Watched My Girlfriend Fuck Two Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle dropped to her knees and pulled Anthony's jeans down, his cock practically sprang into her face. He was quite big and fairly thick, neatly trimmed and had shaved his balls. She was licking his dick up and down and kissing his balls, then she put it in her mouth and started wanking and sucking him quite fast. She was pulling it out and rubbing it all over her lips and face, she turned to Ben and said, "Show me your cock," then sticking Anthony's back in her mouth and sucking it some more.

Ben stripped off apart from his t-shirt and was wanking, watching what Michelle was doing to his friend, knowing he was about to get the same. His cock was a little longer than Anthony's but slimmer, more like mine I suppose. She then turned her attention to Ben and started sucking him fast, using one hand to rub him while wanking Anthony with the other.

She stopped sucking, her eyes fluttered a little, she looked so smashed, sexy and writhing in pleasure. She said, "I want to both rub your cocks all over my face."

She held her head back a little and started feeling her tits and pinching her nipples. Both Anthony and Ben did what she said and were slowly rubbing their dicks over every part of her face, from her forehead, down her nose and across her lips and all over her cheeks, leaving traces of their juices on her. "That's so nice, I love it, don't stop," she said, moving her hands down to play with her pussy, every now and then giving one a suck or a lick.

Good ecstasy can really make you lose you inhibitions whilst feeling incredible. Anthony looked at me and said, "Your girlfriend is amazingly fucking dirty."

She stood up and told them to take the rest of their clothes off and sit on the sofa, she was totally taking charge which was so horny. She came over to me and said, "Do you want me to give you a suck?", then pulled my jeans down and started sucking me, it was amazing, especially as she just had two other guys cocks in her mouth, it felt so kinky. She moved up to my lips and gave me a long sensual kiss, she tasted of cock for sure. She said, "Lick my face."

I kissed and licked everywhere that their cocks had been, tasting a mixture of her sweat and their pre-cum. I was grabbing her arse and stroking her sweaty body, her touch felt so nice, my head was spinning with the drugs running through me. I would have done anything she asked. She then said, "Strip off and wank yourself while you watch us."

She sat down between them and started to wank them both. They were touching and kissing her body all over, Ben was rubbing he clit. She was moaning quietly and gently slinking around. She leant over and took Bens cock in her mouth, moving up onto her hands and knees so that her bum was towards Anthony. I couldn't see fully, but it looked like he was licking her pussy and maybe her arse too. He then said, "We need condoms," and ran off to his room.

He was back quickly wearing a condom. He got back on the sofa, knelt behind Michelle and eased his cock into her pussy. He gave her a few gentle strokes as he pushed his way fully inside her, then was fucking her really hard and fast, harder than I ever have. They were both groaning loudly, she had to leave Bens cock alone a few times while she was having to handle Anthony's thick dick pounding her. Being off her head must have made it more challenging too. She was sucking him as much as she could, and he wasn't complaining. She looked over to me with an absolute look of e'd up lust and pleasure as she was being fucked. I was wanking my cock, and stroking my balls and stomach, feeling like my whole body wanted to explode. I was super high, and so fucking incredibly turned on. I wanted to fuck her badly, but I was loving watching her fucking with two strangers, it was super hot seeing her give them all the intention. I was really impressed by her confidence and how dirty she was being.

Anthony pulled out of her, they were both panting and sweaty. She told Ben to put a condom on, so Anthony passed him one. She moved on top of him, facing him with her back to me and lowered down onto him. She was really pushing hard onto him and gyrating as he held her by the waist. She told Anthony to stand up, which he did, although stumbling a bit on the sofa which was taking a real beating. She had her hand on Ben's shoulders and was sucking on Anthony's cock. They were grunting, groaning and moaning, Anthony said "You're the fuck of the century."

After they had been enjoying each other for a while, they came to a natural stop, sounding out of breath, then refreshing with some waters. Michelle looked quite red as her blood must have been going crazy around her body. Then she said, "Which one of you wants to fuck my arse?"

"I will, and I've got lube," said Ben.

He left the room and Anthony commented how I wasn't getting any. I said, "I'm loving the tease."

Michelle told him that I'd get it later for sure, then Ben came back in the room with the lube. She lay flat on her front on the sofa with her legs slightly open and said, "I like it like this."

He squirted some lube onto her and massaged it in, then put a blob on the end of his cock. Then he hovered over her and slowly pushed his way into her arse. She was gasping as he moved in and out of her, entering a little further each time. He then started fucking her a bit faster, each time pushing in as far as she could take it. She was letting out an "Uh" with each stroke.

Anthony sat on the side of the sofa stroking his cock whilst he watched.

Her head was to the side, facing us, she looked in such pleasure. Anthony told her to open her mouth and he pushed his dick into her. She could only move her head back and forth a little, so he started fucking her mouth, not hard and about half-way in. She was now letting out louder longer moans and little high-pitched noises as the guys groaned. She was lying on her hand and rubbing her clit as Ben fucked her tight little arsehole. I wanted to go over and join in, but more so I didn't want to stop how I was feeling, the frustration was sending me crazy, in a good way, watching these two guys enjoying her body.

Ben pulled out of her and lay back on the sofa looking bushed, his cock sticking hard upright. Michelle said that she needed some water and a break and sat next to me on the sofa. I asked her how she was doing, and she said she felt amazing and was exceptionally horny still. Different pills give you different affects, we always felt very horny on any pill, but then we have enormous sex drives. These were bang on for this evening though, they definitely had a dose of something extra in.

We talked as they recovered. Anthony and Ben were very inquisitive about us, well mainly about Michelle. They did ask me about how I felt watching Michelle having sex with someone else, especially two guys. I said it was really hot and I loved it. I said that we have a great relationship and I know I'm going to get a perfect fuck later. She said she loves fucking in front of me and watching me get wound up, and she's got a kick from really pushing it tonight and seeing the look on my face, knowing how much I want her but can't have her yet. Us guys were occasionally stroking our cocks as she was talking, and she was loving our reaction. They asked us about what other group sex experiences we had together, which was only twice with Joel and a fairly tame play about with another couple, which was the first time we did anything together like that, and Michelle's first time at any kind of group sex. She said that she's always been quite kinky and had fantasised about it, but she had never had a boyfriend that suggested it before me. She'd also never taken drugs before she met me either, which she thought made a big difference - what had I done to this poor girl! They asked what other things we wanted to do and if she had any fantasies she wanted to live out. We both laughed as there are so many and we'd be there until midday if she told them all. She said that she had lots, but her biggest ones were; she'd love to watch me get fucked by two guys (they joked, they're not the guys for that job), she wants to be tied up and used by me and another really kinky guy but more than anything would love to spend a day and a night in a hotel and have a constant stream of men coming in to fuck her and cover her in cum. With that, our cocks suddenly went back into battle stations.

Anthony asked if he could fuck her arse and she told him that he was quite big and she's quite tight, but he can try. He joked that Ben's small penis might have prepped the way for him. She gave me a little kiss and then got into a doggy position on the carpet in front of me with her pussy and arse on full view for Anthony and Ben, and said, "It might be easier like this."

Anthony lubed her up, rubbed her pussy a little, then pushed his finger up her arse and started moving it in and out as she moaned. He then held his cock against her arse and started to ease it in. Michelle looked like she was in some pain, she could see I was going to say something, but said that she was okay before I had the chance. He pushed it in short way and gave her a few little thrusts, but she said that it was hurting so he stopped.

Michelle told him to go and sit back on the sofa and then she sat on top of him, facing me and lowered her pussy onto his dick and started fucking him. Anthony looked very contented, just sitting there as she did all the work. Ben was kissing her tits and rubbing his hands all over her. She told him to put a condom on and then climbed off Anthony and onto him, fucking him now and wanking Anthony, with Ben still squeezing her tits as they fucked. I was watching intensely, wanking my cock. She swapped between them a few more times, then sucking them as they took in turns with her in various positions. The boys were all over her, Anthony was fucking her much harder than Ben, which really made her squeal with the size of his manhood. She sounded like she was building up to an orgasm a couple of times, but didn't cum. Cumming can be a challenge when you're on mdma or similar, but when you do, it's out of this world strong and intense.

Anthony said, "I really want to fuck you until I cum."

"Yes, I want you to spray your cum all over my tits, fuck me on the floor," she replied.

She lay on the carpet on her back, slowly rubbing herself between her open legs. Anthony climbed on top of her and started fucking her, getting faster and harder as her little tits wobbled each time he thrust into her. He was banging her for a good 15 minutes, grabbing onto her legs and turning her onto her side to try and fuck her deeper to bring himself to orgasm. They were both moaning, and yelling "Oh fuck, go on," etc.

Anthony pulled out, whipped his condom off, wanking his cock, I could see that he was struggling to cum because of the drugs, Michelle was touching his balls and saying things like, "Go on, I want your cum on my body," and "Wank over my tits."

Then he let out a huge groan, his body shook, and he shot a big powerful jet of cum over Michelle. She was rubbing herself and came too, her body shuddering and she groaned "Oh fuck yes." She had a huge load of his white cream all over her tits and stomach, with a few drops on her face and neck.

Michelle lay shattered, covered in Anthony's cum, Anthony sat back against the sofa looking whacked. Then he got up and said that he was done for, he thanked us for a fantastic night, gave Michelle a quick peck on the lips, shook my hand and went to bed. Michelle looked at Ben and said, "What about you?"

I could tell that he was apprehensive as Michelle was saturated in his friends jizz. She started playfully rubbing her pussy and said, "I'd love your cock inside me and your cum all over me too."

Ben said, "Fucking right," got up and moved on top of Michelle.

He stuck his cock in her and was thrusting inside quickly, looking like he was trying not to come into contact with any of Anthony's cum by hovering over her with his arms straight and locked. Michelle was staring at him with a real wanton look in her eyes, I know that she was dying for him to cum too. They were panting together, Michelle reached around and started rubbing his arsehole, then pushed her finger in which threw him over the edge. He pulled out of her, wanking as she fingered his butt. Then he let out a long sigh and fired his cum over her stomach and navel, a little dribbling onto her pussy and thighs. "Wow, that was amazing," Ben said as he collapsed against the sofa.

Michelle stood up with their cum slowly dribbling down her body. She was sweaty, hair all over the place, flushed in the face and had big red patches all over her body, especially her tits and arse where she'd been grabbed and mauled. On top of that she still looked a bit caned and had a really satisfied look on her face.

We went to the bathroom and she told me how amazing and dirty she felt and asked me if I enjoyed watching her. I told her that it was totally incredible and how sexy and confident she was. She was standing naked in front of me, smelling strongly of cum as it was dripping down her body. She said, "I want you to lick it all off me."

I was so up for it, but a part of me was a nervous as there was so much, I felt myself shiver with excitement. Michelle could see how turned on I was, my cock was as stiff as it's ever been. As I moved towards her, she grabbed hold of it and rubbed the end on some cum that was on her stomach, stroking it in. I started by licking the small amount that was on her chin and check, gently kissing the areas afterwards. We then slowly touched tongues without kissing, she sucked a little cum from my tongue, it was so erotic. I moved onto delicately kissing her, all over her neck, licking the cum off my lips as she sighed quietly. Her tits were covered and there was a long thick line of it over her chest. I took it into my mouth in slow long licks, while stroking her back, then playfully biting her nipples, so it hurt her just a tiny bit which made her giggle. I then kissed her full on the lips and we swirled their cum between us, it tasted so lush. Then I dropped to my knees and licked her stomach which was covered in thick white cream, there was some in her belly button, so I put my lips around it and sucked it up. The rest was lighter and very slowly dribbling down her. I kissed it up from her navel, then licked her clit while I ran my hands over her arse which made her moan. Finally, I moved my way up and down the tops of her legs to get the last thin stream. I had a fair amount in my mouth, I stood up and kissed her passionately sharing it between us. Then she pulled away and slowly pushed what was in her mouth out, so it dripped over her lips and onto her chin. She pulled me close to her and I licked it off, cleaning her up, loving every little drop. She then told me to swallow and went onto her knees, giving my cock a lick and a suck. "That was so fucking sexy," I said.

Although I had licked it off her, she still smelt of cum and was sticky in places with a mixture of their cum, her juices and sweat and my saliva. I hadn't cum, my balls were aching, and I was so incredibly horny.

When we returned to the lounge, Ben had his jeans on and looked like he was ready for his bed. We ordered a cab and chatted with him while we waited. He said that he'd love to get together with us again some time and we swapped numbers. We said our goodbyes and we went back to our hotel.

It was around 4.30am when we got back and we still felt good, although understandably Michelle was a little worn out and sore in some vital places. We got ourselves comfortable and sorted with drinks, it was nice to have some time, just the two of us.

Michelle asked me if I wanted her to freshen up and have a shower, as she was aware she was a bit stinky, or I if I preferred her to stay dirty. I told her, "Definitely, dirty."

We talked about our night and I kept telling her how amazing and sexy she was, and how I was feeling over the edge horny after watching her. She said that she loved it and really got off on getting so filthy with two guys, she'd never imagined that she would ever do anything like that in her life before we met. She said that she loved seeing me getting so turned on watching her, and that it was great that I felt so comfortable in the situation. I told her that I wanted to see her have lots more cocks which got us both going, kissing and touching each other. I kissed her all over, tasting her used body, totally desperate to fuck her. She said, "Lick my pussy and get your tongue in where their cocks have been."

She lay on her back and I spread her pussy, licking and fingering her quite feverishly. Then she moved onto her hands and knees, pushing her bum up and said, "I want you to lick my fucked arse out."

I was licking all around her arsehole, probing my tongue into her as deep as I could. She was moaning and telling me not to stop, reaching behind and pulling my hair tightly towards her. She told me to lie on my back and she lowered herself onto my mouth, facing away from me, pulling her cheeks apart and pushing her arse hard onto my lips, assertively rubbing in circular motions. I licked her deep for what seemed like for ages as she made pleasurable noises. She loves having her arse played with and fucked and I was loving licking it.

She told me to lie on my front and reached into our bag, I knew what was coming. I felt some lube on my arse, she was rubbing it in gently, then pushing a finger in, massaging my insides. She pulled out, replacing it with the end of a dildo and slid it inside me making me moan. I could tell that it was her silver one which was plain and smooth. She started fucking me with it and said, "When am I going to see a real cock up your arse?"

She pulled it out and licked me, then pushing it back in further, fucking me with it much faster. I was going crazy moaning and groaning, shaking and feeling my body going slightly out of control as she went deeper.

The next thing I knew, she held a big real feel dildo next my face, she said, "Show me how you'd suck a dick, I want to see you take it deep in your mouth."

Grabbing hold of it, I placed my mouth around its head and started sucking, going as deep as I could while she continued working on my arse. "That's it", she said "I want to see you suck cock and get fucked. You'll have to suck it faster than that to get a mouth full of cum."

I sucked as fast as I could, sweating and panting, while she rammed the dildo in and out of me. Finally, she stopped and said to follow her into the bathroom. She told me to kneel down in the bath, got in with me, standing up with one leg up on the side of the bath. She pulled my head between her legs with my mouth on her pussy. I started to lick her clit, then she let out a warm long stream of piss, spraying it all over my face, some going into my mouth and the rest dripping down my body. I was covered, I felt so kinky and submissive.

I showered as she flannel cleaned her pussy, legs and feet, telling each other what a great time we were having, she said, "You can fuck me and cum inside me now."

We went into the bedroom and I climbed no top of her and fucked her hard, so desperate to cum in her, she grabbed me as we moaned together. I Felt myself building up to an orgasm and I could see that she was too. I kissed her, we held each other tightly and we came together. The release was amazing and so intense as her pussy muscles tightened around me.

We lay together recovering, slowly entering the world of reality. Michelle was gently dipping her fingers into her pussy as we talked, then either licking them or running them up and down her body. She said that she wanted my cum mixed with what was left of theirs on her body before we slept. She knelt up, squeezing the last of it onto her hand and rubbed all over her tits. I gave her mouth and body a last kiss before we slept.