All Comments on 'Watch Jenny Blow'

by MrEverything

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid writing

Just plain stupid writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't think many 5th-graders read these stories

but if they do, this should hit their level perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTH

However most 5th graders, with an IQ remotely approaching triple digits, would find this ludicrous. Only one thing to say...truly dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pay no attention Mr E

These whiners just wish they had facial opportunities like this. Keep it cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wanna watch more

Great storyline & you can write. Keep them coming & ignore the detractors. Thanks for the time & talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was Okay until Robert.....

Originally, the story was a juvenile but a fun porn story about a "stuck-on himself" guy who took advantage of his huge cock and good body to dominate women for his own pleasure. Adding the humiliation of Robert was completely unnecessary to a story that wasn't going to win any literary awards anyway. All the introduction of Robert did, was transform Mike from being a sexist jerk who used women into being a mean nasty sexist jerk. Story would have been better (though still mindless) if Jenny returned from seeing her high school boyfriend and THEN pleasured Mike because she was fascinated by his giant cock. Instead, Jenny simply became a cruel bitch who deserved the future mistreatment she would get from Mike. Abusing Robert dropped the score from 3* to 1*. The idiots who have "favorited" this story are sick and weird in addition to being dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous