Wasteland R

Story Info
Girl makes her into town for food.. Hope nothing bad happens.
5k words
3.95
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All of my content is detailed and heavy with layering. Want the sexy stuff immediately? Start skipping paragraphs, it starts at the 17th paragraph. LONGBURN]

*

The wasteland offered little when it came to survival, a few weeks ago there were hardly any obstacles to living through the day. But now creatures of unknown origin marched their ways through the streets, searching for the surviving stragglers. Black mists of smoke that would suffocate any who they were within reach of. It was a mystery why they stuck to the populated towns, but it thankfully provided relief to those in the outskirts.

Marie and her small group, including Alex, Sandy, and their small corgi, had been hiding out within the woods. A small cabin was their home, thankfully with enough room for each of them to have their own room. However, none of them were able to reliably scavenge for food in the woods, and their locality to a small town made it a great spot for potential food storages. The only problem that stood in their way was the monsters and roaming bands of insane individuals, who had chosen to stay within the reach of the monsters. The group had no idea how they could possibly survive within the town, but they certainly couldn't so they had stayed clear of that idea. Not to mention how they all seemed to be incredibly violent.

Marie had been designated for this week's survival run, a luckless errand that everyone had done a few times now. They had all dreaded it, and this situation is what led them to losing one of their other members, Edward. Waiting for an entire week for him to return only to be sorely disappointed. Marie would equip what she could to help her survive including; a T-Shirt, Jacket, Denim Jeans, Shoes, Underwear, Backpack, and finally a weapon. It wasn't much, given they had no guns or real designed weapons. The best they could supply her with was a small kitchen knife that she could use to cut the insane, and perhaps cut her own throat if she was about to be taken by one of the shadows.

The door slammed shut behind her after the others gave her looks of despair. She was by no means a jogger, and the town was 3 miles away. Her way might not be trodden with the monsters, or even the potential of the insane, but animals still roamed the woods. Some so disturbingly mutated that they could rip her to shreds without making a sound.

It was a few hours later when she reached the town, thankfully she had been sent out around the early morning so she had plenty of time to start looting. The next few hours saw her doing just that, after having a little break from her hike of course. She knew the areas to avoid, a map had been picked up from the town earlier in the apocalypse by their group. It outlined designated areas of where the psychos liked to patrol, and the monsters' known locations. There was also a bandit group composed of sane individuals known to patrol the area, which inhabited the north of town. Thankfully their location allowed her to come naturally from the south, putting as much distance between her and them as possible.

Making her way north-west, she had plenty of routes to loot and was able to stock up on canned goods. Finding water was a little more difficult, but there was usually a lot at the commercial grocery stores or gas stations. There was no time to buy or loot anything when the apocalypse hit, just enough time to run and hide for some.

The pumps out front of the gas station were decrepit, too many cars had gone through attempting to get gas before it was all out. Now they piled up like a maze that could be easily slid over... As long as the cars didn't have alarms. It was doubtful they did, given how long they had been off, but it was not impossible. Walking through the doors, she always expected to hear the little ding that used to accompany them. Or even the nice, "Hello!" from the clerk. Yet it all remained utterly defiant in its silence. Stalking around the isles, she made sure there were no signs of others within them before standing up straighter.

Her heart rate beat faster than ever whenever she had to be the one scavenging, knowing that whatever happened to Edward could happen to her any second. Her main and only goal was the bottles of water that had been shrink wrapped in a box for convenience. However it would not be so easy for her to simply take them, having to cut off the layer protecting the water to start stuffing them into her backpack. It made little noise, but she still worried others might hear it.

-------------------------------

The girl had entered the gas station, unknowingly being spotted by someone from across the way, hiding themselves in shadowed darkness from a nearby home. Her body looked nice, despite the conditions it was put under. The hips on her looked shapely, her ass delicable and waiting to be kneaded into. Only one world could be used to describe her lower half, and that was breedable. Unfortunately for the stalker, he hadn't spotted the front of her chest just yet. Though from what he caught in a glance, she wasn't going to be a let down there either...

