Watch Me See Me, Inc. - Beginnings

Story Info
Gloria wakes up, and makes a change.
3.8k words
4.29
6.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria sat in her living room, waiting for her husband Wynne to come home. Wynne seemed to find more and more reasons to leave town, leave home, bail out on planned dates, anything to avoid Gloria and the life that they had built. Gloria didn't understand it and let Wynne have his space for a while. Until she found the emails and the texts that his other woman had sent.

Gloria was past being angry. She was, and always had been, a woman of action. So, the first thing she did was go to her tattoo artist.

"Blaze? I want some new shit."

Blaze turned to the 44-year old professional. He had been tattooing since he was 20, and he had seen others like this woman. Something, a divorce, a death, or some other major life change got them wanting ink to memorialize it. Or just the pain, to wash away bad memories. Either way, it was business. He had bills and grandkids, by this time.

Still, the hard glint in her eye gave him pause. Blaze was a mountain of a man, a star at linebacker in high school before a knee injury killed his football dream. He found art as a way to deal with his own pain, and tattooing as a way out of the projects. Maybe he could help this woman the same way. He stroked his clean gray beard. "What are you wanting?"

"Lots. And a couple big ones. You're going to be seeing me a lot."

A couple of months after that visit, and after a truly wild night with her best friend Julia and her husband Meldrake, Gloria felt ready to confront Wynne. Her ankles still sported the tribal bands she had done in college, but her upper body had exploded in a burst of color. Her shoulders were a swirl of flowers, from her shoulder blades around to her collarbone. She had a "tramp stamp", albeit a tasteful one, that framed her strong, tight ass. Bands to match her lower back encircled her thighs. But the one that she loved the most, (Maybe because it hurt the most...) was the short centerpiece that she had done between her 42 DD breasts. An urn with a bright swirl of flowers that flowed over the tops of her breasts, still concealable under a button up blouse, but showed under anything else. Gloria had kept in shape, but she was a 5' 11'' former college softball champion. A big ,strong girl, grown into a big, strong woman. Her face was beautiful, and her 44 years put lines in all the right places, especially around her grey eyes, and sprinkled the perfect amount of salt into her pepper-black hair.

She sat, waiting in the dark. She wore only a black sheer wrap that was transparent, muting the colors that danced on her shoulders. It was the end of the summer, or it should have been, but temperatures were still in the high 80's or low 90's every day, and Gloria loved lounging nude, or almost nude, in the air conditioned house.

Finally, a key in the lock, and Wynne's form stepped in through the door, quietly, not trying to make any noise-

Gloria snapped the light on.

"Hello Wynne. Remember me? I'm your wife, Gloria."

"Glo? What's going on? You're still up? You're not wearing any clothes?"

"Nope. I thought I'd show you some sights you won't ever see again."

Wynne blushed hard, going from pinkish to bright red in seconds.

In that second, she knew for sure. Seeing the text and hacking his email gave her the evidence, but there was a small part of her that held out hope.

"She fuck better than me?"

"Gloria-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. Does she suck your teenie peenie better than me?"

Wynne was silent and still. He was not a small man, but his wife looked him directly in the eye when they stood. She did so now, and said "Answer me, you country motherfucker."

Wynne's folks were from Mississippi, and he was quite proud of being from the south. Marrying a northerner had caused his parents great consternation.

"Gloria...I mean...we haven't had sex in-"

"20 months! I've been counting. Have you? You still haven't answered the question. Never mind. Here's what's going to happen." Gloria dropped the sheer wrap and stood before Wynne, the light seemingly making her tattoos glow. "You are going to pack your shit. I am going to sit here and wait. You will then get the fuck out of my house."

"Wait! Where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't give a shit where you go. Hell would be my choice." Gloria sat down, her splendid naked body drawing Wynne's eye. He never noticed all the ink she'd been getting until now. Little Susie Crocker had been taking his little dick in her mouth and up her ass for the last year and a half. The 21 year old goth girl had taken all of his attention. She didn't have any tattoos. "I don't have to get inked to be goth." She said defiantly, when Wynne suggested it. "I love my skin clean and porcelain."

Wynne sighed and then his eyes popped, as Gloria fanned her legs open, showing him her recently shaved pussy.

"Like what you see? Not yours anymore! Get your shit and get out!"

Wynne started to get angry "It's my house, too."

Gloria smiled. "You know that's bullshit, Wynne. This is my house. It's in my name. I make the payments. Fuck off."

Wynne started to get bold. "You gonna make me?"

"No."

There were, all of a sudden, lights and a knock at the front door. Gloria grabbed a robe she had pre-set, put it on and opened the door to the Police.

After convincing Wynne to spend a night in a hotel, the police left, and Gloria went to bed.

And slept soundly.

The next morning, Gloria dressed for work, and went in.

There was an email waiting for her on her phone to see her boss immediately upon arrival. Mickie, the senior assistant, buzzed her into his office.

"Gloria, I'll just get to the point. You are one of the best attorneys we have. But we can't have someone representing the firm with tattoos all over her body. We're going to have to let you go."

Gloria said, "Sam, you know I can sue the firm into non-existence with this."

Sam said "We know." He handed her an envelope.

She opened it. Inside was a check for $250,000, or, two years of her salary, based on average hourly billing.

"This is a binding agreement. Here's the paperwork." It was a boilerplate severance agreement, one of the kind that Gloria had written many times. She read it over. "Sam, you know I need to get Gideon to look at this-"

"I sent your lawyer a copy last night. Check your email."

Gloria pulled her phone and tapped the email icon.

First message was from Gideon Hall, her personal lawyer. In all caps, the message said "TAKE THE DEAL. PS- SEE ME!!"

Gloria put her phone away, and picked up a pen. She signed the contract, picked up her copy and the check, and stood to shake Sam's hand. Surprisingly, Sam stood, came around his desk, and gave her a hug.

"Lord, I don't know what Wynne doesn't see in you. I also don't know what road you're traveling, Gloria, but I hope you are OK. You need something, call me. You know this wasn't my idea. I don't care if you have purple spots, you win cases. But the old man said you had to go. Garrett got in his ear."

Garrett King, Gloria's nemesis. That man could make a stone cry with his petty, fake-religious crap.

"Sam, I'll be alright. Just got some things I gotta work out. I'll be in touch."

Gloria arrived back at home at loose ends. No husband and no job, and a quarter of a million dollars. First thing she did was call her accountant, get him to begin the process of extricating her finances from Wynne's, and to deposit the check. The next thing she did was pay off her house. That left her exactly half of the money. $125 grand sounded like a lot of money, but this is what she would make in an entire year. She would need to find a job. Eventually.

Next, she went by Blaze's shop, where she had him start on four new pieces, on the inside and outside of both wrists. Job killer tattoos. Maybe Gloria needed to start her own business.

Finally, she went down to Gideon Hall's office without calling. Luckily, he was in.

As she sat down, he hit the intercom and said, "Lucy? No calls please."

Gloria said, "Wynne's cheating on me. I would like to file for divorce."

Gideon said "I can draw it up and have the papers served by tomorrow morning. You OK?"

"Yeah."

"It's not every day that Sam Fisher calls me to ask for help with one of his junior partners. And, I have to say that I'm concerned. Your appearance change is...unsettling."

Gloria rolled her eyes "Dammit Gideon, I am a grown woman. It's my goddamn body. I do with it what I want. Everybody seems to have a problem with my body except me. I need a trust drawn up. Something that will kick into retirement with some of the severance money."

"I can do that. Initial investment?"

"50 thousand."

"Next week."

Gloria thanked him and left.

So, Gloria needs a job. She thought about starting her own office, and shelved it to be revisited later. She had provided a little bit for her future, she still had her 401k, but she was short of operating cash. She signed up to give legal advice online, which would bring in some cash. She cooked herself dinner, and just as she was sitting down, Wynne opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" Gloria had had enough for one day.

"Easy. Just getting some clothes and stuff. In and out." Wynne was in the bedroom and laundry room for about 15 minutes, Gloria watching him like a hawk. True to his word, he threw some casual clothes in a gym bag, grabbed two suits and a few pairs of shoes, shirts and underwear, and said "I'll be back for the rest next week."

"Call. And give me your key, please. I already changed the alarm code."

Wynne shrugged his shoulders and worked the house keys off of his ring. He gave them to her and left without another word.

Gloria sat down to her now cold Pasta, which she didn't want anyway. She trashed it, and just finished ordering a pizza with her phone, when it lit up with a text.

Mickie: Are you at home? Can I stop by?

Gloria and Mickie hadn't spoken much since their wild threesome adventure years ago. The gossip must have made it around.

Gloria: I just ordered a pizza. You are welcome to come share some.

Mickie: I'll be there in 10.

Eleven minutes later, Mickie swept through the front door. Mickie always dressed vintage, usually rocking a '50's pinup look, with period correct workwear that accentuated her heavy bosom and thick hips. She was much shorter than Gloria, and her height helped along the perky plump secretary look she cultivated.Her glasses were always cat's eye, and more often than not, she sported a beehive. Anachronistic dress aside, Mickie was a good person, and Gloria wondered why their communication had faltered.

"Hey. So, you're fired?"

"Yup. Too many tatts. It's OK though. I was probably going to resign anyway. I kicked Wynne out last night."

Mickie looked shocked. "Really? Are you all right?"

Gloria actually thought about the question. She had been asked about it many times that day and shrugged it off. This time though, she said "Mickie, I don't know. I just know that I feel like everything I've done in my life up to this point has been for nothing, and I want to do something radical. Change my life in a real way. I want to light a fuse and blow up what I know. Start over." She picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite.

Mickie grabbed a slice and took a bite as well. "Like what?"

"I dunno. I had an offer a while ago to pose as a model for a website..."

"Gloria! You can't do that. It would fuck up the divorce, wouldn't it? Also, your professional standing..."

"I'm unemployed, Mickie. And, Wynne cheated on me. I can destroy him in this. He knows, and he's being good. I have some money."

"But modeling? Nude?"

Gloria drank a small bit of wine. "I signed up to model for a life drawing class at the University. You know, students are seated, I come in in a robe, drop it, and they draw for 50 minutes. This was an evening class, though, so drawing went on for 90 minutes. It felt so good, my body began to feel hot after about 15 minutes. Having all of those people looking at me, drawing me, looking at me naked from every angle...oh my god I was so wet when I left. I got home and rubbed myself for an hour, I needed to come so bad." Speaking of which, Gloria was feeling the urgent need to be naked. She was at home, and since Wynne started being an asshole, she began to be a sort of at home nudist. Standing, she began to shuck the leggings and long t-shirt she wore, revealing her thong and bra.

"Gloria! What are you doing?"

"Getting naked. I don't really wear clothes around the house anymore. I kept them on 'cause you were coming over, but I've known you how long? And, it's not like you've never seen me naked before." Gloria unhooked her bra, and slipped her thong off. She stretched, and sat back down, finishing her pizza. After taking a long drink of wine, she asked Mickie if she wanted to get high.

Mickie said "Sure. I took tomorrow off, anyway. Gotta see my Mom this weekend, and it's a 2 hour drive. Gloria, I don't care what the firm thinks, I love your tattoos."

Gloria was on her knees, in a cedar chest, her ass pointing in Mickie's direction. Mickie squirmed a little. Gloria's shaved pussy was visible as she bent over, and Mickie was having flashbacks to that night with Gloria and Dexter. Mickie had loved licking Gloria's sweet pussy that drunken night. But she was trying not to do things like that anymore. The hardcore partying days were over.

Gloria returned to the couch with a small wooden box that she kept her stash in. She filled a small wooden pipe and handed it to Mickie. When Mickie handed it back, Gloria stretched out on the couch, putting her long legs on the coffee table and smoking. "I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced."

"I have one done." Mickie said. "I like the way it looks, but it hurt when I got it done."

Gloria shrugged "The pain doesn't bother me. I think it's part of it for me. Since I found out that Wynne was cheating, sex is just everywhere for me right now. I feel lately that I have to come every day. Since yesterday, I haven't had time to have a good stroke."

Mickie squirmed some more. Gloria's nudity was not making this easy for her. "I used to watch porn when my ex was out of town. I liked to watch lesbians, of course, but I also like big black cocks and various other things when I masturbate."

Gloria smoked again and rubbed her pussy absently. "My friend Julia and her husband tell each other sex stories before they fuck. I was over there a few months ago and things got pretty heated."

Mickie was sweating now, a fine mist shone on her hairline. She looked at the swirl of flowers on Gloria's shoulders, the ancient urn of flowers that flowed over the tops of her breasts. "Heated? Did you have another threesome?"

"Maybe." Gloria smiled. "Actually, Mickie, I'm horny as hell right now, and I'm just going to start touching myself. You can join me, watch, or leave, but I need to come."

Gloria started to caress and pinch her own nipples "I love having my nipples played with. Wynne's dumb ass always wanted to skip the nipple play, and I would get so frustrated. I knew that if he played with them long enough, I could almost come. It makes me so wet. Mmmmm." Gloria squeezed both nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, hard, until the nipples were hard and stood out. Mickie was obviously flustered now, and torn between wanting to watch, wanting to leave, and wanting to put her tongue right on Gloria's clit. Both knees bounced, and her throat was flushed.

Gloria could see the effect that she had on Mickie and started performing. She pulled her legs up on the couch, opening her pussy lips, and, even though she was plenty wet, licked her fingers very slowly and used them to stroke her lips and clit. Mickie was transfixed by the sight. Gloria kept rubbing her slippery pussy, and her breath started to become short.

When Gloria stuck two fingers in her mouth and slid them into her slick pussy, Mickie broke. She stood and unzipped her polka-dot skirt, and pulled it off. Her bright yellow mesh and lace panties came off next, and she unbuttoned her blouse, and whipped off her matching yellow bra. Mickie had a classic hourglass body, but in a much smaller package. She leaned back in the chair and watched Gloria as Gloria watched her. Mickie stroked her clit in time with Gloria and gasped, bolts of pleasure lit up her brain. Her nipples were so hard that they ached deliciously, and she tugged at the charm on her pierced left nipple, sending more bolts of pleasure straight to her pussy. Gloria fucked herself with her fingers and sighed, the wet sound barely audible in the quiet room. The evening light was still substantial, and she hadn't turned on any lights. The sunlight fell in flat streaks across Mickie's lush body, and she could see her staring right at her crotch. The weight of her stare made Gloria feel even more aroused, and she felt her pussy flood her fingers as she had her first orgasm of the day. It was powerful, and she let out an abbreviated yelp as her stomach clenched and her legs shook. Mickie was tugging on her pierced nipple while her other hand worked furiously, pumping in and out of her pussy while Gloria watched, fascinated. Mickie kept going, the palm of her hand smacking her clit with every stroke, finally producing a cry and a strong squirt, wetting the hardwood floor in front of the chair, her thighs shiny with spatter.

They were both panting as they recovered. Gloria said, "Do you want to jump in the pool?"

Mickie said yes, and the two women staggered on shaky legs to the backyard, and slipped into the water, warm from the day's sun.

Mickie's oversized tits looked fabulous soaking wet, and Gloria couldn't help but give her a light kiss on the mouth. They held it until Mickie broke the kiss. "That felt nice." Mickie said

"Yes it did" Gloria agreed. "Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes!" Mickie exclaimed and kissed Gloria again, this time shoving her tongue into her mouth, and groping for her pussy. Gloria matched her intensity, grabbing and pinching her large, thick nipples. Mickie pushed herself out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool, spreading her legs. "Lick it, Gloria. I need your tongue on me so bad. It's been so long."

Gloria shoved her tongue as far as she could into Mickie's slit, and wiggled it around, causing Mickie to exclaim "Yes! That's my spot!"

Gloria kept wiggling her tongue, not moving it in and out, just wiggling in the same spot.

"Yes, god, yes!" Mickie said. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

An instant later, Gloria was rewarded with a flow of moisture across her tongue as Mickie had another strong orgasm. Gloria pulled herself out of the pool and ordered Mickie, "Watch me. Watch me! Do you see my fingers in my pussy?" Gloria fucked herself with her fingers, as Mickie, slightly dazed, looked on. "Do you see? See me! See me come!

Watch me!" Gloria came hard, she could feel it in her stomach.

They sat on the side of the pool, caressing each other lightly.

"'Watch me?'" Mickie asked.

Gloria blushed. "I like to be watched. Sitting in the living room naked while you were clothed was a big turn on for me. I want people to look. I want people to see me, my pussy, my ass, my tits. I want people to see me have an orgasm. I want people to see me play with myself, shove a big black diIdo in my pussy and come. I think I want people to see me with a cock in my pussy. I think I understand, or I'm letting myself understand that I keep getting this ink to draw people's attention. I want to show myself in the most base way possible."

"And then what?" Mickie asked. She had brought out Gloria's weed and the two were having a smoke by the pool in the twilight, Mickie in a towel, Gloria still naked.

"I don't know. I'm consumed with the desire to show myself right now. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."

12