Wasted By Love, Aagin

Story Info
A woman succumbs to a continuing and destructive affair.
4.5k words
3.85
4.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

WASTED BY LOVE, AGAIN

Mabel knew that he would soon have to go to work. It would take him twenty or so minutes to get there, but Darryl was only too fit and would make it on time; he walked there, after all, every day, there and back and in all weathers. Last night he'd been caught in a rainstorm and she had made him strip off all of his wet clothes before he took any further steps into the house.

"Any excuse to see me naked," he'd laughed and she had said nothing to disagree.

Since the evening when he had come home, and found her the worse for booze, their lives together had taken a different turn. He slept with her and dismay to have succumbed to his seducing ways had changed to appreciation for the change in her. It went with the uncontrollable pleasure she now felt whenever she was in his arms, in her bed, and all restraint cast to the four winds.

It had become an all-consuming affair between them.

It sure was wrong, her mind told her that, but her body had a different story to tell and she used her time with him to rebuild her life after abandonment by Darryl's father. Drinking wasn't the answer to her problems. Darryl was and just to see him again, as she had done last night, naked and his muscular body dusty from his work, had reignited the flame.

"We're going to have to stop this sooner or later," he had said as she embraced him and provoked him to undress her so that they could shower together, after a 'sesh'.

Supper had again been delayed and their couplings only a taster for what had then been pursued through the night.

"You've shown me no sign of wanting to do that, my darling lad,...but I hear what you're saying. I'm on the mend, thanks to you." She, a woman of fifty, was possessed by her thoughts of him, her twenty-five-year-old 'boy', when she was at work.

Now, in the early morning light, she saw Darryl gather up his clothes, washed and ironed for him, and as he made ready for another day. His lean body was toned, his arms tanned and strongly muscled, and he kept his brown hair slicked back from a somewhat hollow-cheeked, stern, and slender face. But when he smiled she soon saw what younger women liked about him, along with that devilish and appraising look of his eyes that he deployed, even upon her.

"I'll get up and have breakfast with you, shall I?"

She shivered as she said it. He was seen to slip on blue and white checkered lounge pants, shoving his length down with a forceful thrust of one hand, the front tented even by his flaccid length. How could she refuse him so easily when Darryl took her mind off all that had happened?

"You don't have to," he said bluntly. "I see to it for myself most days."

"But most days don't follow what we did last night, do they?"

She too would have to get up, but her shift started at ten so she had time to shower and get into the clothes that passed for a uniform that the store group insisted every staff member had to wear. She washed Darryl's 'gear', as he called it, two times a week; construction work left his hard-wearing cargo pants and shirts, T-shirts among them, in a filthy state.

"I'll go and get prepped," he smiled and gazed at her as she got up from the bed. The girls he went down on had nothing compared to what Mabele brought to his sight and touch, mother or not, nor did they know how to use it as she did. His dick ached for some time afterwards and he liked to be reminded of what had gone down between them.

He'd make it good while it lasted. He wasn't so stupid that he believed it could continue, not at the intensity that they both pursued from each other.

"I won't be long! Put two slices of brown bread in the toaster for me too!"

She covered her naked body with the same thin dressing gown that she had opened to his gaze and caresses the first time they had shared the heat. The synthetic fibre, patterned with oriental flowers, felt like cool silk on her skin, its brush over her nipples always sensuous and enjoyed long before she had noticed the effect that how she was shaped had upon him.

The three-quarter length sleeves revealed her fleshy arms, the shortish hem her thighs. There was no disguising the fact that she was a voluptuous woman with a few age creases on her throat, her tummy rounded but not fat. Darryl had said often enough in recent weeks that he loved everything about her and what she did for him with what she brought to his sight and touch.

His words made up for the harsh insults thrown her way when her husband had ditched her and walked out of the house, for good. Tough she might be, but what had been said had wounded her. No wonder, she told herself, that some loving comfort with Darryl had been sought and continued.

But for how much longer?

"The kettle's just boiled and the toast's ready," he said as he turned to see her come into the kitchen.

"Good, I'll grab some cups and plates..."

"The knives are already on the table." He said this as Mabel was seen to reach up and take them from a wall cupboard, her dressing gown riding up over her thighs as she stood on tiptoes.

"Thank you, darlin'..."The whole house was tidier and she was more alert since Darryl had come home that eventful day and found her the worse for wear because of booze. "There's no time for that, love." She gave him a playful slap to his questing hand. "You're as bad as your father..."

"Don't mention him! We agreed on that, remember?"

"Yes, sorry...a slip of the tongue." Although she said it there was no easy way to simply shut the man out of their lives; not completely.

As he ate his breakfast, Mabel busied herself in preparing his lunch box and a small flask of coffee. She even hummed to a song just to be heard on the small transistor radio perched on a shelf over the worktop where she was busy. She turned occasionally to watch him eat and would meet his glance upon her. Darryl was not a man for having a cooked breakfast, unlike his father. The effects of being restrained in what he ate were to be seen in his body.

She passed him and went to sit down at the table, brushing her fingertips over his bare shoulder. "My shift means I'll be late coming home...it will be after eight."

"I'll be here, washed and clean for you," he said with a beguiling smile. One hand reached across and closed her dressing gown, her deep cleavage exposed to his gaze. "I'm resisting the temptation to caress you there."

Darryl felt Mabel shake in response to his touch as he moved and chose to stand behind her.

"There's no time for this!"

He knew only too well what was at work in her, his presence a reminder of how their relationship had changed. They had tumbled out of control and crossed every known boundary. She kept his embrace to her, wrapped her fingers with his, and kept their hands on her body. He loved to feel her warmth, to breathe in what remained of her preferred scent, to see the woman that she was to his eyes. The knot of longing for her grew tighter with every moment that passed and he could touch her and take in what she would bring to him, the sight of her inflaming his senses once more.

"I...I can feel how it is for you, again, darling," she said looking up at him. "You have no shame and that bothers me."

"I'm with a woman that I think of so much..."

"And those feelings remain even when you're with others?"

"Yes, I feel that way again and I have to ask...ask if you want to find a way through again and with me?" He spoke as he pressed his lips to her hair and felt her nod, slowly, Mabel moving to meet his caresses upon her. "I'm in the grip of my thoughts of you...of anyone else touching you...crazy and forbidden as what I feel is. Tell me to stop, tell me that it's crazy to do this and what I feel about you."

She heard the plea in his voice but she too had become ensnared by her feelings, and responses to what his touches upon her again aroused; the pursuit of distraction and lustful engagement with him.

"You're not living on your own," he said to break the silence that had fallen between them. The kitchen clock ticked noisily. They had time to talk, but Mabel was dismayed at how early it was.

"No, but I wonder about how it is and is going to be with you living here."

Mabel shifted on her seat and Darryl soon stood between her parted thighs, the skirt of her nightgown tightening and shaping her legs. Mabel did not resist as he drew the skirt up until Darryl could caress the warm skin of her legs. He felt her hands move over his body before they slowly drifted down under the rim of his lounge pants that he normally slept in, but not last night.

She caressed his hips before she found him. She could not help but shiver on feeling his state of arousal and wrapped one hand around his throbbing cock. It twitched in her caressing grip.

"Darling...my darling, boy. You think of me in such destructive ways. You're obsessed again with me, aren't you, or is it all about what you can see of me...of my body?"

Her sighs of dismay were met by his look upon her, by the slow rhythmic movement of his body as she caressed him, her touch warm and soft, almost soothing. The bond that had formed between them, over the years, had never suggested that this could happen; the pursuit of a physical relationship to set alongside undoubted and deep affection for each other.

"You...you know what the sight of you and your touches will do to me, even though we said we wouldn't go there again...sometime," he murmured, now bending to kiss her, slowly and then deeply. "Being with you like this has become a drug and that...that seeing you now, in your dressing gown, only makes it real. I can't let go of this, the feelings I have, not yet."

"I know how difficult it has been, for both of us," she answered sharply, then moderating her tone, Darryl's words only too direct and stating the obvious. She had fallen into pandering to his obsession with her as she sought to overcome her acute sense of loss and that his offer of comfort, in a forbidden way, made possible. "I know, my darling, just don't remind me. Just be here with me whenever you can until I have sorted out my life. It's taking so much longer than I hoped it would, without you being with me in the ways that we have been. It's evil to feel the way that I do about you, and what we share, but it helps me." She spoke as her arms drew him to her and she felt the press of his hard penis against her chest, between the tumble of her breasts. "I still can't believe how I make you feel, how you want me."

"You weren't alone and abandoned then."

"No." She kept him from moving away. "Stay a moment longer and talk?"

He heard the soft caress of her voice.

"I can't let them go because you arouse so many feelings in me that I cannot always control. Girlfriends, or the ones that I had, have been of no use in this and just bring a different comfort to me. None of that lasts and...and with you it is different.'

"And we've got to help each other with them, somehow. I can't believe what has become of us in these ways.' Mabel chose to stand up and be nearer to him.

Mabel simply held Darryl and rested her cheek against the warmth of his skin, for an instant, as she felt him brazenly push down his lounge pants. His penis arced out from a taut belly, and she groaned on seeing his state of arousal. It couldn't happen again between them, could it, she to be claimed by the young man who, she knew, remained infatuated with her, lusted after her and for what she knew was still a tended and voluptuous body, the swell of her breasts unmistakable under the soft fabric of her dressing gown. It felt like a caress when she moved. All of this he had seen before and now lusted after again.

She gripped and stroked his penis, moved so that she could kiss the bulbous tip. It had been the source of so much pleasure when they had fucked. "You're so well made; you're so well made!'

He moved away from her, enough, for Mabel to see his trembling length of flesh, how hard it was, and that it sprang from the spiral of hair at his belly. She reached out with trembling hands and stroked its length again, gently and wonderingly cupped his sac, and kneaded his balls slowly and intently. She then used it to caress her pussy's lips in a wanton display of her need to know of him again.

'Darling, what is to become of us?' she felt compelled to ask, kissing his chest and embracing him, her hands stroking his buttocks and drawing him to her. She had spoken in a trembling voice as she felt herself fall into the maelstrom of desire for a young man, her troubled and obsessive son. 'I...I need help too, with what is happening, Darryl, darling. I know that too.'

'Help me with it...help me with it all, Mabel! Help me with what I feel for you and have felt for so long and...and I will help you!' he gasped as she slowly resumed her caresses to the swollen tip of his penis, offered kisses and caresses that drove him wild and tightened the knot of longing in his belly. "Jeez, you make it all feel so good!"

They had time. There was the promise of again tasting the forbidden fruit that had been their tempestuous and illicit affair.

"Be with me again and take me to bed," was all that she asked, slipping out of his embrace and running away from him, the skirt of her dressing gown falling over her thighs, the unmistakable sway of her breasts exciting him beyond enduring. "How can we do this? We can't let go again, can we?"

He did not share her dismay that they were falling into an emotional abyss once more. "We have our reasons, you and I."

He pulled up his lounge pants and rushed up the stairs and to the room they had begun to share, the soft glow of a single bedside light enough for them to take in what they would again bring to each other. Mabel reached out to touch his trembling prick and gaped at how it distorted his lounge pants. She then exposed it to her gaze before she held it wonderingly. "Look what you bring to me...what I have aroused in you...all of it forbidden...as it should be...and that you cannot control."

"Everything you say is true, I've got no excuses but I need to go with you again or I'll burst!"

She gasped as his hands wandered over her body, from her throat to her cleavage before he cupped and fondled her breasts. His caresses were surprisingly tender, wondering, and sensual and she groaned out of pleasure and in surrender at what he was again doing to her.

'I'm here with you...you know that again now!' she gasped, reaching up to draw his head down so that she could be kissed in wanton ways. She wanted to give of herself again, all sense of propriety and restraint forsaken.

He ached to feel her warm skin against him, then to be enveloped by her moist heat and to be drained by all that they pursued, what he sought of her and that she took from him. He craved to know of her again, to kiss pale skin and feel the clutch of her hands on his hips as she encouraged his movements or guided him in the forbidden, raging, pursuit of all that would follow; their concession to raging carnality that their circumstances, who they were to each other, and where that would take them.

"It's not going to be enough," she whispered, "never enough."

Mabel looked searchingly into his eyes as she pulled down his lounge pants and made him step out of them. He again stood gloriously naked before her, his strong body meant for someone else and younger and not to be claimed by her, but she could not resist as his hands let her hair slip through his fingers and a quite different look was now to be seen in his eyes.

"I...I can't talk to anyone about this, the deeper truth! We would both be in so much trouble if I told anyone how I shared love with you."

"It's a forbidden love I now feel for you, along with so much more," she answered, rising to stand on tiptoes to kiss him and feel the brush of his penis against her belly. Darryl's blessed, his penis is longer and thicker than she ever knew her husband's to be. She felt the flush o wetness between her legs as he pushed it between them, the hem of her nightdress again around her waist, before he caressed her pussy's moist lips with it once more, in slow strokes, as if they were in a dance. She clung to him, dismayed at his state of arousal. "You feel it so strongly...and is it always for me?"

Deftly, and as he kissed her breasts, she tugged away her gown and heard him gasp. Naked in his arms, she clung to him and exulted in the rushes that his claims upon her aroused, the little shocks of pleasure in her belly and the rush of moisture in her pussy. She was ready for him again.

"Yes and I'll love you as only I can,' Darryl kissed and crushed Mabel to him, feeling the brush of her hard nipples on his chest as he lifted her to him. They soon fell back on the bed, her legs around his waist as his penis pressed at her wet slit, the tip caressing her pussy's parted lips but going no further.

'Darling, go on! Come in me...we have so little time!" she exclaimed as he moved down between her legs, expertly placing slow kisses to her thighs as he reached for her slit and brushed his fingers over it. How was she to explain this? She was being made love to; she of all the people in his life.

Her pussy was beautifully trimmed. It was bright pink inside, surrounded by darker labia and she was moist from his caresses and thoughts of them being joined once more. He pushed out his tongue and dragged it over the length of her wet slit, lapping on its juices as the scent of her sex filled his nostrils and the taste of her coated his flickering tongue.

He caressed her thighs and looked up at her, saw the distant look in Mabel's eyes as he performed an act that had her whisper and whimper his name. She rolled her head from side to side as if in denial of what was happening and she clasped him in her distraction and dismay that they would have intercourse again, and in her bed.

"Are you sure about this?" he kissed, pressing his face to her mound once more and sliding his tongue over her moist lips, using his fingers to part them before his tongue dipped into her in probing flickers and licks. Mabel lifted her hips to meet Darryl's claims upon her trembling body, the grip of her hands guiding, and not restraining him.

"How can I ever be sure?" she cried out, 'Al I know is that I want this, so yes, darling, I'll become lost if we stop loving so soon!"

Her eyes were wide open, and she took in his admiring look upon her. She was overwhelmed by her feral longing and couldn't believe it was happening again between them. She failed to stifle moans and sharp intakes of breath that let him know the effect that he again had upon her. They would pursue forbidden, raging, pleasure with each other once more.

She despaired at what she would again succumb to, the search for wayward and forbidden comfort from her son. He was a surrogate for the man that she had lost, yet her raging desire was no excuse for what had befallen her, and Darryl was not the only remedy for all that she now ached to pursue with him again. He had breached every defence in the past and would do so again now.

Mabel felt again the swirl of emotions, of lust and restraint, the forsaking of rules that she had lived her life by; those of love and dismay, even anger, that her much-loved boy sought to claim her in these destructive and future-less ways. Somehow, they had to navigate through the storm of emotions that so often overwhelmed them until a peaceful place in each other's lives could again be found.

Darryl trailed kisses down over her body before his mouth settled on her pussy's lips. He then moved to place his open mouth over her slit, darting his tongue into her and teasing her clit, moving back and forth in a steady, bewitching rhythm that provoked her to buck her hips and move from side to side.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers
12