Watch Party - Round 03

Story Info
Sammy has a girl's night in and shows a friend new pleasures.
5.5k words
4.76
9.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaxDante
DaxDante
34 Followers

Sammy crashed down onto the beanbag, wriggling her butt to make herself comfortable. She held out a hand to Valentina, silently asking for a glass of wine. The stunning, olive-skinned brunette poured a glass of rose and handed it over.

Sammy watched Valentina carefully as she stepped past her to take her own seat. Val always dressed to impress, even for a chill girls' night like tonight. While Sammy was already in her pyjamas - a pale blue footless onesie - Val's slender figure was hugged by a pink sweater dress that left her shoulders uncovered. The sleeves were long but the hem stopped halfway down her thighs, and the snug fit accentuated her breasts.

Sammy looked at her with a mix of lust and envy. Val was gorgeous: slim but with impressive breasts and a cute butt, and long, lithe legs.

Maeve fussed in the kitchen, dithering over her own drink. She was a G&T girl, and had to have it exactly right, unlike committed wine drinker Val. Sammy would drink pretty much anything, of course - beers with the boys, wine with the girls, whatever was going. She prided herself that she could enjoy pretty much anything on offer.

Maeve finally came in. She was dressed in a light green tank top over a white shirt, and a woollen skirt almost the same colour as her auburn hair, which was tied above her head, the knot fixed with a pencil. Like Sammy, she wore glasses, in bold red frames contrasting to Sammy's green. Maeve was a little fastidious, a little eccentric, a little old-fashioned, and while she wasn't as beautiful as Valentina, Sammy still fancied the pants off her. Maybe it was her style, maybe it was her sweet personality. Maybe it was her massive tits. Who could say?

As Maeve settled onto the second beanbag, Sammy relaxed and sipped her wine. She'd invited the girls round for a chilled night in - a few films, a few drinks, then they could crash here. She wanted an old-fashioned pyjama party, the sort of thing she used to love as a tween and a teen. They'd been mutual friends for a while, coming together one way or another, and they were perfect company for a night like this. And the fact that Sammy could check them both out while they were here? Bonus.

"What's everyone fancy watching?" asked Sammy to the group. "I've got a ton of DVDs, plus Netflix, Prime and Disney Plus. Plenty to choose from."

"Why do you have so many streaming subs?" asked Val, sipping her own glass.

Sammy shrugged.

"I like telly," she said.

"You like Netflix and chill," said Maeve, rattling the ice in her glass to get it just diluted enough.

"Maybe," Sammy replied.

"With your new boyfriend," added Val.

"Maaaaybe," smiled Sammy.

"Oh, you've got a new boyfriend?" asked Maeve, innocently. "You haven't mentioned him."

"Oh, shut up," chided Sammy, good-naturedly. "I'm just excited, I'm allowed to talk about him."

"Yeah, but you haven't actually told us ABOUT him."

"Mmm," purred Val. "What's he like?"

"He's sweet," said Sammy.

"But what's he LIKE?" asked Maeve.

"He's cute."

"But what's he LIKE?!" both the guests demanded.

"Do you mean, 'What is he laiiike een beeeeehhhd?'" said Sammy, putting on a ridiculous accent. Maeve and Val looked at her oddly.

Sammy sighed. "It's a Blackadder reference. Dave would have got it."

"Well?" prodded Val, after the shortest wait possible.

Sammy smiled broadly.

"He's awesome. He's really sweet, and looks after me, but he really fucking rails me when we get down to it."

"Big dick?" asked Val.

"Mmm-hmmm. Seriously, my butt is getting sore."

Maeve nearly choked on her drink.

"You let him put it up your bum?" she asked, shocked.

"You try stopping him," said Sammy. "He loves it. But then, so do I."

"Haven't you ever done anal?" Val asked Maeve, shifting her attention from Sammy.

"No," she replied. "I mean... I've thought about it, but doesn't it just hurt?"

"It can hurt," said Val, "but if you're doing it right, and you relax into it... it feels amazing."

"He doesn't just fuck me, though," said Sammy. "He's great with his tongue and fingers too. And he doesn't care if I play with anyone else. He's perfect."

"Fuck, now I'm jealous," said Val.

"And so you should be," said Sammy. "Now, what are we going to watch?"

Val poured herself another wine, and filled Sammy's glass while she was at it. She waved the bottle at Maeve, who shook her head.

"I don't mind," said Val. "Just none of your geeky stuff. No Star Trek Gate Wars or any of that."

"You liked the one with the whales," pointed out Maeve.

"That one was OK," admitted Val, "but I don't want any more spaceships or superheroes or dinosaurs."

"Robots it is then," said Sammy, laughing at the annoyed pout she gave in return.

"How about a proper chick flick?" suggested Maeve.

"I don't really have a lot of them," said Sammy. "They're not really my thing."

"Ugh, you're such a boy," moaned Val.

"I've got it," said Sammy, extricating herself from the beanbag. She went to her impressive selection of DVDs and blu-rays, and pulled one out from near the top. She held it out to the girls.

"Cruel Intentions!" squealed Maeve. "I haven't watched that in years."

"Ooh, OK," said Val. "But before that, turn around again."

Sammy did a 180 degree spin, ending facing away from the girls.

"Hah, love the butt flap!" laughed Val, looking at the square of fabric held in place by two thin, pink buttons.

"It's handy!" said Sammy.

"Yeah, with all the cock you take up your arse," said Val.

"I only let one very special cock up there," she said.

Sammy bent over, hoping that the sight of her ass straining against the fabric might excite her girlfriends as much as her guy friends. She put the disc in the player.

"All ready," she said, turning back, "but this is supposed to be a pyjama party. Why am I the only one in pyjamas?"

"OK, OK," said Val, getting up and grabbing her overnight bag. She reached down and lifted her dress, pulling it over her head. Sammy looked at her, standing in her elegant black underwear, and clocked Maeve watching her intently at the same time. Val pulled out a delicate pink sleeveless top with thin straps, and a matching pair of soft shorts.

Without modesty, she unclipped her bra and dropped it into her bag, and slipped down her knickers. She was seemingly oblivious as Sammy and Maeve watched her, drinking in her dusky skin, her beautifully formed breasts and wide, dark chocolate nipples. Sammy gazed at her pussy, kept perfectly smooth, pink clit prominent, while Maeve stared at her small but round behind, before she caught Sammy's eye and looked away, embarrassed.

All too quickly, Val was dressed again, cute and sexy in her pink PJs. She caught the self-conscious expression on both the other girls' faces.

"What?" she asked, honestly bemused.

"Nothing," squeaked Maeve, turning red.

"Come on then, Maeve," said Sammy, "jimmy jammies!"

"I don't have cute, sexy pyjamas like you two. I have this." She rummaged round in her rucksack and pulled out a pale green nightie with an old-fashioned lacey collar.

"You think my onesie is sexy?" asked Sammy.

Maeve blushed deeper. "Should I put it on?" she asked.

"Of course," said Val, while Sammy nodded enthusiastically.

Maeve slipped off her specs and began the somewhat lengthy process of removing her clothes. First she peeled off the tank top, then unbuttoned her blouse. Sammy's breath caught in her throat as Maeve unhooked her peach-coloured bra and let it drop to the floor, her fat, round breasts falling out. Surprisingly small nipples, vivid pink, stood hard, hinting that Maeve was already getting a little turned on. Sammy could feel her own pressing against the fabric of her PJs, tickling as she breathed.

Maeve continued to undress, unzipping her skirt from the back and letting it drop. What Sammy had taken for dark tights were revealed to be stockings, held up by old-fashioned garters, the pale flesh of Maeve's thick upper thighs bare against her lacy white knickers. Like Maeve's whole look, it was a mismatch, but beautiful.

"Babe," said Val, "those are HOT!"

Maeve smiled shyly as she removed the stockings, and slipped her nightie over her head. It stretched around her heavy breasts, nipples straining against the cloth. Finally, she removed the pencil from her hair, shaking out her locks, and replaced her glasses.

"Uh... aren't we forgetting something?" asked Sammy.

"What?" replied Maeve.

"You cant go to bed with your knickers on."

"Well... I'm not going to bed."

"That's not the point. We do pyjama parties properly in my flat. I've got no underwear on and neither has Val."

"I don't know..."

"Come on!" insisted Sammy, already boldened by drink and desire. "Take 'em off, or I will."

Maeve blushed again, but smiled coyly.

"Alright," she said, "you do it."

Val's huge, shocked smile followed her gaze from Maeve to Sammy. The redhead walked over to Maeve, smiling, and dropped to her knees. Gently, she placed her hands on her friend's calves, just below the hem of her nightie, and tenderly ran them up her legs. She reached the fabric of her briefs, running her fingers up them to the band, and slowly pulled them down.

She longed to see Maeve's pussy, tantalisingly close, but contented herself with the feeling of her fingers trailing down soft flesh, short, curled hair tickling at her skin. She was rewarded by a sudden aroma of lust; she was close enough to smell how turned on this was making Maeve.

As Maeve delicately stepped out from her underwear, Sammy carefully placed it on the pile of her clothes.

"There we are," she said, looking into her friend's blue eyes. "Perfect."

They stood there, looking at each other, for a long moment before Val interrupted.

"Are you two gonna stare at each other all night, or are we gonna watch the film?"

*

The movie was as fun as they all remembered. Val lay back on the sofa, greedily taking the whole thing up as she knocked back her wine, while Sammy happily glugged on hers while spreadeagled on her beanbag. Only Maeve seemed less than relaxed, sipping her G&T while she perched on her own beanbag, leaning forward to concentrate on the film.

"You can put it anywhere," said Sarah Michelle Gellar on the screen.

"Unphhhh!" groaned Val. "Fuck, yes he can. Ryan Phillippe can definitely put it in whatever hole he wants."

"If you had to choose," said Sammy, leaning over to face her, "which would you go for?"

"Ass," said Val, without hesitation.

"What, really?" gasped Maeve, turning herself.

"Mmm hmm. There's nothing like a big dick stretching your asshole. You really should try it."

"What about you, Maeve?" asked Sammy, looking closely at her friend.

"Umm... I'm not sure. I guess pussy, but..."

"But..." prompted Val, impatiently.

"But... I do like using my mouth. I mean, I really like it. The taste, and the feeling... and it's so different with guys and girls." She suddenly looked embarrassed again, and hid her expression by drinking down her gin.

"I bet you'd be ass, right?" said Val to Sammy.

"I don't think I could choose," she replied, honestly. "If we're talking dick, I just love it everywhere. Just, you know, hard. I'm not a gentle sex kind of person." She looked back at Val. "What else are you into? Anything... interesting?"

"Nothing all that interesting," admitted Val. "I LOVE having my feet touched. Such a turn on."

"Unh, Dave gives such an amazing foot rub. What about you Maeve? You into anything kinky?"

"I'm not telling you unless I have A LOT more to drink."

Maeve abruptly stood up, and returned with a fresh bottle of wine and a very full glass of G&T for herself. The ladies continued watching the film in near silence, Maeve sneaking glances at Sammy throughout. It wasn't until they reached the scene where Gellar kissed Selma Blair at the picnic that Sammy burst out again.

"Oh my god, I love that bit! Fuck!" She almost unconsciously rubbed the palm of her hand on her crotch, as if trying to quell the sudden excitement she felt down there. "Unh, you can see them swap spit. So fucking hot. I used to masturbate to that bit night after night."

"I'm not even really into girls," said Val, "and I'm getting turned on by that."

"Well, maybe you should try it," said Maeve.

"I'll try girls if you try anal," said Val, before downing her glass of wine and grabbing the next bottle.

"Maybe if you had a cock," answered Maeve, the booze finally loosening her up.

Sammy looked at them both.

"You two want to get a room?"

"Oh, like you can talk," said Val, "making goo-goo eyes at each other all night."

"I've got an idea," said Sammy, bundling off the beanbag and dashing out of the living room into her bedroom. She returned moments later, with a triumphant smile. The others turned to look at her as she approached from the side.

Bundled up in her hands she held a small, pink buttplug; a larger blue one; and an astonishingly thick purple one; plus a fat, black dong that looked about nine inches long, along with a bottle of lube.

"Jesus, you just had those lying around?" said Val.

"No, I keep them in my draw by my bed. They've got to be accessible, you never know when you'll need them." She looked at them both seriously. "Here's the deal: Val, if you kiss Maeve - properly kiss her - then we can all play with these. Maeve, that does mean I'm going to stick this up your arse," she added, waving the smaller plug.

"Have those all... been inside you?" asked Maeve, blushing harder than ever.

"Well, not today they haven't. But yes. I don't really use the little one anymore though. So, you up for it?"

"Um... I guess..." whispered Maeve, not sure what she was letting herself in for.

"Val?" said Sammy, turning to her gorgeous friend on the sofa, who was biting her lip uncertainly.

"Can... can I have the big one?" she said eventually, unable to take her eyes off it.

"Of course you can," smiled Sammy, looking forward to seeing how well her friend could take it. "But first, I want you kiss that gorgeous girl there."

Val shrugged and stood up, moving over to Maeve. She reached out to her, taking her hand, guiding her to her feet. Maeve was the taller of the two, and Val looked up at her, holding her gaze with her own. She ran her right hand through Maeve's auburn hair, gently tilting her head as she reached up. Their lips met, gently and unsurely at first, slowly becoming more passionate. It was Maeve who slipped her tongue into Val's mouth, which surprised Sammy, who was watching intently. Before long, their tongues were running over each other. Maeve's hands dropped from Val's waist to her bottom, grasping her cheeks. This went one for several minutes, Sammy becoming increasingly turned on, until finally they parted, leaving them both looking flustered.

"...fuck," breathed Sammy, after a minute's heavy silence.

Val turned round to look at her, immediately noticing the dark patch that had formed at her crotch.

"Enjoyed that, did you?" she asked, sardonically.

"That was SO hot," breathed Sammy. "I am so fucking turned on right now."

"You're not the only one," whispered Maeve.

"OK then," said Val, turning back to the blushing Maeve, "time for your first anal experience."

Maeve's eyes widened in panic.

"I can't! I'm sorry, I just, I just can't!"

"It's OK," said Sammy, "you don't need to do anything you don't want to."

"But she has to do something in return," pointed out Val.

"Oh, like you didn't enjoy that kiss," said Sammy.

"That's not the point. I did my dare, now Maeve has to do one."

"Fine," said Maeve, "just... think of something else."

"Tell us what you secret, dirty little kink is," said Val, crossing her arms and holding Maeve's gaze once again.

"OK," signed Maeve, blushing even more. "It's... it's cum. I like cum. Like, on me. Especially my face."

"Nice!" laughed Val. "You nasty little slut!"

"Maeve, I'm totally with you on that one," said Sammy. "I fucking love being jizzed on. Oh my god, you have to see this!" she cried, suddenly overexcited. She grabbed her phone and flicked through until she found the right picture, before showing it, proudly, to her friends.

Their eyes widened as they took in the shot of Sammy, smiling broadly and flashing peace signs, with thick ropes of spunk running down her face and dripping off her glasses.

"Holy shit," breathed Val, finally taken aback.

"Oh my god," whispered Maeve. Her nipples were now painfully hard against the fabric of her nightie, and she somehow blushed even redder. "Now THAT is hot."

"You like?" smiled Sammy, pleased with herself.

"Did that all come out of Dave?" asked Val, impressed.

"Oh, that's not Dave's," said Sammy. "He came in my arsehole that night. No, that's our friends, Matt and Phil's."

"YOU'RE the nasty little slut!" cried Val. "Shit, Sammy, I'm impressed."

"I used to try to keep this sort of thing secret from my friends," she admitted, "but now, I just don't care. I want people to know how much I enjoy rough, dirty sex. Especially my hot friends," she added, winking.

"Slut and proud!" laughed Val, raising her hand.

"Slut and proud!" cried Sammy in reply, meeting her in a high five.

"Then," said Maeve softly, "I guess it's your turn."

"Oh, damn right," said Sammy. She brandished the middle-sized plug. "Maeve, would you do me the honour of fucking my butt?"

"I... I guess so..." stammered Maeve.

"Yes!" cried Sammy, elated. "But first..."

Sammy grabbed Maeve's face and landed a smooch on her lips. Maeve tensed for a second, surprised, before melting into Sammy's arms. They kissed, long and hard, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, for even longer than Maeve had kissed Val. Finally, they parted, gasping for breath.

"Jesus," said Val, "that does look hot from the outside." She looked at Sammy. "Now bend over, you dirty bitch."

Sammy smiled wider than ever, and leant over the arm of the sofa. Val suddenly clocked something.

"That photo - was that on this sofa?"

"Yep!" smiled Sammy. "I got most of it out, but don't turn the cushions over!"

"Oh, you dirty little - never mind. Give us that arse."

Val unbuttoned the flap on Sammy's behind, flipping it open to display pale white butt cleavage above the slit of her pussy, a desperately erotic window. Maeve bit her lip as she stared at it.

Sammy reached back and grabbed her cheeks. She pulled them apart, lewdly displaying her tight, pink anus.

"Ooh, grab my phone and take a picture!" she said, struck with a sudden idea. "I want to send it to Dave. He'll love that, but it's hard to take a decent snap of your own arsehole."

Val did the honours, taking a distance shot and a graphic close-up.

"He's going to jizz his pants when he sees that," she said. "Where's that lube?"

"Who needs lube," said Sammy, "when you're as wet as I am?" She craned her head round to see Maeve. "Don't be shy. Get your fingers in there."

Maeve pulled the edge of the flap further down, fully exposing Sammy's glistening pink lips, framed by fiery ginger hairs. She bit her lip as she slipped her fingers between Sammy's, audibly squelching with the copious juices.

"Oh, fuck..." gasped Sammy.

Maeve smiled, and slid her fingers up from Sammy's vagina, to her puckered anus. She pushed her forefinger in. Sammy quivered with pleasure as the digit entered her tightest hole.

"Is that OK?" asked Maeve, uncertainly.

"OK? That's amazing!" whispered Sammy. "Try more fingers."

Carefully, Maeve added her index finger, and then her ring finger, stretching Sammy's anus around them. Fluid gushed from her cunt.

"Oh my god, that feels good!" Sammy gasped. "Shit, I might come just from that!"

"Seriously?" asked Maeve, with shock in her voice. "It's really that good?"

"Oh, it's that good," said Val, chiming in. She was standing behind Maeve, watching carefully, her right hand down the front of her pink pyjama bottoms, fingers gently moving.

DaxDante
DaxDante
34 Followers
12