Was She a Normal Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles, I waited on you, and when you didn't show up, I came up here."

"I checked the room an hour ago, and you were not here!"

"I went for a walk. I was mad, I thought we would be dancing and making love, but you were chasing that short fat girl. Did you fuck her?"

"Oh, Robbie, don't be that way. We can make love now."

"No, we can't."

Charles had undressed and laid down beside her, rubbing her breasts and trying to take her pajama bottoms off. He finally found her pussy with his fingers and said. "you are wet, baby; you do want me to fuck you."

He jerked her pajama bottoms off and got between her legs, and began to eat her pussy, licking and sucking until suddenly a glob of cum came out in his mouth. Then, amid spitting and sputtering, he yelled at her, "You've been fucking. How could you?"

"You left me alone with all those men and chose to try and fuck that fat woman, and as I told you, several men wanted to fuck me. Yes, I fucked a man. "God, Charles, he had such an enormous cock he tore my pussy!" So from now on, whenever you leave me alone, like tonight, I will find another big cock to fuck."

Aftermath

Charles was upset about his wife's unfaithfulness, while he had been unfaithful as early as two months after the birth of their daughter. When friends of Robbie understood how bad the marriage had become, They felt free to tell her about his many affairs. As a result, Robbie and Charles struggled through two more years of marriage before filing for divorce and were divorced a year later. Robbie was now forty.

She had a two-year affair with a widower before separating because of his grown children. Sometime later, she found out her first husband Billy was having medical problems and started helping him. Unfortunately, he was also an alcoholic besides his medical situation. Robbie says they attempted sex twice but failed because of erectile dysfunction.

Finally, she met a decent man, and for the fourth time, she married. All reports indicate they lived out their lives together and were happy.

12