Wasp 06: Her Main Riding Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Freeman was four years post cheer squad for the university and earned her status on her back and on her knees. Maria knew immediately Ms. Freeman was using her head for status.

"I need to talk to Jamal in the next five minutes. If my timer reaches 6 minutes the football program loses $1M in NIL money. If it reaches 8 minutes you can bet that there will no longer be football at this university. The soccer program will take over these facilities." Maria told the tart.

The chocolate skinned secretary hit the intercom button fourth from the left of 6.

"Jamal, I have a problem out here. That old bitch with the black-haired slave from the art thing, is threatening to shut down the program if you don't show up out here in the next five minutes." Ms. Freeman screamed.

Maria looked down her nose at Ms. Freeman. "You need some discipline in your life. I will probably meet you again."

The 24-25-year-old had large tits, thin body, and an obviously thick booty. She might make a good hucow or light cart pony. A man with dark skin, slightly shorter than her son. About her age came storming through the double doors at the back of the office.

"Who is threatening my program?" Jamal yelled.

Maria, only a couple of inches shorter than the retired nose tackle walked to him and spoke.

"No one made a threat to your program! I made some true statements, and I could back them up in 30 seconds. Do you want to take this division 2 pile of shit to the next level with some major cash or would you like to scramble for $10K donations to your NIL? I can bring you $1M in bags for recruits if you're interested. If not, I can walk out the door with Brad's wimp slave, find his wife and steal her as well. What is your proposal?" Maria said, leaving spit on the extremely large black man's face.

Obviously furious with the lack of intimidation, Jamal allowed the actual words to process in his mind. She had said millions of dollars, leaving division 2, closing the program if they did not play ball. Jamal took a step back and assessed his adversary. He had intimidated offensive linemen in professional football for 12 years. This woman scarred him a little. She believed she could accomplish what she stated, and he wasn't sure she could not.

"I think coach has a 5-minute pause in his schedule coming up. Follow me and we can sit down and talk." Jamal told her.

Maria walked through the double doors not knowing where she was going. Lizzy and Rafael followed like puppies. Jamal watched in amazement. Jamal caught the woman at the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Jamal asked.

"Brad is going to see me now, or he is going to be looking for a new job." Maria told Jamal.

The elevator was taking them to the top floor as chosen by Maria.

"He doesn't have time right now. He is in with the head of our collective and won't be finished for at least half of an hour." Jamal stated.

"Oh, that is perfect, it saves me a stop or waiting for that peon to get here. The NIL-Collective relationship for this university is about to change. I need some things from the football program and if I can't get them, I will crush it." Maria explained.

As the group walked off the elevator a gorgeous blonde sitting behind a clear desk in a revealing miniskirt with a see-through top said, "Rafael, why are you here?"

"Honey, this is Maria, she knows, she needs to see Brad immediately, unlock the doors." Rafael said.

The blonde looked at Jamal and he nodded.

Maria heard the click and pushed through the doors. She saw the stereotypical football coach behind the desk. Wearing a ball cap, polo shirt, whistle, shorts, white socks, and sneakers. What surprised her was the head of the NIL. She expected some slime ball business type in his mid-60's with slick back hair, being a proxy owner of a football team.

What she got was a late 20's to early 30's woman wearing almost her matching outfit. Pencil skirt, 4" business heels, white top, and blonde hair in a tight bun. Her oyster shell glasses, and pale skin gave her a very professional look. She was between 5'10 and 6' tall, trim, and very sexy with moderate size breasts. Probably a large D to small E cup.

Maria walked up next to the chair the woman sat in and said, "Happy to interrupt."

The woman looked up at Maria and glared. The coach yelled, "What is the meaning of this Jamal? I can't have every woman who wants an autograph walking in here and disrupting meetings. Fifi is taking a beating for opening the doors!"

"Brad, if that woman is touched for letting me in this office, I will guarantee you will have trouble finding a coaching job for pee wee football in west Texas." Maria stated flatly.

"Who are you and why are you interrupting my meeting?" Coach Brad asked.

"I am potentially your greatest benefactor and potentially your worst nightmare. That depends on how the next five minutes are handled in this meeting." Maria proposed.

"What?" Coach asked, completely confused.

Maria held out her hand and said, "Mistress Maria, and you?" figuring out that the blonde controlled the situation.

"I am Devyn. I am the Collective controller for this university. How may I help you?" Devyn asked.

"I need access and you need resources. I have resources and you control access. I believe that puts us in a perfect position for a business relationship." Maria explained.

"What resources are you willing to provide for what kind of access?" Devyn asked.

"I can provide cash donors, athletes automobiles, and other amenities. I want the ability for my nurses to give the male athletes of my choice a weekly DNA donation. Nothing an 18- to 22-year-old male would not like to have at any time. My nurses collect their semen after giving them a lovely orgasm. That is the extent of it. Jism for dollars." Maria explained.

"How do you propose we go about this." Devyn asked.

"You sign them to an NIL contract that provides them with a full scholarship and an automobile to drive. I provide those through my son's companies in exchange for a deep tissue massage once a week by my medical team." Maria explained. "Coach and the other men's sports coaches will need to convince a player with marginal grades but superior talent and genetics to take my deal. It should not be too hard on their end as I will cover the expenses for the university of education, transportation, and tutoring."

Devyn looked across the desk and said, "Brad, remember the kid that state college got because we couldn't offer last fall? What if he was here now?"

"Ok, I am in." Brad said.

"Fifi follows me out and my girl gets into the business school, no questions asked." Maria said, dropping a $100K check on the desk in front of Devyn, made out to her personally.

Walking out through the door Maria said, "My Lizzy is staying with you in town while you teach her business. Your Fifi is staying with me while I teach her domestic service. You and Lizzy will be at the ranch on Fridays at 6 pm. You will leave Monday morning by 6 am. I expect to progress with Lizzy quickly. Lizzy, Rafael oversees you until Friday at 6pm. Fifi, follow me to my car. We have some things to explore. Jamal, you and one can come to the ranch Friday for dinner, coach Brad and Devyn must earn their way into an invitation."

Fifi stood up from behind the desk and followed the aggressively strong woman onto the elevator.

12