with my slutty wife knobbing of my cock I started to cum. I didn't really want to cum because guy's who cum too soon at swinger parties typically go home early.

Yes, Dana and I are swingers and Dana is a size queen. She loves the sensation of her pussy being stretched and a long fat cock bottoming out inside her. The last several years she has been enjoying the various cocks at swinger events bareback. She claims the sensation is worth the risk.

We have memberships on a couple of swinger sites and of course when single men on the sites view her photos and read our profile they send a message. We occasionally receive a message from black men with huge cocks. In the past she has simply shown no inclination toward interracial sex. When she watched through the window as the hot blonde worked her hot wife pussy down on the huge black cock Dana's attitude may have changed. Dana would certainly suck and fuck a huge black cock if I asked her to...

Last night she dressed in a red catch-me-fuck-me outfit with high heels and invited me into our bedroom to fuck. When I walked in the room she sashayed over to me and dropped down on her knees. She looked up at me as she sucked my cock and tongued my balls. In no time I was drooling with pre-cum. She used the tip of her tongue to pull it away in ribbons and wrap it around my cock. I knew better than to cum.

After she sucks cock she wants to be fucked. She stood and I admired how slutty and nasty she looked. Her hair, make-up and outfit screamed I want to fuck. She climbed up on the bed and spread her legs. She spread the wetness over her lips, pulled her legs back and whispered a barely disenable "fuck me". She was wet, she was hot, she was tight and I loved it as she came and came. After about 15 minutes I asked her what made he so hot. She said she had been looking at profiles on the swinger sites. Several dozen thrusts and another of her orgasms later she said she received a message from a single guy. She kept fucking me as she described him. "He is tall....thin....a nice 6-pack....and a 9 inch long, fat cock". Several more thrusts and as she is enjoying another orgasm, she moans, and softly says, "I want to....wear this red outfit....heels...I want him to fuck me with his big black 9" cock".

I groaned and filled her with cum.

We took no action on the on her want to be fucked by the BBC.

So a couple of months go by. We were in Jamaica at a nude resort. We were there with several couples we are friends with. Cliff and Sue walked up and said they having an afternoon party in their room, inviting us to join them. We chatted a few more minutes and Sue said she had invited a local guy. Dana asked if it was a Jamaican. Sue said, "well yea. He has his test results from 4 days ago and I'm going to fuck his big black Jamaican cock".

Around 2:50 Dana stood up from her beach chair and announced she was going to shower. There is an outdoor shower on the beach. I watched as the water beaded up and ran off her sun screened skin. She rubbed and stroked herself and her nipples hardened. She slipped her feet in her rinsed off flip-flops, pulled her hair back in a clip and said, "let's go."

The door to Sue and Cliff's room was not latched. When we slowly pushed it open we instantly noticed Sue on her handed and knees on the bed. Andi, her new Jamaican friend, was standing behind her. He had had a firm grasp of her hips. She lunged back as he lunged toward her.

Three other couples were in the room. One couple was standing in the corner watching. Another couple was fucking just like Sue and her new Jamaican friend. The last couple was in the window seat. She was sucking his cock as he watched the 2 couples fucking.

Cliff said, "we went ahead and started as he went to close and latch the door. When he came back to Dana and I she dropped to her knees and started sucking our cocks. When Cliff was rigid, Dana stood and climbed up on the bed laying on her back with her ass right at the edge of the mattress. Cliff and I took turns fucking her as she chatted with Andi. He asked her if she had ever tried Jamaican cock. She said she had never had a black cock. She looked up at me as I slid in and out of her and said, I'm not wearing the red outfit I promised you but that's ok isn't it?". I smiled and she knew I was acquiescing.

Andi pulled his cock out of Sue and showed the glistening shaft to Dana. After Andi slid back into Sue, Dana asked her if she could try it out. Sue said, "we have some magnum condoms if you want one".

Andi slide out of Sue again and moved toward Dana. I told him he could fuck her bareback if he went in the bathroom and washed. Gone a few minutes, Andi returned still drying off with a hand towel. As he approached Dana she rotated on the bed. She asked me, "you want to watch me suck his cock?".

She already knew the answer, that's why she rotated so her head was near the side of the bed. Assertively she said, "don't go anywhere or get distracted, I want you to watch it all". I stood beside Andi when he walked toward Dana. We shook hands like old friends as Dana reached for and pulled his cock to her lips. She encircled the fat bulbous head, snapping her stretched lips across the pronounced rim. her hand was fondling his balls. His sack was hanging low and she rolled his big balls in her palm. He stepped closer and she ran her tongue up and down the underside of the 9" shaft while looking me straight in the face.

As she flicked her tongue across the tip, she whispered, "are you sure you want to watch me get fucked by this big black cock? He might squirt his black seed deep in my pussy. He might cum in me. You want to watch his cum running out of me? Do you?"

I could barely utter a response but rather pulled her around rotating her again to where he ass was near the edge of the bed. She raised he knees, spread her legs and gently rubbed her pussy. She looked right at me as she said, "Andi step up here and resize my pussy."

Dana reached between her legs and rubbed Andi's cock on her pussy to spread some of her wetness on the head. She lined him up with her slit as he leaned in. When the head pushed past the tight entrance of her pussy she rotated he head back and groaned. "Ooohhh fuck, that's a big cock".

Andi said, "I'm honored to be your first black man," as he slowly worked more and more of his cock in my wife. She tensed up a couple of times when he went too deep, too fast. After about 5 minutes his shaved groin and balls were snuggly against her. She laid still a minute to adjust to his girth and depth.

Dana looked up at me and said, "I am a slut, aren't I?"

"Andi fuck me with all your cock and if you want you can cum in me" She was looking straight at me then said, " after you cum I'll suck you until you are hard again. Terry and Marylyn will want your cock too." Andi began to pick up his pace leaning forward on the bed to cram all the way in her. He was literately fucking her into the mattress. Everyone one in the room paused and gathered around as he pummeled her slick pussy with all 9" of his cock. She looked at me and announced, "he's close...his cock is even more rigid...I can't feel his balls slapping on my ass anymore."

"He's going to pump his hot black seed in me!"

"Andi cram it all the way in!"

Andi groaned and his body shook as he unleashed his cum. He was all the way in, buried deep in my wife. When his cock stopped pulsing he slowly began to withdraw. There was little room in Dana for his cock and cum so some had been pushed out and rivulets were dandling on his scrotum. When the head passed her lips the cum began to stream out. She looked at me and said, "reclaim your pussy." I climbed on the bed and shoved into her with no resistance. Andi moved toward her mouth and she fulfilled her promise. She cleaned the fucking off his cock and as she sucked it returned to full hardness. I didn't last long and when she stood the combined juices were running down her inner thighs.

Dana took me by the hand. She kissed Sue and Cliff, signaling our departure. We opened the door to leave and when we looked back Andi was climbing between Marylyn's outstretched legs.

As we walked down the garden path back to our room we passed a couple who was approaching from the opposite direction. Dana and I were nude. My cock had the just fucked look and cum was running down Dana's inner thighs. Dana's hair had the just -fucked look. The other couple stopped as we approached. They were dressed for dinner. The woman asked, "did you have fun?" Dana rubbed her thighs together and said it was excellent. "I'm going to shower." The other couple was smiling and she said, "we love couples that enjoy fucking like we do. Can I join you in the shower?".

We nearly missed dinner that night but that is a different story.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
109 Followers