Watch Me See Me, Inc. - Good Girl...

Story Info
An unexpected new collaborator, and a new hot scene.
8.7k words
4.16
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, Gloria's phone rang. She was nude, sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and absently surfing different porn sites on the internet. Nude was Gloria's preferred state of dress. Since her divorce, she had changed considerably. She left her clothes in the closets and drawers, preferring to strut about her home in the altogether.

"Hello, Shane."

Shane Wilder, Gloria's ex-husband's sister's kid. A pervy teenager grown into a pervy and rich young man. He was lucky in that way. His perversion made him rich.

"Aunt Gloria? You rethink my offer about coming and doing a video for me?"

"In a way Shane. I'm sending you some raw footage of me. I'm going to hang up. Call me back when you want to talk about it."

Gloria hung up, and pressed send on the prewritten email to her nephew.

Thirty minutes later, the phone chirped again.

"Aunt Gloria? Are you doing this a lot?"

"That was the last shoot on our schedule. It's also the last shoot we can afford."

"And you need me to fund your next few shoots? What direction are you going on with this?"

Gloria said "I was thinking of you investing some quiet money. I want to keep acting, but if things continue to go well, we're going to have to expand. I'm running things as well."

"This is a company you've started?"

"Watch Me/See Me Productions. Me and a friend of mine, she quit the firm to do this. The black guy in the scene with me? An unemployed marketing manager who has come to work for us as well. I need an infusion of cash for things like payroll, equipment, getting my marketing guy his research."

"You need startup cash."

"I need startup cash."

Shane thought about it. His company,Hidden Camera Desires Inc., had enjoyed a long run of popularity and controversy over the years, and it had put his company deep into the black. Being at the forefront of the hidden camera/voyeur trend in online porn had paid off in spades. HCD controlled numerous websites, both paid and free, and had a very healthy DVD mail order business as well. Shane was rolling in it. He decided to gamble.

"OK. I'll have to run it by my attorneys and the accountant, but I'm prepared to write a $500,000 check right now and have it couriered over to you."

Gloria said absolutely nothing.

"Aunt Gloria? You there?"

Gloria croaked out "Yes. Thank you Shane! What about your return?"

Shane said, "One, you're family. I don't care if you and Uncle Wynne aren't together anymore. Two, this goes right, I may be able to buy Watch Me/See Me from you and set you up for your golden years in style. And three, you are about ten times as smart as most of my managers, and what happened between us is really what got me started in this business. If I haven't said so before, I'm sorry about that. Consider this reparations."

Gloria said, "I owe you."

Shane said "Nope, we're even. You need more money, though, we'll need to talk."

Shane hung up.

Monday morning, the brain trust of Watch Me/See Me productions met around the table in Gloria's kitchen. Gloria, who had deemed the robe unnecessary around her present company, was clean and presentable, and as business-like as one could be in the nude. Mickie was in black hip hugging capris today over her black heeled sandals, a black low cut v-neck over her large tits, her playing card tattoos peeking out from underneath the sleeves of her shirt. Reggie Crowder was leaning on one elbow, looking as relaxed as Mickie and Gloria had ever seen him, dressed in black Adidas sweats and a white tank, gold chain, and watch.

"OK, folks." Gloria put her coffee cup down. "We have had a development. Today, I should be taking delivery of a half million dollar check-"

Mickie and Reggie made various noises of disbelief, Reggie rising out of his chair so fast it tipped over.

Gloria raised her hands. "Hang on, we're not rich. This is investment capital. Reggie, I'll start you at $90,000 a year? Does that sound nice?"

"All the way nice."

"Mickie, we're going to have to get serious about profit sharing and whatnot. But we'll shelve that for next time." Mickie nodded, smiling.

"Reggie, I'll assign you a marketing budget. I don't know how much yet, but I bet $25k can get you rolling."

"For sure, Ms. Beck. I have a couple of things that I worked on that I'd like to show you."

"We'll get to that, in new business. Mickie, how is the editing going?"

"Well, but I'm going to need a new computer. My poor laptop is on its last legs."

The doorbell rang.

Gloria put her robe on and went to answer it. She returned with an envelope and a smile, leaving her robe by the front door.

"Well, call up the Apple Store and get what you need. A desktop and three laptops should do it. Reggie, I'm going to need you to be on top of our social media as well. Speaking of which," Gloria stood and took a good selfie, and posted it on the MatureTattooGirl page. "I'll give you passwords and stuff so you can access the accounts. Make me and the company look good!"

"What else?" Gloria consulted her notebook, looking every bit the CEO, her nudity notwithstanding. "Umm...new business...Reggie?"

Reggie took a folder out of his soft laptop case and spread the contents across the table "Ran to FedEx Office last night and had them make these up for me."

"Make sure you write an invoice." Gloria said, standing and bending over the table.

The five sheets were attempts at a logo. The first two were just type, and Gloria thought they were a little tired. The third one used a small version of Gloria's raised arms to the sky pose, with the words "Watch Me" on one side, "See Me" on the other. "That's the one." She said

Mickie craned her head to take a look. "Reggie, that's great!"

Reggie also had a sample box cover with the logo and a shot of Gloria's hands busy with her pussy.

Gloria said "Bravo. After I get this check cashed, you need to get busy with-"

Reggie said "I already compiled a list of outlets, digital and brick and mortar, that we need to include in our initial push. I also have a manufacturer for DVD's, if you still wanna do that. But we need more-"

"Footage!" Mickie cried. "We can't have Reggie fucking you in every scene. We need more bodies."

"I have an idea about that. Reggie, get busy doing preliminaries for our first marketing blowout. I'd like to kick it off no later than Halloween. Get us in there on all the perv Christmas lists. Mickie, go on down to the Apple Store and get those computers. I need to get on the phone. Let's have lunch together and catch up?"

Mickie and Reggie stood, gave their goodbyes, and split.

Gloria went upstairs and got dressed, putting a pair of leather-look leggings on over suede black booties. The weather had at last started to turn, but Gloria's penchant for revealing clothing persisted. Up top she wore a dangerously low off the shoulder sweater in a dark, royal purple, the strap of her matching, low-cut bra making a bright line through her tattoos. A waist length leather biker jacket to protect against the chill. Makeup, glasses and jewelry,including a new gold belt that was mostly a waist chain that hung on her hips, and she was out the door.

Looking for Susie Crocker, the woman her husband left her for.

****************************************************

Susie Crocker was thinking that whatever she had been doing with Wynne Beck was coming to an end. More and more, when he would undress in that expectant way to make love, Susie would find her stomach turning. At 21, she was just beginning her journey, and Wynne seemed like a totally boss older guy with his shit together. Over the last few months, though, he began to look more feeble. When his wife kicked him out and he moved into her studio apartment, it took him down a peg or two. As it turns out, Wynne was living off of his wife. He barely had a job, his sales gig really one of those pyramid scheme things which meant Wynne made no money. Susie had finally realized that her coffeehouse earnings were not enough to keep them afloat, but Wynne made no move to leave.

All of this was swirling around in Susie's head as she took a smoke break behind the coffee shop where she worked. She knew she had made an error in throwing in with Wynne. Her best friend, Ash, had been on her since Wynne picked her up at the coffee shop months ago.

"Susie, he just wants to fuck some 21-year old pussy." Ash had said. "You need to quit it with that man." Susie hated to think that she was right. She smoked and looked at her reflection in the back door. Her dyed black hair swept straight back off of her head, her dark eye makeup and black lipstick marking her as a goth girl. The septum piercing completed the look, a black skirt over black sheer leggings and Doc Martens under her apron. She exhaled smoke at her reflection. At least it was finally cooling off. Dressing in black all summer had its drawbacks.

She returned to her place at the counter as a tall, put together woman approached. Her wet-look leggings looked sprayed on, and you could see the tattoos on her exposed shoulder. Her shoes were amazing and the gold chain around her waist was cool as fuck. The woman removed her sunglasses, and Susie's eyes opened wide. Holy Shit! Wasn't that Wynne's ex-wife?

"Hello Susie."

"Uh, hi. What can I get you?" Susie couldn't look Gloria in the eye.

"A mocha. Tall."

Susie hollered the order and began making it. When she handed the finished product to Gloria,Gloria grasped her hand and the drink, and said "Susie, I would like to talk to you. I'm not going to get violent, I'm not going to yell at you. I just need to talk."

Susie looked down at the tattoo on the outside of Gloria's wrist. Susie's hand was shaking in fear. "What do you and I have to talk about?"

"The one thing we have in common. Wynne."

"I have to finish my shift."

"You know where my house is. Please be there at two o'clock. I might be able to help you out."

Susie looked at Gloria for the first time. Maybe it was frustration at Wynne, maybe it was the fact that Susie wanted to BE Gloria, a woman who looked like she had whatever she wanted. It should have been a sign to her that Wynne was lacking, that he wanted to leave a woman like Gloria.

Susie said "I'll see you at two at your house."

********************************************************

Gloria sat down as Mickie distributed hot sandwiches to her and Reggie, who was in the corner of the kitchen on the phone.

Reggie ended his phone call and sat down. "That was the owner of a chain of adult stores in the area. He said he would love to look at what we have, once we have it. That covers the brick and mortar that we have easy access to. I am waiting on emails back from five new pay-per view sites that want the video. Just waiting to see if the terms are to our liking. Is this corned beef?" He asked Mickie, who nodded and said "With extra mustard, just like you asked, Reg."

Gloria, nude upon her arrival at home, chewed her hot chicken club and said "That's great. Keep plugging. I really want to stand out and hit the ground running. Mickie, how did you make out?"

"I got the main editing computer set up in your office. I bought an extra monitor, and your new computer is in your office. I had them transfer your files. I got us new phones, too. I also ordered this." She put her phone on the table, the display showing a high-resolution digital video camera. "That means that I'm going to be spending some serious time here.."

"So?"

"I'm wondering how much sense it makes for me to keep my place. I'm here a lot."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Stay here as long as you want when you're working, Mickie. You filmed me naked and fucking. I trust you. Anything else?"

Mickie shook her head, and Reggie said "No. But I might have a problem with this new iPhone. I'm an Android man."

Mickie laughed and said "You're an 'I got a job man'. Stop looking gift horses in the mouth."

"Reg, finish what you've got going on, and take off. See you tomorrow, 9 am?"

"Yes, ma'am. See you tomorrow, Mick."

"Not if I see you first." Mickie finished her lunch. "I need to get a handle on this new software. You need me, I'll be in your office. What are you going to be doing?"

"I have a two o'clock with Susie Crocker."

Mickie said "You have a what? Does Wynne know?"

"I don't give a shit what Wynne knows or doesn't know. He hasn't done right by that girl, just like he didn't do right by me. I can feel it."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna see if she wants to make a movie."

Susie got out of her little Honda and walked up to Gloria's front door. After she rang the bell, she looked around and wondered what would happen if she just took off. Left the car, the job, Wynne, all of it. Just went. Things might be better, somewhere else.

Gloria opening the door broke her reverie, and then shattered it into pieces when she realized Gloria was naked!

Gloria let her in and said "Thanks for coming by. Do you want something to drink?"

Susie said "Whiskey."

Gloria arched an eyebrow. It was two in the afternoon. If Susie had a drinking problem, this would be over before it started. "Umm..."

"I know it's early, but my manager saw me talking with you and gave me hell for it. I hate my fucking job. I just want a drink."

Gloria was still concerned, but everybody has had a tough day at some point. She said "How about..." and turned to her cedar chest, bending over and digging out her stash. "How about we smoke some, I get you a glass of something soft, and you tell me about it?"

Susie loved smoking pot. "Oh my god, I've been on seeds and stems for weeks! Wynne's broke ass won't even go to the store to buy a damn Pepsi!"

Gloria rolled a good joint, and got Susie a glass of iced tea. The two women smoked and drank in the silence of the early autumn afternoon..

"This is good shit." Susie said, stoned and impressed.

"The man that sold it to me called it Trainwreck."

"Gotta get some." Susie drank the bottom of her tea. "How could you stand it? The motherfucker is in his fucking underwear at 3 in the afternoon, wanting some 'lovin' when I just walked in from a six hour shift, covered in coffee and milk."

Gloria sighed. "That's Wynne. Never did anything, never wanted to do anything. But if you're going to do it for him, he's all set. Wynne's first, last, and middle thoughts are all about Wynne."

"I thought he was a real, live grownup."

"Nope. He's not."

"How did you stand it?"

"I didn't really notice. I was pretty career driven during our marriage, and Wynne probably had more time to himself than most husbands. We had lapsed into a pattern where I provided everything and Wynne provided nothing. I didn't really break that pattern. Not until I found messages you sent him. And that started something in me...I needed a change. So, I set about making a change."

"Is that why you're naked right now? I love your tattoos, by the way. Who does them?"

"Blaze over at The Tattoo Parlor."

"That's the name of the place? Oh yeah, I've driven by it."

"Yes. I don't wear clothes at home anymore. Just don't feel the need. Also, since you asked, part of the change that I have been making is sex."

Susie looked uncomfortable. "I thought you weren't mad about me and Wynne."

"I'm not anymore. But when he started to go to you for sex and ignored me...my libido woke up. With a vengeance. I have had a very sexual summer. Which will hopefully turn into a sexual autumn."

Susie's goth circle of friends had a couple of freaks in it. Susie didn't want to admit it, but she had been toying around with her phone, shooting little nudes of herself, but she wanted to go further. Again, this seemed to her another place where Gloria was ahead of her.

The weed had freed Susie's mind, and her tongue.

"I take pictures of myself,sometimes." She confessed. "I sent a couple to Wynne when we were still having sex. I don't know if he liked them or not."

"That's our Wynne, the great communicator."

Susie kept going. "I quit school because I ran out of money. I started dressing like this and my parents went bonkers. They hated my friends, my lifestyle and everything. I got good grades, but I couldn't do my second year of junior college this year without their help. They kicked me out. So, I started working at the coffee shop, and now, because of paying for Wynne's lazy ass, I still don't have enough cash for a full load at school."

Gloria poured some more tea. "What were you studying?"

"History. I wanted to be a history professor."

"A noble profession." Gloria said. For the first time since her ongoing transformation began, she felt a little uneasy about what she was going to do. She didn't want Susie's participation in Watch Me/See Me to be coerced. "I hated sex with Wynne, at the end." She said to change the subject back to sex.

Susie looked uncomfortable. "I don't mean to be a mooch-"

Gloria said "You want some more weed?"

Susie smiled and said "YES. Tomorrow is my day off. I don't have any money to party with, and I am so close to quitting my job. I hate coffee, anyway. I need to find something else to do."

Gloria took the opportunity. "Susie?" She asked, filling a small pipe with green buds. "Have you ever done anything sexual on camera?"

Susie took the offered smoke. "My boyfriend before I started up with Wynne was a dom. He used to like to film us while he spanked my ass red." Gloria kept the surprise off her face. "We used to have incredible sex afterward. He left town though, and I was too young to go with him." She lit the pipe and inhaled, letting the smoke go in a thin stream. "I didn't know that I was a submissive person until then. I liked it. Wynne being a lazy ass is a big turnoff for me."

Gloria's mind whirled quickly. "Susie, I'm going to be straight up with you. I have started a little adult entertainment venture."

Susie looked surprised. "Like, x-rated movies?"

"Pictures and movies. We are a serious deal, though. I have some backing from one of the largest porn producers in the country, and we need people to work in the films as well as behind the scenes."

"Wow! That sounds totally cool. Kinda skeevy at the same time, though."

Gloria just let it out. "Do you want a job?"

Susie thought about it and smoked some more.

"What would I have to do?"

"As little or as much as you want. You have to understand, if you put yourself on camera, doing the things I've been doing, you will never be able to erase it. It will have to be something you live with for the rest of your life. If your life changes direction, it could become problematic for you."

Susie thought some more, smoked some more.

"Is there any way we could, like, try it? See if I like it?"

Gloria was stunned. "Sure. Ummm...Mickie!"

Susie was startled. "I didn't know anyone else was here."

Mickie came in from the office. "What's up? Editing!"

"Mick, this is Susie Crocker. Susie, this is Mickie Hood, my business partner. She also does all of the video and photo work. Mickie, can we set up a screen test in the basement?"

"Really! Sure! Let me get a light and my camera. 15 minutes. Nice to meet you Susie." Mickie set about getting ready.

Susie looked down at her outfit. She had changed out of her work clothes and showered, telling Wynne, who was lying on the couch watching television, that she was going to a friend's. She was wearing tapered black jeans and thick soled work shoes, and a black fitted t-shirt that showcased her C cup tits. Seeing Gloria at the shop had an immediate effect on her wardrobe. Susie didn't have any tattoos, but her ears had five holes apiece, each with a different style stud or dangle. Her septum piercing was a bull style ring with two little balls on the end. Her black eyes dotted the smooth creamy expanse of her face. She wore extreme makeup around her eyes, an exaggerated Egyptian eye without eye shadow, black lines forming points on the outside and inside. Susie was pale, and she knew it. Survival in the summertime meant lots of sunscreen and indoor time. Her jeans fit her well. Susie wasn't very tall, but her legs were long and shapely for her height, and the tight jeans showed this. Her long, ink-black dyed hair was dry from the shower and lay about her shoulders. "Is what I'm wearing OK?"