All Comments on 'Wash Day'

by Mr_Max

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My own daddy sniffs my dirty knickers

I could not believe what I was seeing my own dad sniffing my dirty panties that I had been wearing all day and jacking himself off. I don't know who screamed the loudest when I walked back into my bedroom and caught my dad laying on my bed with my very sweaty dirty knickers over we his head with the very wet crotch right over his nose and taking deep sniffs while wanking his very stiff and very hard clock.

I had just taken them off twenty minutes ago and jumped in the shower and quickly got dressed and went out shouting to my dad I will see him later. But I forgot my mobile and went back to vet it and that is when I found my dad.

He was very embarrassed and didn't know what to say I called him a sick fuck.

How long ha e you been doing this with my dirty knickers Dad? I asked.

Since you was very young I used to get you to sit on my face almost every day I'm sorry but I can't help it.

Would you like to sniff the pair I'm wearing daddy they are very sexy I was wearing them for my boyfriend. I love it when he first gets me through them and I cum into them. But I bet you love.that even more than me don't you daddy.

I quickly straddled his chest and my little girl cunt is only an inch from his face would you like to lick your own daughters little cunt daddy you sick perv.

Without waiting for an answer I moved my panty covered cunt right on his fave and started to rub back and forth telling daddy to sniff his own daughters cunt.

I then pulled my knickers to the side and told daddy to lick his own little girls cunt and really taste my juices he stuck his tongue right inside my cunt and sucked my juices out I then told him to suck my clot which he did and it did t take long for my daddy to make his own daughter cum all over his face.

As soon as I had Gorton myself off I got up and called him a sick perv and walked out the room telling wait till i tell mum what I caught you doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great start

very hot start to this story i need to get more of it had me stroking my cock from the start and shooting my load long before i finished reading it the first time but now i need to read how it progressed thanks for posting keep it up (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it is quite common for Dads to sniff their daughters dirty panties while jerking off. I have actually caught my own Dad sniffing on my dirty panties 4 times now. He does not know that I know of his panty sniffing fetish.

I find it a bit weird. But I have masturbated through my panties and making them really creamy for him as I listen to him and Mum have sex. So I think I am just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love to sniff my own daughters dirty panties every day. They are most freshest in the mornings when she takes them off for a shower. She has normally been wearing all the previous day and all night in bed so they are normally vvery musky sticky with her juices or crusty with her dried secretions.

Today is no exception the pair I am sniffing right now are very sexy little pale blue lace front with silky thong.

They are still warm and very sticky with her cunny cream. I just love to lick and sniff her sticky slimey pussy juice while I wank off fantasizing that she is sitting on my face and I am actually licking her pussy for real.

When she was young I used to get her to sit on my face in her little knickers and I used to get off sniffing her crotch while we rolled around on the floor playing. A few times i even pulled her panties to the side and actually licked her little cunny for a few minutes making her squirm and giggle. I called it the rasberry game.

I loved her taste.

I have just cum inside her panties and have put them back where I found them. I ant wait until tomorrow morning. Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have also caught my own Dad sniffing and licking my dirty panties while he jerks off. I just watched him from the door. I would of loved to walk in. But I just stayed and watched. I would love him to lick me out and make me cum and then fuck me really long deep and slow. I regularly finger myself through my panties making them really sticky and creamy for him to enjoy when he sniffs them. The thought of my own Dad sniffing my dirty panties that I cum in and when he licks the sticky cream, he is actually tasting his own daughters cum. That is so hot. I am so tempted to let him catch me fingering myself and get him to fuck me. Mmmmm

MrMac98MrMac98about 2 months ago

The story was decent but could have been much better if you had someone proofread it before posting... far too many word usage mistakes, keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous