Watching Christina Ch. 01

Story Info
My wildest fantasy cums true one hot night...
1.1k words
4.09
21.5k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my neighbors Stan and Sally a couple of years ago when I moved to the suburbs from the city after a rather nasty divorce. And over those couple of years, I got to know them very well - especially their daughter Christina, who was 16 at the time I moved in. When I first met her, I thought she was extremely cute, with a bubbly, effervescent personality to match. But as she grew older and turned 18, I started to notice her womanly qualities, and I responded to her in a more sexual manner. By then, Christina had grown into a real hottie - long, shimmering blonde hair, soft baby blue eyes, and two of the largest, most luscious tits I've ever seen on an 18 year old girl. In addition, she had a pair of nice, curvy hips, a nice round ass and two very long and sexy legs as well. My cock stiffened as I imagined what a sweet, delectable pussy she had between those juicy thighs of hers. I attended her 18th birthday party, and I will never forget the warm hug and kiss she gave me there. Feeling her huge soft tits pressing against me made my big black cock hard as a steel rod, and it stayed hard all throughout the party. It got so bad that I had to leave the party early so go I could home and jack off furiously.

As the days passed, I would wake up in the morning with an intense hard-on after dreaming about Christina's luscious body. My bedroom window overlooked my neighbors' backyard, where I would spend hours watching Christina sunbathe in her tiny blue bikini. As I watched her, I would stroke my cock faster and faster and faster until I unloaded and shot wads of thick cum clear across the room. I would attend football and basketball games of the local high school where Christina was a cheerleader, but I paid no attention to the action on the field or the court. My eyes would be glued to Christina, dressed in her skimpy cheer skirt with equally skimpy "spanky pants" on underneath. My cock grew harder and harder as I watched Christina bounce and jiggle around. One time, she caught me openly ogling her. But to my surprise, she didn't get mad. Instead, she winked at me, blew me a kiss, and continued cheering directly at ME. I believe they called it "cheer sex". Well, that really set my cock to throbbing! When I got home from the game, I jerked off for a full two hours, cumming at least 4 times! The fact that Christina had seen me ogling her and was actually flattered really got me going!

Yes, there was no doubt about it - I wanted to fuck Christina so bad! After a rather rocky 15 year marriage to a very angry wife, Christina was a ray of sunshine - the perfect fantasy for a 50-year old black man. But deep down inside, I knew that my fantasy would never come true. After all, what would a sweet sexy girl like Christina want with a 50 year old black man with a very dirty mind. Heck, she'd probably slap me silly if she knew what I wanted to do to her! And her parents? Why, they'd simply KILL me if THEY knew! Odds are they'd never let me get within 100 miles of their daughter ever again! So I resigned myself to the fact that all of my dirty, raunchy fantasies about Christina would remain in my mind.

A couple of weeks ago, however, all of that changed.

One Monday morning, Stan and Sally came to my door - along with Christina. Although she was dressed modestly, the very sight of Christina made my cock tingle with excitement. It was a struggle to look at Stan and Sally as they talked me - and keep my eyes off of Christina's luscious body!

"Hey, Kevin," Stan began. "We need to ask a favor of you. Sally and I need to go out of town later this week to take care of some business. Christina can't come with us because she has a cheer competition coming up this weekend, and we don't want her to miss that."

"I see..." I replied to my neighbor. "Go on..."

"You see, Kevin," Sally chimed in. "We don't like the idea of her being in the house all by herself. It would make us feel a whole lot better if she stayed with someone she knew - and trusted. Could Christina possibly stay with you while we're away?"

I swear, when I heard that, my heart skipped a beat. It sounded too good to be true. Having the object of my lustful desires - the incredible, sexy and incredibly sexy Christina - in my house for a whole weekend with her parents out of town! My mind raced as I thought of the possibilities.

And yet, in the middle of all my thoughts, I was still cautious. I looked over at Christina. She had a look on her face that told me she would like the idea just fine. Dare I ask her?

"Well, I don't know," I replied with much caution. "What do you think, Christina? Could you stand to stay with this grumpy old man for an entire weekend?"

Christina's face lit up at my question. "Oh, absolutely! I'd LOVE to stay with you this weekend, Mr. Henderson!"

Stan and Sally both smiled at their daughter's response. "Well, I guess that settles it, then. Christina will be staying at your place this weekend," Stan said firmly.

"Definitely," Sally chimed in. "I wholeheartedly agree."

My heart was turning cartwheels, but my nod was casual. "Are you sure about this? Is this what you really want to do?" I asked cautiously.

Both Stan and Sally nodded. "Absolutely! We trust you with our daughter. And what's more, Christina trusts you as well. We know that you will take VERY GOOD CARE of her."

"In that case," I replied, "Christina is more than welcome to stay with me."

"Wonderful!" Stan replied. "Sally and I will be leaving Thursday morning. Christina will come home to pack a few things, and you can expect her at your house by Thursday afternoon."

'Sounds good," I said. "I'll be waiting for her!"

The deal sealed, the trio turned away to head back to their house. My eyes followed Christina's sexy ass as it swayed from side to side. About halfway down the walkway, Christina paused for a moment, tossed her long blonde hair back, looked back at me with a very seductive smile on her face,and wiggled her luscious ass from side to side. My cock responded instantly.

"See you Thursday, Mr. Henderson," Christina said in a soft, sexy tone before turning back around and joining her parents.

As I closed the door, my mind was racing, and my cock was throbbing. Did that just happen? Is Christina really going to come and spend an entire weekend with me?

Could it be that my fantasy would finally come true? Would I actually get the chance to fuck Christina?

To be continued...