Was that all?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't cry, I won't cry

No, I won't shed a tear

Just as long as you stand

Stand by me

I raised her hand and guided her into a turn before cradling her as we kept swaying, her back now towards me. The feeling of her pressed against my body, the smell of her fresh perfume and absolute happiness melted my heart. My chest was going to burst. If this wasn't true love, I don't know what is. I couldn't help but rest my lips on her shoulder, leaving behind a gentle kiss.

She sighed appreciatively, gently squeezing my arms. Then she freed herself, still holding onto my hand, "I think you just fell in love-"

"Only me?"

My sister looked at me adoringly, "I've been in love for a while."

She drew herself close to me and we shared a tender kiss. It felt so peaceful. The world slowed down and my knees got weak. We kissed with deep emotion as our fingers curled around each other and our lips met. All I could focus on was how soft she felt in my arms and on how my lips tingled with electricity as they met hers.

After minutes, I felt I should at least pretend to protest, "I'm your-"

"Yeah, you're my brother," she stroked a hand along my cheek and gave me another brief, lingering, kiss.

We'd danced ourselves into a corner and she gave me a little push towards the wall. It took an eternity before our tongues began exploring each other. At that moment, nothing existed except her in my arms, radiating heat from her smooth skin.

How can I describe my older sister? I never could do her justice before this moment.

She got you drunk, spun you around, put you in a rocket and flew you straight to the moon by just looking into your eyes and putting a hand on your shoulder. Once you've escaped Earth's gravity you'll be weightless and there'll be no more up, no more down. You're an honorary astronaut now.

I put a hand on her small tight ass and squeezed roughly. This made her meow and she moved a hand onto my crotch, rubbing my stiffening cock through my jeans. It was time for her shirt to go: I wrestled it over her head, revealing a white bra covering her small round breasts. She ripped the bra off for me with a vicious look on her face.

She broke our kiss, whispering, "You want to play? I want to play."

"Yeah, let's play," my fingers searched and undid her pants. She joined them and between us, we tore the zip. Then it was simply a matter of pulling them down to reveal her cute boyshorts. She stepped out of her shoes as her hand freed my cock with one smooth motion. It sprang upright and she moaned softly as her hand touched the skin for the first time. She alternated between massaging my balls and gently stroking the shaft as I slipped my fingers into her underwear.

My sister whimpered as my middle finger entered her wet pussy, slowly teasing her. She began trembling and for a moment I was scared she might fall as her breathing became sharper and she leaned into me. She started groping her own perky breasts as her orgasm descended on her. Her grip on my cock grew tighter and she stroked faster. I wanted to keep going though; I wanted to give her two orgasms, three, four...

I grabbed her wrist and guided it off of my cock. It was easy to spin her around and push her onto her arms and knees. I pulled off her underwear to reveal her clean-shaven mound. I got on my knees behind her, putting one arm around her and smacking her ass with the other before sliding into my sibling's warm pussy. We both growled as I entered her. As I did, she let out a sharp yelp. She was unbelievably tight and I paused before slowly working my rod inside her. I took it inch by inch, making sure not to hurt her.

She started moaning to a rhythm each time the base of my cock met her soft skin. My own breathing became more rushed. I wanted to keep a slow pace. I wanted to last longer so that I could make love to her all night long.

She had other ideas though as she breathlessly cried for me to fuck her.

She started working her ass back into me, which made me pick up the pace. We went faster and faster until it was like two wild animals in heat. I pulled her towards me so that I had to lower myself to keep going. I grabbed a breast and pinched her nipple, slipping my other hand between her legs to rub her clit. My sister's moaning became louder, more like screaming, as I slammed into her, "Fuck yes. God. Fuck. Ohmygodfuck!" Her moans made me go even harder, picking up the pace as my balls tightened and my shaft began to pulse. I'd always taken it slow with sex, but there was something urgent about this time. Our bodies craved each other.

Her second orgasm came sooner than expected as her pussy tightened around my cock. It was too much for me and I let out a loud groan as I erupted inside of her, filling her with my seed. She collapsed onto the floor with her chest heaving; exhausted. I stayed inside of her as she tried to recover her composure, still gently rubbing her nub, which led to tired sounds of pleasure.

After a minute I pulled out. Blake slid across the floor so until she was sitting with her back against the wall. I sat looking at her for a while; my mouth wide and cock still leaking.

My sister looked at me with a devilish grin and put two fingers in her pussy before licking them clean, making sure to get every last drop. She kept them in her mouth for a few seconds before releasing them with a loud pop. There was a look of lust on her face. "So, that's what my little brother tastes like," like a cat, she pounced forward. It was a shock and she almost cracked my head on the tiles when she tackled me like that.

We wrestled a bit on the floor. Aimlessly pulling and pushing, I managed to roll her over so that I was on top. I held her wrists next to her head and moved my lips to gently suck on her nipples. This led to soft cries of pleasure. After a few minutes of planting kisses over her breasts and torso, I came up for air. I was ready to go down a second time, this time aiming for her pussy, but she'd drifted off to sleep with a huge grin on her face. Neither of us was going to make it to the bedroom.

I collapsed next to her and we slept on the floor that night. With my arms around my big sister, I had the best night's sleep ever.

The radio was still on. It was a UB40 song that seemed to be taunting me. Had I just made a mistake? Would this night come back to haunt me? What happens tomorrow? Emily? All those questions faded aways as I dreamt of spending more time with my awesome older sister.

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin

Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?