Watch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that too."

Jessie grinned. Her whole face lit up and outshone her magnificent body. As promised, she handed me an unwrapped toothbrush and we got ready for bed side-by-side in the bathroom attached to the downstairs master bedroom. Phoebe stayed by our side. Somehow it felt completely natural. Before falling into the king-sized bed, she donned a silk pullover night gown and I put on one of her oversized t-shirts. We both laughed at the logo on it, "It won't lick itself." I decided to follow her lead and not wear anything else. Sleep hit me like a ton of bricks within seconds of my head hitting the pillow. The last thing I remember was feeling Jessie's arm wrap around me as she sighed a contented goodnight.

I slowly came to consciousness the next morning to the feel of warm fingers wrapped around the erection growing between my legs. My t-shirt had bunched up under my armpits during the night and exposed me from the chest down. Jessie slowly stroked me, coaxing more blood into my member, making it swell to full mast. In between each trip her hand made from the base to the tip of my shaft, she ran her nails over my scrotum, tickling and stimulating my surging balls. She purred contentedly at my response, but didn't say a word. Her head was resting on my lower chest and when Jessie realized that I was fully awake, she turned her head upward, toward me and smiled. Silently she raised up, pulled the night shirt over her head so that she was completely naked then lay on top of me. Her warm, smooth skin felt incredible next to mine. My erection pulsated between us. She ground against me then slowly slid down the length of my body until she was face-to-face with my now aching hard-on. She resumed stroking me, with both hands.

I could hear her quiet murmurs of approval and feel warm breath on me. The thumping of blood pounding in my ears blocked out every other sound, but I didn't care. All that mattered was the incredible sensations that flowed through me as Jessie fondled and caressed my cock and balls. When she her tongue ran along my shaft, a bolt of electric pleasure shot through me. I moaned and writhed. She remained silent, but I could feel her deep satisfaction at the response she triggered. For the next several minutes my straining dick and roiling balls were treated to the most amazing tongue bath I'd ever had. With careful precision, she ran her lips and tongue over my entire groin including the delicate flesh separating the base of my scrotum from my anus. Her oral tease near the rim of my opening suggested that there were few limits to how she could deliver pleasure. Jessie rose up on her arms and gazed at me. "How do you feel about breakfast in bed?"

"Pretty damn good. How about you?"

"I'm famished." She tilted her head sideways. "I like my sausage extra big and hard just like this," she squeezed my cock, "and my coffee extra creamy." Jessie pushed my legs farther apart and dropped onto her elbows between them. Without saying another word, she pulled the tip of my cock between her lips and pushed my full length deep into her mouth. A surge of pleasure roared through me. Jessie kept up with her expert blow job. Each time I'd approach the brink of climax, she'd sense it and slow down, deliciously drawing it out.

"You feel amazing in my mouth," she said releasing my cock and kneeling over me on the bed. "You're going to feel even better inside of me." She crouched over top of me. "Just so you know, I'm fixed." Jessie gripped my rod and positioned it at the entrance to her tunnel. "We can fuck like rabbits and not worry about a thing." With that pronouncement she dropped, spearing herself with the full length of my throbbing hard-on.

We gasped in unison as the tip of my cock rammed deep into her. "Yessss!" Jessie exclaimed. I was wordless as waves of bliss radiating through my whole body. In slow motion she moved up and down on my iron hard shaft, simultaneously pleasuring herself and me. With each thrust the orgasm she'd carefully constructed mounted, growing like a living creature trapped within us yearning for release. By the time her pace had accelerated to a frantic pounding, I was matching each of her downward thrusts with furious upward ones of my own. I strained to hold back my orgasm, craving that it happen in sync with hers. Just before I lost control, Jessie called out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Cum with me!" I let loose. What felt like a tidal wave of hot semen rushed up along the length of my shaft and spewed from the tip buried deep inside of Jessie. She gasped feeling my forcefully explosion, but didn't slow down. Our bodies crashed together as more jets shot out and filled her needy pussy. Rivulets of it mixed with her own cum overflowed and ran down the length of my still hard cock and dripped onto my balls and the bedlinens beneath us. I couldn't recall ever having had such an intense orgasm.

It seemed like forever and at the same time just a few seconds until we were both overcome. Jessie crumpled on top of me, limp, sweaty, worn out. "Oh my god," she said, "that was amazing." I nodded agreement trying to catch my breath. "I haven't cum like that in, well in forever." I nodded again as my senses slowly returned. We lay holding each other until we were both breathing normally and the sweat began to dry off of our skin. "Now I really am starving," Jessie said. "I'd like to make us a real breakfast, you know food."

"Eggs, toast, bacon?" I replied.

"Yeah. I've already had my sausage." I could hear the laughter in her tone. "And man-o-man was it ever good!"

We showered together, playfully soaping each other. I washed her hair, she ran her soapy hands over every inch of me. Had I been ten years younger, I probably would have fucked her a second time under the rushing water. We pulled ourselves out of the shower, dried off and headed to the kitchen. Jessie didn't bother with makeup or an elaborate hair routine and she looked just as beautiful to me as she had the night before, all dolled up for the cameras. We prepared the food in contended silence intermittently stealing looks at each other. I was amazed by her easy charm and innate sexiness. I couldn't believe that I was so lucky to be with her and to have shared both the unbelievable night before and the incredible morning. I felt the same emotions coming from her.

We had finished off the food and were enjoying a third cup of coffee on the outdoor patio watching Phoebe play in the grass when I said, "Jessie, about last night."

"Let's talk about that in a minute," she interjected. "I want to say something about this morning first."

"Go ahead."

"I've wanted that for as long as I can remember knowing you. The first time we met something clicked and I knew that we were meant to be together, sharing everything, our hopes, our dreams, our lives," she paused, "and especially our bodies." I drank a sip of coffee absorbing her words. "When we started Four Paws First, it was just part of the passion that I hoped would join us together. Then we didn't share much about ourselves other than that, but I was sure we would, it was just a matter of time. I was terrified that my other passions," she grinned sideways referring to her on-line activities, "would drive you away. But it's part of who I am, I love it, and I wouldn't, won't give it up. So last night I decided to throw all caution to the wind and show you everything. You didn't run screaming. Yay!" She pumped her fist in the air like a champion. "Even though I love being Jade, it's you that excites me" Jessie reached out, took my hand in hers, and gazed at me. "This morning it was me, not Jade that made incredible, amazing love to you. And I don't want to stop doing that"

We sat silently for a very long moment. I'd thought that Jessie had opened herself to me the night before, but what she'd just revealed was even deeper. And it ignited a light inside of me that I understood that I'd buried for as long as I'd known her. The same attraction that she'd just confessed had been in me too. I wanted Jessie, and I wanted her badly, not just carnally, but spiritually. I leaned over and kissed her. "Jessie, I love you. I've loved you for a long time and never admitted it to myself. I love your passion, the ones we've shared before like dogs and good bourbon," she smiled. "And I love the passion you have about giving and receiving pleasure, both on-line and in person. They're breathtaking, literally."

Jessie grinned, "Yeah, I heard you panting in my headset, just like I hoped you would."

"I really mean it. I have no idea where all of this is going. But whether it's with Four Paws First, Jade Studios, or just us, I want to explore, push boundaries, create. And most of all I want to do it with you."

Jessie jumped up and flung herself into my arms. "Yes baby, yes!"

