All Comments on 'Was that all?'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go for the real challenge

The sisters were easy. The real challenge is Mom. She won't be that easy to seduce. It will be a longer and more dangerous road. However if you succeed ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Hope 4 more with mom and sisters with dad leaving.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 4 years ago
Twas a

Good story, you ended it with the option of a part two. Which I think is a good thing if you ever feel like getting back to the characters, but it also lends it self to just as is.

I will encourage you to write more..

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Fantastic read. I would love to read more please

KJ1958KJ1958almost 4 years ago

Excellent story. Very well written. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Very nice for a first story. I could only give it 5 stars. I liked the characters and the pace of the story. You put a little twist in it and that adds to the story. I'm glad you like to build up to the loving that the siblings have as it makes the story that much better. I would like to read more of them exploring each other and feeling the emotions that people in love feel. Thanks for your time and imagination.

bshell47bshell47almost 4 years ago
What a fantastic surprise

I wondered where you were going

I hope you continue to chapter 2 soon!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really enjoyed how you wove this tale, keeping the reader guessing until the very end. I sincerely hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved the slow pace of it.The buildup of the story and anticipation of what will happen next.Please write a 2nd chapter. Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

That was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 Wow, that was a rollercoaster.

Okay it seemed a bit rushed but I sure felt something reading it so good job. I guess I'd have liked more character development? Maybe some hints that he'd made a bad guess on which sister was pining for him? Well I still liked it, a lot. It's just if we could have recognized before he did even by a bit which sister was missing him that might have been nice. Also the fact Emily used him to decide once & for all she was gay? WOW not nice but immaturity happens. Maybe when she sobers up she'll apologize? She has to know what she did to him & possibly to Blake.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksalmost 4 years ago
You need a second story ....

.....to validate the value of the first, which is damn good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beginner's Luck ??

I don't think so.....

That was an excellent story.

Very well written and a great twist.

DO NOT STOP !!! 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. I wasn't expecting that twist, but enjoyed it very much. I'd very much be interested in a part 2 if you decide to write a sequel!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 4 years ago
Great potential

For some reason, I really like stories involving the resolution of jealousy between siblings, and that is what this story needs. Resolution. The question in the title still hasn't really been answered, for the reader or the main character. Also, it is unrealistic for the main character to just switch like that and everything be cool. He needs to talk to both of his sisters to figure things out and see where his actual feelings lie. Otherwise, he's just lying to himself in order to avoid feeling rejected. Beyond that, he owes it to Blake to be honest with her. Chances are, even if she didn't know the whole story, she knew enough to give him the benefit of the doubt before she acted. She seems mature enough to guard her expectations.

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodleralmost 4 years agoAuthor
More to come!

I have been absolutely loving everyone’s feedback here! Part two is definitely on the way and I’d encourage ya’ll to send direct feedback through my profile if you have any big ideas or specific critiques. I’m all about learning, improvement, and listening to my audience!

Hope to see you in the comments again once part two is out ;-)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Outstanding plot development - didn't see it coming upfront, but you did leave some hints. It'll be interesting to see what Emily thinks when she finds out she's #2...

gametime279gametime279almost 4 years ago
Wow!!

You read enough of these and they start to blend together, you start knowing how things will go and when, TOTALLY didn't see this one coming though. GREAT story!

Wark2002Wark2002almost 4 years ago
Good!

I liked the characters, which obviously made the story a little more intense. My only quibble - very small - is the question of motivation on Blake's part. We can see how the coupling with Emily happens - she's upset and is comforted by her brother - but the coupling with Blake (very well-written, I will say) comes with little explanation. Possibly another very short flashback of the two as kids would have sufficed. However, I'm impressed by the three-dimensionality of the characters and the fluid storytelling style; I'm happy to favorite this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was all for Emily and then... boom Blake lol definitely has to be a pt 2

Robinius1Robinius1almost 4 years ago
Well...

In the end I enjoyed this story but there was a point, when Emily was revealed to be a lesbian, that I nearly gave up on it. I'm glad I read to the end. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Clever Story :)

Well written, interesting characters, and a good twist.

steeleye11steeleye11almost 4 years ago
speaking of old songs...

Nice story although I cringed at the end. If the radio is playing Ben E King's "Stand by me" then it should also play Elvis' "I can't help falling in love with you", not the much later UB40 cover song :-)

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Uummm

A Little Confusing, but please continue.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakabout 3 years ago

they had never spent much time together but madly in love with each other does that make sense to you? stupid story

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Well, I guess I was just hit with some short-term memory loss. Evidently, I’ve read this story before. On my first reading it got 5-stars. I enjoyed it as much on my second read. Thanks again.

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

I love it. I can't wait to read more. 5 stars. Jim

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great start must read on. You are a good author l am so happy l found you.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot, but the lack of a lesbian tag and the lack of justification for the two sisters' abrupt crush when they weren't communicating... The bottom line is 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it but it isn’t slow paced

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

Most excellent! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES