Watch Party - Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that wet enough?" asked Maeve, sliding more cum from Sammy's cunt to her anus.

"Mmmmmm... maybe. Best make sure. Use your tongue."

Maeve paused for a moment, then gently pulled her fingers out of Sammy's butt. She lent in closely. Sammy could feel her soft lips brushing her puckered hole. She shivered as Maeve, carefully, unsurely, slipped her tongue out. She began to lap against her asshole, slowly at first, but rapidly getting faster and stronger with her movements.

"Time for the plug," said Val. She grabbed the mid-sized blue toy in her slick fingers, and guided Maeve's head down and out of her way with the other hand. Maeve, lost in oral lust, continued to lap at Sammy's dripping pussy.

"Oh... fuuuuck..." moaned Sammy, under her breath. "OH! FUCK!" she cried, as Val roughly pushed the plug into her ass.

Maeve started to pull away, but Sammy yelled out.

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

Maeve licked and sucked on Sammy's wet lips, her tongue extending down to her clit as she pulled the onesie as far out of her way as she could. She reached up to the plug, grasping until her fingers made contact with it. She grabbed the plug, pushing and pulling roughly, stretching Sammy's tight sphincter. In moments, Sammy came, loudly, waves of pleasure running through her body.

She collapsed forward, panting, leaving Maeve kneeling behind her with a cum-soaked face.

"Was that OK?" asked Maeve, licking her lips.

Sammy turned round, flushed and breathless.

"OK? That was fucking amazing. Come here!"

She grabbed Maeve and landed an agressive, passionate kiss on her face, tasting her own juice as it ran slickly over each other's skin. After some time, Sammy broke contact, leaving Maeve equally breathless.

"Val's turn," she said, looking up at the olive-skinned brunette. "Bend over, bitch."

Val made an insulted face, but did as she was told. She bent over the coach, hooking her fingers into the waist of her shorts. Slowly, She pulled them down, exposing her pussy, pink lips glistening.

Maeve squeaked, and blushed again.

"Spread those cheeks," ordered Sammy.

Val sighed in mock irritation, but obediently placed her hands on her buttocks and gently pulled them apart, revealing her dark, wrinkled pucker.

"You still want the big one?" asked Sammy, twirling the huge purple cone.

"Of course," replied Val, "but you'd better give me some of that lube."

Sammy grabbed the bottle and passed it to Maeve.

"Would you do the honours?"

By now, Maeve's face was permanently red, but she took the bottle eagerly. She squeezed a generous portion onto the fingers of her right hand, and gently massaged it onto and into Val's anus. The brunette moaned softly with pleasure as Maeve slipped first one finger, then two, then three into her friend's hole.

Sammy knelt down next to Maeve, brandishing the butt plug.

"Ready to get fucked?" she asked, gleefully.

"I'm always ready to get fucked," answered Val. "Stick it in!"

Sammy pushed the slender tip of the plug against Val's slippery asshole, penetrating her, before slowly, but forcefully, pushing more of the toy in. Val gasped as Sammy forced her open - two inches wide, then three, then four.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" yelped Val. "Oh shit! That's so fucking thick!

Slowly, Sammy pulled the plug back out of Val's ass, then pushed it back in, repeating the process a few times, watching with glee as her friend's sphincter stretched and contracted around it.

"You want to try the dong?" asked Sammy.

"Fuck yes!"

Sammy pulled the plug carefully from Val's tender anus. The dark hole gaped open for a moment, before gradually contracting.

"Mmmm," moaned Sammy, biting her lip. "That is fucking hot"

She waited until Val's hole had tightened almost right back up, before grabbing the big, black dildo and pushing it inside. Val squealed as Sammy fucked her with the thick dong, six inches deep, then seven, deeper and deeper until almost the whole nine inches were buried in her gut.

"Oh Jesus!" cried the brunette. She reached down and rubbed her pussy vigorously as Sammy fucked her with her toy. "You're gonna make me come!"

A sharp intake of breath from behind her made Sammy turn her head, and she saw Maeve on her knees, her nightie scrunched up around her waist. Her fingers were buried in her bush, the hair a dark red-brown, as she rubbed her clit.

"Who's arse are you looking at?" asked Sammy, still happily fucking Val's.

"Both," sighed Maeve, still blushing, but now happily masturbating in front of her friends. Finally out of your shell, though Sammy.

"Wanna help Val come? I don't think it'll take long!"

"OK!" replied Maeve without hesitation.

"Show her what that tongue can do!"

Sammy moved to one side to give Maeve room, and watched eagerly as she smothered her face in Val's dripping, hairless pussy. Maeve stretched her tongue to reach Val's clit, as Sammy fucked her asshole even harder.

"Oh SHIT!" screamed Val, as she came wetly into Maeve's mouth. She slumped forward onto the couch, trails of fluid linking her pussy and Maeve's face.

"Oh fuck," said Sammy, "Cruel Intentions has nothing on that!"

"Now you really have been with a girl," said Maeve, pulling herself up to face Val, her juices still coating her lips and chin.

"Mmm-hmmm," she sighed into the cushions. "But you still haven't taken it up the arse."

Sammy crawled over to join them, laying her head next to Maeve's.

"What do you say?" she asked her. "Can I give that beautiful butt a treat?"

Maeve turned a shade so red it would make a tomato look white.

"OK!" she relented. "The little one though. And be gentle."

"Don't worry," said Sammy, "I'll go slow and warm you up first."

Val grabbed Maeve by the shoulders and turned her onto her front, raising her backside. She whipped the nightie up, exposing her thick, pale cheeks.

"Oh my god," cooed Sammy, "I want to kiss that so bad!"

She hungrily leant forward as Val grabbed Maeve's round buttocks. She pulled them apart, displaying her tight anus, beautifully pink between the whiteness of her cheeks. Sammy leaned in, her lips making contact with the sensitive hole.

"Ohhhhhhh..." murmured Maeve at the new sensation.

"You like that?" asked Val, grinning broadly at her friend.

"Very much..." sighed Maeve, dreamily.

Sammy extended her tongue and ran it from Maeve's clit all the way to her asshole, leaving her shivering. She pointed and stiffened her tongue, inserting into the twitching hole, relishing the feeling of the tight muscles contracting around it.

"Hunnnhhhhh..." moaned Maeve, her head dropping as she lost her composure.

"Come here," said Val, gently holding Maeve's head in her hands. She manoeuvred herself round to face Maeve, kneeling in front of her. She lifted the woman's head tenderly into her naked lap, her smooth thighs supporting her.

"Better?" asked Val, stroking Maeve's auburn hair.

Maeve looked up at her, her glasses askew.

"Mmmm..." she murmured dreamily. "Your pussy smells so good..."

Val laughed, carefully removing Maeve's specs.

"How'd it taste?"

"Amazing," sighed Maeve, laying her head, her face buried in Val's lap. She breathed in deeply. Behind her, Sammy ferociously tongue-fucked her ass.

"This is incredible," she mubled into Val's fragrant crotch.

"Just you wait," said Val, smiling broadly.

Sammy extricated her tongue from Maeve's now slick hole.

"Yummy!" she exclaimed, as she reached for the lube. "OK Maeve, time for the next step. I'm going to lube you up, and then you're going to feel a finger enter you. Alright?"

"Mmm-hmm," Maeve sighed, blissfully.

Sammy squirted a generous dose of lube onto her right fore and index fingers, and tenderly smeared onto Maeve's asshole. Once she was satisfied she'd lubed her up enough, she placed the tip of her index finger against the hole.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Um..." Maeve hesitated a little, but then said, "OK. Ready."

Sammy slid her finger into Maeve's anus, gently pushing it up to the second knuckle. Maeve inhaled sharply and held her breath.

"How's that feel?" asked Val, stroking the other girl's hair to calm her.

"It's... it's good. Kind of weird, but... definitely good."

Sammy started slowly fingerfucking her friend's bottom, gradually picking up speed and force in response to Maeve's pleasured panting. When she sounded ready, Sammy pushed in her forefinger alongside the first, stretching the entrance to her anus. Maeve gasped.

"You didn't warn me about that!"

"Sorry," said Sammy, holding still with her fingers inside. "Is it OK? I can stop if you want."

"No, it's good. Actually, it's really good. Just warn me before you do something."

"OK babe. You ready to try the plug? It'll be a bit thicker than two fingers, but should slide in nice and easy."

"Do it!" Maeve answered eagerly.

Sammy carefully pulled out her fingers, and, after applying a drop more lube to it for good measure, pushed the hot pink plastic toy into Maeve's anus.

"Ohhhhhhh..." moaned Maeve, losing herself again.

Sammy reached down under Maeve's body with her clean left hand. She brushed her fingers along the lips of Maeve's how dripping pussy, eliciting yet another pleasured moan.

"Ok to -" she started.

"Yes!" squeaked Maeve, eagerly.

Sammy slid her into Maeve's wet vagina, sliding easily up the passage. She crooked her fingers and applied pressure to the dense flesh that marked the G-spot. At the same time, she pushed gentled downwards on the plug. She could feel it inside Maeve's anus through her vagina, the tender flesh pressed between finger and toy.

"Oh my god!" yelled Maeve. Wetness surged around Sammy's fingers. She began to move them, thrusting in and out, picking up the pace until she was fingerfucking her friend with abandon.

Maeve squealed as she came, her cunt tightening around Sammy's fingers. Sammy, beaming with lust and pride, could see her friend's asshole contract around the toy. Maeve lost all tension in her body, collapsing flat on the floor. The sudden extra weight forced Val to crash back onto her backside. Uncomfortably unsteady, she opened her legs. Maeve's face pressed into her cunt, wet again from the spectacle in front of her.

"That was amazing," Maeve mumbled into Val's pussy.

"Converted?" asked Val, as Maeve breathed deeply in her crotch.

"Maaaybe." Maeve unsteadily raised her head and flopped onto her back, her legs wide apart. "I might let you do it to me again if I get to eat you out too."

"We found the secret slut," laughed Val.

Sammy sat down next to Maeve, lustily appreciating her body.

"Maybe we should make pyjama parties a more regular thing."

"Sounds good to me," sighed Maeve, smiling blissfully.

***

A little while later, Val and Maeve lie in Sammy's bed, sleeping soundly. Sammy watched them for a moment; they were curled around each other, Val's head resting on Maeve's pillowy breasts. So sweet; you'd never think they'd both had their boundaries orgasmically blown down.

She slipped out to the living room, and crashed onto a bean bag. She grabbed her phone: three unread messages from Dave.

*DAVE* Hey babe, how's your evening?

*DAVE* Am I going to see you again soon?

*DAVE* I miss you xxx

She smiled, and tapped out a quick reply, appending the gloriously revealing photos from earlier in the evening.

*SAMMY* miss you too babe xoxo

A minute or so went by. Sammy squeezed tensed her buttocks, squeezing the plug that was still lodged in her asshole. She shivered with the jolt of pleasure.

*DAVE* Holy shit! Who took them? Fuck I love your arse

She smiled gleefully.

*SAMMY* I know you do ;) Val and Maeve helped me take it. We knew you'd like it

*DAVE* sounds like you had a good night

*SAMMY* the best I could have without you

She thought for a moment.

*SAMMY* What you doing this time next week?

*DAVE* Nothing I can't cancel

*SAMMY* I have a treat in mind xxx

Sammy put down the phone and unzipped her onesie. The zipper went down just far enough that she could slip her hand in and touch herself. Dreamily, she began to rub her clit, the sudden pleasure causing her anus to contract around the plug. She sighed, partly from the pleasure she was giving herself, partly from the memories of the evening, and partly from the situation she was envisioning for a week's time...

12