• Authors
  • tittylover369

tittylover369

Like my name suggests, I LOVE girls with big, soft, luscious tits - but I also love girls with small, perky tits, and girls with medium sized tits too. So if you're busty(or not so busty) and horny, pm me and let's fuck! Everyone is welcome!

I also love Asian girls, MILFs/Cougars, BBWs and Pregnant girls, too!

I've been a longtime reader of Literotica, and now I'm trying my hand at writing. My first story has just been published - more are on the way soon!

DISCLAIMER: Like every other writer on this site, my stories aren't for everyone. Some may read my stories and find that they don't have the proper elements of infidelity or kinkiness that they prefer, while some may find my stories to be silly, cliche or absurd. Some have left comments to that effect. If you are one of those readers, I kindly invite you to MOVE ALONG. These stories come from MY imagination, which is just fine, thank you very much. If you don't like my stories, then DON'T READ THEM. With the plethora of authors and stories on this site, I'm sure you will find some that suit you just fine. For those who read and like my stories, feel free to favorite them, and I will respond in kind when I read yours.

That being said, thank you for your support, and happy reading!

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
62Followers
18Following
1085My Favorites
3My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

55

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Busty, Asian, Mature, Pregnant, Belly Dancers, Teens

Contact Author

Contact tittylover369 by clicking here.