All Comments on 'Watchin' You'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

What happened to Cindy was horrific. I wish you'd added an epilogue where the animals that raped her were caught, then brutalised in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

But the ending seemed a bit too rushed. Their getting back together was too quick. And why did he suddenly have a ring to give to her?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
I thought it was vaery nice little love story!

Five Stars!

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
You

Have become one of the better writers on here. Good work. Great story.5

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Great!

Story it was a complete success. Just like something StangStar06 would write.

nestorb30nestorb30about 4 years ago

Someone's in a hurry, hmm?" I said with a giggle. Men don't giggle , otherwise a lovely romance

ravishmentravishmentalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Loved that story. Please continue to create such wonderful images~

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Three

Three days after their row about Vegas ,they make up get real.He would have had to grovel for weeks for her even to talk to him

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Mush absolute mush but bloody good mush, this old cynic loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but could be great

I like most of your stories but you rushed to fast to the end. You start good, jump to the middle for a short interlude then straight to the end. Need to put more substance in between for a great story.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Very sweet story!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Read a couple of your other stories and OK good enough to keep me hanging around but this one hooked me! Great story. violence, heartbreak, romance, a little sex and promise for a future. Kind of touched all the right nerve endings. Looking forward to the next episode.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suicide? And agree made up too soon.

USMC make them pay and if they win take as many with you as you can.

Selfish. I mourned but for myself for losing someone

If good person better off now I am one missing them.

jtwheels

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Very nice read! Thank-you

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Third read. I wish I could give it another 5 stars.

One my my most favorite stories!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

Very nice story, had the rears welling up at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jim is an idiot. He is in a long term relationship which includes a child and decides to go on a trip to Las Vegas by himself? Myra should have left him at that time. Jim is useless as a husband/father!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Us men r kinda slow some times.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Literally one of the best stories I have ever read on here. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dunno that Jim is all that as a candidate for marriage. His wife has been brutally raped but appears to be improving with treatment. She learns she's pregnant, however, and then regresses while refusing ongoing treatment. What did he think was going to happen if he kept leaving her home alone? Sorry, but his love for her was lacking while she was still alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel that he was an idiot for taking taking Myra and Sara with him on holiday! That proved to me that he didn’t love Myra or Sara!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really didn't work. The score is from the heart strings pulled not the quality of work. That relationship was forced in every way possible and did not even remotely grow as a normal relationship would. The husband was traumatized and the last thing he needed was an aggressive woman forcing him in a direction that he didn't chose. By the end he was behaving desperately which indicative of codependency.

This is not a healthy relationship by any means. You should not write about subjects you do not understand. The wife would have been given plan B at the emergency room. Her getting pregnant after that, the surgeries and the stress is extremely remote. If the wife was that traumatized her therapist would have moved her into a facility fearing self harm. This is all very wrong. -starsong

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about moving fast... He needs more time in therapy and a longer period of learning to live and move on from his dead wife. Story was good in the beginning, but the ending just felt rushed.

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Lovely story. Sometimes it takes an external event to cause us to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy is dumber than rocks. He wants to go on a vacation alone to Vegas! When he went to Vegas in the past he had Cindy with him. Why would he think it would be a great vacation to go alone? He would just get depressed since Cindy wasn’t there and he would probably fall off his hotel balcony.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

I'm glad the therapist was able to get him to move on! 5 BIG FLUFFY STARS!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. There wasn’t much depth to the characters but it was a heartwarming read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story in many ways. No artificial happenings to stretch beliefs and realistic actions of the characters. I felt like I grew to know these people. Rey well done. Deserving of an 8 star rating.

Bill S.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars

Your stories are fantastic.

He just should have given his wife's clothes to a woman's shelter or Goodwill it would have honored his wife and still gave him closure.

TexMan1970TexMan19706 months ago

Really good story. Heart warming ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories