Watch Me See Me, Inc. - Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could put pictures or videos online. Would that help?"

"Maybe. I could try that first. But I think I might want to have more...human contact. People in the room, eyes on me...it makes my adrenaline go nuts."

Mickie said, "Do you have a camera?"

Gloria stood up and went into the house, and came back with a Nikon digital worth two weeks of Mickie's salary. Mickie picked it up, and shot two shots of Gloria, one straight on, showing her tattoos, and full breasts, and one seated with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees, her shaved pussy the center of the picture.

"Look at these. What do you think?"

Gloria took the camera and looked at the little screen. She said "Come on," and went into the house where she opened her laptop and plugged the card from the camera into it. The shots popped up. Gloria instantly became wet again and said "What time do you go to your Mom's tomorrow?"

"Early. But I'm back Saturday afternoon."

"Come see me Saturday. Let's do a photoshoot."

12