Watch Her Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teah and Hannah had one more obstacle to clear.

And Teah knew exactly who could fill that position.

-----------------------

Hannah went out with Germaine to celebrate.

Hance arrived at Teah's house just after midnight.

She had her hair combed out in her night gown with house slippers when she answered the door.

She led Hance to her room and they sat on her bed where she told him about the deal and their agent.

"Congratulations," Hance said. "Now you won't have to sell your house. You'll have steady income."

"I still need a manger," Teah said, looking at him.

Hance got up, but Teah pulled him back down.

"I'll give you twenty percent," she said.

"We already tried this, Teah."

"That was years ago. I'm not the same."

"We can't be business partners and lovers."

Teah leaned in and kissed him.

Hance tasted her mouth and remembered how sweet and warm it was. She stood up and removed her night gown, revealing her nude form.

"Madam Dookie, has given you a direct order."

Hance laughed and nodded.

"You're not going to let me out of this, are you?"

Teah sat on his lap, facing him.

"Make love to me," she breathed.

"Then what?" he asked.

"Have sex with me, and we'll see where it goes."

Hance quickly took off his clothes and got into bed with his estranged wife.

He put Teah into the Missionary Position with his face pressed to hers. They kissed for a long time before Teah reached down and guided his penis to her vulva.

They slowly moved their lower bodies to and back, until they built rhythm, not speed.

It was the most amazing sex ever.

"I have something for you," Teah breathed.

She turned over and raised her bottom up.

"I couldn't finish," Teah said. "It's been in there since I left the expo. It's so hard, Hance."

She spread her buttocks and let a solid clump of fecal matter emerge from her anus and drop on the bed, where it didn't make a stain.

Hance removed the bulk of turd from the bed, lubed up and slid his erection into her rectum up to the hilt. Teah's eyes fluttered at the pressure back there, causing her to reach between her legs and play with her clit. She did this until her climax was reached and he busted a big load deep into her rectum.

After that, they drifted off to sleep.

They woke up in each other's arms a few hours later, not sure if they were in their 40's or back to when they were horny newlyweds.

Teah never wanted to leave her bed. She felt complete with Hance, as she once did years ago.

All she needed from him was an answer.

"Do we have a deal?" Teah asked.

"Yes," Hance said.

"So, can we stop being estranged and be married?"

Hance was about to get up, but he stopped.

"What are you saying, Teah?"

"I'm saying that I love you, Hance. I made a terrible mistake and I'm asking you to forgive me."

"You're asking for trouble."

"I'm asking you to give me a chance to be your wife again."

Hance kissed her on the cheek.

"You've always been my wife," he said. "But you and I both know that money and marriage don't mix."

"I don't care about money," Teah said.

"Let's take it slow. I think we both have the experience we need to do this right. We need to think about another relationship: the one with Hannah. And even though she's a mother too, she still needs us."

"Exactly," Teah said. "So, let's renew our vows."

"We will," Hance assured her. "But a relationship is like digestion. We have to let the food we ate move through our bodies. What comes out afterward is the result of our own choices. You've always been a big pooper, Teah. I have no doubt we'll make this thing work. But for now, I'll just be your manger. And when it's time to do it, we'll see where it goes."

12