Watch Yourself Around the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then to change the exercise you just adjust this," Vivian declared while reaching down to fiddle with something, and it was then that I noticed for the first time Viv's legs since she usually wore slacks and jeans.

The fact that my neighbor's calves and thighs were thick and muscular did not shock me, but seeing the hair on her legs did for a moment, the red fur not all that visible from a distance, but up close the rich down on Vivian's thighs and the more thickly haired calves was clear to see. It looked so light and fluffy that I wondered what it would be like to touch them, but when Vivian started curling the bar my eyes went back up to see her already bulging biceps and triceps swell even more, along with the thickly knotted shoulders and a network of now very visible veins winding through her arms.

"There's one more easy adjustment I can make on this," Vivian announced as she fiddled. "This is good for the triceps and helps to avoid getting those bingo wings us women sometimes end up with."

As she spoke she had grabbed the underside of her bicep where there was no loose skin of course, only muscle, and then Vivian started to raise the bar up above her head and back down again, exposing the wild swirls of burnt orange toned hair that was unshorn in her muscled armpits and longer than what was on her head.

This, unlike her leg hair, was no surprise since I had caught glimpses of her armpit hair in the past from peeking in the gaping armholes of her distressed sweats, but seeing it up close and unobstructed was different and I found her bushy armpits erotic as hell, fitting the rest of her Amazon-like body perfectly. What I was feeling? If it wasn't love it was pretty close.

"You try it now Felicia," Vivian said, her voice breaking me out of the trance I was in and her wry smile indicating she knew where my eyes had been, and although I protested a bit my neighbor was already on her feet and wiping down the vinyl seat she had been in.

"Take that thing off first though dear," Vivian indicated with a gesture towards my zipped up sweatshirt.

"I uh..."

"Unless you're naked under it," she laughed.

"Just about," I shrugged, remembering that all I had one was that sports bra.

"Join the club," Vivian correctly noted, and although modesty was usually one of my virtues it hit me that the only assets I really had were under the sweats, so I sucked in my tummy as best I could and took it off.

I could see myself in the big mirror opposite me, and while I was still thick in the waist there was a little improvement over how I had been even though I was still a doughy kid compared to the woman beside me, but as I assumed the position on the machine and felt Vivian's eyes on my chest my nipples stiffened.

"Those things are comfortable aren't they?" Ms. Cox said with a nod towards my sports bra, and after I nodded she asked, "Do they give a gal built like you enough support though?"

"I guess," I mumbled as my neighbor came beside me, so close I could smell the perspiration on her, and while it was no surprise that Vivian would have worked up a sweat working out before and then just now, what was weird was that the scent did not bother me at all, if anything arousing me in a way I couldn't describe.

"Okay, now raise your hand and bring the bar over over your head," Vivian instructed, and I tensed up and lifted as hard as I could, not making the bar move an inch. "Oh. Hang on."

Vivian hadn't adjusted the weight level that she had been lifting effortlessly, but after she changed the weight and I tried again, it barely moved a bit so she took even more weight off it.

"This should be better," Vivian declared, and to my relief I was actually able to lift the thing up over my head, although there was probably next to nothing I was lifting by then. "There you go. You have to start somewhere. Can you feel a little burn here - and especially here?"

I nodded as Vivian's hand moved over me, a hand that was rough from work, but I wasn't feeling my alleged muscles strain but felt her fingers squeeze my shoulder and bicep lightly and most definitely noticed when those fingers poked at my tricep and slid under my arm once, Vivian's touch against the moist peach fuzz in my armpit making my already erect nipples practically explode.

I felt lightheaded, and it wasn't because of the minimal exercise my neighbor was leading me through. What was happening was something I had only fantasized about, just interacting with Vivian without my mother hovering nearby, and as Viv adjusted the equipment for me while we were almost touching it was as if I could feel her power emanating from her body.

After she had me play with the machine's various functions in the reverse order she had performed them, Vivian had me stand up and do things with dumbbells along with her, explaining the differences and asking if I could feel it in my muscles. I was getting tired but kept going because the dumbbells Viv gave me were tiny compared to the ones she was lifting and I refused to embarrass myself any more than I had already.

"That's probably enough for tonight," Vivian said and playfully squeezed my bicep and said, "Look at you! Let's go upstairs for a drink."

I followed my heroine up the stairs, watching the muscles ripple in her legs as she climbed, and then suddenly was inside her kitchen, a place I had never been before although my imaginary breakfast with Ms. Cox had taken place here.

"You'll probably feel it in the morning," Vivian told me as we drank some kind of energy drink, and I thanked her for all the help before commenting on how nice her house was.

"That's right, you've never been in here before," Vivian recalled, and after I told her about my lousy dorm room that was nothing more than a big closet that I shared with a slob, she told me that she remembered that was how it was for her back in the day and lamented, "Wish I stayed in school. Wouldn't be still working like a horse today."

I told Vivian how she really had accomplished a lot and was doing things that no woman around here had ever done before, and while she shrugged it off I pretty much came out and said she was my hero.

"You're a sweet kid. The world doesn't need any more construction foreman though. Better to be an engineer and design the things others build," Vivian told me. "Boy, seeing a girl grow up to become a woman right before your eyes is wonderful but it makes you realize how time has flown."

I was trying to think of something to say - it would have been easy to say what was in my heart but I didn't have the guts for that - so instead I just sipped the drink.

"Nobody ever needed a shower as bad as I do right now," Vivian finally said, rubbing the back of her neck, and even somebody as naive as me could figure out that was my cue to leave.

"I don't want to leave," somebody said, and the voice came out of me. "I've wanted to be in here for years."

"You really weren't interested in lifting weights, were you honey?" Vivian said, her greenish grey eyes seeing right through me, and after I shook my head she smiled and said, "Didn't think so. Why don't I take a quick shower and we'll talk."

"No. I can't, because I'll lose my nerve," I replied while I could feel my lip quivering, and I stunned myself when I actually reached over and put my hand on her shoulder, which was like warm granite.

"Felicia, I've suspected you've had sort of a crush on me for a while," Vivian disclosed. "You seemed to be flirting with me sometimes, and I suspect your mother saw it too."

At the time I thought I was being subtle, waiting until Ms. Cox was in her yard to come out without a bra - something Mom would have hit the roof over regardless of who was out there - trying to engage in conversation while batting my eyelashes. I was a kid then though.

"I know I must have looked dumb," I admitted but Viv shook her head.

"That thought never crossed my mind. Not once."

"I know what a crush is," I told Vivian while nervously shifting my weight from foot to foot. "I had a crush on my friend Kimber for a while and had one on Billy Freese for a whole summer. This is different. I couldn't stop thinking of you even out at school. I took these dumb pictures of you in the yard and I would look at them."

"I'm flattered," Vivian said when I finally came up for air, and then she leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine in a nice peck. "You should leave though."

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked while savoring the best kiss I had ever gotten and trying not to cry, and when she shook her head I threw myself into Vivian who caught me and kissed me in a much different way. The next thing I knew I was in her bedroom.

Our skin was cool and still moist with a glaze of perspiration as we hugged and Vivian's rough-toned hands felt sweet on my back while we necked standing up, our breasts crushing together. I had caught glimpse of a little catch at the back of the neck of her outfit, and when I touched it with my fingers it mercifully opened up. As it did the top of the gym suit dropped down as Vivian stepped back, exposing her small round breasts which looked lost on her broad chest, areolas and nipples taking up much of the orbs.

My bra was coming off courtesy of Vivian's deft touch, and when it slid off my neighbor's hands caught my breasts much like I had dreamed she might, kneading them briefly before hugging me and having us mash into each other. My shorts were sent to the carpet as Vivian wigged out of her own damp garment, and then I was being eased onto my back in the bedding, looking up at my Amazon heroine as she climbed on with me.

I wasn't exactly a novice at this, but noodling around with Kimber and messing with a couple of girls at college was nothing like this, and neither were those girls anything like Vivian. They were girls and Vivian was a woman, and while my neighbor might not have been in their league in terms of conventional attractiveness, I found Viv's rough edges erotic and desirable, and none more so than the wild jungle of burnt orange hair that completely blanketed her crotch and shielded any glimpse of her sex..

There was also no doubt as to who was running the show once Vivian's knees hit to sheets and walked their way up the bed to me. The look in her eyes was not that of a considerate neighbor but that of a woman in heat, and the fact that it was me that she wanted took a bit of getting used to as she took charge,

Vivian's fingers interlocked with mine and then none too tenderly took my hands and slammed them on the bedding next to my head as she kissed me roughly, her tongue battering mine as she straddled my waist. I could feel her pubic hair against mine as she ground into me, the wiry feel of her pussy hair against my labia making me squirm in response.

Her lips left mine, giving me a chance to catch my breath for a second as she kissed me around my collarbone and shoulders, dipping under my arm to nibble my armpits before going down to my boobs. Vivian let go of my hands to grab my breasts, squeezing them roughly while looking down at me mischievously while I left my hands up where they were, as if she still had hold of them.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to see these," Vivian said, words that stunned me as her hands kneaded my pliant breasts and making my nipples pop out even more, and before bowing down to go back and forth to suck on the crimson pegs added, "Worth waiting for too".

This was impossible. Vivian had wanted me - me, Felicia Cartwright, dumpy nerd who had fantasized about her non stop for years? They might have only been words but the way she spoke them and more importantly, the way she was acting, made me a believer, so much so that I barely grimaced when she kissed her way down my body and over my doughy stomach on her way to my pussy.

I was dripping wet even before Vivian's tongue parted the sparse curtain of curls and found my opening, and in a matter of seconds I realized that this too was very very different. Right from the start Vivian had my body writhing and contorting, her lips and tongue doing things in a way I had never experienced before. I might have been speaking in tongues as my hands tore at my boobs, with the redhead with the talented tongue making me want to cum almost right away, yet easing up just as my orgasm neared.

I must have looked frantic, thrashing around on the sheets, my hands clawing at the bedding and at Vivian's scalp, which was all of her head I could see from my vantage point. Just when I was ready to beg for release Vivian decided to show mercy, and when I started to cum I suspected this wasn't going to be just another orgasm. I might have even passed out for a second at one point, and just when my orgasm seemed to be fading it roared back through me, leaving me at the end and shivering quivering mess laying in what seemed to be a puddle, with a crimson faced woman with a shiny complexion looking up at me to see if I was alright.

"Fine," I said as calmly as I could before grabbing Viv and pulling her down to me, smothering her with kisses while I laughed, cried and showed every other emotion while hugging her tight.

"Why?" I asked as Vivian leaned next to me, brushing my hair from my face as I tried to compose a sentence that made sense. "You wanted me? Why? I mean, how come you never said anything? You said you could tell how I felt about you."

"You know why. You had the body of a woman but you were just a kid, and while I might have lusted after you, not only wouldn't it have been fair to you but jail has never held much allure for me," Vivian explained as I caught my breath. "So I waited, figuring that if it was meant to be it would we worth the wait. Then, when I saw you this afternoon - saw the way you looked and more importantly, the way you looked at me? The only thing I had to worry about is - well, I'm almost 3 times your age, and I know I look different up close than I do through a grubby window."

"No," I replied as I got up on my elbow and faced my heroine. "You look better up close. Way better."

Vivian started to question my sanity but I responded by pushing my neighbor onto her back, something that I could have only accomplished with her willingness, and as Vivian rolled onto her back I got up on my knees beside her, figuring that this was my chance to play with her. I could see the signs of her age in the lines on the sides of her eyes and the coarse skin on her elbows, but they were so slight I hardly noticed, especially given the rest of her amazing body.

I had noticed from the start that Vivian's breasts were small, much smaller than I had imagined them to be, and on her back they practically disappeared, becoming slight round rises with fat red nipples on top, but I caressed them lovingly, watching the nipples swell as my fingers encircled the areolas. Vivian had some fine red hairs around the pebbly nipples, something I found cute, and I felt Vivian reach under my elbow to cup my breast while I played with her.

"Hey. My turn," I playfully pouted.

"Can't help it. I'm a breast girl at heart, I suppose because I never got any," Vivian caustically quipped as she appraised herself, but I would have none of that and told her with a smile to knock it off.

"Don't make me get rough with you," I told her, grabbing her hand and slamming it down next to her head like she had me, and that had her give me a toothy grin in return.

"Okay. I'm all yours," Vivian told me.

"That's better," I said as I admired her upraised arm, both the freckled and rough outer half and the more pale underside, and when I put my hand on her bicep she tensed up, making the already sizable muscle larger and as hard as steel.

That was what her body was like, a statue, only warm flesh and blood instead of stone, and after I squeezed the bulging bicep I bent down and kissed it, even giving it a playful bite before straightening up. Vivian's armpit was completely exposed like this, and the scent was oddly erotic, as was the thick tuft of burnt orange hair that completely filled the muscled hollow.

I remembered letting the hair grow under my arms one winter along with my friend Kimber, but neither of us looked like Vivian, who was a hairy woman with her downy legs and the incredible thicket between her legs. This turned me on for whatever reason, and after I raked my nails through Viv's armpit and she squirmed and shivered, I asked her if she liked that.

"Yes honey, but I didn't think you would," she said, and I proved her wrong by kissing the musky curls and couple of times.

"I love everything about you," I told Vivian as I did what she did to me, kissing my way down her body, mainly because I didn't have a clue as to what I should really do to make her feel like she had me because my lovemaking techniques up to then were pretty pedestrian in comparison.

That didn't mean I wasn't going to try though, so after nibbling on her breasts and kissing my way down, I let my tongue land right under her belly button, where a trail of hairs started and got thicker right away to become the lush overgrown triangle that filled her delta. When I climbed around to get between her legs Vivian parted her thighs, the very pungent scent of her pussy making me shiver as I raked through the jungle that grew way down between her legs and over to the insides of her thighs before sliding down and putting my face in the thicket.

Even though I couldn't see her sex there was no problem finding it because Vivian was so wet, and as my face disappeared in the lush curls I found her labia parted and waiting for me. Viv's pussy lips seemed very plump and large, so much so that my nose and mouth slipped neatly in between them, and while I had only done this to three other girls and lacked confidence, after Vivian wiggled around and held my head in her hands, her reaction indicated I was doing okay.

As I tongued away it hit me how much different Vivian was than the other girls I had been with. Not just the extreme amount of hair and how dense it grew, but her taste and scent were way different. Unlike Kimber's profusely perfumed pussy, Vivian's was all natural and real, and I found that a lot more erotic. The fact that my face was completely buffeted by the burnt orange jungle also made me tingle, and Vivian's dirty talk only added to it all.

When Vivian came, I suspect she was loud about it, but because her muscled thighs were clamped around my ears what I heard was muffled. Viv did lift my face and her butt up when she came, arching up off the sheets as her body convulsed, and when she stopped cumming she eased back down and released my head but I kept my face in her delta, inhaling her while lazily running my hands along her furry legs for a while before crawling up to join her.

"That was sooo good honey," Vivian cooed in my ear as we embraced. "Beyond good, maybe because I was so scared about how you would feel about - you know - the way I am? I doubt whether you've run into any girls like me before out in Buffalo."

"You'd be surprised," I answered while nibbling her shoulder.

"Really?" Vivian asked in surprise. "Are you serious?"

"No," I giggled. "But I did look though. You're one of a kind."

"I've heard that before," Vivian chuckled. "One thing I have to do is take a shower. Want to take one with me?"

"Omigod yes," I chirped, jumping at the chance, and getting a chance to soap up her chiseled body was almost as erotic as the lovemaking. The mutual cleaning and subsequent drying off were also something to remember.

"You're going to get in trouble, aren't you?" Vivian suggested as I got my things on, and a glance at the clock told me that time does fly when you're having fun, but I shrugged it off.

"MOm has to realize that I'm not a kid anymore," I reminded Vivian, who muttered an amen to that. "If Mom catches me I'll say I went out drinking with friends. I didn't drive so she'll be happy about that."