Wasteland's Wild Booty

Story Info
Nubile elven nympho's adventures in a magic punk Wild West.
5.3k words
4.44
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

The vast lands at the center of the continent were so hostile to life that for most of the recorded history not even the nations surrounding the arid waste had wanted to lay claim to it. Something that only began to change when technology fueled by magic developed to the point that pioneers could use armored trucks to survive traversing through the unnatural storms that plagued the cursed land. So slowly but surely the tendrils of the civilization began finding suitable places to set up outposts, mines, and even towns to tame the last of the unclaimed territories.

One of such trucks that braved the savage lands had just reached a well at the side of a barren cliff. The marvel of magical engineering was a massive behemoth that was more like a small castle than just a vehicle. Not only did it have heavy magic-forged armor but several turrets and hatches for rifles on the sides. And the majestic metal beast was crowned by a battlement.

A group of armed people who wore the blue uniforms of the Desert Express jumped out of the truck once it had parked next to the well. They only did a quick sweep around the area as excluding the dominating cliff on the side, the only cover the place had were tiny brushes or distant rock formations.

"Nina, you seeing anything? Does the storm look as bad up there as from here?" Head Courier Mason shouted from next to the truck. The entire horizon before them was covered by a massive wall of swirling dust and lightning.

"Worst I've seen so far, is this unusual?" Nina replied with a raised melodic voice while she leaned into the truck's battlement. On her beautiful symmetric elven face was a slight pout like she was missing out on the most exciting action that was going on. Below her two guys were dragging out a long hose from a hatch and lowering it down to the rustic well that had only been marked with a circle of stones and a metal lid.

"Completely normal, it's just going to be a rough night," Mason exclaimed and he turned to the guys at the well. "Hurry up filling the test tank, If it's even somewhat passable, just pump as much as we can fit."

Nina sighed and she let her goggles-covered green eyes trail along the horizon. She did so while adjusting her jean jacket which was a bit too tight for her sizable mounds. The other guy who was up there on guard duty was staring at her ass from the other end of the battlement but she just leaned back down after she was done making herself feel a bit more comfortable. The guy would definitely be willing to trade at least a portion of his rations tonight for minimal fuck-buddy favors so she just let him have his fill in advance.

"Chief, mist is not normal here, right?" someone shouted and Nina looked up. A wall of solid steam was pouring down the cliff and a specific exercise from her time in the Republic Army came into her mind. One that involved magic-made covers to sneak attack enemies.

"Drag that hose out and get in, we leaving fast," Mason commanded and he already rushed to the open side door to enter the truck. He headed straight to the driver to give instructions.

Meanwhile, Nina knelt down to partially enter the vertically handicapped turret at the back of the battlement to get some cover from any possible attack from above. She took out her sleek company revolver and spun it to make sure it had all the bullets before lifting it in case she saw something descending from the mist. The guy with her had a similar idea but he opened one of the ladder hatches and partly climbed down to use the hatch as a cover while pointing his revolver up.

The truck's engine ignited to life with a loud hum that made the hull vibrate a bit. It combined with the tense rush that filled Nina and she began nibbling her soft lower lip with her teeth while her heart beat in her ears. She had to get her knees off from the trembling metal to control her arousal so she lifted to a crouch with spread knees but her stimulated body was already making her clit swell a bit to distract her.

"Don't be a moron," a loud shout came from above before a man in brown leather clothes crashed down with a groan to all fours before Nina. There was a weird shotgun with an ax head on his back. He gave a wild smile to Nina with his rugged face before reaching for the weapon while the truck began moving forward. Not even her revolver being pointed at him slowed him down

Despite the slight tremble at Nina's core, she managed to steady her hand and pull the trigger to send a bullet flying straight through the man's right bicep. He roared painfully and rolled to a side to reach for his weapon with his left hand. Wild excited fear filled his face while Nina aimed at his other hand but missed her second shot as the trembling truck began to move.

"I won't miss next time, surrender and your rights will be respected," Nina shouted while having some panicked fear in her eyes as she really hoped the man would not just lunge at her. Loud mixed cursing filled the air above but it was soon left behind. Even as the heavily tanned guy's attention was on Nina, he noticed how the rest of his buddies missed the moving truck despite their attempt to hurry down their ropes. None of them had wanted to come down as haphazardly as him.

"Fuck, I can barely move my limbs, I really should have let your fine ass go this time," the bandit almost roared before collapsing on the ground with a tilted grin. He did not pass out but just clenched his teeth while Nina got up to remove his guns and cuff his trembling hands behind his back. After that she applied a magic crystal to stop the bleeding but not long enough to properly heal him. Then she let out a silent curse when she noticed that she had been left alone with the bandit by her supposed guard partner even as she had fully indulged his staring.

** * **

The bandit was stripped from all things but his large gray t-shirt that doubled as a nightshirt before being brought into the Chief Courier's office for interrogation. Though calling the small safe room anything but an isolation chamber with a desk, filing cabinet, and a chair was a bit much. And the guest of honor was cuffed into a ventilation pipe to sit in the corner with exposed hairy legs.

"You sure you want to do this?" Mason asked while he locked the door. Nina gave his brown bearded face a stern glance. This time she had agreed to spend time locked into a tiny room with two sweaty men entirely because Mason had said he wanted to interrogate the prisoner. Since he was technically her prisoner, she felt certain responsibility toward him to make sure that he was not tortured.

"What can I say, I'm experienced," Nina voiced as she sent a glance at the prisoner that might have as easily meant that she wanted to beat his cock off as to suck it. Though what she really hoped was that the chief would learn what he wanted to know before she had to figure out how to stop him from going too far. Not that she even knew how far he was willing to go.

"She's been in the army, special operations or something like that, I heard those types can be really creative," Mason mused while he moved to tower over the bandit even as his well-built form imposed far more fear. Nina just rolled her eyes while she avoided making jokes that would make it clear that she had not been one of the really special ones as was implied.

"Please tell me she is going to crack my balls if I won't play nice," the bandit grinned with an intense glare that made Nina shift her long legs.

"Alright, you can call me Mason and I believe you have been acquainted with Nina already," Mason introduced. "I believe the bone in your hand is still broken?"

"So nice for her to leave me a memento, I like her already," the bandit said while Mason moved to block his view. "The name's Jack."

"Just tell a bit more about that gang of yours," Mason suggested while he took out a revolver and crouched down to point it at Jack's left thigh. As his ankles were cuffed to the leg of the heavy desk, he could not exactly move even if he wanted to.

"We are a bunch of desperate amateurs, used to work in a mine before it collapsed, the company fucked off and left us behind," Jack pleaded like the truth or a well-rehearsed line. "So why not give me some slack and drop me off and hope my mates find me."

"Bunch of amateurs do not have mist magic," Mason stated while he pressed his muzzle harder into Jack's thigh. Nina watched it with an odd mix of feelings, she did not really know what she should or even could do if the chief decided to shoot. Sure it could be healed but that definitely would be torturing a prisoner she had captured.

"The mining company had a machine to make working in the sun more tolerable, they left it behind," Jack replied and Nina felt a bit of relief. Maybe she would not need to do anything and Mason would not go that far.

"You sure have answers to everything, how many guys do your gang have?" Mason demanded and he lifted the gun just to press it on Jack's other leg.

"Five trucks, like fifty guys, I bet they would be really glad if you just dropped me off," Jack voiced with a slightly nervous tone. "Might put a good word about you, not worth the trouble and all that."

"Well, since you are being so honest, might as well do the same," Mason voiced as he got up to point his revolver at Jack's head.

"What are you doing?" Nina uttered after Mason cocked his revolver.

"Company policy, besides, he just admitted being part of a bandit gang," Mason stated with a casual tone.

"The policy is to drop him off at the nearest outpost," Nina almost flared.

"Not if we can't afford to feed him, there is at least a week before any outpost," Mason shrugged with a disturbingly casual tone. "And thanks to them, water is going to be extra limited."

"You heard him, he had no choice, you can't just execute him like that, all he did was get shot and give up," Nina pleaded and Jack nodded.

"Well, I guess I can make an exception if someone with the tendency to get some extra shares their rations with him and does me a favor," Mason voiced with a tilted smile while he turned around to face Nina.

"What favor?" Nina asked after a swallow. She definitely could guess but the situation felt a bit absurd while her heart drummed in her chest. If Mason had wanted her to suck his cock or something, he could have just asked while she was bored.

"I know you fuck half the guys here for their bits of the rations," Mason voiced and his blue eyes looked at Nina with hunger she had never seen in them before. "Safe to say, it's against company rules. I don't usually care since it boosts morale but don't you think it's unfair that you don't share equally?"

"What do you want?" Nina asked with a sudden need to back to the wall for support. Though as it vibrated a bit from the truck's movement she immediately pulled her ass from it. She definitely did not need any more stimulus to her body as she was still feeling the rush from the close-range gunfight like some high-intensity pervert.

"What do you think? Strip," Mason grunted and he lowered down his revolver only to pick another from the desk. He spun it around to show Nina that it was empty of bullets. A gesture that only made her more worried about just what kind of a pervert he was.

"Here?" Nina uttered and Jack let out a quick whistle that the other two ignored.

"Yeah here, I don't want anybody else to know," Mason nodded with a slightly calmed smile even as the glee in his eyes remained. "Not to mention don't you want to show this guy how grateful he needs to be for your sacrifice?"

"Fine," Nina sighed and when her hands reached for her buttons, Mason moved past her so that she was between the two men. He even gave her a slight push to move closer to him and she obeyed with a slight grit. Then again she had shot him less than an hour ago even as he was just another victim of the greed of the faceless corporate overlords. The scum that even this remote place was not safe from.

"Do you mind if I point an empty gun at you from time to time, it's a thing I have you see," Mason said and Nina hoped in her head that just pointing it around was the only kink he had. Then again she was definitely not too innocent to not have masturbated with a gun's grip.

"Whatever gets you hard I guess," Nina almost taunted before she completed opening her jacket's buttons to reveal her gray undershirt. It alone was not enough to contain her breasts that shined through with a perky shape. She had stopped using a bra some days ago since she had traded the last one to one of the guys a few days ago for some luxury cakes he had gotten from the last outpost. A decision she was not sure if she regretted since the guys now had more bras than she had and they seemed to be oddly reluctant to trade them back.

"Don't worry, I already am," Mason stated and he sat down on his desk like to watch a show. He rested his gun on his thigh while reaching for a nearby drawer to take out a bottle of unmarked liquor.

"Any chance I could see more of you now that we are doing this? You look pretty well built," Nina said while he took off her jacket and threw it on the desk. Then she opened her belt and let her jeans and gray undergarment fall on the floor. The exposure of her long firm ivory legs triggered an almost simultaneous whistle from both of the men. Even the hunger on Mason's face looked a bit less scary and more naturally arousal.

"All in good time, ladies first," Mason voiced after he put the bottle away only after a few sips. Then he got up to point his gun at Nina's stomach. Even if she knew it had no bullets, it really made her want to hurry this up. So she lifted up her shirt and fully released her breasts with a slight bounce.

"So you really were in the army," Mason commented as he leaned over to see a tattoo of a dragon eating a rat on Nina's right shoulder. It was the symbol of the Republic Army.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nina flared while Jack stared into her inviting thigh gap from below. He gasped from the move her ass did when she almost slammed her shirt on the desk.

"Almost every guy here claimed to be from the military or another, I gave it pass as long as they could handle a gun," Mason mused with a grin before pointing his gun at Nina's feet. "Boots and the cap too."

Nina kicked off her boots with skill and she even took the socks off before letting her soles hit the ground. The moment she did so the constant trembling of the hull began radiating up her legs and all the way to her core without any protection, it was especially devastating this close to the engine. She knew from experience that she could cum just like this if she was exposed long enough.

"So what next, you want me to do a little dance?" Nina asked while she dropped her cap on the desk and released her long black hair that fell down in a ponytail. Due to her elven nature, it was still silky even if it had not been washed properly for a while.

"I guess you could do a little spin," Mason nodded with a spin of his gun.

"You better have a really impressive cock after all this or I will be disappointed," Nina stated while she rotated around with a lifted chin so she avoided seeing Jack's grinning face.

"Why don't you take a look?" Mason said and he pointed his gun down. Nina just stepped over and opened his belt while his free hand did a slide along her side. After releasing his sturdy manhood, she in turn let her hand slide up his highly muscular stomach and her other began opening buttons.

"Nice dick, you don't really need other guns to impress me," Nina almost purred as the vibrations were really hitting a spot. Jack even let out a whistle when a transparent line spilled down her inner thigh. Though then Mason suddenly pressed his gun into Nina's stomach as a clear indication to make her step back with a slight mental tilt.

"Don't think I will let you enjoy my body like we were lovers, bend over, we are going to do this like you were just a whore who does something my wife never would," Mason almost flared with sudden anger on his face. "If that's not fine with you, just leave me alone with this bandit scum."

"I'm not letting you fuck me without protection," Nina almost flared back.

"Then you better figure out how to put this ring on me," Mason grunted as he dug out a rune-engraved silver ring from his pocket and gave it to Nina. She checked it to make sure that it was an authentic infertility ring, any seed that would pass through it would be sterilized. And this one even turned the flavor into a strawberry.

For a moment Nina considered putting the ring around Mason's balls but then she suddenly did not feel like trusting him any more than what was necessary. So instead she grabbed his cock with her left hand and pulled his foreskin to cover his tip as much as possible. Then she positioned the ring and squeezed him hard enough to even force some of the blood out of his length. Not much but enough to slide the ring to his base with just a few skillful jerks of his skin.

"You look so pretty when you are angry. Why not show it to that bandit while you bend over for me," Mason commented while doing a rotating motion with his revolver. Nina did as she was told with a slightly agitated pout but when she saw the happy grin on Jack's face, she almost smiled back at him and things suddenly felt a bit lighter.

"What next? You want me to suck him off while you fuck your trigger guard?" Nina voiced even as a hard muzzle pressed into her back to hurry up her leaning down. She did so down enough to clamp her hands just above Jack's knee to take some support. There was no mistaking the boner that was lifting his long shirt and he let out another whistle as he examined the ample breasts that hang before him.

"Not a bad idea, but first, let me see if you are excited enough or if you could use a good rubbing," Mason mused while his left hand slid to Nina's vulva. Her soaked state was unmistakable and the touch made her sensitive flesh vibrate against his finger.

"Just give me your fucking cock, unless you want to humiliate me by letting me cum just from this trembling," Nina almost moaned to leverage her voice for an effect. Mason immediately placed his revolver on top of her ass like it was a table and pressed his tip into her opening.

"Is this annoying tremor that good for you?" Mason asked before he thrust forward to sink his length into Nina. She took it with a slight bite of her lip while the vibration radiated through her into the penis. It was not much but definitely enough to glue the two together with a weird tension.

"You have no idea," Nina panted but she stopped herself before she told him that she did not even need to masturbate, just sit on the floor and start cumming. Not that it helped that much with the constant arousal just being on board the truck seemed to fill her.

"I have now, it's like pressing my cock to a wall but way better," Mason said while he began to move. He almost immediately grabbed Nina's flanks and slowed down to prolong the act.

"Aw, thanks," Nina voiced while Jack managed to pull his shirt off from his pretty impressive manhood. It had a hairy base and towered from it like a curved tower of flesh. Nina did not want to think that she had just shot the guy and now she was staring at his cock but she could not help it. And everything she did right now only mixed with her vibration-induced arousal, so she just blamed that while she kind of wanted to suck his cock while telling him that she was sorry.

"Nghii hii, aahaa," Nina began to moan through her gaping lips before she even realized it. But she definitely noticed it when the revolver was picked up and its muzzle was pressed to the back of her head.

"Suck his cock if you can't shut up," Mason commanded and Nina clenched her teeth. Then he took his cock out and tapped his gun against her ass cheek

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers
12