Watch Me See Me, Inc. - Good Girl...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie stopped and said "Yeah, I knew you wanted this cock. The pussy is already wet for me. But you need to pay me. Suck this cock." Reggie kicked his shoes off, and dropped his sweats. Susie sat up and grabbed his thick, swollen cock. She hesitantly licked the head, lightly tonguing the underside, causing Reggie's cock to jump strongly.

"Don't play." Reggie commanded. "You hit my car, you're going to suck this cock. Get your mouth on it." He grabbed her long hair again and pulled her wet, open mouth onto his stiff dick. Susie's cheeks bulged, and her eyes bugged. He released her and said "Suck it, bitch. I ain't got all day. Get. To. Work."

Susie grabbed the base of his cock and began to slide it in and out of her mouth with purpose, making the shaft slick with her saliva. Reggie said "YES. That's what I'm talking about. Get it,girl." Susie sped up the pace, taking almost half of his thick cock into her mouth, the wet sounds loud in the quiet room. Mickie zoomed in to catch the action.

Susie popped his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the head over her black lips, making them shiny in the well-lit room. Her tongue, shocking pink against the black lipstick, slithered up from his balls to the tip, and she resumed sucking, taking Reggie deep this time.

"Fuck!" Reggie said. "Unh, yeah. That's how you suck a cock."

Susie kept her pace up, sinking most of Reggie's staff deep into her throat. Her mouth enveloped him, her cheeks and tongue squeezing and caressing his hard cock. Reggie fell out of character as he felt his balls boiling, and he pushed Susie's head off and grunted, "Show me that pussy again. Get it ready for me."

Susie fell back on the couch, whipping her hair out of her face. She spread her pussy again, running her finger along the lips, dipping into her snatch for more moisture, which there seemed to be plenty of. Mickie was relieved as she zoomed in on Susie playing with her pussy. There was always the possibility that an actor would seize up when the camera was on, but Susie made good on the promise of her screen test and was genuinely enjoying her time with Reggie.

Reggie said, "What do you want?"

Susie said "I want to please you, sir. I was bad for fucking up your car."

Reggie said "How can you please me, bitch?"

"I can suck your cock, sir. I can take your big black cock in my pussy. Let me fuck you. Let me make it right."

Reggie stroked his cock in appreciation, and both Mickie and Gloria's eyebrows rose. Susie was showing some skill at this.

Reggie sat down on the couch, and said "Ride this cock. Show me how much you appreciate me not calling the cops on your ass."

Susie leaned over and kissed Reggie, Reggie took her head in both hands and held it while his tongue swept through her mouth, licked her lips and nipped at her ears. She sat up, kicked one leg over him and pointed his cock at the entrance to her sex. She rubbed his head against her lips, and slid onto it. The sensation of his cock sliding past her lips brought her closer to her own orgasm, but Reggie had other ideas. He grasped both hips and firmly, but slowly, pulled her down onto him.

Susie's breath caught, her mind a jumble as he began lifting and replacing her on his cock. She mewled out a "Fuck... so thick in me..."

"That's how I want it. Ride me. Work that cock." Reggie let her go, spanking her ass to get her going.

Susie took over, her narrow hips beginning a slow rotation as she ground into his lap. Mickie panned out to get them both. Susie braced her hands on the back of the couch, her paleness in sharp contrast to Reggie's dark skin, his dark glasses, his black hat. Susie's hips stopped circling and began to move straight up and down,and suddenly she came violently, screaming out. Reggie held her up as Mickie keyed on her face.

"God yes!" She said. "Please fuck me, sir!"

Reggie growled "Get up. Bend over."

Susie rolled off of him, and propped herself on her hands and knees on the couch. Reggie knelt behind her and rubbed her lips with his cock.

"What's this between your legs?"

"Your cock."

Reggie spanked each cheek, the smacks loud pops in the room.

"Say it right."

Susie said clearly, "It's your big black cock, sir."

"Where's it going?"

"In my little white pussy, sir. I want your black cock in my pussy, sir. Fuck me."

"You got-damned right, girl." Reggie slid in, balls deep, and Susie slid down from her hands to her elbows on the rear of the couch, howling. "Fuck me, sir! Fuck me with that black cock!"

Reggie set a medium high pace, his pelvis smacking Susie's tight little ass. Susie squeaked as each thrust hit home. Mickie found a new angle, looking up at their joining, Reggie's cock re emerging from her slick opening and momentarily dangling straight at the camera before Reggie grabbed it and replaced it. He fucked Susie all out, his hips churning quickly but steadily pushing. Susie was speechless, her alabaster coloring being overtaken by a steadily increasing redness that started at her throat and spread across her face and chest. Her nipples were hard bullets, breasts shaking with each hard thrust. Susie shrieked and her pussy squeezed Reggie out, squirting a jet of clear fluid straight down onto the couch. Reggie smeared it all over his rock hard cock, and pulled Susie back onto it. Ten more strokes and she squirted again, eliciting a "FUCK yes!" from Reggie as she soaked his balls and his thighs. His response was to fuck her harder and faster, giving her his full length as his hips smacked her ass. Abruptly, he pulled out, flipped Susie on to her back, and , catching her legs at the knee, spread her wide and fully assaulted her pussy until her river flowed one last time, a brief fountain that landed in a line up to her own forehead. It was all Reggie could take. Glancing at Mickie, who gave him the go-ahead sign, he pulled out and thrust his cock over Susie's wide open mouth, pumping a thick wet load all over her lips and chin, rubbing his cock on her shiny black lips, her pink tongue licking his shaft.

Susie was vibrating. She hadn't come like that since her ex, Jonah, had left town, and really, she had only squirted once with him. Reggie just hit all the spots, and was a bit bigger, and she was off the charts horny. When Mickie called "Cut! Beautiful!" Susie was still rubbing her clit, ramping up to another orgasm. She didn't want to stop. She kept going until she came one more time, and tears flowed. And she kept going until Gloria walked onto the set and put her hands gently around her until Susie slowed down and stopped breathing hard.

After hitting the shower, and changing clothes, Susie said "I'm sorry guys."

Gloria said "Sorry for what? I've found that sex can be a release of a lot of emotions. We just happened to catch it on film."

They were back in the kitchen, minus Mickie who had rushed into the editing room as soon as Susie had come back to earth. Reggie had changed into jeans and a black tee. Susie wore a cropped sweater over thermal leggings. All black of course.

"I must have some stuff to deal with." Susie said "I never did that before. It was frightening." She paused "And it felt really really good. I wanted another man and another. I felt powerful."

Reggie thought before he spoke, and said, very carefully, "Susie, do you want to do a scene with more than one guy?"

Gloria thought that this was too much, too fast. She didn't want to damage the girl. But she couldn't deny the fire that had come through the scene that had just been shot. This might be Susie's life's work. How can you tell if someone was made to have sex on screen?

Susie said "Yes. I want to have four guys. You have to be one of them though."

Gloria found her CEO voice. "I think we need to bring this up at Monday's project meeting. If you guys are serious, write a treatment and show it to Mickie. There is one project I'd like to do first, though."

"What's that?" Reggie asked, pouring Gloria a glass of wine. He opened a beer for himself, and gave Susie a shot of whiskey, which she nibbled at between sips of water.

"I think it's time Mickie has her actor-director moment."

The three smiled conspiratorial smiles, and clinked glasses.