Watch Her Go

Story Info
Teah and Hannah embrace their destiny.
4.1k words
4.67
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it.

The night of the Adult Entertainment Expo.

Teah and her daughter Hannah had prepared for this event over a period of four days.

The mother and daughter were ready to deliver the goods at the appointed time.

They both took nude yoga with the instructor Eva before they ate foods that would be sure to bind them up for up to 48 hours.

All their lives they had Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

They would make the condition work in their favor.

The mother and daughter showered and got ready for the big event.

They applied lotion to their skin, clear underarm deodorant and used floral fragrance body sprays.

Teah had dyed her hair jet black and had it back in a tight, neat, almost perfect ballerina style bun.

On her curvy frame was a black velvet, U-neck long sleeve, form-fitting mini dress that made her ass and hips look huge.

On her French pedicured feet were a pair of black strappy clear platform heels.

She sat on her bed to fasten the ankle straps of the clear 5 inch heels and wiggled her toes within the front straps so that they were able to breathe.

After brushing her teeth and rinsing with mint mouthwash, Teah put in her hoop earrings, did her eyeliner, brushed her ropy eyelashes and applied rose-red 8-hour lip glossy to her lush mouth.

She blew a kiss in the medicine cabinet mirror.

Hannah joined Teah in the bathroom, wearing her black spandex, short sleeve unitard combing back her long brown hair.

Teah took the comb and raked Hannah's hair back into her hands, before she reached for a black rubber band on the sink and put it all back in a ponytail.

Hannah brushed, rinsed and even flossed before she did her eyes and lips.

She put in silver door-knocker earrings and sat down on the tub edge to put on her silver anklet.

Hannah stood before her mother and let Teah tug and pull at the shiny unitard bodysuit.

Teah adjusted Hannah's cleavage before Hannah stepped into a pair of clear platform heels with soft suede foot beds, and clear top straps.

Teah stood beside her daughter in the full body mirror on the back of the bathroom door.

"You look really good, mom."

"Aww. Thank you, baby."

"I think every guy in that place'll wanna fuck you."

"You really think so?"

"Hell yeah. I would."

"Hannah!"

The ladies climbed into the minivan and made the two hour trip into the city to the convention center.

They didn't make any stops on the way and didn't share more than four words per sentence with each other.

------------------------

After paying the toll at the state line, Teah turned the radio off and Hannah removed her ear buds.

They paid attention to the GPS on the dashboard, making certain they were on the right route.

In twenty minutes, they arrived at the convention center and parked in the back.

They got out of the minivan and stretched their legs before they took out their things.

Teah had her roll-along tote bag and Hannah had her back pack.

They both wore trench coats as they crossed the parking lot; the temperature had dropped since they left home and night was fast approaching.

They got to the admissions area and showed their passes to the coordinator. They were given ID badges and lead to the show room floor.

They came to a booth with a banner draped over it.

WATCH HER GO

Ebony Soft-Core

"You gotta be shittin' me," Hannah said.

"Thank you," Teah told the coordinator.

Hannah watched Teah set up the flat screen.

"Hannah, get the flyers and put them on the table."

Hannah went into Teah's roll-along bag.

Teah hooked up her laptop to the flat screen.

Moments later, a slideshow of high-resolution pictures of Teah and Hannah's turds began playing.

Hannah nearly flipped.

"Mom, what the fuck is that?"

"I'm advertising our site," Teah said.

"Mom, we can't show that stuff to people!"

Teah got right in Hannah's face.

"Why not?"

Hannah didn't have the words.

She was too nervous.

Teah spun Hannah around and pointed to a booth across the way. The booth was run by three women in jumpsuits that race car drivers would wear. It was a website for interracial anal sex called Bust That Bubble.

"Take a good look," Teah said. "I bet you each of those bitches owns a piece of that company. How many subscribers do you think they'll get tonight by showing video clips of chicks getting their backdoors caved in by huge black cocks?"

Hannah was confused and, for the first time in a long time, afraid of her mother.

Teah was a completely different person.

Teah was no longer the conservative hypocrite who was married to Jesus.

Teah was a straight-up businesswoman.

"One of the biggest names in fetish porn is going to be here tonight, and I'm not about to let you fuck that up. If you're having second thoughts, go wait in the goddamn van."

Hannah only stared at her mother, and respected her.

"No, mom. I'll stay."

"Then suck in that gut, shrug those hips and stick out that ass. Because that's what's gonna get us paid."

Hannah needed space; Teah was freaking her out.

"Where the hell are you going?" Teah snapped.

Hannah held up some Watch Her Go flyers.

"To pass these out."

Hannah went for a stroll around the convention center to get a lay of the land, so that maybe she could get on the same freak-quency with her newly rebooted porn star mom.

Hannah made her way to the north end of the open arena and found dozens of booths lined with models wearing slutty clothes and platform heels.

She even saw a religious booth and grinned when she thought of what her mother Teah would do with one of the bible tracts if it were given to her.

It only took Hannah five minutes to figure out what this thing was all about.

Adult porn stars signing autographs, companies selling novelty items, and girls getting half naked for the sake of netting new subscribers and viewers.

One booth just had a guy sitting in a chair with a laptop computer on a white table.

The mid-aged guy was brown-skinned, dressed pretty decent and smiled at Hannah in a way that made the tender meat around her hymen swell up.

She moved on as the convention center began to fill with visitors. To Hannah, it was just a pornographic version of a consumer electronics show, only without the newest gadgets and tech toys.

Just female talent in high heels and halter tops, miniskirts and short-shorts.

Hannah strolled around some more, and before she knew it, she had several guys following her around.

She stopped at a booth pretending to look at female sex toys; a clan of geeks had gathered a few feet away from her, ogling at her in the black, shiny unitard.

Hannah continued back tothe booth her mother rented, now with more than twenty guys following her.

Even porn stars posing in pictures with fans looked at Hannah as she strolled by and had a hint of jealously in their eyes as their fans and the photographer took a moment to notice Hannah's figure and the way it bounced as she walked.

Guys trailed Hannah taking pictures with their cell phones; even a photo journalist joined the free-for-all on Hannah's butt.

She went by booths with some of the biggest names in adult filmmaking and stole their customers.

Men who were once there for sex toys, potions and supplements all had their attention diverted to this young woman walking down the aisle, leading them all back to Teah's abode.

Teah came around to where Hannah was.

"Who are they?" she asked.

"Customers?" Hannah replied.

"Madam Dookie?" a male voice asked.

Teah looked at the group of men.

"Who said that?" she asked.

A skinny little dark guy with glass emerged.

"I'm George."

Teah sat on the table and crossed her thick, juicy legs. She let her foot swing to and back

"How do you do, Georgie Boy?" Teah asked in a sensual groan-like voice.

Hannah asked, "What's Madam Dookie?"

"I know your body," George said. "You were the biggest scat porn star on the internet during the late nineties and early two-thousands. I have most of your video clips on my old hard drives. Where you been, Madam Dookie?"

"Had a daughter, got divorced," Teah said.

"That's your daughter?"

"Yes. She's..."

Teah's eyes circled.

"Lady Deuce. She's in training right now, but you better believe she'll be the best mistress you've ever had to be a human toilet for."

Hannah looked to Teah, confused.

Teah asked Hannah, "Right, Lady Deuce?"

"Um...right, Madam. I loved to drop a deuce."

George asked, "Can I see your starfish?"

"Starfish?" Hannah asked.

Teah saw that Hannah was about to blow it and came around to where George was standing.

"You want to see my asshole, you naughty boy?"

"Oh yes!" George said.

Teah turned her back to the guys.

The men got their cell phones ready to take pictures. She lifted her form-fitting mini dress and took down her thong. She spread her cheeks and smacked them with her hands to make them bounce.

Teah pulled then open and pressed out a loud and long fart. Many of the guys laughed, some left, but the majority of them stayed.

George's dick was hard.

"Are you going to take a shit?" George asked.

Teah covered up and held up a clipboard.

"On camera, yes. So why don't you just sign up?"

George took the clipboard.

"Does your site content have DML restrictions?"

"No," Teah said. "You pay for your membership; you can play the clips any time you want."

"$28 for one month," Hannah said, "$55 for six months and $75 for one year."

George said, "The one-month option is recurring."

Teah pointed to the paper.

"There's a non-recurring option for the one month too. So if you decide that you don't want to continue your subscription, we stop billing you."

"Okay," George said. "I'll sign up."

"What do y'all do again?" asked another guy.

"Soft-core scat," Teah told him.

"And anal sex," Hannah added.

After George signed up, more than fifty perverted, horny subscribers followed.

Hannah handled the paperwork while Teah handled exhibition, doing everything from farting, making her butt cheeks clap, to fingering her asshole.

She even let patrons sniff her butt and she would often wipe back there with tissue and gave it away for male customers to smell.

From afar, the mid-aged brown-skinned guy from the blank booth watched the mother and daughter.

When the crowd at their booth let up a bit, he went over and got in line.

Hannah noticed the handsome guy and smiled.

He kept his eyes on her until he got up to where Teah was standing.

"How can I help you, big boy?" Teah asked

"Impressive," he said, "For a couple of amateurs."

"Excuse me?" Teak asked.

"This convention is the largest of its kind. But, it's shrunken as the adult entertainment industry battles piracy servers and free sites that carry our content."

"What are you talking about?" Hannah asked.

"Quite a figure you have there," he said to Hannah.

"May I ask who you are?" Teah asked.

The man handed Teah a card. It read:

NEIL DAVID

PRODUCER, AGENT

OUTHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT, LTD.

"My suite is on the tenth floor," Neil said. "When you're done down here, come on up."

--------------------------------

After the expo was over, Teah and Hannah made their way up to the tenth floor of the casino hotel.

They both had to poop, but did breathing exercises to hold on to their bowel-obstructing bulks until the appointed time.

They entered Neil's suite and were directed to his personal living space.

Neil had on a house coat and slippers. He was talking to another man, who was facing the window.

Neil turned to them.

"Teah and Hannah Jones."

Neil thought that the mother and daughter had figure skater bodies, minus the fatty deposits around their buttocks.

But, all in all, he was pleased with what he saw.

"I noticed Hannah here making her rounds of the floor, trying not to look like a newbie. The thing you both failed to do was talk to the other companies about the current state of the market. See, the adult industry is not recession proof. With all the porn-themed YouTube copycats out there, a lot of folks on our end have been crippled by that."

"You brought us all the way up here to the tenth floor just to tell us that?" Hannah asked.

Teah elbowed her daughter.

"No need to reprimand her," Neil told Teah. "I haven't fully explained my actions to your young hatchling here."

"Now would be the time," Hannah said to him.

Neil only smiled.

"Your mother's been out of the industry for a long time. But nothing has changed. You're thinking about how much bread you're going to make. But, can you poop on demand? Can you make a deadline?"

"You bet your ass I can," Hannah replied.

"Are you ready for this?" Neil asked again. "You'd better be. Because not only are you competing with other studios, but also with your own customers."

"I'm not sure I understand," Teah said.

Neil's right-hand man turns to Teah and Hannah.

"My colleague George spotted your daughter walking down the aisle. He's one of my talent reps. A friend of mine named Jarvis Angeles told George about one of his IBS patients."

"Our butthole doctor?" Hannah asked.

"When Jarvis described this woman suffering from chronic constipation to me, George here said, 'That's sounds like Madam Dookie'. Jarvis later confirmed this after he asked you, Teah, to take a shit in his mouth, a common Madam Dookie incentive that she gives to her obedient slaves."

Hannah said, "You still haven't explained yourself."

Neil said, "George here knew who your mother was just by listening to another person describe her. What I'm saying is, once people know who you are, it's on and poppin'. But what happens when your fans get enough of your content and start sharing it for free? Then, that revenue stream thins out. That's why George here asked you if there were any Media Usage Rights on your content. Your mother said no."

"I choose not to," Teah said. "I'm confident that me and my daughter can produce enough content to keep our loyal customers from doing that. But we both know piracy will never stop. Then again, what's worse? Customers uploading our clips on free sites? Or rip-off production companies and websites downloading our clips and reselling them for twice what they're worth to make a profit at the expense of our hard work and our loyal buyers?"

Neil bobbed his head with a smile.

"You've made your point."

Neil went over to a set of two china dishes covered in plastic wrap on the floor of a high landing that led outside to the balcony overlooking the city.

"But, before I sign you both, I want you and your daughter to shit on these plates. Give me a preview of what's to come. I will be recording it, to show to advertisers and affiliates. If you or your daughter can poop up to twelve inches, I'll give you a free distribution channel, I'll front the money for any product format you desire and I'll only collect commission on your content for foreign sales. If not, it's my usual commission and thus, the usual bullshit."

Hannah looked to Teah.

"We can do this, mom."

Teah rubbed her tummy and turned to Neil.

"Any special way we can do this?"

Neil sat before a digital camera on a mini tripod.

"However you feel comfortable. One at a time."

Teah pulled Hannah over to the window.

"I am so nervous right now."

"Breathe, mom. Remember what Eva taught us. Pretend you're at home, in our bathroom. Remember all of those orgasms you had while you took a dump."

"You're right," Teah bobbed her head. "I'm going to enjoy this. This isn't about money."

Neil clapped his hands.

"You first, mom."

Teah went over to the plate and stood before it. She slowly pulled her black form-fitting mini dress over her head. She removed her hair from the bun and shook it loose. She turned around and undid her black bra, letting her breasts hang.

She leaned forward a bit and took down her black thong before she tossed it away.

"Leave the shoes on," Neil said. "And remember, this camera can shoot only fifteen minutes of footage."

Teah kneeled down over the plate and put her head down for some deep breathing.

She got on her knees and let her big bottom rest on the heels of her feet in the clear platforms.

She reached around and opened her cheeks up.

Her anus flexed a bit before it lowered and spread out with a low hiss of a fart. Teah breathed out and felt everything down there shift.

Urine drained from her body as her anus gradually budded forth with erotic life, letting the head of a hard knobby turd press out.

Once it was out, Teah reached around front and slowly massaged her clitoris, pretending the thing in her rectum was a penis teasing her cock-hungry asshole.

Hannah watched on while her mother masturbated and let a beer bottle-thick, stinky poop slide down to the plate.

Hannah knew it wasn't long enough, even though to curled while it was emerging from Teah's anus.

Then it broke off at ten inches.

Teah didn't even reach orgasm. She squeezed off the rest of the turd and stood up without wiping.

"Now you," Neil said to Hannah.

Teah sat on the chair nearby with her arms folded to cover the nipples on her bosom, feeling creamy poo between her cheeks.

Hannah repeated everything her mother did: she got over the plate, turned around and unzipped her body suit.

She pulled it down and stepped out of it, leaving her heels on. She undid her black bra and pulled down her thong.

Once Hannah was nude, she got down and positioned her butt over the plate.

For up to five minutes, there was no activity from Hannah's lovely bottom.

No urine, no farting, no sign of feces.

Neil stopped recording.

"Are you having trouble?" he asked.

Hannah only turned her head halfway.

"Wait for it," she said sternly.

Hannah then put her head down.

Neil looked to Teah. Teah shrugged.

Hannah suddenly stood up and stretched her arms upward like she was doing yoga.

She kneeled down into a full squat and stood tall again, rotating her arms, breathing deeply.

Hannah did this several times before urine began to drip from her.

She literally crashed to her knees and panted.

Neil began recording her.

Hannah sounded like she was in labor.

Her breathing raced and slowed as her anus moved downward several times. It bulged outward and hung like an inverted mound.

She continued to bear down until her tender anus spread open to the size of a quarter. Blocking her opening was a wall of hard poop.

It looked like a cluster of chocolate smothered nuts trapped in her rectum.

It looked like it hurt her so bad.

But Hannah, in her mind, was in heaven.

She was rubbing her clit, letting her anus open up, letting the beer can-thick turd inch on its own.

And when the beast finally cleared her anus, it dangled from her body at four inches.

Hannah breathed as the huge log kept coming, smoothing out as she rubbed the tender hood of flesh over her clit.

Neil watched with his own eyes as Hannah birthed the stool; seeing it through the LCD wasn't nearly as erotic as viewing it live.

The fecal brick dropped on to the plate with a loud thump. It wasn't 12 inches like Neil wanted, but it was cucumber thick and a perfect eight inches.

"Fuck it," Neil said. "You got the deal."

Teah and Hannah screamed and hugged.

After cleaning up their messy bottoms, Teah and Hannah remained in the suite to sign documents.

Teah and Hannah waited for Neil to ask them for sex, but he never did. He did, however, introduce them to his girlfriend Madrid, a Brazilian bombshell who had her own soft-core scat pay site.

Madrid spoke with Teah and Hannah about female stuff before she told them that Neil was a good agent to work with. She also told them that they should have a private manager and that their manager should be someone close to them that they can trust.

12