Watch My Wife

Story Info
Watching my wife masturbate without her knowledge.
820 words
4.51
9.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

(This story was inspired by a wonderful profile pic I came across the other day.)

Is it wrong to watch your wife masturbate?

A while ago, over the weekend, I was spending a lot of time outside working on the yard. My wife was writing some letters. I would come in now and again to get something to drink or to use the bathroom and she'd be in the home office with the TV on in the background as she wrote. But on one trip, I saw she was not at the desk, and the TV was still on.

I didn't think much of it, but I walked down the hall just to say hello. I stopped when I saw that the bedroom door was mostly closed, but still slightly ajar, and I could see her feet on the bed. I figured she had decided to take a nap, so I peeked in on her and saw that she was lying on her back with her eyes closed, but her hands cupping her breasts.

I thought, "This is new." So, I stood and watched for a while.

Her hands were kneading her breasts through her top and bra, while she was rhythmically rocking her hips. I found it very sexy, and my cock immediately started to grow.

Soon, she was tearing at the buttons of the blouse and then removed it with a definite sense of urgency. Her hands went right back to work on her breasts, kneading then and moaning softly. She pulled her breasts out of her bra and my hand went down to cup my cock through my jeans.

Her head was tossing from side to side, but she wasn't saying anything that would give me a hint of what she was imagining. She seemed to be frustrated, however, with the semi-confinement of the bra, and with pinched lips and a furrowed brow, she unhooked and removed the bra and threw it violently away.

She was now topless, and my pants were coming down!

I love it when she gets excited and aroused. I wish she would feel freer to masturbate in front of me. I find it incredibly sexy. So, I wasn't about to interrupt his scene.

With her breasts free, she settled down a bit. The frustration left her face and instead she seemed to go more deeply into the fantasy she was imagining. Her hands touched her breasts now more delicately -- running softly around then, feeling the textures I knew and loved. The soft, smooth skin of the side-boob. The delicate and slightly moist feel of the under-side. And the cleavage between them.

As I took hold of my cock, she started to lift her breasts, feeling their weight, and then letting them go and feeling how they settled and slipped towards her sides. Her fingers began to seek out and play with her nipples. I love her nipples! I love how they respond to being stroked, sucked, pinched and twisted. And here she was doing just that so that they grew and stiffened, just like tiny cocks.

All the while her hips continued that sensual rocking motion. I began stroking my cock...

Her breathing started to get deeper as she reached down to unbutton and unzip her pants. Her left hand slipped down into her pants, and I could easily imagine how her fingers first covered her sex through her panties, and then found her clit to lightly stroke it through that soft material. I could see the bulge in her jeans as she arched her fingers, rubbing her clit.

Her breathing grew faster, harsher. Her hips began to buck into her fingers like she was begging to be fucked. Her head would thrash side to side and then lift up as she curled her body off the bed before falling back down. This happened over and over again as I stroked my cock and watched.

Whatever was in her head, she was really into it and was coming to a climax. Her whole body clenched, her neck was taut and for a few seconds she stopped breathing before she threw herself back against the mattress and just twitched. My cock erupted as I clenched myself to suppress making any sound. I had leaned back behind the door as I waited for my own orgasm to subside.

After a minute, I was able to collect myself and peek back around the door. She was lying serenely now, topless, her pants undone, and her left hand still buried in them, her right thrown over her head. Her bare breasts fallen to each side of her body. Her nipples retracted now, but assuredly still tender. She was asleep.

I zipped up and quietly slipped away, the TV covering any sounds I might have made.

It was so lovely and so charming to know that she did this now and again. I love her.

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers