Wasp 04: Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria had emerged from the house with the two freshly cleaned Amazon slaves as the quartet entered the pool to swim off their morning exertions. Julie saw the 6'7" Amazon and instantly went to her imagination. Visioning Tee as a pony girl and Jill rode her across the countryside. Maria released the two to join the others in the pool.

Maria left the six to Julie for the afternoon. She entered the house to find Big Don leaving his den after morning business. Don told her to go get Princess. He was taking her with him to Central City to accept the tribute of that city's Don. He would be gone for 5 days and wanted her with him.

Maria returned to poolside and retrieved the girl. Maria packed 5 outfits for her to wear. None included underwear and all were skirts or sundresses. All the shoes were 6" stiletto except a pair of running shoes and spandex shorts with top in white. Maria put a pink choker on the girl with Princess sewn in silver.

Maria had a Princess in a light-yellow sundress wearing red leather stilettos. Light makeup and her blonde hair pulled back with a ponytail. Maria kissed her on the cheek and told her to mind and be a good girl for Big Don.

Maria returned to poolside with a large pitcher of lemonade for herself and Julie. As they sat and chatted Julie brought up converting the two largest slaves into ponies. Tee and PS could easily carry her and if she brought a girlfriend that could help train them.

Maria mentioned that Big Don had a country house two hours out of the city. She would start getting it outfitted for training. Even the smaller women could pull carts. One of the main things Maria had to get done was converting one of the buildings into a gymnasium for working out.

Julie called a fellow Navy veteran that was working in the sports health field. Jill had told the girl that there was a once in a lifetime opportunity for employment. She needed to come to Maria's home and interview for that job.

20 minutes later the dark-skinned maid was showing a red headed woman onto the patio. Julie stood and introduced Maria to Becca. Maria could see why this girl came to Julie's mind. Becca was asked if the naked slaves bothered her. Becca looked them over and mentioned how large and gravity defying the women were.

Julie told Becca that they are the strongest group of women she had ever trained and by far had the greatest stamina. Maria asked if it was true that Becca had grown up training horses for gaming. Becca confirmed that her family had owned and operated a horse farm when she was growing up.

Maria mentioned that Julie wanted to start training the slaves as ponies. The four smaller ones to cart ponies and the two larger ones for mounted ponies. Becca looked up at the women in the pool and only counted five. Maria explained that one was with the owner in Central City on business.

Becca asked if she could bring her boyfriend as she would be required to live in the country house. Becca then explained that Jim was her beta-male. He was a good boy and remained in chastity all the time. Maria told Julie she could bring hers if both were kept from the girls.

Maria and Becca left to get things arranged at the country house. They loaded up Maria's pets into the back of a van with their beds to lie on for the trip. They stopped at the adult store and ordered each girl her new outfits. Maria decided to buy each a matching pony girl saddle.

Maria pulled Becca aside and had her fitted for a leather dominatrix body suit with matching thigh high lace up boots. She texted Jill to get fit after putting the girls to bed this evening. They left there and went to an equine superstore.

Becca explained the different tack to Maria. Show her how bits work with real horses. Showed her breeding hobbles and the difference between western tack and English tack. Maria bought both girls an English outfit, jodhpurs, knee boots thin blouse and helmet. They did the same with a western outfit of boots, jeans, embroidered snap front shirt and wide hat.

A couple hours later they turned off the country highway onto a barely paved ranch road. A large gate blocked the path, but Maria entered a code, and it swung wide. Tall evergreen trees towered over the single lane of tarmac. Over fifteen minutes later they were on a hill overlooking the country house.

A large arena and stalls dominated the valley. Paddocks were outside the building for each stall inside. Earlier Maria had explained to Becca the main purpose of the girls was to provide heirs to Big Don. Pony girls would be a great way to keep the girls in shape and not bored with routine.

Next to the paddocks was a hardpacked road through the valley ending in a couple of fenced pastures. The Main house was on a slight rise above the barn with 3 smaller houses dotting the area closest to the outbuilding sheds.

As the women pulled up a man came in from one of the pastures in a side by side with a dump bed on it full of fencing supplies. Maria and Becca exited the van and Maria introduced Becca to the caretaker "Hank".

Maria explained to Hank that the country house was going to be occupied going forward and the landscape was going to change a little bit. Hank was ten years older than Maria and told her he did mind having some hot young women running around acting like naked ponies.

Maria pulled her pets out of the back and asked Hank if he could get them some water. Hank thought it would be better to lead them to the small river running through the place and show them where they could go get water.

Maria removed the blinding pads from her kitties so they would not get lost, and Hank led the four to where the river flowed past his bunkhouse. Hank enjoyed standing and watching the Cats' tits dip in the water as they tried to drink. The dogs were having a much tougher time and Hank wondered how a grown man allowed himself to be degraded that way.

Maria never liked being out here before. She felt like now it would be different. She had a reason to be out here. She put Becca in one of the smaller houses and told her they would get her stuff over the next few days and get the girls moved out here tomorrow.

Maria got satellite internet set up for all the buildings. She went online and began ordering pony carts. She bought 6 tall wheeled two-wheel carts and 2 four wheeled buggies. They were in stock so would arrive in the next week.

Maria, Becca, and Hank walked the property after putting the pets in the main yard. Becca told Hank of the modifications she wanted as the ponies arrived. Maria called Big Don and let him know the now change of plans and told him that when he tired of Princess, he could pick out his next arm candy from the country house.

Don told his mother that the girl had already been helpful on the trip with her throat and the Central City Don. He was still in negotiations about what Central City's tribute to him would be.

Maria invited Becca and Hank for dinner. They arrived at 6 pm and had some drinks while Maria's pasta rested, and she served an antipasto plate of meats, cheese, and bread. After dinner, during some drinks, Becca asked how long it had been since the dogs had been properly used.

Maria told her about the month in the submission box and she let them have the kitties a couple of times that day. Becca asked if she could take Spike for the night with his key. Maria told her to take both and enjoy them. She had handed Becca the leashes.

She asked Hank if he wanted to take home some kitties to play with for the night. Maria had seen him tent least four times that day watching the two in the yard. She handed him their leashes and watched the six walk to the different buildings they lived in.

In the morning Maria left Becca and Hank to take care of the pets, not wanting to wake them. She went to Dynamo's lair to remove the remainder of the heroine's life from there. She was going to give it to Don as an alternate hideout. She found the suits of the heroines that Dynamo had captured.

Maria found 10 more power artifacts to go with Dynamo's that was collected with Tornado's and Katana's artifacts she already had. It seems some of the heroines had 2, a belt and a pin. She would have Hank put each of the suits in a shadow box outside each of the ponies' stalls.

The adult emporium had texted her that all the outfits were ready except for the saddles and boots for Tee. Size 16 women had to be specially made. Maria stopped and picked up the harness, boots, and headgear. The proprietor showed her how to install the harness, on one of her employees. The proprietor showed Maria some sleeping boots that some pony owners kept their ponies in after use.

Maria spotted a device in the corner and asked the woman what it was. She told Maria that it was technically a goat milker, but the teat cups had been modified for Hucows. This sparked something in Maria, so she asked the woman if she knew of any single women that liked that sort of thing.

The woman thought she might. Maria gave her a contact number and told her to have them contact her if they might be interested. Maria asked if there were outfits for the Hucows? The woman said there were and showed her in the catalog what they looked like.

Most were black and white panels across the outfit, but a few went to browns and tans. Maria decided to advertise if she did not get interest from this woman's contacts.

Maria got to the house and Jill had the girls ready for transport. The beds were loaded, the future ponies went into the van. Jill got in beside her and told Maria that it sounded like Becca had quite the night and was super excited about the opportunity.

They stopped at Jill's house, and she had what she owned already packed in her pickup truck and a trailer, to follow the van to the future. Maria and the other two had no way of knowing but the Amazonian Gods had created the Alpha Amazon women to be the pullers of their chariots and concubines of the male gods. She was putting them right where they belonged.

Maria pulled the van in next to the barn to unload the girls. She noticed the pups and kitties sleeping in the sun. Becca, wearing her new cowboy boots, jeans and a wife beater tank top approached the now parked van with Hank joining her. Maria noticed that her C cup breasts did not have a bra on them this morning.

Becca and Hank had been busy getting the stalls ready for the girls. The girls were unloaded from the van and hitched to some rings in the wall of the breezeway for the stalls. Each of the slaves' beds were taken to their stalls and placed on top of a large canvas tarp that was over the fresh straw on the floor.

Each girl was taken to her new stall by Maria, and she put them in wait, after showing them how to get water and where their food would enter the stall. The girls were told once the door closed on the stall, they were free to explore their new homes.

Maria toured the changes to the barn, done this morning. The washroom for washing horses had been converted to a six-stall pony grooming room. Each stall had a shower overhead. A wash wand and an enema nozzle with the balloons permanently attached.

As she was putting the new ponies away Hank and Becca were putting the tack into the tack-room and organizing it by the pony it belonged to.

Hank was whistling and much perkier than Maria ever remembered him being. Amazing what a little pussy will do for a 50-year-old.

The cook from the main house arrived to make the ponies supper and to cook for Maria. Maria told her that there would be 5 including her for dinner. The pets would also need food. Maria told the cook to have the dark-skinned maid sent out to help with the house. Don could find a new cook and a maid.

The cook was in her early 40's and thick. 38G-36-44 but very cute. Tan skin round face and happy. Her name was Rosy. Once Rosy got to the table, after serving the others, Maria made sure her glass of red wine was full the entire time. Hank was obviously flirting with Rosy.

Maria told Hank to take Rosy for a walk after the last glass was poured from the bottle into the red cheeked Rosy's glass. Maria caught Hank and told him to just make sure Rosy was available for breakfast.

Maria and the girls cleaned up the dishes and put the leftovers away. Becca told Maria that her pups did fine with the cock but needed work with their tongues and mouths. That is why there is some bruising and stripes on their abdomens.

Maria chuckled and reminded Becca that most men did all the wrong things with their tongues.

Becca went home with Black Kitty and Jill left with the two pups to try them out. Maria let Flea be a human for the night and share her bed. The black-haired Amazon missed her tight outfit but was happy to see her owner get three orgasms while riding the submissive's face and playing with her large firm breasts.

12