My Husband Does Not Need To Know

Story Info
Loving Wife with Voyeur Husband.
5.5k words
3.84
62.4k
67

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband does not need to know......

Hi....My name is Karyn. My wonderful husband is Jay. He has an excellent job with an electronics firm, and our future looks great. We have been married 8 wonderful years now. We live in a suburb of Minneapolis. We could not ask for more.

Jay came back from serving in Iraq 10 years ago. He has kept up with some of his Army friends since that time. After much talk of them getting back together, Jay received a call from Dirk, saying that he would be in town for a couple of days. We offered him our spare bedroom, but he opted for a motel near our home. Jay told me some stories about Dirk, how much fun he is, how handsome he is, how tall he is, how much the women like him, etc.

We made our plans for grilling steaks for his first day here. We met him at his motel, and he highly complimented me, saying how beautiful I am, and how lucky Jay was to have me. Jay agreed with him. He followed us to our home, and we spent the afternoon in the yard, enjoying the beautiful spring weather with a good friend. We had soft music playing in the background. The guys drank their Bud Light and I sipped on my wine. They caught up with their last 10 years. and I learned much about my husbands' past.

They started the grill, and I went in the kitchen to prepare the accessories, while finishing my second glass of wine. As I watched from the window, I was mesmerized by Dirk in his UA T-shirt and Bermuda shorts, all tanned, and in top physical shape. Jay had slipped some with his physique in the last few years. As we got the Dinner ready, I started on a Vodka/Seven drink, and Jay and Dirk joined me. We had a great dinner, with lots of laughter and stories. Dirk paid me more than my share of attention. As we finished the meal Jay fixed us another drink.... stronger than normal. We were having a fun time when Jay's phone rang from his work.

After talking with his boss and asking some questions, he dejectedly said he would come on in. Jay apologized to Dirk, saying that he had to go in, but for him to stay, finish his drink, and keep me company. Dirk and I had really hit it off, and I was really enjoying what a handsome man he was. He offered to help me clean up the dishes, which I took him up on. We started flirting a little with me teasing him about still being single. Dirk put his arms around me saying, "If only I had met you!" I snuggled into his arms and looked into his eyes smiling. We started moving slowly to the music. Beautiful Evening, Beautiful Music, Beautiful Man....... I almost forgot about being married. At that time, the phone rang with, Jay calling to tell me he would be quite late, and to tell Dirk that he would see tomorrow. I told Jay that we had just finished in the kitchen, and that Dirk would be leaving soon. We told each other "I love you" and finished the call.

Dirk was right there taking me in his arms, to dance some more. As we slowly moved together, I was stroking my hands across his back, feeling his fine physique. As he moved, his muscles rippled, and I was feeling on air with all the drinks that I had.

Dirk said, "Do you dance like this with Jay"?

I answered "Yes, though we usually dance nude."

Dirk laughed saying "Too bad we can't do that, but maybe I should take off my shirt." I giggled and helped get his shirt over his head. I really snuggled into his arms then, feeling his muscles move under my hands. I was purring. Dirk pulled me in tighter saying, "This isn't fair. Your top should be off also." He slowly started pulling my top off, and I surprised myself by letting him so easily. As we moved together again, Dirk wrapped me in his arms and unsnapped my bra removing it.

WOW!! Skin on skin with this big, beautiful hunk. My marriage did not enter my mind at this point. I loved the feel of his chest hair tickling my nipples. We had danced a few dances when he moved away, unbuttoned his shorts, letting them drop. He had on silk briefs, and I could see the outline of his big, beautiful cock. As we moved together again, I was feeling his tight ass thru the silk, and I could feel my shorts being lowered. Soon I was in my brief silk panties, dancing close with Dirks' hands feeling my ass. I was so turned on. I knew my pussy was wet and I could feel how hard he was getting. I could not help myself from moving my hand to the front of his briefs, feeling his huge hard on. Dirk slid his hands inside my panties, cupping the cheeks of my ass. As he lowered his face to mine our lips met, our tongues entwined, our breathing deepened, and I was lost totally to my lust. As our lips parted, I reached into his briefs with my hand encircling his cock. I knew it was larger and longer than Jays' cock. My fingers were wet with his precum. I brought my hand to my mouth, looked directly into Dirks eyes, and slowly licked my fingers.

My thumbs hooked onto Dirks' briefs, and I slowly lowered them to the floor, with me dropping to my knees. Dirks' large, beautiful, cock was directly pointing at my mouth. My tongue reached out to catch Dirks' precum, and his cockhead entered my mouth. I slowly sucked his cock into my mouth deeply and released it to do again. There was no way I was going to let go until I had his full load of cum. As Dirk slowly fucked my mouth, his cock swelled to a full 8" length, with at least a 6" girth. As his speed and force increased, I knew he was near, and increased my action. As his cum exploded into my mouth, I grabbed his ass tightly, digging my fingernails in. He gasped with his release and fucked my face to the last drop. Dirk then reached down and brought me up, for a long deep sensuous kiss, tasting his own cum.

I took his hand and slowly led him to our bed, taking the covers off. Dirk laid on the bed, and I curled up beside him slowly stroking his cock. He slid down between my legs and began licking my pussy. After a few licks I knew he was well experienced at this. He slowly begins to move his fingertip up my ass crack, over my little rosebud. This was a new experience for me, and his pressure slowly increased. My clit was in heaven, and as my climax was rising, his finger, being soaked with my juices, slowly entered my ass. As I was riding my climax, he was fucking me with his finger! WOW! What a new experience.

Dirk was now hard again, and knelt between my legs. He lifted my legs up, and slid his cock into my pussy. He then withdrew it, and started rubbing his cockhead against my rosebud, pushing softly. His cock began entering my ass and then he withdrew it, and pushed gently into my pussy saying, "next time." I was loving his large cock stroking my pussy. There was no thought of my marriage in my mind. His cock was balls deep and my legs were locked around his waist, keeping Dirk in me as deep as possible. We fucked for what seemed to be a long time, but was only about 30 minutes. Dirk was picking up his pace, and my climax was rapidly building. He begins slamming my pussy and my climax was shattering! As Dirk begin cumming he shouted "Yes! Yes!," and came deeply in my pussy. What a wonderful feeling! We rode it thru the end, and lay in each other's arms gasping. As we came back to our senses, Dirk said, "I know I have to leave now, but I sure don't want to." He gave me a deep gentle kiss, and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." I got up, and picked up my clothes, threw the covers on the bed, lay down, and as I went to sleep, I thought "Jay doesn't have to know."

As Dirk left the house, he called Jay asking "Did you get what you wanted? How is the movie?"

Jay answered, "Perfect! Thanks so much Dirk. Maybe next time you can bring Chuck with you. See you tomorrow for dinner." Jay was thinking, "I sure am pleased with the hidden camera system that I had put throughout the house. I sure have enjoyed watching Jen sharing herself with Dirk."

As Jay came home, he went to the bedroom where Karyn was in bed asleep. He undressed and snuggled up to her, fondling her tits and pussy. She stirred, and started kissing Jay, telling him how much she loved him. He moved between her legs, slowly feeding his cock into Karyn's pussy, knowing that some of Dirks' cum was still in her. What a rush for him! He gave her a long, sensuous kiss, knowing that Dirk had also filled her mouth with his cum. As he filled his wonderful wife with his cum, he hoped there would be more nights like this.

As they woke in the morning. Karyn thought about last night thinking that Jay did not need to know about her and Dirk. She would just keep that as her private secret. About 3 pm Dirk came over for the afternoon. We ordered in Chinese food and were in the middle of the meal when Jays' phone again rang from his work. As he was speaking, he said that he thought he could handle it from his computer. He went into the spare bedroom which was his office. Dirk and I could hear him speaking. Jay turned on his camera app to secretly watch while he faked the call.

Dirk stood up and walked over to stand beside me at the table. He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his large, beautiful cock. I immediately sucked him into my mouth and did all my tricks to make him come. We continued listening to Jays' call. Finally, Dirk exploded into my mouth with a massive load of cum, which I swallowed. Dirk sat down with a nice smile, as Jay came back. I wiped my mouth smiling.

We had a wonderful evening with Jay and Dirk saying we will do this again soon. Jay asked Dirk to try to talk Chuck to come with him next time. As I hugged Dirk goodby, I was thinking that I sure would be keeping this secret from Jay.

Two months later, Dirk called Jay about another visit. He said that he and Chuck would be there on Friday and Saturday.

Jay says, "Let's try something a little different this time. I will tell Karyn that I will be gone overnight Friday, and that you and Chuck will be here Saturday. See if you can get her to go out with the two of you on Friday. If anything sexual happens, capture it on a video camera for me."

Dirk says, "Okay, we will get a King Size Suite with a jacuzzi and see how it goes. Then we can get together with you on Saturday."

On Thursday Jay tells Karyn that he will be out of town until Saturday and the Dirk and Chuck will be there on Saturday. Karyn is disappointed as she was hoping for some private time with Dirk again.

At noon on Saturday the doorbell rings. Karyn opens the door to find Dirk with a big smile. He introduces her to Chuck who gives her a beautiful smile. They are about the same in height and build and both are so handsome. Karyn invites them in and says that she and Jay did not expect them until tomorrow. Dirk said they caught an earlier flight and thought that they would surprise them. Karyn says, "It certainly is a surprise as Jay won't be here until tomorrow." Dirk says, "Well, we would rather just visit with you anyway. Are you busy?"

Karyn says, "No, I'll be the perfect hostess. Drinks?" Dirk says, "How about us taking you out on the town this afternoon for dinner and drinks?" Karyn answers, "That would be fun since I'm home alone. Grab a beer while I get dressed up some. How fancy are we going to be?" Dirk says, "Casual, a nice sundress is enough. You are beautiful in anything."

Karyn picks out a mid-thigh flouncy sundress wearing a half bra with it. While Chuck is in the bathroom, she grabs a passionate embrace from Dirk. Dirk says, "The hotel has an excellent restaurant, and we can get drinks there also."

We have a nice meal, with Kirk and Chuck drinking beer while I drink wine. As we enjoy the afternoon, we move to the bar. We sit in a circular booth with me in the middle. There is a small dance floor, so Dirk leads me to it and takes me in his arms. After a couple of dances, he brings me back and tells Chuck that it is his turn. Both men are good dancers and twirl me often. I change to Vodka/Seven drinks. I notice the second one is stronger, almost a double. We occasionally dance and talk about our lives. Each dance finds both men holding me tighter and rubbing on me. I can feel their hard-ons against me. In between dances, I am setting between these two handsome hunks and getting all the attention. Soon I feel their thighs against mine and occasionally they will caress my arms. I am feeling so special as I slowly drink my third drink. I drop my hands down to their thighs and move my hands slowly.

Dirk says, "We have one heck of a room, a King size suite with a Jacuzzi. Want to see how the rich people live?" I giggle and say, "Sure. Might never get the chance again to see something like that!"

As we leave the bar, the Bartender says, "let me know if you need drinks brought up to the room." He is a tall handsome black man. Dirk and Chuck are helping me try to walk a straight line.

I stagger out of the elevator and Chuck swoops me up in his arms saying, "I think that I need to carry you." I wrap my arms around his neck and cuddle up to him. Dirk opens the room and Chuck continues holding me. He says, "It will cost you a kiss for me to let you down." I answer, "You can hold me like this as long as you want to, and I still will give you that kiss." He gives me a sweet long kiss with a little tongue play.

Dirk is over by his computer. He is adjusting the video camera angle and sets it at 5X. It is pointed at the jacuzzi with the full-length mirrors that reflect the whole room. Chuck is keeping Karyn too busy to notice the camera. Dirk turns on soft dancing music on the TV.

Dirk takes Karyn from Chuck saying, "I want to dance Babe." He takes her in his arms moving slowly with her, while giving her a deep passionate kiss. As Dirk dances, he motions Chuck to join with him. Chuck moves up behind her putting his hands on her hips while he nuzzles her neck. Karyn feels her passion rising, while moving between the two handsome men. She moves her hands up under Dirk's shirt, sliding her hands up to removes his shirt. Chuck removes his shirt also. Karyn feels her sundress being lifted with four hands sliding it up and over her head. She is now dancing in her silk bikini panties and her half cup bra between two shirtless men. They all move slowly together, loving the feeling of bare skin. Chuck unclasps her bra letting it fall, and cups her breasts, rolling her nipples with his fingers gently. Karyn unclasps Dirks belt and zipper letting his pants fall to the floor. As he steps out of his pants, she turns to Chuck and unclasps his belt and zipper, helping him out of his pants. She hugs Chuck tightly, while Dirk is snug against her back. So much skin with these two men has her pussy soaking wet. She strokes Chuck's cock thru his briefs with her right hand, and Dirks cock behind her with her left hand. She can feel the precum from both.

The two men slide her panties down, while she steps out of them. They then drop their briefs, showing Karyn their two beautiful cocks, identical in their 8" length and 6" girth. She slowly strokes both, as they have their hands on her pussy and ass. Chuck is finger fucking her slowly, while Dirk is moving his fingers down her ass and pressing on her rosebud.

Their breathing gets heavier, and Karyn says, "Chuck, I want you in my mouth, and Dirk, you said before you want my ass. Don't either of you come yet as I want all the cum in my pussy." She moves onto the bed on her hands and knees. Chuck moves above her with his legs on each side of her arms. Dirk says, "I brought some aloe vera for lube," and lubes his cock and her ass generously.

Karyn takes Chucks' cock deep into her mouth, loving the taste of his pre cum. She starts making love to his cock with her mouth. She feels Dirk moving his cock along her ass, and then slowly feels the pressure on her anus. He is very gentle as he enters her with his cockhead. He gives her time to adjust to the feeling and starts with small strokes. In a short time, Dirk is balls deep in her ass. She has never felt such a fullness, and her passion starts rolling. He then reaches around, playing with her clit lightly, as Karyn moans with her feelings. Karyn takes Chucks cockhead into her throat, comes up, and goes deeper the next time. Chuck is moaning his enjoyment with his balls starting to tighten up.

As Karyn hears Dirk moaning behind her, and Chuck in front of her, her own climax completely explodes. She almost feels like she is losing consciousness. As she comes out of it, she rolls over losing Dirks cock from her ass.

As they take a break, Dirk cleans his cock. Karyn sucks both cocks back to their original hardness and says, "Chuck, you get my pussy until you cum, and Dirk, fuck my mouth until you cum." Chuck slowly slides his cock into Karyn for the first time. He marvels at her wetness and tightness. As she lays on her back, Dirk straddles her chest and leans forward until his cock enters her mouth. He slides in until his cockhead hits her throat and the continues striking at that depth. Never has Karyn felt so loved, and so passionate. She grabs Dirks ass, sliding her finger into his ass. He responds with a swelling cock as she pulls him into her throat. Never has he had such a sexual experience. Karyn is taking over an inch into her throat. Chuck is stroking hard up high, where his cock is riding against her clit. She feels herself going over the top again, as Chuck's balls tighten up and he explodes into her with a full load of cum. Dirk grunts as her finger goes deeper into his ass to his prostate, and he completely loses it, shooting his cum deep into her throat.

They all lay there in each other's arms completely satiated. Dirk says, "let me get the jacuzzi started." As it fills, it begins working and all three get in.

As they become relaxed with the swirling warm water, the touching and kissing begins. After a while Dirk says, "I wonder if the bar is still open." He gets out and calls the bar. The Bartender tells him that he is just closing, and he will bring the drinks to the room. Dirk wraps a towel around himself, and opens the door for the Bartender, who brings the drinks into the room. He says, "Looks like a great party!" Both Karyn and Chuck are nude in the jacuzzi, kissing. Dirk says, "Yes, it is great!" and drops his towel, getting back into the jacuzzi. The Bartender sits down on the bed saying, "My name is Tom. Mind if I enjoy the show for a while?" Dirk, Chuck, and Karyn are too busy to answer.

Finally, Karyn stands up, and dries herself with a fluffy towel. She walks over to Tom saying, "Are you waiting for your tip?" He stands up towering over her, then leans over kissing her. She responds with her tongue, while wrapping her arms around his neck. Dirk gets out and picks up the video camera to catch all this action.

As Karyn starts feeling Toms' cock thru his pants, stroking it slowly, Tom says," A blow job would be a great tip." She undoes his zipper taking out his long, large cock. She licks the precum from it saying," Mmmmmmm." Tom undoes his belt and drops his pants stepping out of them. He takes off his shirt showing a beautiful black physique. He says to Karyn," Have you ever given a blow job with your head hanging over the bed?" She shook her head and moved into that position. Tom touched his cock head to Karyn's lips as they opened for his large cock. He eased the head into her mouth, and she slowly begin sucking on it. Toms' cock was now reaching its full 9" length. He eased more into her, and then enough to touch her throat. At this angle it was much easier for him to slide into her throat. She marveled at the strong black veins on Tom's cock, and how she could feel them in her mouth. She reached around Tom grabbing his ass for more. Tom slid in deeper, then deeper still, until his entire length was in her mouth. She reached further, until her finger touched his ass, and she inserted her finger deeply into it. Tom shouted as his balls tightened up, and he drove his entire length deep down her throat while cumming. Karyn started choking on all the cum, and he withdrew a couple of inches. The cum started pouring out of her mouth as she continued swallowing. As Tom finished, he withdrew, and lay on the bed. Dirk smiled as he continued the action with the video camera.

12