All Comments on 'Watcher Ch. 03'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 3 years ago

Well then, that was unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
There's much potential here

I look forward to more chapters

rewski84rewski84almost 3 years ago

Thank you for the update. I'm always eager to learn more about Watcher's life.

I am, however, a little confused about where the story picks up in this chapter vs how chapter 2 ended. There seems to be a gap there as the scenes are unrelated.

Elfstone07Elfstone07almost 3 years ago

Watcher 2 ended with him mistakenly killing another pack, then 3 starts with interactions with someone named Rhea. Seems to be a big disconnect, or I'm missing something.

wingnitwingnitalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see this story updating! Hope to see more soon.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

A bit of a confusing and abrupt beginning. Felt like we missed a chapter. It's good to see an update but I also feel like I would enjoy reading about the present more. We all know he is very old and that living that long means he has had an incredible influence on the creation and continuation of wolves and wolf myths. We also know that a life that long is full of loss and pain, especially when alone. I think that knowledge is enough, without reliving the past. So I want to see some of his happiness now, as his mate realizes who she is to him.

chromexchromexalmost 3 years agoAuthor

A mistake on my part. The corrected version has been submitted..

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the update on the missing part of the chapter. Will you be continuing the Gypsy Wolf series? Or is that continuation from a different viewpoint?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

man i hope those brothers remain good friends and not do anything drastic like creating an empire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please, awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story and looking forward to the rest of the story and also for Gypsy Wolf to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent storytelling

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

Please continue this and Gypsy Wolf as there is so much more that needs to be told... Both are excellent starts to what could become great series...

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 months ago

Very interesting story. Nice twist at the end! I find myself distressed at how often erotic prose written by men is focused so heavily on their prowess, penis size, strength etc. It is usually enough to turn me off to the story. This one, despite being so focused on that as a central plot point, was an exception. Perhaps because it isn't really lude or perhaps because that prowess seems directed at protecting and that power is not worshiped for its own sake but as a weight of responsibility.

SamardnazSamardnaz9 months ago

Very good story telling! I'll echo the sentiment and desire to continue reading Gypsy Wolf and Watcher, especially as we know they intersect at some point.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn285 months ago

Awesome! Love that you incorporated the legend of Romulus and Remus in with the werewolves! Also, hoping for more stories about the watcher soon! 😊

Carol G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watcher Ch. 02 Previous Part
Watcher Series Info