Wasteland's Wild Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please," Jack nodded while Nina knelt down to be in a bit tilted angle with the bound prisoner. She gave a harsh grip to his base and began jerking it with a brisk pace before kissing his tip. As she was kneeling on the floor it made the vibrations hit her core harder and it even numbed the raw taste of his unwashed flesh.

"You can do deeper than that, show him what you learned in the army," Mason irked and he pressed his revolver's barrel along Nina's vulva. The odd vibration of her flesh against the hard metal jolted her a bit and she took the cock down her throat just to help her stop any humiliating moans.

"At this point, you can just free me and we can give her a good old-fashioned spit roast. I promise not to even think of escaping if I get to fondle those tits," Jack suggested while Mason knelt down and placed his gun again on top of Nina's ass.

"Shut it, bandit, enjoy her lips like it's the last thing you will ever do," Mason stated with venomous excitement that tilted Nina enough to attempt to free her mouth to speak but Mason grabbed the back of her head and pressed it down. Then he slammed his cock back into her and reached to press her head down with both hands.

"I guess this isn't the worst end but don't tell me you are planning to bury us together?" Jack asked and for a moment there was a strange glee in Mason's eyes but then he shook his head.

"Of course not, just playing around," Mason replied and Jack pumped his hip up to strike Nina's throat. She took it without jolting even as the strike burned the back of her mouth.

"You like this, don't you Nina? Playing around. If you keep being this fun, I will get you a bonus at the end of this gig and hire you at a better rate next time," Mason promised and he thrust Nina's head off from the cock using her hair. "So what say you?"

"I will have to think about it," Nina flared while the sharp pain from her hair was numbed in a disgusting perverted way by the same thing that messed with every other sense in her body.

"Fuck, why did you have to lift her up now," Jack flared while he began to cum just from the vibration since he had already been brought to the brink. Mason pushed his fingers into Nina's cheeks so that they were between her teeth before pressing her head down to clean the cock.

"Suck him hard, make him beg," Mason grinned while tapping the back of Nina's head with his fingers.

"You heard your boss, suck me dry and use a bit more teeth too," Jack voiced and he slid a bit on the floor to give Nina's head more room to move around his cock.

"His balls too, I bet he hasn't washed them for months," Mason commanded a moment before his cock hardened and began to twitch. Soon after his seed shot into Nina's depths and he gave only a few retreating thrusts before fully pulling out and wiping his tip on her ass.

"Now get up really carefully and make him drink my cum," Mason ordered and Nina jolted up to stare at him even as it mean that semen spilled down her thighs. Mason barely managed to grab his revolver before it fell on the ground. He punished her with a palm tap on her ass.

"I don't want him to bite," Nina almost uttered.

"I won't bite, sucking your tight elf cunt is worth the prize, hehe," Jack grinned but Nina kept shaking her head.

"Then sit on his cock," Mason nodded while pointing his revolver at Nina yet again.

"I'm not fucking him raw," Nina flared and Mason harshly took off his ring from his barely deflated cock before throwing it at Nina. She grabbed it with a single hand movement.

"I don't want you to fuck him, I want you to clean your pussy with his cock and your saliva," Mason gleefully instructed. Nina just crouched with a sigh and sat down on Jack's lap so that his cock was between her thighs. She skillfully put the ring on his deflating cock that was only coated with her saliva.

"You mind giving me something to soak my lips?" Nina asked as despite the saliva on her chin, her lips were feeling a bit dry and she looked at the liquor bottle on the desk. Though Mason just stepped before her with a slight crouch to bring his cock before her.

"Clean my cock," Mason commanded and he pointed his revolver on Nina's head yet again.

"Sure Chief, whatever you say," Nina voiced and she tried to grab the cock only to have the gun slap her hand away. She avoided the move and sent a glare at the man.

"Just your mouth, you need your hands to make yourself cum," Mason grinned with a tilted smile and he pressed the muzzle on the side of Nina's head. She leaned forward to clamp her lips on his cock that now hang horizontally before her.

"Deep kiss," Mason grunted and he pushed Nina to kiss his hairy base with his gun. Meanwhile, she was just pressing Jack's cock against her vulva who was thrusting into the grip despite his mostly soft state.

"That should be enough," Mason suddenly grunted before directing Nina's head away with the revolver. "Turn around and hug him with your legs."

Nina spun around on the lap and hugged Jack with her legs only to have his cuffed hands grab her ankles. It did not hurt but the bind would definitely be able to keep her locked. She even tried to free herself but she only managed to make her legs move in a tempting way while the guy had the time to even caress her skin with one of his fingers.

"Now sit there until he forgives you for shooting him," Mason said and he crouched to the side of the two like to watch the show. "And I want to see you cum by using his cock."

"Me too," Jack grinned and Nina thrust her hip against his cock and did her best to crush it with her pussy against his pubic region. As she sat on his thighs and even her legs were not touching the floor directly, her core was not being messed with as much as before but tilted excitement still made her grind into him with a grin.

"Kiss him," Mason suddenly ordered and he pressed the gun to the side of Nina's forehead but she just stared at him like he had just said the most shocking thing so far. "Come on, I thought you wanted someone to make love to."

"Come on sweety, I won't bite," Jack pleaded while he kept grinding his cock into Nina even as she had stopped. He was clearly trying to slip into her even as he was a bit too soft to do so properly.

"You can go after you kiss him and you fulfill our deal," Mason promised while Nina hesitated. "One little kiss on his cheek and you can go."

Nina just gave a quick peck on Jack's cheek and he let go of her ankles when she tried to get up. As she turned away from them, she wanted to curse the bastards for being such big degenerates that she had not even been able to cum yet. Though she did not want to just stand there with her bare feet or she would start cumming at any moment like some exhibitionist pervert.

"Feel free to take a few hours of rest," Mason voiced while he pressed Jack's jaw shut with his gun. Nina did not even look at them while she managed to dress up in under half a minute and leave the room.

"I hope you had fun because you aren't going to live much longer," Mason voiced with a disturbingly excited tone before he forced a metal gag into Jack's mouth. The bandit grunted angrily but Mason just slapped his cheek before going to take a sip from his private water ration that was hidden under his desk. After that, he went to give the rest of the crew their daily share.

** * **

Nina had volunteered to do a guard shift at the turret on top of the truck for the singular reason of sorting out her thoughts in peace. As the especially violent storm raged around them, even the optics of the gun were basically useless, and leaving the turret was extremely dangerous as the surging unnatural lightning that crackled around the hull might fry her. But it also meant that nobody would bother her.

"Fucking gun pervert, Mason, I bet you are the only guy here who could not make me cum after so long," Nina panted while she sat on the cramped seat with her pants pulled to her knees. The leather grip of her revolver was sunk entirely into her pussy and her right hand was rubbing her clit almost violently. The truck might have parked due to the zero visibility of the storm but her body was still very tense and needed some relief.

"Come on cunt, cum already, don't make me point a gun at you," Nina flared. She had not been able to sleep for over a day and the thing with the Chief Courier kept bothering her but she did not know why. She really hoped it was not because she regretted leaving so early and not playing with the two a bit more.

12