Was She a Normal Wife

Story Info
A woman tired of being used becomes the user.
4k words
3.37
14.8k
19
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the age of thirty, she had been married twice. She started dating while still in high school, and like most high school girls, she dated an older boy who had a car. The car seemed the most critical part of good-looking girls dating. Unfortunately, before he was nineteen, he joined the Navy, deserted, and was dishonorably discharged. Robbie was still in high school and started a work-study program at an A&W Root Beer Restaurant. Robbie's job was to delivered orders to cars on roller skates.

Her first boyfriend, dishonorable discharged, returned and accused her of having sex with other boys. Her boyfriend then started fucking her without a rubber, long enough to get her pregnant, and then he was gone.

She had a baby girl when she was eighteen. The baby caused her small breasts to enlarge to a c-cup, which filled out a body of five foot seven, small waist, long slender legs, and beautifully rounded hips. Even at eighteen, men of all ages wanted to stick a dick in her. In addition to a knock-out body, she was also beautiful, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

During the time she was pregnant, she was dating her first husband, Billy. She married Billy six months after her baby was born. Billy was not very interested in sex, and she admitted she often had to initiate sex. The marriage lasted a year.

Robbie was never without a man, and over the next eleven years, she estimates she may have had twenty lovers. She married a second time when she was about 23. she met Thomas on a blind date. Thomas told her he was separated from his wife and asked Robbie to marry him. So, during the blind date, she gets engaged and fucked on the same night. They had sex several times a day for a week before he had to return to Hawaii. When his divorce was final, she flew to Hawaii and married him. Within two years, he had left her for another woman.

Knowing she made some bad decisions, she decided to get even with all men for how she had been used and tossed aside. She would go on dates with men, dance with them, let them buy her dinner, even flirt with them making them think they would be getting pussy only to brush them off at the end of the evening.

To support her daughter, she worked two jobs. During the week, she worked in finance for a large department store, and on Friday and Saturday nights, she was a hostess and waitress at a Gentleman's Club. She received countless requests for dates but refused most. However, she was a sexual creature and would date an attractive man just for sex on occasion.

She met an out-of-town salesman at the Gentleman's Club who was six foot seven inches tall and had a cock in proportion. Whenever he came to town, she would spend the night in his room struggling to fuck and suck such a large organ. Then, just as she was falling in love with him, she found out he was married.

Robbie and a lady friend' who also worked at the Gentleman's Club starting having dinner with two out-of-town salesmen. It began as just dinner but soon became a date night that ended with the two older men fucking girls half their age. Robbie said it was not bad once you got used to the bodies of men nearly fifty. Her man preferred blow jobs as his wife would not give him one. She said it was easier because she didn't have to get undressed, and after sucking and licking his old dick, she would cup his balls, and he would come in seconds. She knew that an escort who fucked her clients were prostitutes, even if they did not exchange money.

When she was thirty, she met and married Charles. For Charles, this was his third marriage. He had a position with the state, and between them, they made a decent living. Robbie found out after they were married that Charles was not who he pretended to be. He was a chronic liar. He had ambitions to become a leader in the American Legion and would spend most of his spare time at the club. He was also a working alcoholic. He would not go to a restaurant that didn't serve alcohol. Regardless, Robbie, already a two-time loser in marriage, vowed to remain faithful and become a good wife and mother to her daughter and a second daughter born two years after marriage. It was not easy for her to be fateful as her sex life with Charles was almost nonexistent because of his alcoholism and his short skinny dick.

Four years after their marriage, she was talking with a friend on the balcony at the American Legion, cooling off after they had been dancing for some time. When he surprised her by stating? "Robbie, I've known you since you and Charles were married, and I want to fuck you so bad that whenever I'm fucking my wife, I'm picturing you."

He kissed her, and to her surprise, she was kissing him back. Soon she is leaning back against the side of the balcony, her legs spread apart, with three of his fingers up her cunt. He was an experienced lover, and after rubbing and teasing her clitoris, she was jerking backward and forward, hardly standing up as an orgasm ripped through her body. Finally, she pushed his hand away from her pussy.

Robbie then pushed the man against the wall, jerked his pants down to his knees, took his hard cock from his shorts, and, dropping to her knees, started licking his cock. When she reached the stage where she was taking his cock in her mouth, the man was beyond control and began to fuck her mouth. He was pounding her mouth as if he was pounding her pussy. Then, suddenly, he slammed his cock to the back of her throat and began to fill her mouth with cum. She was swallowing, gaging, and choaking as the men seemed unable to quit coming.

Robbie felt terrible about breaking her vow to be faithful but reasoned she had a right as the night before Charles had come home drunk and was making love to her when he fell asleep. To her, it was the ultimate insult.

Later One night at a party, both Robbie and Charles had too much to drink. When Charles went missing, Robbie found him passed out in the bedroom corner where quests left their coats. When she couldn't wake him, she sat on the edge of the bed to rest, then laid back and fell asleep. Larry, the husband of Robbie's friend, found them and saw that because of the way she was lying, Robbie's legs were spread open enough that he could see up to her panties. Larry's wife has bragged to Robbie that Larry's cock was massive. She was curious.

Larry knew there was no chance Charles would wake up and said aloud, "I've wanted to fuck you, Robbie, ever since I met you." He approached Robbie and pushed her legs further apart, exposing her crotch completely. When she didn't wake up, he took one of his inch-thick fingers and gently slipped it underneath her panties and began to tease her pussy lips. After a few minutes, a low moan escaped her lips.

Larry pulled her panties off and exposed her blond-covered pussy. He pushed between her legs and, taking his massive cock, in his case, massive, meaning it was slightly above average. Larry rubbed the head of his cock between the lips of her cunt. Each time he did, he pushed his dick further inside her. Soon Robbie began to moan with each stroke. Larry's cock was swollen and throbbing with need, and he found her vagina and pushed. The pressure of his organ against her pussy caused Robbie to stir. He tried again and gained entry, but the pain of entering her dry pussy was enough that Robbie's eyes flew open even as her cum covered Larry's dick. She looked down at Larry and, still intoxicated, simply said.

"Go ahead, Larry, you have always wanted to fuck me. Do it!"

Her hips were close to the edge of the bed so, Larry grabbed her by her hips and held her as he pushed hard to gain full entry. He could see her cunt expanding as he slowly sank his cock into this hot sexy woman. Robbie was whimpering and moaning, all the while raising her hips to help impale herself on his cock. When he was fully inserted, he began to fuck her hard. Besides fucking the woman every man wanted, It was also exciting for Larry to be fucking a man's wife while her husband was sleeping just feet away. Robbie's pussy was fully stretched open, and she could feel each blood vessel on his dick. She was moaning loudly and, in a drunken voice, shouted.

"Come on. Larry fuck my pussy, give it to me. My drunken husband can't fuck me!"

The pressure of her tight pussy was too great, and Larry, with a lunge, stuck her as deep as possible as he began spraying her vagina with spurts of cum. Robbie felt his cum hitting the back of her vagina shot cum like a man as an orgasm caused her to tighten her pussy muscles around his cock.

Six years after marriage, Charles is now the president of the American Legion. Heavy around the chest. A big fish in a small pond. Robbie is as trim and seductive as ever but sexually frustrated.

The state president of the American Legion invited all his state officers to a seminar at the state capitol for training, dining, and dancing. Naturally, Robbie was anxious to go as their life had revolved around the local American Legion for years, and she wanted to party, dance, and meet new people. But, most of all, she wanted to spend time with her husband away from her two daughters and try and revive their dwindling sex life.

The first day Charles spent in training workshops. So, Robbie took the opportunity to prepare for the evening's dinner and dance. She dressed as sexy as she could to get Charles's attention. Even at thirty-six, Robbie didn't require a bra. People could tell she wore no bra because the nipple would get hard and stand out and her breasts at a c-cup were just big enough that when she walked, one could see her breasts moving underneath her top.

That night she chose a short, two inches above the knee dress with a plunging neckline that offered a view of her tanned legs and breasts. In addition, she wore four-inch heels making her slender body just under six feet tall.

When she entered the dining room, she drew men's attention. She went to their reserved table where Charles was supposed to meet her, but he was not there. She finally located him at the bar talking with a short, heavy-set girl. After about fifteen minutes had gone by, Charles noticed Robbie sitting at their table, and he came over.

"Why are you sitting at the bar?" she asked. "surely you are not trying to pick up that short fat girl in front of your wife?"

"Oh, Don't be that way Robbie, she is a new president of her Legion and is asking for help."

"Well, are you going to sit down or just stand there?"

"I'll just be a few minutes, and I'll be back, and oh, by the way, you look hot tonight, but don't you think you might be showing too much breast?"

"No. I don't, but I'm surprised you noticed."

"I'll be back in ten minutes, I promise."

She declined to eat the small meal they offered but continued to drink wine. Several men came by after the dinner and asked her to dance, but she gracefully declined.

She ordered another wine and was joined at her table by a woman she had met at another Legion event.

"Isn't that your husband standing at the bar next to that ugly little woman?" She asked.

"Afraid so," Robbie replied.

'I can't believe men," she said. "They will eat a hamburger out when they have steak at home. Honey, you need to get out on that dance floor and act like you are happy he's not there."

Robbie took the woman's advice and danced with every man who asked. She not only looked good, but she was a seductive natural dancer. When she danced, her body was always saying. I need someone to fuck me.

Fifteen minutes later, still no Charles. It was then that two black guys approached her table and asked if they could join her. Paul was tall and slender and introduced his cousin Isaac. Isaac was over six feet tall and a little overweight. Paul seemed to be a man of the world. Isaac was shy and awkward and did little talking.

After inquiring about her husband, Paul asked her if she ever had sex with a black man.

Surprised that he had hit on her so quickly, she answered. "I haven't had sex with all the white men yet."

"You mean blacks would be your last choice?"

"Just never considered one. But, Robbie said. "too many white men to fight off, I don't need to add another race."

"Well, then would you like to dance?"

"Absolutely," She answered.

So they danced, and Paul turned out to be a good partner, so they danced another dance. Paul and Isaac soon left when they returned to the table, but Charles remained at the bar. Robbie, embarrassed and angry, finished her wine, gathered her things, and headed for their room. When she reached the elevator, Paul and Isaac were also there waiting for the elevator.

"Giving it up," Paul asked.

"Tired of waiting on my husband." She answered.

The elevator arrived, and they entered. Paul asked what floor.

"2nd," She answered.

"Our floor too," Isaac said.

When the elevator stopped, and they exited, Robbie tripped the slightest, so Paul took her left arm and Isaac her right arm and escorted her down the hall. "I drank too much on an empty stomach." She explained.

Suddenly, Paul opened a door and pulled her into a room. Robbie started to panic, but between the two men, they convinced her to just stay long enough for a nightcap. Finally, angry at her husband, she conceded. Paul took the chair, and Isaac lay across the top of the bed, leaving her only the bottom of the bed to sit on. Paul grabbed three wine bottles from the refrigerator and handed one to each. They chatted, but Isaac wanted to talk about her. Unfortunately, he could not find enough to compliment her on her hair, eyes, legs, and even breasts. Finally, Paul explained that Isaac never had a girlfriend and apologized for his behavior.

Robbie answered. "I wish my husband was as kind as Isaac."

Robbie was uncomfortable sitting on the bed. It was hard to keep her balance. If she crossed her legs, they could see her long slender thigh. If she kept her feet on the floor, Paul sitting in front of her could see up her short dress.

Finally, Robbie told them, "Boy's I've had too much to drink on an empty stomach, and I need to go to my room. Sorry, I have enjoyed your company, but that last drink has gotten to me."

She started to rise when Isaac grabbed her around the waist and begged her to stay. She could see he was almost in tears. Isaac was just a big loveable bear, but when he reached around her, his hand had cupped her breast. As if there was a direct connection between her breast and her cunt, she could feel her pussy start to lubricate when a man touched her breasts. Robbie was not only intoxicated. She was feeling her body preparing for sex. When Isaac grabbed her breast, one breast came out of her blouse, and at the same time, her legs had come open, allowing Paul to see her legs up to her panties. Isaac was the first to see the naked breast, so he reached around and gently began to caress the breast. His fingers touched her nipple, and she could feel her pussy gushing. Paul stepped forward and, pushing her knees apart, began running his hand up her thigh to the edge of her panties.

"Okay, now, you guys have had you feel, so let me up so I can go to my room. My husband will be looking for me." Isaac had opened the blouse and now cupped each breast with his large hands and, in his slow, gentle way, had caressed her breast until the nipples were jutting out large and hard.

Being caressed by two men was beyond her experience, and she could feel her pleasure senses running wild. And when Paul's hand reached her crotch, she gave out a loud moan and opened her legs farther apart in response to his hand rubbing her pussy.

Her dress was bunched around her waist when Paul pulled her panties off and stepped between her legs. She leaned back against Isaac, almost flat on the bed, as Isaac took a nipple in his mouth. His lips and tongue became like butterflies kissing and licking and taking her nipples in his mouth until they were long and hard. Robbie shuddered.

After Paul removed her panties, he stepped in, taking his long black snake in hand and meeting no resistance. He pushed it inside her dripping cunt until he had buried all eight inches deep into her vagina. Robbie gave out with a sigh of pleasure, pleased with the length of his cock. Her husband was shorter and thinner, so now her cunt was filled for the first time in a long time. She looked down and saw his black cock sliding back and forth all the way in and felt the beginning of an orgasm coming on. She said. "Put me on the bed?"

Paul withdrew his cock from her, and they moved her to a more comfortable position on the bed. Paul went to reinserted his cock in this sensual white woman, but Isaac had been watching Paul and feeling hatred toward his cousin, so, without warning, Isaac grappled with Paul and pulled him off the woman he loved.

Robbie was moaning out of desire, but Isaac thinking she was in distress, climbed on the bed, took her in his arms, and tried to comfort her. It occurred to Robbie that finally, someone cares about me and not just about fucking me. She reached down between Isaac's legs and felt a thick cock. She squeezed it and heard Isaac moan as his cock began to grow. She took it from his pants and jacked his cock until it reached its entire length, then she demanded

"Fuck me, Isaac! Now!"

Isaac climbed between her slender legs and, with Robbie holding his cock pressed it against her red, swollen, and dripping vagina opening. Still, Isaac's cock was so large that only with Robbie's help did he finally made an entry. His cock was so big around that it expanded her vagina.

Isaac was a huge man so large that Robbie seemed lost under his body. As his cock gained entry, he continued pushing inside her. Even though Robbie was thoroughly lubricated, Isaac's cock was so large that it caused her pain. She cried out, but Isaac was too excited to stop and kept pushing inside her spreading her pussy as he went. Robbie felt like a giant pole was being shoved up her cunt and tried to relax, but Isaac was not only thick. He was very long.

He pushed his big cock in her until he reached the bottom of her pussy. Isaac was now too excited to be gentle even when she cried out when he hit her cervix. Instead, he began to withdraw half his meat and ram it in again and again. With Isaac hitting her cervix Robbie was experiencing alternating flashes of pain and pleasure.

"Oh God, Isaac, you are tearing my pussy up!"

Paul in the background yelled at Isaac. "Yeah, Isaac, tear that white pussy up."

She could feel it coming from deep inside her belly. With her legs splayed and her body pushed up hard against Isaac. Her breath caught as her body went stiff. Her mouth was open. Then suddenly, the most intent orgasm of her life hit her. She screamed with pleasure as she bucked underneath him.

Paul chimed in again." Look, Isaac, her legs are trembling!"

Isaac, who could feel her pussy contracting and her body trembling, shoved his big cock deep inside Robbie until his balls hit her ass, and he pumped her so full of cum until it was coming out around his cock.

They both lay there like lovers, Isaac gently caressing her face. Then, when she recovered, she suddenly realized how long she had been gone, jumped out of bed, and said.

"My husband will kill me. I got to get to our room now!"

Isaac, in distress, asked Paul. "Paul, can I keep her?' Please?

"Sorry Isaac, she's married. She can't stay."

They both helped her with her clothes and followed her to the door. As she went out the door, Isaac said. "I love you." She kissed Isaac on the cheek and rushed off to her room. Once there, she found her husband still gone. Tired and sore, she went into the bathroom and hand washed the hot spots, put on her pajamas, and climbed into bed.

She was sleeping when Charles came in the room a half-hour later, demanding to know where she had been.

12