All Comments on 'Was It Worth It'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

A strange tale: it was like the author had the idea of a plot, decided to write the story but couldn't be bothered so published some notes.

I understood what had happened in the end and checked to see if I'd missed some previous parts, but apparently not. I think this might have been a very good story with some characterization and more and better narrative, maybe a bit of dialogue, but as it is its like reading the synopsis with a spoiler tacked on. I'd like to read a fuller, more involved version but sadly I'd now know the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow an honest story that I can actually believe in noncon. Who would have thought it possible. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs an editor, I can't read chunks of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I swallowed it all," then Cindy wiped cum from my chin? Did she or didn't she? I should have stopped there. This story was beyond stupid, oh, and if you insist on writing, learn a little grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

illiterate cuck writes more garbage. News @ 11.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...