Watch Party - Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, Sammy pulled away, Phil's cock slithering out, trailing saliva and sputum.

"Watch the video," she croaked, "and follow his lead."

The three men turned back to the screen, to see Jay position himself behind Sammy. Grasping her round cheeks firmly in his broad hands, he slid his cock into her wet cunt and began to pound her mercilessly. Matt quickly acted on Sammy's instruction, positioning himself behind her on the sofa. There was just enough room for him to kneel behind her, and push his thick cock into her.

Matt fucked Sammy hard, gliding into her soaking wet hole.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Shove it in me, Matt! Fucking rail me!"

Sammy's screams of pleasure echoed those of her earlier self on screen, as Matt fucked her virtually in time with Jay. Phil grabbed her head again, forcing her back onto his cock, sliding down her throat, muffling her cries. She came, hard and wet, her orgasmic squeal dulled by the cock in her throat.

While this continued, Dave watched her closely. He rubbed his cock vigorously as he watched two of his three best friends impale the third.

"Swap ends," he said, turned on more and more by the spectacle. In spite of how much he cared for her, he could see she was in her element, and any concern for her comfort went on the backburner. This girl was clearly revelling in this treatment.

Matt and Phil did so, giving Sam a moment's respite from the aggressive seeing-to. Sammy took a deep breath, and then began to suck her juices off Matt's cock, before he took his turn roughly fucking her face. Phil slapped her arse, hard, leaving a red-pink handprint fading on her cream-pale flesh. She squealed onto Matt's cock, and then again as Phil impatiently entered her.

Dave briefly turned to look at the screen again, and motioned for the others to do likewise. Sammy, of course, was unable to turn her head, but the lads followed Dave's gesture to see Jay jerking his cock onto Sammy's smiling, waiting face. Thick ropes of semen jetted out off his dark cock, onto her pale skin and ginger hair. Once he was finished, he stepped out of the image, which was now solely focused on Sammy, spunk running down her face onto her little tits. She angrily rubbed her pussy until she came, loudly, and crashed backwards onto the bed, satisfied.

Dave turned back to his friends.

"Follow his lead, remember?"

The two men smiled, pulling themselves out of their respective fuck holes. Phil joined Matt round the front, and the two men positioned themselves either side of her face. Sammy watched with bloodshot eyes as they roughly and rapidly rubbed themselves. Finally, they both came: Matt first, grunting deeply, followed bare seconds later by Phil. Rope after rope of pent-up semen landed on her beaming face.

Dave slipped out of his trousers and pants, grabbing his phone from his pocket as he did so. His cock still proudly, desperately erect, he nudged the others out of the way. He stood right in front of Sammy, who had now sat back onto her calves, kneeling. He looked at her happy, jizz-covered face, globs dripping onto her red uniform.

"Sammy," he said, "smile!"

She couldn't see him, what with the semen coating her glasses, but she smiled even wider, swinging her hands up into twin peace signs. Dave took a couple of snaps, and then Sammy stuck out her tongue, turning her hands and flipping a pair of birds at him. He took several more of this, to make sure he'd get the best picture possible.

"Send me those," said Sammy, removing her cream-covered glasses and wiping them on her already ruined dress. "I'm gonna send them to Jay. He'll love that you came to us fucking."

"Done," said Dave, having zapped the images over to their shared group.

"We should make that the group image," said Matt.

"Ooh, good idea!" agreed the semen-sodden redhead. A sudden realisation seemed to hit her. "Dave! You haven't come! You haven't even fucked me!"

"Don't worry," said Dave, smiling. "I'm going to collect my promise."

He dropped his phone and moved round the other side of the sofa, positioning himself behind Sammy. Reaching down, he grabbed her wide hips and gently moved her backside up. She compliantly shifted her arms forward, her rear displayed for him.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, excitedly. "Show me how much you love it!"

Dave slipped his fingers into Sammy's now soaking cunt, coating them in her slick juices. With his other hand, he pulled her left cheek to the side, fully exposing her puckered butthole once more. Tenderly, he slipped his grool-covered fingers into her ass, coating it with her own natural lubricant. He slid what remained over his hard, yearning cock, and pressed the head against her tight hole.

"Yes! Stick it in my arse!"

He thrust forward, gently but firmly, into her anus. She held her breath as he entered her, then sighed in pleasure. He pushed further into her, revelling in the sensation of her tight, course passage against his cock, until he was completely buried in her. He began to slowly thrust in and out.

"Shit," said Matt. "I didn't realise your arse was on the menu."

Sammy smiled at him.

"Special promise for Dave," she said. She looked intently at Matt and Phil, who were once more stroking their cocks at the sight of her being sodomised. They were quickly returning to their previous hardness.

"How's that feel?" asked Phil, watching craning to see Dave's fucking.

"Amazing!" said Sammy. "You like watching, boys? You like seeing me get my arse pounded?"

"Fuck yes," said Matt, stroking his now rock-hard cock.

"Jerk yourselves off for me again," she said. "Come to me being fucked in the butt. All over my face again. I want to be fucking covered!"

Dave began picking up the pace, thrusting faster and harder into Sammy's tight hole, her pale, round cheeks jiggling as he slapped into them.

"Yes!" she squealed. "Fuck me harder! Fucking give it to me!"

"Whatever you say," said Dave, pulling his cock almost out of her, before ramming it into her with as much force as he could muster. She screamed in pleasure, dropping her head. She quickly looked up again, hungrily watching the other two men as they vigorously rubbed their cocks. Rivulets of spunk dripped from her chin onto the sofa as Dave's pounding shook her.

Dave gripped her gorgeous buttocks tightly as he pounded her, slamming into her as hard as he could. He could feel himself getting close to orgasm, the sensation of Sammy's anal passage against his cock almost too good to bear.

"Fuck - shit - unhhh!" groaned Sammy. "Don't stop! Unnnhhh... I'm gonna come again... soon... fuck..." She descended into mere hoarse panting as the rough fucking continued.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come again too," said Phil, his right hand a blur as he wanked himself as fast as he could.

"Yes!" panted Sammy. "Give it to me! I want it!"

Her demands were enough to push Phil over the edge, causing a spectacular chain reaction of orgasm. Phil shot over Sammy's face again, a smaller load this time but enough to coat her forehead. This lurid sight spurred on Matt, who came as well, straight into Sammy's open, panting mouth and down her chin. The twin streams of spunk, combined with the relentless anal pounding, triggered her last, intensely powerful orgasm. Screaming, she arched her back, her anus clenching around Dave's cock. This was finally too much for him, and he came, grunting in pleasure, pumping his load into her, before finally, exhaustedly pulling out.

Sammy swivelled round and crashed onto her back. She lay contentedly on the sofa, red uniform hiked up around her waist, her arms and legs splayed and limp. Matt reached to grab his phone, and took another snap of her.

"Got to keep that one for posterity," he said.

Dave looked at Sammy, her face completely covered in semen, her legs apart, her own come running down her buttocks and his leaking out of her anus. Beneath all the spunk, she sported a wide, blissful smile. This sweet, almost demure girl, who he'd known for most of his life, had proved herself to be filthy, slutty, and relentlessly horny - and she was utterly happy with it. He had never seen her look so content, or so beautiful, as she did now, drenched in the semen of his best friends. Suddenly, he realised he was hopelessly in love with her.

An hour or so later, Matt and Phil sat on a beanbag each, fast asleep with their dicks out, throughly spent. Dave had cleaned himself up and gotten dressed, and was quietly helping himself to snacks while Sammy showered the night's indulgences off herself.

"Hey," she said, walking into the room. She was naked, drying her hair with a towel. Dave looked at her, stunned again at just how beautiful she was.

"Hey," he said back. "You OK? We were pretty rough with you."

"A bit sore," she shrugged, "but it was worth it. How about you? Are you OK?"

"Of course I am," he replied, a little confused. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well... last time you seemed pretty worried about the whole thing. You seemed a lot more relaxed this time though. I just wanted to make sure you were really were OK with it all, not putting it on for me."

"I'm definitely OK. I was just surprised last time. Now... I can tell just how much you were loving it. I've never seen you so, so... alive."

She smiled that beautiful smile at him.

"How are the other two?"

"They've passed out," he said, gesturing at their slumped figures.

"Lightweights," she said. "Come join me?" She flicked her head towards the bedroom.

Dave followed her, appreciatively watching her beautiful backside again. The bedroom gave him a brief moment's pause, until he realised the familiarity was from the sex tape earlier.

Sammy lay on the right side of the bed, and gestured for Dave to join her.

"Dave," she said, as he lie down next to her, "tonight was amazing. Just incredible. But... are you sure you're OK with it all?"

"Now who needs to relax?"

She laughed. "OK, fair enough. It's just... Matt and Phil, love 'em to bits, but they're not like you. I've always felt safe round you. To be honest, if you weren't here tonight, I doubt I'd have gone anywhere near as far with them. But I knew you'd always have my back if things got out of hand."

"I dread to think what you would consider 'out of hand,'" he said, but was overjoyed at her words.

"Fair point," she said, laughing again. "But still. I mean it."

He looked at her, naked but for her glasses, pale as milk and just perfectly beautiful.

"Sammy," he said, quietly, "can I kiss you?"

She burst out laughing, then stopped when she saw his face.

"Oh no, sorry, I didn't mean... it's just, after you've been railing me in the arse, it's funny to hear you ask permission to kiss me."

She leant in, and gave him a long, tender smooch.

They lay together in each other's arms for a time, quietly content.

"I know we've been friends a long time," said Dave, after a while, "but I guess everything is different now. Do you... do you think we could see each other? Just us?"

"You really want to be with me, after watching me fuck your best mates?"

"Yeah, I do. Sammy, seeing you tonight... that was you. The real you, and that's the you I want. You're amazing."

"Dave, you're amazing too... but I don't think I can do monogamy. It just isn't right for me."

"Then we won't be monogamous. I never realised I could feel like this, but I honestly don't care if you want to fuck other people. As long as you're still with me at the end of it, I'm OK with it. Plus... watching you with them was really fucking hot."

She kissed him again, and held him close.

"Sounds perfect," she said.

"One thing," he added. "One small condition."

"Yes?"

"Your arse belongs to me."

"Hah!" she laughed, that huge grin spreading across her face again. "Deal."

12