All Comments on 'Was that all? Pt. 03'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Overall I am enjoying the journey. The text messagung was boring and hard to concentrate on so I skipped most of it. I feel it didn't really contribute to the story anyway.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Another bit of well written erotica. On to part 4!

dragor90dragor90almost 4 years ago

i really like the story, i do hope he becomes more active though kinda feel like the story i just happening around him

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Agree with frankie on texts... Terry at the door is my guess. I know people rate Incest category based on their "storability" but I prefer a solid plot that makes it feel real. Clearly there may be a long term relationship with Blake, maybe Emily as well, so don't water it down into a complete fuckfest. My opinion but your story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Writing

Love Blake in particular, a very well written character with plenty of depth. Not as keen on Emily, though she is fun as well. The texting got a little heavy, I might have enjoyed it more if it was shorter. All in all, great stuff, I'd love to see more development with Blake in future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"...have any of the girl's stolen your heart yet?"

Yes, Blake. She's the kind of sister I wish I had growing up instead of the ones I did get. She's why I look forward to future installments.

Good work!

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodleralmost 4 years agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for their feedback and support, so far. The texting chapter was a big risk on my part and I'm almost tempted to remove it in an edit, but I do think it conveys the immaturity of the characters in a way that I'd like to tie-up later on. Although this part was sex-heavy (in comparison), I'm not planning on having things spiral into a free-for-all fuckfest, and I'm especially keen to tell Blake's story.

Thanks again for all the feedback, and hope to see you again soon :-)

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 4 years ago

Great so far. Agree with those above about the text messages. Cant wait for the next installment,

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Door

Their mother obviously has to catch them. But then her secret with her sister must come out. And I like Blake, she's a take charge type of person.

keanereaderkeanereaderover 3 years ago

The aunt immediately getting everyone to shed their clothes was a little much, accelerated way too quickly. other than that, I love this series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Emily and auntie dont seem like good people imo, sure you can be a take charge person but at this point they just seem like bitches and yes Blake is my favorite lol also I feel like there is no love between emily and josh any more.

tallblondeMtallblondeMover 3 years ago

The scene in the flat after the restaurant just seemed to strange/forced for me. They all take off their tops because of house rules? Just seemed forced for the Mom to do that without much resistance. Knocked a star off for that.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 3 years ago

Blake is a great character, although at 24 (btw, she was 25 in the first chapter) nobody has a directorship and a corner office, no matter how talented they are or even if dad owns the firm.

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerover 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Alberto, thank you for taking the time to comment!

You are correct on both counts. Blake is 25 at this stage in the story, and I’m disappointed in myself for not catching that error! On the 'directorship', I admit that it’s pretty far-fetched. I’m a legal practitioner myself, and while I’ve met relatively young management, Blake would still be pushing it! But who knows, maybe there’s some dark secret to explain it all ;)

Glad you enjoy the character and thanks so much for reading along!

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsalmost 3 years ago

In general, I like this story but find Josh to be very irritating. Too passive most of the time, spineless. He worries he might confuse Mom with Aunt? He already has a few hours before! He's afraid of his Aunt and has to text his sister? He is starting to like sex?? He wants something to happen with the adults when he has shown disgust/disinterest or fear of them? Doesn't know why anyone would want anal sex? Vascillates between idealizing/idolizing/loving/fearing/disliking Emily. I understand mixed emotions but this is being treated weirdly. He now loves Blake completely but shows very little demonstration for much of this story. His confusion isn't written well enough for me to understand/like/care about his character. Blake is interesting and drawn better. Emily is explained well but not very likable. I wanted to like this story more but applaud SPD for the effort. Thank you for this story and I look forward to reading further as well as your other stories.

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Great story and character development. The sisters are both dynamic characters and the sex is hot!

Terry and Mom, hmmm, all kinds of possibilities.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You went right off the rails with this chapter, literally jumped off the cliff going from the sublime to the ridiculous in one chapter. Bringing the mother and her slut sister into the story like this came close, very close to destroying it. The story got stupid and you did not have to that. Overreach bigtime!!!!

Scores 2/5, there’s a jump for you from 5/5 to 2/5. I hope you get this story and your characters back to where they belong and leave the Aunt and Mother out of it. And, for Gods sake give silly Josh some bloody balls and quit making him a juvenile follower.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

And the other reality, that Lit authors love to overlook, dry anal fucking, really???

Spit is NO lube, and would work as such in analogy sex. Port Emily would be in agony dry fucking, certainly not ecstasy. This is not even erotic by any means. Using the lube would’ve been much better, certainly better than this nonsense. I hope your tale picks up from here. You deserved your 2/5. Now let’s get back to the 5/5 tale l know is there.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperover 1 year ago

Your storytelling skills continue to impress. Good yarn well told. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am a page and a half into this chapter, and I might just stop reading. I have lost almost all sympathy or sense of identification with MC. His little sister calls him a little bitch and is close to out of control, taking her lover in his bed, his older sister wants him as a lover/ boyfriend, won't have sex with him again without a proper date, and IMMEDIATELY cheats on him with lil sis, and now he has no idea how to respond to an attractive (related, he should be good with that) adult female undressing in front of him while he is naked. He has had sex with his older sister, masturbated with both, and sexted with both sisters at this point, he should AT LEAST have a strong idea what to do, like compliment his aunt, or refuse her advances, due to loyalty to his sister(s) and yet, is still helpless.

What the actual fuck? Helpless is not good. The wrong choice is better than the helpless this guy demonstrates.

Will read a bit more to see if this guy straightens out at all.

The women are interesting, and the writing is good, the plot points and characterization of MC, though....

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

Wargamer summed it up pretty well for me. What they didn't touch on, some other readers have remarks that apply very well. I'm done with reading this crazy psychotic crap. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES