Watchin' You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee again. No giggling little girl this time.

I showered and went down to the kitchen to find no one there. I felt a pang of sadness, but saw a note on the counter.

Jim,

Breakfast is in the oven staying warm. Coffee is ready. I went home to meet the cleaners and take care of some things. We'll see you later.

Myra and Sara

XOXO

P.S.

Sara says you snore like a bear.

I grabbed the plate of food, a mug of coffee and I headed up to my office. I hadn't planned on working that day, because of my other plan, but I felt relief that I had something to do. Maybe someone to do it for as well.

**********

That afternoon the girls came back and Myra had her hands full of groceries. Little Sara carried a bag that looked like it had a carton of eggs and bacon in it.

I said, "What's all this?"

"You're out of ev'ry thing, Mama says, Mister Jim." Sara said proudly.

"You shouldn't have, Myra."

"Nonsense, I can't cook you dinner without food," she said as she kissed my cheek and handed me some bags.

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. How did the house turn out?"

"As good as can be expected. My floors are all hardwood, so there was no carpet to clean and it was pretty much just in the living room. They said it was nothing compared to some of their jobs."

"I bet."

"I'm making us a roast for dinner. It should be ready by six, okay?"

"Sounds good."

I walked into the living room to see a frustrated Sara trying to work my remote control.

"Need help sweetie?"

"Yes, please. It's different than mine."

"Hold the button here and tell it what channel you want to watch."

She couldn't get it so I did it for her. She giggled and hugged me. It felt good, but made me think of Cindy and the child I lost.

**********

After dinner I was feeling a bit sad sitting in the window expecting the girls to go home soon. I liked having them around.

Sara came bouncing up in jammies and said, "Goodnight, Mister Jim."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

"Story?"

"Your mama will read you one, I'm sure."

"No, you."

I looked up and saw Myra smiling at us. "She asked for you to read her a story, Mister Jim."

"Uh, okay. Sure." I got up and picked her up expecting Myra to meet us by the door to go to her house.

She stood by my stairs and said, "Coming, Mister Jim?"

I smiled and followed her up. I noticed the way her perfect butt was encased in the yoga pants she was wearing.

She caught me looking and smiled.

"What story are we reading today?" I asked.

"Bear Can't Sleep!"

"Okay. Sounds good. Does the bear snore?"

"No spoilers," Myra said as she spun out of the room.

**********

I came down after the story, which I must've done right because she didn't fuss about going to sleep, and passed Myra on her way up.

"I opened a bottle of wine and set it in the living room for us," she said.

"Okay, thanks."

I walked into the living room and saw a tray on the bench in the window.

I sat down and looked out to see that the street was quiet. Fran waved to me from her window and I raised my glass to her in a mock toast.

Myra joined me and sat on the other side with the tray in between us. I was uncomfortable with her sitting there and she must have noticed a look on my face.

"Jim, it's time to make new memories. I'm not going to try to downplay or erase your history with Cindy in this spot, but the time for sadness is past.

Do you know that in my bedroom I have a table and armchair next to my window"

"No, I didn't."

My bedroom is right up there."

"I never looked..."

"No, sweetie. I didn't mean that I caught you looking in my bedroom window. I'm saying that I would sit there and watch you. I'd watch you sitting right there in that spot, looking out into the neighborhood."

"Why?"

"Jim, you're a very handsome man. I kinda have a crush on you."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say."

"Say, you're very pretty and I like you too."

"Myra, you are beautiful. It's just, that I'm not in the right place for someone. I..."

"Honey, I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm asking you to be open to me and the possibility that there is a life out there worth seeing."

I looked at her and was about to tell her that she could find better, when she said, "Why did Cindy see a counselor?"

"We wanted to get her help to cope with what happened to her."

She smiled and said, "Good, tomorrow we'll make some calls and get you set up."

"Wait, I don't need a counselor."

"You've experienced just as big of a trauma as Cindy did. She made the fatal mistake of shutting you out. I can't help that, but you haven't shut ME out. You haven't shut me out because I need you as much you need someone. Please take your sign from above and let us help you. You saved my daughter's and my life and damn it, I'm going to try to save yours."

She broke down crying and I got up and pulled her into a hug.

"Please, let me help you. Let me and Sara show you there's a reason to try. One day at a time."

"Alright, I cant promise I'll be the best company all of the time but if I'm going to be honest, you look really good in those pants."

She laughed and slapped me playfully. "You shit. I caught you looking."

"I'm only human."

**********

I had been tossing and turning for a couple hours when I gave up trying and went to the window. I struggled with sharing that piece of my life that I had with Cindy, with Myra. It was just a seat, right? Why did it matter so much to me?

I'd been there a few minutes when she sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"I came on too strong and too fast didn't I?"

"No, people get hit by busses all the time," I said.

"I'll back off, but please get into therapy."

"No. Don't back off. I needed a kick in the butt and I'm glad you did. These last couple of days have been nice with you and Sara here."

She smiled and kissed my hand.

I continued, "Maybe we can go on a date now that we're living together."

She looked at me sadly and said, "I was afraid to leave you alone."

"Don't worry about that. I'm not really sure I would've done it and I don't feel like I want to anymore."

"Good, I don't want to lose you before I have you."

**********

We took it slow. She went back home after a couple of days and we saw each other almost every day for one reason or another. I got addicted to her cooking. Well, and her yoga pants.

About 3 months after that fateful Saturday, I took her out to dinner. We'd gone out many times, but this time was different. We were still taking it slow. We'd done some kissing and petting but nothing under the clothes, and when we went out it was always with Sara.

When I walked over to pick her up, she was dressed amazing. She had on a little black dress and very high heels. Her hair and make up looked professionally done and I was truly amazed.

"I've told you that you're beautiful before, but wow!"

"Thank you, honey. Let me get my wrap."

"Where's Sara," I asked as we walked to my car."

"With my mom. I felt like we needed an us night out."

"I don't mind bringing Sara out with us. I love her."

"And she loves you, but momma bear needs a big person night out."

"Okay. Since you got all dolled up, let me change real quick."

**********

We went to a nice steakhouse and then to a martini lounge. It was nice to be out without the sprout and we enjoyed ourselves.

When we got back to her house, She invited me in for a nightcap. I declined booze, but asked her for some coffee. She said, "Honey, It's not coffee I want," and slid her hand across the front of my pants as she walked in.

She led me up the stairs by my hand. Softly, she pulled me for a kiss. She sensed the hesitation from me and said, "Honey, it's alright. It's been a while for me too. Don't worry about a thing, I can already feel your equipment is working fine."

She turned around for me to unzip her dress. As it slipped down past her perfect curves I spun her around gently.

She was so beautiful I had to take in every inch of her body. Her lacy bra and matching thong were black and cut perfectly to tease the treasures that awaited me. The cut of the panties was such that she must've been trimmed or shaved.

Her black thigh high stockings stayed up without garters and had an intricate floral design woven into them. I decided that we'd be leaving those on.

I pulled her in for a deep kiss with our tongues circling each other. She pulled away after an eternity and bit my lower lip softly on her way.

"I love you, Jim. I've loved you since before you saved me. Watching you from my window, seeing your sadness, your despair, your loneliness. We are the same, my love. I've waited so long for this, make love to me and let's heal us."

I looked into her eyes and smiled. I never thought I would say the words again, but here we were and my heart was refilled by her, "I love you too."

She removed my jacket and shirt with as much urgency as she had in her. She slid my pants down and felt my turgid shaft through my silk boxers.

As she stroked my member through the thin fabric, she smiled at me, then slid them down releasing me to her.

She took my muscle into her hand and stroked me to full hardness, never breaking eye contact.

With a look that I can only describe as pure lust, her tongue started at the bottom and licked up, where she took me into her hot, wet mouth. Bobbing for a few moments, I was close. It had been way too long for me.

I warned her and she smiled with her mouthful and moaned. Circling the base of the head I felt her sucking action as she stroked me as fast as she could.

"Oh, Myra. I'm cumming."

She swallowed every drop and kept going searching for more. When satisfied, she stood up and I pulled her in for a kiss. She backed away and said, "No, let me get a drink."

I pulled her in any way and kissed her passionately.

I walked her to the bed and said, "If you're wonderful enough to do that, then I'm man enough to kiss you after."

I struggled for a moment trying to find her bra clasp. She laughed and said, "It's on the front."

I smiled and removed the lacy impediment to some of her treasures. I took her C cup breast into my hand and licked around her nipple, for a few seconds before taking it in and sucking. She moaned in delight when I nibbled it gently. " Oh love, that feels amazing."

Her firm breast felt wonderful in my mouth. I was lost in her taste, her feel and her smell. I could smell the line of perfume she trailed in between her breasts.

My hand slid down her side and slid between the lace of her panties and her soft skin. I felt her warmth, though still inches away and moved to the source.

She was unbelievably wet, I slicked my fingers in her juices and massaged her lips and then her clit. She writhed and bucked on the bed in orgasm moaning into my mouth while we kissed.

She made me laugh when she lost patience and took her panties off herself.

"Someone's in a hurry, hmm?" I said with a giggle.

"I need you so badly." She moaned breathlessly.

Easing between her legs, I rubbed her lips and clit with my re-hardened tool. I pressed into her warm, tight sex, inch by inch until I was fully encased.

She raised her nylon wrapped leg, opening herself to me and I grabbed it bringing it to my shoulder; I began to give her my love. Stroking in and out I used my left thumb on her clit while my right held her soft leg. I pulled off her shoe and licked from her heel to her toe taking just a moment to suck her toe and she moaned in appreciation.

She shook and shivered in orgasm as I moved in to kiss her, never relenting my hip movement.

When her orgasm finished, I pulled out. Sliding down she took me in her mouth again. Smiling at me she said, "I want to taste you again."

"Not fair, I haven't tasted you." I said.

Smiling she swung around into 69. Her aroma was wonderful. I detected a hint of her perfume down here too and smiled. Her musky natural fragrance was intoxicating. I savored it as I tasted her.

Her swollen lips were my first target as I licked and enjoyed her taste. I flicked her button with my tongue an felt her shiver in appreciation. There was no teasing, no delaying, I was going to bring her off as quickly as I could.

She shook in orgasm as I changed up and tongued her rosebud. I used my thumb on her clit and fingered her g-spot as I licked her from her perineum up. I felt her cum once more and I was close.

She must've sensed it and she did something I'd never felt before. She pressed her finger into my ass. After a few more moments I came like a rocket.

As she snuggled with me, our sweaty bodies melded together. "I've never had anyone lick me there before. You've got a kinky streak in you, don't you?" She said playfully.

"You're the one with the wandering finger, love."

"Mmm hmm, how about a shower and midnight snack?"

"Sounds good."

**********

I awoke to see her sitting in a chair by the window.

"Come, my love. Join me."

She stood and I sat down in her armchair as she sat in my lap. I saw the sun just starting to peek out over the houses. I saw down into my house and could see she had a nice view of my bay window, where I sat.

"I've watched you so many times from here. I wanted to reach out to you. To hold you. To know you. I never had the courage."

"The time wasn't right. I wouldn't have been good company."

"No I suppose not. What's next for us, Jim?"

"I don't know. Let's see where the wind takes us."

**********

All the while we were dating I was in therapy. I felt like it was helping me, but there was something keeping me from going all in with Myra. 4 more months had gone by and while we were in love, she was frustrated.

We had an argument. Nothing major, I thought, but boy was I wrong. I wanted to take a vacation. Every year I would take Cindy to Las Vegas. We'd gamble, see shows, the usual stuff. She loved it there.

I told Myra that I'd be gone for a long weekend to go to Vegas and she expected me to take her. I didn't think it was a big deal, but she refused to understand why we couldn't take a trip together.

Then she played the Sara card and asked, "Why can't we take a family vacation. We could go to Disney or Wisconsin Dells."

"So do it." I said. "Take her while I'm gone."

I then made the biggest mistake I could've made when she said, "Think of her, Jim. Do you think she wants to go on vacation with me or with us?"

"She won't know the difference. She's YOUR daughter. She will love..."

I felt the smack before I could complete my sentence. I don't even know why I said it. I loved that little girl.

She looked at me with a steeled glare. I touched my cheek and walked out of her house without saying a word.

**********

In my next session, I told my therapist what happened. She ignored that issue and asked, "Whose clothes are in your bedroom closet, Jim?"

"Huh? Mine of course."

"And?"

I wasn't sure where she was going with the question, but I realized that it wasn't only mine. I said, "Well, there some of Cindy's things in there."

"Some? You mean you got rid of some?"

A light bulb went off in my head and I said, "No. I need to don't I?"

"Yes, Jim. You're holding back from Myra. Cindy is an anchor around your neck. It was a terrible loss for you and no one will say to stop loving her, but it's time to move her into the past and move into the future with Myra.

Your argument over the vacation, was something that should've been a minor disagreement. I believe you escalated it and made unfortunate comments out of fear. The fear of moving forward."

**********

That night I sat in my window looking out into the night and I saw her watching me.

I walked into my office and grabbed some paper, a marker and tape. It had been three days since the fight and that was enough. She hadn't responded to any texts and my calls were not answered. I didn't walk over and ring her bell because I didn't want to argue in front of Sara.

I wrote on the first page, "I," and taped it to my window. "Love," went on page two. After I was done my window was covered and said, "I LOVE YOU. I WILL SHOW YOU."

I walked upstairs with some trash bags and started filling them. It took about a half hour but I had six big bagfuls ready. I figured that was enough to get my point across.

I walked outside with two bags and set them by the curb. I looked up to make sure she was watching and I opened the first bag. I pulled out a dress, and then some bras.

I walked back into the house grabbed two more bags. I carried them to the curb and saw her standing by the first two bags.

"You don't have to." She said softly.

"Yes I do. I have to show you how serious I am about you. This is step one. Purging Cindy's shadow from our relationship. It's time to let go.

Besides, step two can't happen if my closet is full of her clothes."

"What is step two?"

"Moving your clothes in."

She smiled and said, "Is there a step three?"

I pulled the ring from my pocket and said, "Only if you say yes."

She hugged me and cried into my shoulder. "Yes, yes I'll marry you. I love you so much."

"Good because step four is the important one."

"What could be more important than getting married?"

I smiled as the realization hit her and she said, "You'll really adopt her and give her the daddy she deserves?"

I nodded and said, "You were right."

"About what?"

"You are the ray of sunshine that broke through the clouds. Thank you for saving me."

12