Watch Party - Round 02

Story Info
Sammy and her boys get together for a hardcore session.
5.6k words
4.72
14.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaxDante
DaxDante
34 Followers

*MATT* She's not going to message us. Trust me, we're never going to see her again.

*PHIL* Bollocks. She's like our best mate. And she said she'd see us soon. She was well keen

*DAVE* I don't know. I still can't believe we did that to her. I don't think she'll want to see us

*DAVE* Anyway, it's been 3 wks

*MATT* Yeah, we've fucked it

This had been the general gist of the group chat for the last twenty days, since the three lads had dumped their loads onto Sammy, the sweet, sexy and apparently not-so-innocent girl they had known since the beginning of secondary school.

"I'll let you guys know soon," she'd said, wiping a stray smear of Matt's semen from under her jawline as she walked out of Dave's front door. "Thanks for an amazing night boys!"

That had been the last they'd heard from her. Since the four of them had jerked themselves to climax together at what was supposed to be a casual night in front of the TV, there hadn't been a peep out of Sam.

The guys kept two group chats on the go. One for all four of them, and one just for the lads, where they could be as dickish and uncouth as they liked. The inclusive group had been virtually silent, while the normally boisterous boys' group had been taken over by this panicked discourse.

So it was a moment of spectacular relief for all of them when, in the pub later that evening, their phones had buzzed in unison.

*SAMMY* Guys, I'm so sorry! I swear I'm not ignoring you, I've just been uber busy

*SAMMY* But I'll make it up to you, I promise xxx ;)

"Did she just winky face us?" asked Phil, incredulous.

"She did mate, she did," confirmed Matt, rubbing his hands together. "We're back on!"

Dave wasn't so sure. He typed out a reply.

*DAVE* We thought we'd freaked you out

*DAVE* with what happened last time

The three lads watched the tantalising three dots indicating a message in progress. Finally, the ellipsis resolved.

*SAMMY* WTF, Dave you need to relax! Last time was AMAZING. I can't wait to see you all again. Are you guys free tomorrow night?

The three gents looked at each other, nodded, and all replied.

*DAVE* Yes!

*PHIL* YES!

*MATT* FUCK YES

The response came quickly.

*SAMMY* AWESOME. Come to mine for about 7, OK? I'll pick the films and I promise I'll make it SO worth it xxx

*DAVE* Anything you want us to bring?

*SAMMY* Just your gorgeous selves

*SAMMY* Actually also beer

The boys looked at each other with a mix of thrill and astonishment.

"Fellas," said Matt, standing up and downing the last of his pint, "we're fucking on!"

The next evening, Dave walked the path to Sammy's flat. He hadn't been there since she'd moved in, and had called on the three guys to help shift boxes. It was a second storey flat in a converted redbrick house in a pretty nice part of town. The gardens along the street were perfectly kept-up. Rubbish was in bins, not all over the pavement. The house itself was simple, smart and in excellent condition. It all looked very respectable.

But then, he thought to himself, so did Sammy. His dick hardened in his pants as he replayed the memory of jerking himself to climax with her delicate feet, while the fingers of his right hand were buried in her vagina. Sammy was something else - whatever it was, respectable wasn't the right word.

He buzzed the pristine white buzzer for number two, and waited for the response.

###"Hey!"### said a crackly version of Sammy's voice.

"Hey, it's Dave. I am here, with beer." He rattled the carrier bag in his hand, releasing the clinking sound of glass bottles.

###"Awesome! You're the first one here! I'll buzz you in - I want to know what you think of my outfit."###

The lock clicked, and Dave pushed the door open. He made his way up the narrow stairway to flat two. Sammy's door was unlatched. He pushed it open.

Sammy was standing in the living room, as neat and tidy as the house itself. A two-seater sofa sat in the middle of the room, flanked by a pair of bean bags. Sammy had her back to the door, laying out bowls of snacks on the table. She'd put out table mats and everything. It was all rather sweet.

Not that Dave paid too much attention to all that. He was focusing too much on the girl's full, round arse, peaking out from the hem of a ridiculously tight red dress. A sliver of black fabric was visible, almost swallowed by her pale buttocks.

Sammy turned round with a huge smile, her red hair flowing.

"Hiiiiii!" she cooed. "What do you think?

He took her in: the pretty, freckly face; the green-rimmed glasses; the long, ginger locks; the small but prominent breasts, nipples hard against the scarlet fabric; the wide hips; the long, smooth legs. He followed them down to her bare feet, toes painted in the same shade of red as her dress, and back up, to the black knickers clearly visible beneath the short hem, a few strands of ginger hair poking out.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he said.

"Aw," she murmured, blushing so hard she was red all the way down to her skirt. "You like this then?" she asked, tugging at her dress, inadvertently flashing a little more of her underwear.

"It's a lovely dress," was about all he could muster, as the blood again rushed away from his head. Suddenly, he clocked the black collar and the gold delta above the left breast. "It's a Starfleet dress!"

"Yep!" she smiled, "2260s! Red for comms and ops. It's about two sizes too small, but I thought it was juuuust about long enough." She looked down, their eyes meeting each other's crotches. "Oh, I can see you like it!"

Now it was Dave's turn to blush.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed! I like that I make you hard. Why do you think I wore it in the first place?" She glanced at her phone, sat on the table. "I think the others are on their way, but they'll probably be a while. You want anything to eat?"

"Sure," he replied, walking to the table and grabbing a handful of snacks. He held up his bag, clinking loudly. "Fridge?"

She gestered for him to follow her, and he trailed along behind her to the kitchen. She took the bag from his hand and turned back to the fridge, opening the lower of two doors.

"Fridge is on the bottom, freezer on the top. Got some voddy in there for later."

Sammy pulled two bottles from the bag, placing them on the kitchen worktop, before bending down in an exaggerated swoop. Her dress rode up, her perfectly round, white bottom displayed in all its glory. Dave stared at her longingly as she placed the remaining bottles on the bottom shelf of the fridge.

Without straightening up, she slammed the door shut and craned her head round to look at him. She flashed that brilliant smile once again, and added a little wink.

"I remember how much you all enjoyed looking at my arse the other night," she said. "Thought you might like another peek."

"You thought right," he muttered, staring at her pale peach.

"Do you think it's my best feature?" she asked, still bent over.

"Umm...maybe," he replied, rather feebly. "I mean, it's gorgeous, but all of you is. I mean, I love your hair, and your eyes, and your smile..."

"And my feet?"

"Yeah, and your feet," he agreed, his mind flashing back again to the sensation of her soles and toes against the head of his cock. "Your arse, though... it really is incredible. I love it."

"Show me?" she asked, softly.

"What do you mean?"

"Get down here," she said, smiling wider, "and show me how much you love my arse."

Dave licked his lips in anticipation. So often he'd stared at that beautiful behind, imagining getting his hands on it. He'd fantasised about fucking it. But to truly show her how he loved it - that was different. He got down to his knees, positioned behind her, her round cheeks just inches from his face. He placed his hands on her buttocks, running them along the smooth skin. He hooked his right thumb around her thong, and pulled it gently to the side. He stared into the shadowy cleft, appreciating the dark, creased flesh that tantalised him with the glimpse of her hole.

Gingerly, he leaned in and kissed it.

Sammy sighed with gentle pleasure as Dave's lips caressed her. He breathed deeply, inhaling the scent of her. He ran his mouth down from the top of her crack to the wet lips of her pussy, then extended his tongue and ran it back up again, her rust-coloured pubic hairs sticking and slipping away. The sweet tang of her cunt mingled with the meaty must of her anus, and he let out a deep moan of appreciation.

"That's it," she breathed, "keep doing that."

Again, he ran his tongue down the length of her backside, lingering on her anus as he passed over it. As lust overcame him, he squeezed her buttocks in his hands and pulled them apart, fully exposing her anus, a tight pink bullseye surrounded by a ring of dark, wrinkled flesh. Joyfully burying his face in her, he pointed his tongue and slid it as far into her asshole as he could. She squealed, her sphincter contracting around his tongue.

The buzzer sounded angrily, jolting the pair of them out of their revery.

"Shit," said Sammy, straightening up, leaving Dave forlornly on his knees. Sammy gave him a sad half-smile as she adjusted her underwear to grant herself at least a little modesty. "Sorry lovely," she said, "sounds like the others are here." She extended a hand, and helped him to his feet.

She grabbed the two beers on the side and handed him one.

"I enjoyed that a lot," she said, with a brighter smile.

"Me too," replied Dave, with feeling.

"Tell you what," she said, as the buzzer once more squawked at them. "Whatever else happens tonight, my arse is yours." She reached for his groin, gently squeezing his rock hard cock. "My promise to you."

Before he could come up with a response, she'd dashed to the door, and answered the frantically buzzing intercom. "Hi guys, come on up!" she called down to them. In seconds, Dave could hear them bounding up the stairs, while his head buzzed with the thought of Sammy's perfect butt against his face, and the promise of more.

"Bloody hell, Sammy," said Phil, the second he entered the flat. "That's a hell of an outfit. I feel a bit underdressed," he said, gesturing at his own collared T-shirt and jeans. Matt crashed in behind him, the bulky man even more casual in a scruffy hoodie over tracksuit bottoms.

"Fuck me!" he said, lustfully taking in Sammy's lithe figure.

"Maybe if you're good," she said, and swept the boys up into a three-way hug.

All three of the guys had feared that this would be awkward after last time, but before long they were sitting down, beers in hand, snacking away and chatting bullshit just like usual. Matt, being the biggest, had helped himself to the sofa, with Sammy sat to his right. Phil was slumped in the beanbag to the left of the seats, the better to reach the snack table, while Dave sat on the floor in front of Sammy, half-supported by the other beanbag. He held her left foot in his hand, gently massaging it. After their anal encounter, a little foot contact seemed like the most innocent, natural thing ever.

"Any idea what we're going to watch?" said Matt, always the most impatient of the group.

Sammy sighed under her breath as Dave ran his fingers along her sole.

"My telly's linked up to my hard drive. I've got a few hot things you guys might like."

Phil grabbed the remote off the table, and flicked on the huge television screen that occupied much of the opposite side of the room. The screen lit up and showed a selection of folders.

"Pick the one called 'extra special," said Sammy, contentedly moaning as Dave moved onto her other foot.

Phil did so, opening the folder to reveal a bunch of icons with titles including "Sex Trek," "Party Games" and "Best of Hentai Classics."

"Is this your wank bank?" asked Matt, resting his free hand on Sammy's bare thigh.

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured. "I thought you guys would like it. Geeky and hot."

"Just like you," said Matt.

"What's this one?" asked Phil, flicking the selector along to a file marked 'J-Private.'"

"Oh!" exclaimed Sammy with a start, "not that one! It's - "

But she was too late. Phil had clicked the icon, and it rapidly expanded to fill the screen. The image showed a woman on a bed, her long red hair just covering her bare breasts, and her legs apart, welcoming. The lighting wasn't great, but it was enough to see her neat ginger bush framing pink lips, and at the other end, Sammy's smiling face.

Sammy lunged right and grabbed the remote off Phil, pausing the video. The three men gradually managed to pull their collective gaze away from the image of their spreadeagled friend, and turned to her in person.

"Sammy," said Dave, ready to ask the obvious, "is this a sex tape?"

"Yes," she said, her face flushing. "I forgot it was in there."

"Wow," said Matt, "don't tell me we've finally found something that embarrasses you."

"Look, I wasn't expecting to suddenly be there - like that! I thought we'd watch some porn and get nice and horny together, I wasn't planning this!"

"Look," said Dave, straightening up to face her. "We can turn it off if you want. We don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"But..." added Phil, in a hopeful tone.

"You all really want to see it, don't you?" finished Sammy.

"Well, I for one can't think of anything hotter to watch," said Matt. "Who's filming it anyway?"

"It's on a stand," explained Sammy, "but my friend Jay is setting it up. It was a while ago, we'd been fucking on-and-off for a few months, and thought it would be fun to make a video." She sat quietly for a moment. "Come to think of it, he did show it to a couple of his friends already."

"What, really?" asked Dave, surprised.

"Yeah. We agreed it was OK to share it with people we trusted. I just wasn't really prepared to see it tonight." She looked at the screen, her ready cunt on full view.

"Fuck it," she said, sitting back and flicking play. "Why not? I did say I'd make tonight worth your while." She looked round at them, noticing they were each sporting a tent in their trousers. "One condition," she added.

"Anything," said Dave.

"Dicks out," she said. "I'm not going to be the only one on display here. And you're going to want them in your hands when you see this video."

With a nonchalant shrug, Matt slipped off his tracksuit bottoms and boxers in one smoth movement, kicking off his trainers as his clothes dropped to the floor, causing Phil to shift out of the way to avoid a shoe landing on him.

"Fuck, careful!" he exclaimed, turning to see Matt sat happily in just his hoodie and socks, his thick cock hard in his hand, his heavy balls resting on the sofa.

"Sorry, mate," he replied. "Get your knob out then. I want to see this video."

Phil got repositioned himself on the beanbag, and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down enough so that he could comfortably slip his cock and balls over the band of his underpants.

"Nice," said Sammy, eyeing them both up. "Come on, Dave. Cock out to rock out."

"OK," he said, unzipping his own fly and slipping out his yearning cock.

"Mmm," murmured Sammy, eyeing it up. "I didn't get a proper look last time. That's gorgeous. Unh, they're all gorgeous!"

Sammy slipped down her black knickers, discarding them onto the floor. They landed next to Dave, visibly slick with Sammy's juices. He could smell the scent of her again, and his already rock hard cock throbbed even harder.

Settling back on the sofa, Sammy rested her head on Matt's broad shoulder. Slipping her right hand down to her uncovered ginger pussy, she used her left to click play.

All eyes were now fixed on the screen, on which Sammy was displayed, running her fingers over her clit, mirroring the action of her present, in-the-flesh counterpart. On-screen, she moaned, slipping her fingers inside herself.

"That's a proper pornstar moan," said Matt.

"Well, I had to make it good for the camera, right?" She looked at him. "You watch a lot of porn?"

"More than I should, probably."

"I definitely think we should watch some together." She dropped the remote, leaving her left hand free. Reaching to her left, she grasped Matt's hard cock, and began to slowly rub it in time with her own pleasuring.

"That's good," he muttered, contentedly.

Dave looked up at them, craning his neck slightly to get a look at the beautiful redhead groping his friend's erection. Last time had been so unexpected he'd hardly processed what was happening at the time, and leading up to today he'd been nervous, uncertain how he'd feel sharing Sammy again. Here and now, watching her, a huge smile spread across her face, her nipples so hard against the tight red fabric that they looked like they might just burst through, her hand tenderly gripping Matt's cock, she looked radiant and in her element. She was glowing, and Dave felt only happiness in her presence.

Dave turned back to the screen, where Sammy's earlier self was busy pushing her fingers deep inside herself. He grabbed hold of her bare right foot, and began to kiss it. Holding her foot in his left hand, and jerking his cock with his right, he felt furiously aroused and deeply content. He ran his tongue along the length of her sole, causing Sammy to shiver.

"Mmmm, Dave, that's amazing," she moaned, rubbing herself more furiously.

Dave sighed happily, and ran his tongue between Sam's big toe and her second. She squealed.

"That tickles!" she giggled. "But don't stop. Ooh - watch the TV, Jay's coming in!"

They all focused on the screen once more, as they happily licked and rubbed themselves and each other. On the screen, a tall, brown-skinned figure entered the scene. To begin with, his back was to the camera, his tight butt and well-muscled back dominating the picture, before he moved to the far side of the bed to better watch Sammy. A handsome, mixed race young man, he had tightly curled hair on his head and none on his shaven crotch, emphasising his long, hard cock.

"Woah," said Phil, taking in the scene. "That's big. Are you gonna -?"

He didn't have to wait long, as the earlier Sammy on the screen grabbed Jay's cock and began to enthusiastically suck on its dark head, still fingering her own cunt. On the screen, Sammy gave a muffled moan, which was echoed by her present self.

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" said Dave.

"I really do," answered Sammy, and Dave thought he could actually see her salivate.

"Phil," said Dave, "no point sitting there all on your own." At Dave's nod, Phil got to his feet, walking over to Sammy's side and presenting his cock to her. With remarkable coordination, Sammy placed her lips onto his swollen helmet and began to suck, still jerking Matt and rubbing her clit. She moaned hungrily.

On the screen, Sammy had moved onto all fours. She was at the perfect angle for the men to appreciate her full ass while still see her swallowing Jay's cock. She gagged and slurped as she forced his long shaft down her throat.

"You like choking on it, too, don't you?" asked Dave.

"Mmm-mmm," she mumbled, unable to speak with Phil's cock in her mouth.

Phil took his cue, grabbing her head in his hands and pushing her hard onto his cock. She made a rough, nauseous gagging noise, and he pulled out, but she immediately lunged forward again, swallowing his cock whole. Encouraged, Phil began to fuck her face, revelling in the feeling of her wet, spasming throat against his cock.

This was too much for Sammy to manage in her current, multitasking position. She let go of Matt's member, pulled her foot out of Dave's grasp and swung round to face Phil properly. She moved onto her knees, balancing herself with her hands on the arm of the sofa, the fingers of her right hand trailing her own slick juices.

"Hey!" protested Matt, his yearning cock now unattended to.

DaxDante
DaxDante
34 Followers
12