Wasteland R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking up Marie's hand, Laura held it gently and used her other one to pull a leg farther open. "Shhhh... Just let him take you." Mike was edging closer, getting himself between Marie's legs and slapping himself on her mound. It thudded against her patch of hair, lighting her up with electricity as she prepared to take the man inside her. "Yess- can't you feel it? That thing is meant to be inside you, bruising your insides-" as she talked Mike got even more excited, pushing the shaft of his cock against my slit and starting to fuck my clit by rubbing his head against it. "-Pushing them apart. Rearranging them to fit his fuck-stick. You're going to be his afterwards, begging for more while bathing in a haze of lust you can't understand."

Laura felt the need to fight against them, her arms were still free and she could potentially even harm one of them. But it was overridden by the thing now stuck between her legs, rubbing the gooy slick wetness that hid between them. Her thoughts wouldn't change while her clit was being rubbed, and just as she was starting to think about a more clear escape plan, she felt the head of Mike's shaft push into her hole. Coming down from the top of her mound and gliding in like she had a slip and slide waiting for him to enter.

For Mike, it was ecstasy as he could lay just the tip and some shaft inside her, trusting her tiny pussy to gather it all up and knead it with her desperate walls. However, Marie was having a far more difficult time. The sudden pressure against her insides hurt, even with all the slick fem-juices her body was releasing to help soothe the pain. She hadn't had a cock inside her for months now, and this was the best she might've ever had, had it not been for the circumstances. When she felt Mike start to thrust more of himself inside her, she thrust her arms out to hold his chest and attempt to stop him.

It limited him for no more then a mere few seconds before Laura ripped her hands down and shoved them above her head. "Don't you dare fucking touch him!" She yowled like a protective cat. "You don't get that privilege yet. Lay there and take it like a good bitch!" Mike himself had stopped for a second before his girlfriend had put Marie in her place, no longer waiting on his fucktoy to get comfortable. Instead, slamming the rest of his meat inside her. Laura gasped, hunching forward with her tits coming up and jiggling in Mike's view, making them irresistible. He grabbed them like they were the candy Marie so desperately had wanted to eat, cupping them and holding them in his hands while his cock was hilted into her.

Laura smirked, letting go of Marie's hands to go up behind her man and look down at the two. "Ooo, she's so cute just laying there... But somethings missing." She hmm'ed. Unable to put her finger on it while her man molested the woman, kneading the soft flesh of her tits and biting on her nipples. Pulling on them before letting them snap back into place, licking them afterwards to make them pliable again. "I know!" She finally said. Going up behind her lover, she grabbed under Marie's knees and pulled her up to meet the shaft of her rapist fully. Now his balls were resting against that fat ass he had oogled for the entire day, comfy and ready to be pounding against her.

Marie no longer cared at this point, her pussy felt alight with flame as she could feel the man play with her tits. It massaged him while he simply stayed inside her, cradling his cock in her cunt for as long as he wanted to savor the feeling. She was content to stay like this for a while, but Mike had other plans for her. She felt him inside her start to pull out, the head of his shaft scraping against her insides as it made its way out. Groaning, her face contorted unto a will of its own, a mask of pleasure that couldn't be hidden from the prying eyes in front of her. "S-Stooppppp.." She said slowly as the man finally reached the point where only his tip was in.

"Mmnnh, look at it baby." Laura said from behind her man, staring down at the two people connected by the genitals. Her boyfriend about to plow into some slutty survivor they caught masturbating, just before she stopped them. "Wait, baby-!" She yelled out, leaning down to her lovers lower end as she said it. Letting go of Marie's knees, as they seemed to hang by themselves, opening wanting more of Mike's touch. She whined for it even, trying to grind up further onto his cock despite what she said earlier.

With a groaned huff, Mike looked back and down at his girlfriend- asking her; "What?" With somewhat of an annoyed tone while he tried to think what she was going to do. Laura's hand came down around his shaft while it was still inside Marie, gripping it and pulling the soft skin up and down while Marie's pussy bathed it with leaky juices. "Mnnmmn~" They all said at the same time, the stimulation working for both Mike and Mike. Mike getting the soft loving grip of his girlfriends hands, and Marie feeling that large mushroom head stir up her entrance.

But soon, Laura's hand faded from her lover's cock, traveling up to massage his balls as she got closer to him. Her head rested on his shoulder, looking down at his body from above with him. Hand retracting from her boyfriend's nuts, she grabbed his shaft by the base with only two fingers and started to push into his back. He was slowly guiding into Marie before she upped the pace, pushing herself against her lover while he fucked her now in earnest. Her hand left after his hips made contact with her fat ass, knowing she had done her portion to get them both even more excited for what was to come.

Mike huffed from above as he practically clawed Marie's tits, shoving himself inside her at the same time while she bounced up and down from his weight. He was like a primal monster, insatiable with the need of his balls to propagate. It didn't help that her pussy and body responded in kind, yielding to his touch whenever he wanted. His balls slapped against her ass now, a wet slick coming from them every time his shaft hilted inside her and she was forced to give another moan. Leaving her tits, his hands went to grip her waist, pulling her harder into him. She was by far having the harshest fuck she'd ever had, and he had only wanted more yet still.

Unfortunately for Mike, the foreplay had gotten to him the most and he had a limited span of time before his nuts were drained for good. Fortunately for Marie, this was just enough time for her orgasm to spike hard. She gasped at first before her body stretched out, going stiff for a few seconds as Mike kept pushing against her. She enclosed her hips on him, feeling far stronger then she looked as she made him struggle to pull out and push back in. He was so, so close and as she was massaging his cock with the vibrations from her climax, and the waves of pleasure she rode on his cock, he couldn't take it but get one more thrust in. So he pulled back as he shoved Marie down by her hips and slammed into her once again, his cock shooting its spunky fertile load into her unprotected womb.

His cock throbbed again and again as it still attempted to go deeper inside her, Mike grinding his hips against hers as she thrusted into him. Rubbing herself all over him before she started to die down, the throbbing inside her still going on for much time as it filled her with warm gooy tastiness.

12