-------------------------------

The water bottles were stuffed into the bag now, leaving her to get the hell out of the store. Dashing past some isles, she suddenly stopped when something caught her eye. There were gummy worms on the store shelf, a few packages of them still laying there. Anytime she had come out here previously she would eat a bag even though she technically wasn't allowed too by her group. They had rules about what they were allowed to bring back, what they were allowed to eat, how they were supposed to eat. But she could never resist. It was just about to be nighttime and she had to be finding some place to sleep, so she couldn't just eat them here. Instead she stuffed them into her bag and ran out the backdoor, just as she heard some steps entering in behind her....

30 minutes later...

The same apartment she had found looked to be an alright resting spot. Her head darted around from her crouched position, making sure none had followed her. She wasn't sure who arrived at the gas station as she was leaving, but she was thankful to whatever deity allowed her to leave without encountering them. Entering slowly, she made her way up the stairs. There were lots of rooms to hide in, making it hard for any would-be stalker to figure out which one she had run in.

She entered a room that had been left ajar, much like some of the others had been. The typical apartment living room with a single bedroom and bathroom. She had shut and locked the door, before pressing a chair up against it for even better measures. Walking into her new bedroom, she set down her backpack on the other side of the bed. Her tushy pressed into the comfy foam, flopping back on it soon after to let her aching back rest. Before wiggling around to get all the sores from her body out, she removed her shirt and jacket, sighing with relief. She was only left with the cloth tied around her breasts, keeping them from flopping out like fun bags. Still, as she wiggled her way back and forth, it squished her thick ass into the frame of the bed and swayed her bunched together breasts like a slut on a pole. She was alone, and now liked being able to feel feminine again, since it had been disallowed back at base to wear anything but the essential clothes needed- meaning they could only be undressed in their rooms.

She thought about Sandy, the little bitch. Her and Alex had been having all the fun, and she had even started bragging about how he made her feel at night. As if she couldn't already hear it through the walls. With the power couple living with her, she was essentially bound by whatever rules they made. It left only her and her Corgi, and she certainly wouldn't be resorting to beastality anytime soon.

Normally she'd be sleeping in the bathtub just to ensure her safety, but this time she was feeling brave. With her new solitude, she decided to treat herself. Unwrapping her breasts from the sodden cloth, she threw it to the side of the room, not thinking she'd need it again. Hooking a finger in her wet panties, she peeled them off her sweat ridden body with an annoyed huff. Finally it was time to just be naked for once, and in someone else's room it seemed! "A rare sight for me nowadays," she giggled to herself.

Stretching her arm down beside the bed, she unzipped her bag and started riffling around in it. Making a lot of unnecessary noise by squishing the bottled water together and eventually finding the candy she was looking for. "Yessss..." She whispered to herself, staring down at the simple pleasure she was about to indulge in. Ripping apart the bag, she grabbed a few of them and admired them in her hand. They were still shiny despite their age, and as she bit into one, her eyes closed with the amazing taste.

It wasn't really anything gourmet, just a reminder of the sugared world that used to be. One that could live in relative ease. Where she actually had a plan for life, and not just how she'd make it to the next day. It got her so worked up on what used to be that she started remembering ex-lovers, pushing her hand down to her pussy after laying the candy on the cabinet next to her, she started to work her fingers. She had learned to play herself so well, much like most would with their own bodies. It made her disappointed that she'd likely be dead before any others could figure out her buttons, but she pushed that thought away for now.

Gently stroking her little kitty, she started to work her way down to her hole. Pushing in and out with just a finger, feeling the tightness it would offer to anyone. "Fuckkkk." She groaned, knowing her cat had been yowling for something to stick in it for a while. She couldn't hold it any longer, her hand pulling up and starting to massage her clit. "Ooooo, mnff-" She coo'ed, wiggling on the bed with her feet starting to plant on the bed. Her hips pressed into her own hand, her other hand coming down from interlocking with her hair to squeeze her nipple. They were firm and squishy, easily able to be manipulated for anyone elses needs. She wished someone would abuse them for themselves.

The hand molesting her own breast suddenly reached out and crunched into the gummy bears + its surrounding wrapper, grabbing a few and shoving them into her mouth. "Mmnnhmm..." She moaned as the taste hit her, still just as sugary and processed as they always were. SLAM. She jolted up and pulled the covers over her for a second, expecting someone to be standing in the doorway to her room. SLAM. "Holy shit. Someone was breaking in. Holy shit, holy shit." Was all she could think.

Her body jumped into action, launching itself from the bed and scattering her gummies all over the floor. "No!" She cried out as she saw them fly everywhere. Marie hated to see the last resemblance of her old life scattered, but there was nothing she could do to salvage the situation. SLAM. Whoever was out there was starting to break the barrier down between them. Throwing on her shirt and jeans, she left both portions of underwear. Zipping up the backpack and exiting out the bedroom, she looked out the windows. She was on the top floor, 4 stories up. The only story with a balcony, as well. She could jump and maybe survive, but she'd die from her injuries or from the surrounding threats. Her eyes darted back to the door. SLAM. Whoever was there was about to get in. The door creaked against the weight of the beast on the other side, whoever it was.

Suddenly the door's lock popped off it, receiving far more than enough damage to give way. Just as the intruder thought he was inside, the chair prevented his way one more time, holding the door closed. She had to make a decision, running through the options in her head she couldn't find anything. Her only option was to hide, so she scurried into the bedroom and then the bathroom, making sure not to leave any of the doors closed and throwing her bag off to the side. A final SLAM was all that was needed to break down the door and send the chair flying across to the other side of the room.

2 sets of footsteps entered the room from what she could tell. One much heavier than the other. She heard nothing for what she thought was a long time before the footsteps left the living room and entered the bedroom. "There's some underwear on the floor here." A male voice called out. Some feet patterned closer to where it came from, looking closely she could assume. "Single bedroom..." A new female voice started wondering, checking through the drawers and closet, "All male clothes.." It commented once again, "And a single pair of panties?"

Of course it didn't add up. She had forgotten about the most important bits to hiding, covering ALL EVIDENCE! She was going to be discovered, she was sure of it. She waited to hear anything, a sound. One of their voices, a creak from the wooden floor, the doors shutting or opening again. Yet nothing rang out. Until the shower curtain was drawn back and she was revealed to the two intruders, both wielding blunt instruments. A baseball bat and a pipe. The man was tall, muscled. Her first thought was there's no way to get away from him. The second thought had was utter terror as she screamed my lungs out. "AGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH-" Before being busted in my nose.

"Shut the fuck up." The female said, who looked to have a slimmer body then mine. She couldn't help but stare at her thighs though, even given the situation. They were nice and thick, apt for squeezing... She must've been a runner. "You're ours now. You'll be quiet unless we tell you to not be. Got it?" She asked, tilting her head that flowed with red waves of blushing hair. Marie quickly nodded, not wanting to be threatened with another strike.

They both eyed her up, not too much meat had been on her from when they saw her from afar. Up closer however, she looked to be very well fed. Those tits were supple and sweet, making them think of the many things they could do with them. "I'm Mike. This is Laura." Miked introduced as I laid down against the tub, wanting to get out of it severely. "You belong to us now." Laura smirked, staring down at their new little bitch with greedy predator eyes.

Grabbing her up from the tub, Mike threw her forward and out of the bathroom. Marie thought she might've been able to escape from being in front of them, but quickly realized it was useless. Laura looked like a much better runner than her, and Mike could easily pummel her after catching up. Falling forward onto all fours, she gasped and looked back at them with a glare before attempting to get back up. A foot was planted solidly on her back, jostling her back down to the ground with a stumble. "The hell?" She asked her captors, annoyed that she wasn't allowed to get back up and continue.

"You're ours, remember? You do what we say. Not what you want." Laura explained, the smirk still obvious on her face. She enjoyed the sense of domination she got over her bitch. "Go on babe. Start checking her out..." Looking around the room at the discarded underwear, she snidely remarked, "She was obviously preparing for such an event to happen already, if she wasn't getting started all by herself." Marie froze, a shiver running up her spine. She did want to be touched and held by others, loved. But this wasn't that. "Hey w-waiT-" She tried to say before the hand came down her pants. Pressing the back of his hand against her bare pussy while it worked her jeans down.

Mike whistled, looking down at the soaked little bitch. "We sure caught ourselves a nice one, look down here Lure." He told her, utilizing a nickname apparently as she bent down to stare at that dripping cunt. "Ooohh, you weren't lyin. That IS nice!" Her foot came off, but just as she was about to relax, she felt the woman's hands come down and start to push her backside to the rear a little bit more. "Come on, pet. Start plumping that butt out, we want to see you really lean into it." Reluctantly she followed her Master's hands, and was soon hovering her pussy like a dog, her legs trapped under it as they made examinations about it.

"I bet she's been out here alllll alone, for quite a while now." The man ran his finger up her cunt, collecting some of her leakage and pressing it into her mouth. The sensation caused a shiver to run up her spine, chilling her to the core as she felt her body relish the touch. Her cunt wanted so much more yet she stood unwilling to give it, but had no other choice. "S-Stop, please... I'll give you anything, just don't do-... That." Her pleading only helped to excite the pair, laughing at her desperate begging.

"Oh no... There will be no mercy." Laura laughs, slapping the thick butt Marie carried around with her all the time. As if on cue, Mike's fingers started to plunge into her, forcing her cheek on the ground as she bent forward to moan loudly. Her ass raising in the air for the would-be intruder, now seemingly a welcome guest according to her body. "Hahaha yessss... We rarely get to use someone as desperate as you. We'll be sure to enjoy the needs of your body." Suddenly his fingers hooked inside her cunt, another one joining the two to make it a party of three. With three fingers lodged inside her, and a face befit that of an alleyway whore on Marie, she was lifted up with the other hand pulling her shoulder. Then she was flying through the air, being flung onto her bed and flipping about onto her back.

"Holy s-." Marie started as they started to crawl towards her, looking more monstrous than any actual monster. Laura shook her head after shushing her, "Shhhhhh. The only thing you'll be treating as holy, is us." Mike was already too excited to keep his own clothes on, pushing his underwear and jeans off as he made his way closer and closer. "The only thing you'll be worshipping is us." The way he said it made her think that she'd have very little time to do anything else besides pleasure these two, if they even were meaning to keep her alive after she fulfilled her.. Use.

"P-please.." Marie was going to start pleading for this not to happen, but it was already too late. "Please what? Please violate your pussy until it can't stop gushing from our touch?" Laura taunted. Finally they were upon her, circling from each side and grabbing a leg each to pry apart. Looking down, they could see her poor unmaintained pussy, leaking out her juices despite the situation and her brain attempting to stop the desire from overriding her actual wants. "Oh baby, look~!" Laura giggled, a finger coming down and grazing her lips. Pulling gently alongside them before slipping in for a dab of her juices, sucking it down from her finger once she brought it up to her mouth. "It tastes delicious, she must've been edging just for us. Isn't it adorable?"

The thought that she was edging just to be violated made her hate the idea of these people touching her even more. They were clearly out just to fulfill their own possibly sadistic desires, the apocalypse was a home for these freaks. Just as Laura was making fun of her, Marie saw Mike pull himself up further, sitting on calves as he prepared to start his intense violation of Marie's body. She stood in a mix of abstract horror and utter desperation, both in response to Mike's hanging member. Throbbing in the air, tensing with need, and filled to the brim with veins that pump blood to its girth.

Laura watched Marie stare, the eyes of a devilish she-demon who was waiting to pounce at the slightest sign of resistance. "Mmnn, I know." She spoke up, starting to lie down next to Marie. "So strapping, isn't he? And that thing hanging between his legs... Mmhmmnnn, I couldn't help myself either." Marie knew there was no resisting anymore. Even if she wanted to leave, she had no plan of escape, or way to get her stuff from them. And the desire that had her dripping wet was not leaving her. She couldn't stop her bodily functions from wanting what they were desired to accept into them- and his dick was just what she needed to satiate her needs.

12