Watching and Being Watched is Fun...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were so slippy down there that I just sank inside her. There was no resistance and my rock hard cock buried straight into the depths of her as she took my whole length. Even so Estelle continued to push herself down hard on me as if her pussy wanted to swallow me whole. I grabbed her arse and wanted the same as I pulled her as close to me as I could. Almost as if we were frozen in this position I could feel the hot walls of her cunt squeezing my shaft, over and over her pussy throbbed around me.

"Oh fuck," she gasped staying still for a few moments.

I had only just got inside her and she had cum already, I felt very proud of myself...

"That was only a little one as a starter," she giggle.

They temperature inside her pussy felt like a 1000 degrees, the water had made my dick really cold and she told me this felt good inside her. It worked for me as well because her pussy felt boiling hot and was certainly warming it up.

Sitting up Estelle rested her hands on my chest and told me now was the main event. She started rocking slowly and grinding her clit against me, gradually she sped up getting faster and faster. Not able to control anything I let her ride me as she wanted to, instead I reached up and grabbed her tits. Groping and teasing them, playing with her nipples then squeezing her breasts.

"Sit up," she urged me, as I did with her now on my lap her tits were right in my face. My hands now on her bum as I sucked first one then the nipple. Flicking them with tongue before sucking hard on them. This drove Estelle crazy as she suddenly pushed me backwards laying me flat again and started bouncing up and down on me like a crazed animal. As she impaled herself on my cock I thrust back up to meet her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, MAKE ME CUM..."

Pounding her pussy on me it felt like it was melting, hot juices from her very core flooding around my cock, running over my balls. I'd never felt anyone cum like that. As her pussy contracted it felt like my dick was in a vice. The most silky, hot best vice in the world. I was so concentrated on her pleasure I forgot all about my own and this helped me hold off ending myself.

As her orgasm wore down Estelle collapsed on top of me again. Her head rested on my shoulder I could still feel tremors flowing through her pussy.

"Holy mother of god, that was soooooo intense," she said barely audibly.

As if suddenly remembering me she started to rock her hips again.

"Your turn stud," she whispered in my ear.

She started to slowly raise and lower herself on my cock as it slid in and out of her, almost to the point of just the tip left inside then she would sink back down on me. She would tighten her cunt so I could feel every centimetre of the walls of her pussy as it slipped along my shaft. In, then out then back in again.

"Use me, use my tight pussy and make yourself feel so good" she started whispering in my ear, she carried on talking driving me crazy...

"I want you to cum for me, give me your hot cum."

"Mmm cum inside me, cum in my pussy."

"I want your hot cum up me, fill me up. Fill my fanny with your spunk."

"Fuck me till you cum, use that pussy, fuck it good."

It really didn't take long of whispered talk like that in my ear before I was ready to unload myself. Sensing this Estelle moved slightly so she was staring straight into my face.

"Do it, come on do it... I want to feel you explode inside me... cum for me baby, fill me with your seed...I want to feel you shoot up my pussy."

Speeding up but not to quick she smiled at me.

"You can't stop yourself can you, your going to cum. Cum deep inside me..."

At that precise point I did, I came harder than I had ever cum before. Estelle pussy gripped me tightly and she carried on sliding on me.

"Oh god I can feel it, I can feel it squirting inside me. More give me more fill that dirty pussy up with cum."

I swear I almost blacked out at that point, all I could feel is my cock throbbing as load after load of cum shot out my balls and blasted inside that sweet pussy. I must have painted her cervix a perfect white and oh my god it felt good.

As I came down a little I noticed that Estelle had stopped sliding on my dick. Instead she was almost frozen above me. But she was shaking, or more like quaking maybe. Her eyes had rolled back and she was chanting "Yes" softly over and over again as a new type of orgasm seemed to grip her body from head to toe.

I held her tight and after a few minutes she seemed to be back with me. Still resting above me with my cock still inside her. Unlike normal it did not seem minded to shrink.

"What the fuck did you just do to me, that was amazing. I never came like that before. Out of this world." was all she said.

Slowly she sat up, rather than standing she kind of just leant back flick her legs out from under her. My still hard dick escaped her body with a pop and she laid on her back between my legs.

Resting on her elbows she look at me and told me that had been fantastic. She glanced down between her legs.

"Oh my god, look what a mess you've made of my fanny," she giggled.

It was true, her pussy was a sticky mess of both our juices and could only be described as looking well and truly fucked.

Just then she felt and I saw a big drip of my cum start to leak out of her.

"No no, I want to keep it," she laughed as she reached down and cupped her pussy in her hand. Obviously deciding she like the feel of the foreign liquid seeping out of her she suddenly started playing with it. Spreading it around her lips and up over her clit.

"Mmmmm that feels good, I need more," she purred as she sunk her fingers inside herself. Pulling them out she had scooped up more of my sticky offering and continued to rub it into her fanny. Time and time again her fingers dipped inside her and returned to rub what she had found into her clit. By now she was beyond simply touching herself but openly masturbating. It was so hot to watch that I started stroking myself.

Watching me play was turning her on further. In no time at all it was like a race, who could get there first. I knelt between her legs my cock pointed towards her.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"On my pussy, come on my pussy!" she screamed at me as her hand blurred rubbing her clit.

So I did, pointing my cock straight at her fanny lips I exploded all over them. Not stopping for a second this set off Estelle's orgasm as with one hand blurred as she furiously strummed her clit and with the other she massaged a fresh load of cum into the glistening pink inside of her pussy.

Reluctantly after a while we figured we needed to head back. After taking a quick dip in the water to have a much needed wash off we headed up the secret cliff path and set off on the few mile trek back to the beach. When we got there the crowd wanted to know what we had done with the day, Estelle enthused about the adventure and the views but didn't mention any of the really fun bits. A couple of the guys gave me 'still not managed to pull her' look. I just smiled to myself.

A few people suggested a night out but to be honest we were both worn out from our adventures so declined. Back to being a gentleman I obviously walked Estelle home.

As we reached her gate her grandmother was on the front step.

"Oh hi Nan, I'll just be minute!" Estelle greeted her like the doting grandchild.

Leaning up to me she gave me a quick peck on the check and softly said "I can still feel you leaking out of my pussy. You put a lot of cum in there, thank you."

The sweet as an angle she skipped down the path to grandma shouting "See you tomorrow."

And she did, for the next four days we had the time of our life. We played a lot more pee games and had a lot of fun.

***

If you'd like to know more about what we got up to or just chat then please use the contact feature on my profile page. I would love to hear your feedback and maybe meet some likeminded souls.

If you do leave feedback be sure to include your email address so I can say Hi back!