All Comments on 'Was that all? Pt. 02'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the read

I enjoyed the reading this story.Looking forward to the three of them doing all sorts of things.One thing thou if your thinking of writing in somewhere that one or both of the sisters get pregnant I'm done reading your stories.I don't go for that and it is a real turnoff in these type stories.Just let the characters have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Crazy, misogynist, fantasy for sure. And hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just yes...5 stars my good man already one of the best stories I've ever read just please dont mess it up by adding other people I can sense the love these three are gonna have , and if you felt like you absolutely had to add someone maybe the mom maybe she has like some secret thing for Josh or something lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Caught me!

This story didn't catch me until you spent time on Blake. Then it really entranced me. I look forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The characterizations are kind of all over the place, and the action doesn't always ring true, but your prose is strong and the sex is exciting.

ComefindmeComefindmealmost 3 years ago

Kind of... Meh. There's no flow, no depth and no consistency. Dude gets super jealous, but is fine getting cucked in his own bed?

Him and his sister just start dating but she immediately fucks someone else?

This doesnt have enough sex to be a stroke story, but it doesn't have much else.. it honestly would have been a lot better if he wasn't such a doormat, and if the harem angle was ditched and he just dated the sister that actually wanted him.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Ditch Riley, she isn’t needed any more. I was a bit surprised that Blake cheated so quickly on her brother. One can only assume Emily was her goal all along, and Josh was just the conduit to her.

As to Josh, he needs in this story to stop being a wimp pussy and start manning up. I would prefer him to be a stronger character and take charge as mom advised him to do.

I sincerely hope this does not end up with the siblings fucking mom and cuckolding their father. No matter what l hate that.

So far 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting, but sexy over loyalty can be a problem. Older sis succumbed to younger sis at the drop of a hat, and little sister being a bitch earlier makes things easy.

I look forward to how this straightens out, if it does.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This one was all over the place

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

Meh...the domination of Emily was a huge downer. It is really a form of abuse and whether or not the submissive is consenting doesn't change the FACT that it's definitely NOT a loving action.

Whatever points you earned for both sisters being in love with their brother was canceled out by the abusive treatment of each other. There was an opportunity for this little story to be about a deeper abiding love between siblings but it derailed with the psychotic behavior exhibited by all three of them. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES