Was It Worth It

Story Info
Wife tricked into cheating.
1.7k words
3.87
27.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how I ever let Cindy talk me into this as I was led back out on the dance floor. My body was on fire and I wanted to fuck as my dance partner pulled me in close, rubbing his erection all over my thigh. I can't remember being so hot. Tom had his hands on my ass. I looked over at Cindy, she smiled and motioned for us to leave. Tom and I piled into the back While Cindy's date drove. Tom wasted no time pulling his cock out and forcing my mouth down over it. I wasn't quite ready to make that move yet, but the choice was made for me. For the first time in over 15 years, I felt a strange man's cock in my mouth. I have always enjoyed sucking cock so having Tom in my mouth was really arousing it didn't take long for him to cum, I swallowed it all eagerly. I think I was born horny, even air makes me horny. But vows I take very seriously, my daddy taught me you're only as good as your word. I could not believe this night at all, I was incapable of saying no. It was like watching me in a porn flick.

We got to Cindy's place and all went in, Cindy giggled as she wiped some cum from my chin. Cindy put on some music we all drank danced and stripped, soon we were all naked., I was straddling Tom on the couch while Cindy knelt on the couch getting fucked from behind. Soon it was just a blurry cloud of passion as we swapped partners, Cindy and I did both guys at once and even went down on each other at the insistence of our dates. The worst thing at the time was remembering doing it but not enjoying it.

Cindy and I woke up the next day naked, with booze bottles all over. Our clothes were scattered everywhere. I checked the time it was afternoon, horrified, Jim got in at ten he would be home by the time I got there. I took a quick shower and threw on my clothes and got Cindy to drive me home.

Cindy and I had been friends forever, we ran together during our single "whoring " days. There wasn't much we hadn't tried, including each other. Then we both married, mine has lasted 15 years, hers only 5. We still palled around together, and she spent a lot of time at our house. Jim and Jim JR loved her to death. We had gone out numerous times together, but never like this, I had no idea why tonight happened.

Walking into the living room, I saw Jim was sitting on the couch holding our son, I was supposed to have been home at midnight last night. Fortunately, the babysitter stayed overnight and was there when Jim got home.

I went over to pick up my son, Jim pulled away.

"Not a chance, no telling where those hands have been."

"Was it worth it?"

I was at a loss for words, there was no way you could not tell what I had been doing all night.

"Why don't you Just go pack your bags and leave quietly, or I will take Jr. and go, whatever."

I went upstairs, packed some things, and did the walk of shame out the front door. I Called Cindy from my car.

I asked, "if I could stay with her for a few days, Jim threw me out."

She refused. "here's Toms's number and hung up."

I couldn't believe she turned me down, some of this was her fault, I didn't know those guys, and she had just helped end my marriage, I tried calling back, but she didn't answer. I was furious, what the hell was wrong with her. That fucking bitch. Just when I needed her, she pulls this shit.

I called Tom, told him "I needed a place to stay for a couple of days,"

he was blunt."If you're fucking you can stay, me and my buddy, are you ok with that?

I agreed and went to his place,I was broke no charge cards no Purse, no wallet, I was desperate. He immediately bent me over the back of the couch and fucked me from behind as soon as I walked in. Sex with Tom the other night was earth-shattering, but tonight it was plain vanilla, a little confusing I could hardly wait for him to finish and get off me. I was going to be there two nights, they flipped a coin to see who got me the first night. I slept with Tom's buddy the first night and listened to him snore till morning, then sucked him again. I made breakfast for us, then showered and was pushed over the kitchen table and fucked by Tom and his buddy. Furthermore, I had sex with Tom that night, and he just rolled over and went to sleep. I was so tired of being used, The sex was lousy and sloppy, what had happened to the fireworks. I would be so glad to get out of here this morning,

I went to the bank, thankfully we maintained separate accounts. The bank manager personally vouched for me. I had them issue me a new charge card and took an uber over to Cindy's house, As I got there, I saw Jim drive up and Cindy met him at the door with a big kiss. What the fuck! He grabbed her ass as he went in, lifting her nighty and I caught a flash of her bare ass.

Jim and I met at a business conference and hit it right off, after a few dates he proposed. Had a fantastic wedding, of course, Cindy was my maid of honor. We had a great marriage, we traveled a lot until Jr came along. Then things slowed a little. I got a new promotion which required me to travel quite a bit. Traveling didn't seem to slow us down much, we usually had a couple of days of wild raunchy fucking after each trip.

Realizing there was nothing much else I could do, I went to work and carried on as if nothing had happened. I had rented a suite at a long-term stay motel. And spent several evenings trying to piece things together.

I finally called Jim, he was icy. I told him "I wanted to at least come and get my clothes and pick up my car and spend time with Jr. "

"Well, slut, you better read our prenups again." and hung up.

I made an appointment with my lawyer the next day. I was stunned, we were both upwardly mobile at the time. Everyone was doing prenups. I read them again slowly, in essence, the cheater walks away with nothing, house and community property are ceded to the offended party along with full custody of any children. What the hell were we thinking. My lawyer also informed me there were pictures of the entire evening.

I hired an investigator to follow up on a hunch. A few days later he reported back,

"My husband's business was failing and he and Cindy had been in almost constant contact for the last six months."

I also found out that as long as I had title to my car, and it was in my possession, it was my car until a judge said otherwise. That bitch Cindy had taken to driving it. She parked it outside a coffee house and I used my spare key to reclaim it.

There was no doubt any longer that I had been set up. I decided to visit the guy Cindy was with that night. He agreed to talk with me. For a while, he held it in, then the dam burst.

"That fucking bitch, all we did was put on a show for you, I came out of it with a set of blue balls. Never did get to fuck that fucking bitch, all put on for you. Cindy kept you so stoned, you would drift off, we all had to stop and position you, your husband even stopped by and watched."

"What, my husband was there?"

"Yeah, when you had your face in Cindy's pussy, he fucked you in the ass."

"Here, you are about stupid lady, "handing me a stack of photos.

I looked through the photos, they confirmed what he said.

"Why are you doing this now?"

"Because that bitch stiffed me we were supposed to be an Item, she just wanted help setting you up, then she promised money when she and your hubby sold the community property I would be in for a payday. Then she said they decided to blackmail you, then they could still live in style and live from your earnings. It was clear at that point, no pussy or money for me."

He threw my purse at me as I was walking out.

"I was supposed to get rid of that but fuck them."

A week later Jim called said it was important we meet, tried his best to have me meet at the house, but we met at my lawyers' office instead, Jim came in carrying a box and a very smug smile. To my surprise, Cindy was with him. He handed me some CDs' and I called for the law clerk to set them up,

Jim told him to "play the first one."

It was me, and Tom doing the nasty. Jim raise his hand,

"Cindy and I have decided to sell you the rights to these videos. As you can see, they get quite graphic, and you surely don't want your co-workers or clients seeing these."

"How much" I stammered giving my best-whipped puppy performance.

"Let's say 50,000 a month," Cindy chimed in.

Meanwhile, CD two was starting, I was getting fucked in the ass, but it was clearly Jim that was fucking me with Cindy standing beside him.

"What the fuck "Jim screamed looking like he was wanting to come at me.

At that time, the office filled with law enforcement, and as Jim and Cindy were led out all I could think of to say was

"Was it worth it"