Wasted By Love, Aagin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was taking him as her lover, and the contradictions of what she pursued with him were pushed to one side.

"Darryl! Darryl...darling!" she yelped as he moved his mouth up and down, over her mound and his tongue found her, offered soft and slow sucks that had her moaning, provoked her to gyrate her hips against his face.

"Share it with me again!" he called out, overcome with the pleasure that the clamp and caress of her thighs on his face aroused in him. She was a woman, not Mabel or a family member, but a woman and lover he desired to love and to a raging conclusion.

"I'm sharing this with you!" she groaned, the strain of holding on to be heard in her voice. He would make her climax just with the use of his mouth and tongue. "Darryl! Darryl! Where did you learn that?"

He did not answer, and she gasped in dismay and out of errant pleasure as he slowly entered her body, the domed tip of his penis gliding over enervated and moist skin, and he began to pursue ever deeper claims upon it, her breaths rising in tempo and the rhythmic slap of their skins a declaration of what they again sought from each other.

"How...how you want to fuck me!" she yelped.

Darryl was so long and hard, and he now moved smoothly, the feelings that he aroused in her pussy like the brush of velvet, as they began to rut and claw at each other's bodies, their gasps and moans of shared delight heard through their kisses. She felt the bulbous tip of his cock and the veins along his shaft touching places inside her that brought her on to another peak of raging pleasure. How wanton it was to feel so good from what he did once more with his hands and mouth, with that driving pole of hard flesh.

He rode her, she didn't want to sit on him and have Darryl fully claim her naked breasts. It was enough what his hands and mouth did to them, and for her, as he kept pulling back before sinking into her now receptive and responsive body, hot words of encouragement and pleasure exclaimed as the bed head slammed against the wall in an unrelenting rhythm.

She had brought her legs to her chest to draw him deeper into her body, and she felt Darryl still his growls of effort against her throat, her shoulders, her breasts as he rose to take her at a frenzied, selfish, speed. He leaned over her, on outstretched arms, as he pounded into her.

"You've found me again...and again...and again!"

She was overwhelmed by the cramps of her orgasms, one following on the other, and as she tumbled into the spiralling void, then grip, of her body being relentlessly possessed. One wasting climax followed upon another. She was tormented by pleasure and could not hold back her calls to him as she felt Darryl burst.

"I kept the best until the last!"

"This and no more...never again!" she yelled as Darryl increased the speed of his thrusts until his movements became downright rough as he filled her over and over, sweat beading on his forehead and dampening her skin as he kissed her or pressed his face to her jerking breasts that he clamped together, her hands then stroking his back, her thighs at his hips. She ached from the effort of taming him, but he took her at a pace that pleased her, that took her along until the pain of effort was but a moment's distraction. "No more after this! No more of your crazy loving of me!"

She dismissed all thoughts of who had fanned the embers of what they had again shared in emotionally tempestuous times. They were sharing as equals all over again and slowly collapsed into each other in the afterglow of what they had rediscovered.

"We've got to get ready for work," he finally said and withdrew from her body, his penis slicked with her moisture and the tip glistening with cum. He knelt between her parted legs and looked down admiringly at a lustful woman. "I'll ease up in what I want from you, promise."

Everything he had said, the implications, were very far from her mind as she followed him into the bathroom and they shared a shower. Their age differences, who they were to each other, and what they had pursued and shared could not be brought to an end so suddenly.

"Yes, you'll have to ease up some time, but we'll talk about that tonight."

Mabel wasn't ready for the sudden denial of what had been discovered with him, destructive as it could become.

12