I'd never felt so sure of anything in my life. Jessie and I were a team and I was ready to share everything with her. She crawled off my lap still grinning from ear-to-ear. "Now let's talk about last night." She pulled her laptop over and flung open the lid. Even though the glow of our freshly minted relationship still radiated from her, the business side of her came to the front. Her fingers danced over the keyboard. "Last night went really well." I nodded enthusiastically. She looked over the computer screen at me, "From a money standpoint too. There were the seven that signed up before the show, three more who joined while it was in progress. That happens if it's going well. Viewers get the word out." She hit some more keys. "So far there have been ten on-line viewings and five downloads of the recording. The downloads usually pick up over the first twenty-four hours after as more people hear about it, and that also sparks views and downloads of the older stuff too." She rotated the screen toward me. "We cleared a thousand from the live show, three-seventy-five in downloads, and five hundred in viewings, for a total of eighteen-seventy-five. I'm thinking that will go up about a thousand by this time tomorrow." I was stunned. Jessie had made almost two thousand dollars for fifty minutes of performance and expected to make another thousand dollars in less than one day. It was no wonder that she had the money to live so nicely. "Not every performance does that well," she interrupted my train of thought. "But the feedback I've gotten so far is that you being there definitely added to it. You were a mystery man that they could imagine was themselves. I think my idea was pretty good, don't you?"

"Outstanding I'd say. And I didn't mind it a bit," I joked.

"In that case, how about being more involved next time?"

A tingle ran through me. More involved would mean that I'd be an exhibitionist like Jessie, not just a shadow. I'd never entertained that thought and never even considered it one of my hidden desires. But the blood that began flowing back into my groin betrayed any hesitation. I'd seen how exciting it was to be exposed in front of others and the idea of baring myself and my carnal desires to an audience was suddenly something I knew that I had to do. "With you, I'm all in."

Jessie looked at me hard clearly trying to decide if I really meant what I said. "You need to know that I've got a kinky side to me. There's not much that I don't enjoy and that I won't show off."

"Doesn't scare me."

"I like anal."

"You promise?" I retorted.

"Rim jobs, giving and receiving? Cum showers? How about a titty fuck, would you like that?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Ever been pegged? I've been dying to try that."

"I'll not admit anything.... yet."

Jessie laughed. "I'll find out soon enough. I'll make you beg to tell me."

"Oooh. I like the sound of that."

She sat back in the chair. "If you're going to be part of the show, we need to get you fixed up just a bit." Her fingers punched more buttons on the laptop. "First a visit to the waxing studio, shaft, sac, and crack. I want to show off your beautiful cock." I shuddered at the thought of getting waxed, but the idea of doing it with Jessie was exciting. "Done, scheduled," she punched more buttons. "Then a bit of time in the tanning salon. Brown skin looks so much better under the lights. You're already perfectly buff, but we'll make sure to stick to a good diet and keep going to the gym. Over muscled ruins the everyman fantasy that my clients like, but fat and flabby is no good either." She kept at the computer. "Then we'll need to make a trip to the lingerie store." The thought of more sexy outfits for her was exciting. She read my mind, "Not for me, for you. Baggy boxer shorts and loose jeans are not going to cut it. I want you in something snug that shows off your ass, and low cut too. Some nice tight bikini underwear or a guy thong will be excellent. The best will be on-line, but we've got to get the size right. For that, it means a visit to Natalie's store. She's the best, and has an excellent selection of stuff for guys. Yeah, she mostly caters to gays, but she'll do right by you." She looked up from the keyboard at me. "You will have to model for both of us. She's a little handsy, but I'll keep you safe."

My head spun. Jessie had plans and I was just along for the ride. "But what a ride!" I thought.

"Let's see, there's the toy store too. We'll definitely need to go there. I'll send Claude an email and get him to put some things aside for us to check out." She was talking to herself. "Cock rings, at least three different styles, a decent whip, not that crappy fake stuff, handcuffs, oh and butt plugs. Which kind to like best, stainless steel or jeweled?"

I stared blankly at her.

"We'll get both," she said. Then she smiled really big. "And a strap-on and harness. I've had my eye on one for a while. Now's my excuse to get it." Jessie stroked my arm. "Baby using that on you is going to be the best! I want it just to be the two of us first. I'm not willing to share popping your cherry with anyone."

I was petrified and excited at the same time.

"This is going to be so great!"

That was the start of my journey to unbelievable happiness and fulfillment with Jessie. In case you're wondering, we made a ton of money and rescued countless dogs. And I still think that we're pretty normal, at least mostly normal.