Watching and Being Watched is Fun...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers

I could tell by the soft moans escaping Estelle's mouth even though she was kissing me that she was enjoying my touch. Breaking our kiss I lightly kissed down her cheek, passed her ear and towards her neck. Estelle leaned her head back against my other shoulder fully exposing the soft skin of her neck for my lips to explore.

My hands started a new journey of their own. One arm reaching around to hold Estelle close to my body and the other heading further down south. As my wandering hand reached the swell of her pubis it was clear that I wasn't about to meet any resistance as Estelle widen the gap between her legs and slumped a little in my grasp and let me carry some of her weight.

Travelling over the ridge of her bunched up costume the feel of material was swapped for bare skin. Wasting no time slipping my hand between her legs I cupped her bare pussy. The heat radiating from between her legs was just one of the sensations that assaulted my senses. That she was so smooth and hairless felt amazing but was only heightened by the fact that her pussy was absolutely soaking, even her lips were covered with her juices already, and as she had pointed out earlier it was definitely the 'other kind of wet'!

"God I'm dripping!" she almost panted as she could feel just how slick the skin of her lips felt with my hand sliding over her sex.

With my hand covering her pussy and one finger laid lightly along the length of her slit I gently squeezed. Her sex almost melted in my hand as her lips just parted and swallowed the finger between them. Using my other fingers to trap it there I slid my hand up and down a little. Slipping between her pussy lips I could feel her clit also rubbing along my finger. It was at this point her legs almost buckled beneath her and she gasped, "put it inside me properly, finger my pussy."

Always being one keen to give more than asked I quickly curled that finger inwards and added another to join it. Her pussy was scolding inside and so slick, it quickly swallowed both fingers and her legs totally went. I was almost holding her up solely by the two fingers hooked deep inside her body between her legs. With her weight like this I was not really able to thrust in and out of her so instead kind of bounced her up and down.

It must of hit the right spot regardless as within seconds she was screaming.

"Oh fuck Matt, bury your fingers up me, don't stop, don't stop, fuck fuck fuck I'm going to cum I'm going to cum, FUCKKKK I'm Cumming... don't stop I'm Cumming..."

This lasted a good few minutes as Estelle came again and again. Her pussy just gushing juices all over my hand. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life at that time.

Slowly Estelle came down from her run of orgasms but was still like a rag doll in my arms. Not willing to let go just yet I lightly stroke her pussy enjoying the feeling of wetness and warmth it was radiating. Of course I was careful to avoid her clit which was way too sensitive as I had just found out.

Coming round some, Estelle took her own weight back on her legs, turned and looked at me and told me "That was absolutely the best pee ever in the world" and laughed as she kissed me.

"I think I need another wash down, but I think I best sort myself out this time," she giggled as once again she sluiced off her legs and fanny. I was mildly disappointed to see her cover herself back up this time.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's not the last time you'll get to see it," she said winking at me.

Setting off back on our intended adventure we walked down the waterline towards the rocks we needed to traverse round to the next inlet. As we walked Estelle put her arm round my waist. I reciprocated with my arm around her shoulders. It didn't stay that high for long thought to be honest. Firstly slipping down to the small of her back, the a little further to her arse. Then slipping under the leg of her costume to grab the bare skin of her bum. Groping her cheeks as we walked.

"Oh so my tits and fanny not enough to be going on with?" She admonished jokingly as she also grabbed a hold of my arse.

For the next half hour or so we traversed the narrow ledge that made the path around the corner to the next bay. Stopping for a break on one of the wider sections I noticed that Estelle was still keenly working her way through the bottle of water she was carrying. Smiling to myself it made me realise that I was reaching the point myself where I would need to sort my own peeing needs out.

"Erm, is there a bathroom somewhere around here?" I said jokingly referring to where this business all started.

"Do you need to go?" Estelle asked with a seemingly hopeful look on her face.

"Yeah," I simply replied. I was not sure about the situation here, it was not something that had been broached.

Estelle answered the question of etiquette quite simply.

"YESSS! My turn to perv," she excitedly said. "Come on let's do it."

I walk to the edge of the rocks which drop away into the sea that's lapping a few feet below where we stand. Estelle almost bounces up behind me, places a hand on each of my hips and standing slightly to the side and peered round me. I've got to be honest that at this point I was feeling a bit nervous, at least this kept things in check so I didn't have a raging boner which wouldn't have helped the situation at all! I do however have a bit of a lob on which pleases me that it will look a bit more impressive.

I use one hand to pull the front of my shorts out the way and reach the other in to fetch out my cock.

"No cheating, you got to see all" Estelle chides as she grabs the waistband of my shorts and roughly yanks them down to my knees.

Feeling very self conscious and a bit daft I stand there with my cock in hand pointing out to sea. By now I really need to go so I relax and let the flow begin.

As I let out a steady stream Estelle surprises me by reaching around me and grabbing hold of my dick.

"Oh that's so cool, I want to hold it!" she exclaimed as she does so.

Now this is something new for me, being held by someone else whilst taking a piss. As she grabs me I freeze up and the flow stops.

"Aw don't stop I want to aim it" she giggled.

In for a penny I thought and relax again. Now I'm stood in full flow with this cute girl holding my dick while I piss into the sea below, not an everyday occurrence! Estelle is busy having a great time waving around my dick like it's a sword and sending my flow all over the place.

"I really could write my name in the sand with this thing," she giggled.

As I near the end of my relief the stream of pee dies away.

"What do I do now?" Estelle genuinely asked.

"Give it a shake and put it away I guess."

"I don't mind shaking it, but I'm not putting it away just yet," she tells me grinning.

After a quick shake exactly as promised her hand movements change. From a shake to a stroke. Using the whole of her tiny hand she wraps it around my now rapidly growing cock.

"Oh it's getting hard," she said excitedly.

She kept stroking it, then cups my balls and continued to tease me. Making sure I'm fully hard before she spits into her hand and starts to work my hard cock over properly. Alternating her grip and speed it doesn't take long before I can feel the cum in my balls start to rise. To be fair given everything that I have seen and done today I'm quite impressed with myself I had lasted this long. Most of the day I had been at the point of totally horniness...

"Oh yeah baby, do it for me. Cum for me. I want to see you explode," she chanted quietly.

This sends me over the edge, my balls tighten and the release I have wanted all day was mine. White hot cum explodes from my cock the way only a horny teen can do it. Hot ropes of cum shoot out of my dick time and time again. I'm sure I'm lost in heaven.

"Second best ever pee in the world," Estelle breaks the silence cracking up. I notice her looking at her hand and seeing a few drops of cum on it. Smiling at me she nonchalantly wipes her hand across her stomach cleaning her hand on her swimming costume.

We sort our stuff out and as we are about to head off for the last stretch to the inlet Estelle hands me the last bottle of water from my bag.

"Drink. Lots," she instructs me. "Next time I want us to piss together and I'm not sure how long I can wait for another wee." Despite the last part of her statement I notice her still swigging water herself. Not wanting to disappoint I drain half the bottle there and then in one go. As we traverse the last of the rocks I carry on and neck the rest of the bottle.

Passing the last part of the corner the cliff the inlet appears suddenly. Estelle is taking aback by the beauty which I had not done justice in my description of. It truly is one of the rare spots in the world that is totally secluded and barely anyone knows (or can be bothered to reach if they do) and she is giddy exploring. A natural reef acts like a break water leaving the water in the basin almost perfectly still despite the rough waters just outside the bay. With a large ledge surrounding the water it is almost like god created the perfect swimming pool.

Estelle is running around exploring like an excited child in a sweet shop, asking hundreds of questions.

Most importantly she seems concerned with knowing if anyone can see the inlet. Again I explain to her the only way anyone can see in is from the sea on a boat.

"And is the water deep?" She asks.

"About 20 foot with the tide like this," I explained. I know this will not concern her given she has proven not to be scared of the sea all week and is a strong swimmer. I point out a few gully's in the rocks which act as natural steps where it is easy to get out.

"Well if no one can see us then let's skinny dip," she grinned at me. Without taking her eyes from mine she reaches up for the straps of her costume and slowly slips them off her shoulders. With tantalising slowness she slips her arms out and peels the material down her body.

As she starts to expose her cleavage and is just seconds away from letting me get my first sight of her breasts she stops, the material just about covering her nipples which even covered I can see are rock hard.

"You sure you want to see my tits?" She teases.

Before even giving me a chance to answer she pulls her costume down over her chest, slides it off her bum and lets it drop to the rocks at her feet. Standing up straight I catch a spilt second glance of her naked form before she turns, runs and takes a flying dive of the rocks into the basin.

As she breaks the water surface facing towards me still stood there she yells "coz if you do you'll have to catch me first!" then turns and swims off.

Wasting no time i drop my shorts, step out of them and also dive in. As I swim after her it doesn't take long to get within reach of her and grab her leg. Playfully she struggles as I grab hold of her and turn her towards me. Having spent my life growing up on the beach and in the sea I'm a pretty strong swimmer and can tread water forever. Using this skill I grab her with a hand on each side of her waist and lift her up out of the water.

Right in front of my eyes are the most perfect pair of tits I had ever seen. Nicely full but so firm and pert. Her hard nipples standing out proud a gorgeous pink colour surrounded by a slightly darker pink shade of her areole. Her milky white skin making them show out clearly.

"Caught you," I stated the obvious, "Now I can look for as long as I want."

"Good, I like you looking at me," she grinned.

I had more than looking in my mind, given my hands were full I had limited options. So I did the only thing I could. Pulling her towards me I quickly latched my mouth around one of those beautiful nipples and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oi, who said you could touch?" Estelle shrieked as she pushed away from me and fall back into the water laughing. We spent time swimming with A LOT of body contact, both grabbing each other at every chance, both pretending to be shocked but really absolutely loving exploring and being explored by each other. At times we gave up the pretence and just hang in the water with our naked bodies pressed against each other and kissed like the horny teenagers we were.

I liked doing this especially as it meant that Estelle had to cling tightly to me, her body pressed up close to mine so I could feel every inch of her skin from her tits pressed into my chest to her pussy pushed up against me. Even in the cold water I could feel the heat of her sex when she wrapped her legs around me, totally trusting me to keep our heads above water. But just as good was that in this position I got to grab her arse. Not only to get a grip and hold her but to also to have a really good grope. Grabbing her cheeks and kneading them, even sometimes a stray finger or two slipping between them into the crack of her arse and brushing against the most private of places. When this happened sometimes Estelle gave a little squeal, other times she just said "naughty" but she never tried to shift and even gave an extra little wiggle at times.

After a bit the water was starting to feel a bit cold, just as I was about to suggest heading over to the rocks to catch the last of the sun and warm up I looked over Estelle's shoulder and saw a little dog like head pop up on the surface. Along this stretch there are a number of resident seals and I recognised this as one of the locals. A friendly fella known as Dave (I know, but I didn't name him!) who was used to all the tourists and local humans sharing his sea.

Now I could of simple pointed Dave out to Estelle and swam over to him. There's every chance he would have stayed and even let her pat him on he head as he sometimes does. Instead I thought it would be funnier to scream, point to him and shout "SHARK"...

Predictably Estelle panicked and launched herself towards one of the exit gully's, screaming as she went. It was only a few strokes in she realised I was not following but was in fact cracking up with laughter. Cautiously she turned in the water to see what was happening and was treated by the sight of a curious seal unsure what had happened so decided to swim over to me to say hello.

Patting Dave on the head I introduced him to Estelle who by now had stopped panicking and instead was busy being mad. "You dickhead, I was scared to hell" She lambasted me. Dave eased his way towards her and she gingerly reached out to pet him. Dave's big brown puppy dog eyes soon won her over and she relented that it was actually fairly funny.

"I nearly pissed myself," she laughed, "What a waste that would have been..."

Dave having had seen enough headed off to where ever it is that seals have need to go, hunting for fish I would imagine and I explained for the record that sharks off North Cornwall are very rare and those that do come by are hardly Great Whites.

"Well I really do need to wee now, and you better too. I want to have some fun together!" Estelle stated over her shoulder as she headed over to the rock steps. Watching her climb out from the basin remains one of the most beautiful sights burned into my mind to this day. Her legs stretching all the way to the cutest of bums, the glimpse of her bald pussy between her legs as water drained off her body.

Walking over to an open bit of rock she turned to face me, as I reached the ledge I just stopped and admired her naked body. No subtlety in my lecherous staring. Far from being offended Estelle struck a pose and gracefully spun in a full circle letting me get a good look at her fully.

"As much as I like you seeing me naked I need you over here being a perv so I can be one too."

Well as invites went it sound pretty good to me... I walked towards her and as I do she adopts a more traditional 'girl peeing outside' squat position.

"Here, in front of me," she directed "We both go at the same time, you aim between my legs and we're not ghostbusters so crossing streams is definitely allowed." she laughed at her own joke.

"3, 2, Oh shit gooooo." Estelle tried counting us in but her need was not willing to wait.

Again I stood almost dumbfounded watching something that really shouldn't be as exciting or such a turn on Estelle's pussy seemed to explode a torrent of her water and she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open and let her stream escape. It felt like minutes but was only a second or so that I let myself go and soon my own stream of pee was flowing.

"Good shot," she giggled as my aim remained true and went straight between her spread thighs.

With the game initiated Estelle shuffled to move her flow about. Succeeding in her goal she directed her line of piss to cross into the path of mine.

"Ahhgg, I'm getting splashed," She howled with laughter as the resulting collision of streams caused disruption, drops were flying off and splattered her thighs. Far from upset she seemed to like this and claimed it to be warm.

Her thighs weren't the only bit of limbs finding out this benefit. Given how long we had been in the water my feet weren't far from being chilled themselves. The run off from our joint streams was pooling around our feet and causing quite a pleasant warmth in their near frozen state.

After a quick stream 'dual' and messing around, as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. As we both emptied out and finished off our business I could tell just from the look on Estelle's face that she enjoyed the experience and that again it had made her horny. That was clear from the predator look on her face.

Standing up again she leant in and kissed me, taking hold of my shaft she gave it a quick shake. Surely taking a few more drops on her legs as a result.

"Thank you," she said as she started walking me backwards. Clear of the area where we had made our mess she told me to lay down, grabbed a towel and the bag. Giving me the bag a a pillow of sorts she made the towel into some improvised knee rests.

As she stood over me one leg each side of my waist I stared up at her sexy body. Her smooth pussy still with drops not quite shaken off as were some spots on her legs as well. This didn't stop my mind from wondering if her thought pattern was the same as mine. Just thinking this as I stared up up her fanny had my cock rock hard as I hoped she did.

Estelle lowered herself down on all fours over me, her tits pressed into my chest. Her face right in front of mine as we kissed lightly. Leaving my lips Estelle moved her mouth next to my ear and whispered.

"Thank you, this has been the best day ever. There is only one way to make it even better, I want you to fuck me and make me cum harder than I have ever cum before. Will you fuck my pussy hard?"

As she said this she lowered her hips down and that beautiful pussy touched my shaft. As she gently rocked her hips her slit slid up and down the length of my dick. She was so wet and slick that her lips parted immediately wrapping themselves around my ever hardening cock. The feeling this gave nearly drove me crazy. We both knew it was a rhetorical question and there was not a hope in hell I was about to say no.

Barely able to speak I gasped "Condoms in bag."

Staring into my eyes Estelle gently shook her head.

"No, today is a day of firsts. No one has ever cum inside me before but today you are going too. I'm going to ride you until you can't take it anymore, My little pussy is going to make you cum so hard. I saw how much you came earlier and it really turned me on. I want your cum up me, I want to feel you explode deep inside me and I want you to flood my pussy with every drop of that hot cum."

If it even crossed her mind to give me a choice she took away any chance of that immediately as she lifted her bum slightly and moved her hand beneath her. I felt her hand under my cock rubbing my shaft and her pussy at the same time, then she tilted her hips and pushed against me. It was as if our worlds aligned as my hard pole found the entrance to her hole at exactly the moment as it passed over the head of my cock.

snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers