Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 05

Story Info
A new family member is introduced.
6.5k words
4.35
8.2k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

Dena was rolling her body from side to side in ecstasy. She had brought home a new vibrator, gold and shaped like a rocket. At the moment she was having a hard time keeping it inside her pussy as her hips were bucking against the bed. She was lying on her belly, one arm wrapped behind her holding the vibrator between her ass cheeks trying to keep it shoved inside herself. Her slippery grip loosened and the vibrator popped out of her pussy and hit the floor. Dena rolled to her back, legs spread open wide and jammed two fingers in her pussy and furiously worked them in and out. Her chin was touching her chest, eyes rolled up and mouth open making quick but short panting noises. Suddenly she threw her head back and let out a long moan, sounding almost as if she were in pain. Her legs jutted out, straight in front of her, squeezing her hand and locking it in her pussy. Her whole body went stiff as a board, her head and then her legs coming about 6 inches off the bed at the same time. She stayed like this for a good half minute, occasionally jerking with spasms originating from deep inside.

Finally Dena's body relaxed and lay limp on the bed. Her hand was still between her legs but not moving. I could see her tits heaving up and down with her heavy breathing. Dena then sat up removing her hand from her pussy. She leaned towards the floor, heavy tits swinging forward and swaying with her movement, and picked up her new rocket vibrator that she had a few moments ago launched from her pussy. She wiped it on her bed spread and stood up to place it in her dresser. I could see wetness glistening on her pubic hair and I looked to the spot where she had just been on her bed and I could see a small wet spot. She had worked herself up good.

I had shot my load all over myself some time ago while watching all of this on my hidden camera app and it was now drying on my skin. As Dena turned her lights out and slid under her covers I got up to go wash myself off and turn in for bed too.

I never got tired of watching Dena but I had a nice set up going so it would be great to get some new talent on the screen. I had updated the cams to superior models with better resolution. I added a cam to the den and had fixed the microphone issue in Dena's bedroom.

I was constantly thinking of ways to get Dena's friends over or even my wife's friends. The few couples we hang with always want to go out and hang, they weren't into doing things at home. So all I could do is bide my time and wait for new opportunities.

I was in my home office doing paperwork one day when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was my sister, Delilah. Delilah lives in Texas, which is four states away and where I grew up. I talk to her occasionally but only get to see her every couple years or so. The last time was at a family beach vacation two years ago. My sister and mom and dad, a few cousins and some of my wife's family were all able to vacation with us together. Most of my family lives in Texas near Delilah and my wife's family lives near us.

I answered the phone and was delighted to hear my sister's voice. We said how much we missed each other and I told her to make sure to tell mom and dad I miss and love them too. We talked awhile about the last vacation and what we've been up to since. After we had caught up with each other my sister said the reason for her call was she wanted suggestions on where to go for a personal vacation by herself. Delilah has been divorced for about 10 years and her two children, Mike and Erin are both now away at college. She said she hadn't had a vacation since the last one two years ago and is ready for a relaxing vacation by herself.

My mind kicked into overdrive as a thought hit me. I've got to get Delilah here at my house. This is the new talent I need for my "studios." Now I had to think of a way to convince her to take her vacation here at my house.

I just came right out and made the suggestion. We live in a great area with a lot of recreation. It would be great to see each other and spend time together. We don't get to spend as much time just me and her on family vacation. We have a large house that is quiet much of the time. We have a nice relaxing patio. She can stay in the den and save money on a hotel room. These were all the reasons I gave her and she said she had no choice but to agree! We worked out the dates and details and talked a while more then hung up.

Oh wow! This is great! I truly did miss my sister and was excited she was coming. But what I was really looking forward to was seeing my sister on my cams. My cock was instantly hard at the thought, even before we had hung up.

Delilah was 3 years older than me and we were very close growing up. We didn't keep secrets from each other, and could talk about anything. We were very attached emotionally and cared very much for one another.

After Delilah graduated high school she went away to college. It was only 45 minutes away but she had wanted to move into dorm housing to be more independent. She came back every year to spend her summers with us.

The year I turned 18 and graduated was her third summer back at home. I missed Delilah and was looking forward to spending time with my big sis.

When Delilah pulled into the drive I went out to greet her. She had her arms opened wide and we met in a big hug. I could feel her full tits press into my chest as we hugged tight and I got a funny feeling I'd never had before about Delilah.

My 18 year old hormones had been raging since my birthday and I found myself getting horny at the slightest things. I never imagined though that my sister would give me a semi woody just by hugging me. As we walked into the house I stayed just behind her slightly so I could get a good look at her from behind.

I just realized Delilah has a great ass! She had on tight jeans that made her ass look like a sculpted work of art. I enjoyed this view all the way up the sidewalk until we went inside. I carried Delilah's bags upstairs to her room and came bounding back down to meet up with her in the kitchen for some iced tea.

She had come home on a weekend and we were planning on going to a party or two together that first night. At the time neither of us were seeing anyone so we were both going stag. We had called a few friends and found out where the parties were and then lounged around the rest of the day catching up.

As it got later in the day I went to my room to figure out what I was going to wear to the party that night and Delilah did the same. As I sat on my bed I couldn't stop thinking about how good her tits felt pushed into my chest. And pictures of her perfect ass were swimming in my head. I wished I could see her naked. Lately every woman who crossed my path was immediately undressed in my mind. I had already imagined what my sister looked like nude after I had watched her ass walking to the house, now I wondered if I could see the real thing.

When Delilah called out that she was getting in the bathtub I felt a flutter in my stomach. I went into the hallway and loitered around outside of the bathroom door trying to think of a way to catch a glimpse of my sister's naked body.

I turned the hall light off so I could be in the dark and I was thinking of standing there and maybe I'd be lucky enough she would come out in just a towel or something. As I was thinking what I could do I noticed a spot of light on the hallway floor. I followed where the light was coming from, which was from under the bathroom doorknob. I knelt down and saw that there was a hole all the way through the door. It was the old style lock that took a skeleton key.

I peered into the hole and standing just on the other side of the door was my naked sister! I was just able to catch a glimpse of her nude body as she stepped into the bathtub. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I wanted another look at her body so I waited around for her to finish her bath so I could get another peek as she got out of the tub. While I waited outside the bathroom door I could hear the water splashing around and I could picture Delilah washing her naked body. I pulled my cock out and began stroking myself while I listened to Delilah bathe. When I heard her stand up I quickly knelt to the keyhole, cock still in hand, and strained to see as much of Delilah as I could. She was standing up in the tub and I could see the front of her whole body down to her knees from this angle. I had never seen my sister naked before and couldn't believe how much it was turning me on. She was just beautiful.

Delilah was about 5'6" tall and weighed maybe 125 pounds or so. She was never athletic and didn't work out so she wasn't defined like someone who works out would be, but she still had a very nice fit body. She had strawberry blonde shoulder length hair and a very pale complextion due to our Irish heritage. Delilah was freckled but not overly so. She had a sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks that were more pronounced in the summer and were quite cute. She also had patches of freckles on her shoulders that did the same in the summer. The rest of her body though was flawless. Her skin was a very pale color but so soft everywhere. She had some very light tan lines just from wearing low cut tops and shorts but she never really tanned very dark. Delilah had a very nice pair of tits. They weren't very big but were definitely ample, enough to play with all night. They were very natural and looked full and soft. She had smallish areolas, maybe the size of a nickel and her nipples were like pencil erasers. Their color was a bright pink, that complemented her pale complexion very well.

Below her tits her upper stomach was flat but very soft looking and ended in a bit more pronounced tummy. Not fat by any means but just a small soft ponch with a slight crease below it that I wouldn't even call a roll. Further down was flat again until you get to her mons and strawberry colored pubic hair. It was very light and thin and didn't hide much of her skin. There was a little dark tuft of hair just above her pussy lips where it was thickest.

Delilah's pussy was definitely an outy. Even without spreading her legs I could see her inner labia easily. They were not large but big enough they made a tasteful taco shape at the bottom of her pussy. Her clit was hidden inside the folds of her lips as if it was buried treasure waiting to be found. Her upper thighs had just enough meat in them to make a lovely pronounce V shape in her pelvic area.

As Delilah was stepping from the tub I was admiring all of this and my cock was so hard it was touching the door where I knelt. Delilah stepped forward slightly and I had a good view of her from the side. She stood there and toweled off while I thought how lucky I was for getting this peek at my lovely sister.

She finished drying herself and turned towards the tub. She turned the water on in the tub and she placed one foot on the edge and I saw that she was shaving her legs. The way she had one leg propped up gave me a perfect view of her open pussy. I could see her pussy lips tremble slightly as she moved around. Her tits were also performing a nice dancing show for me as they jiggled around with her movements. Her nipple brushed her leg as she reached way down to her ankle and I saw it instantly harden. When she reached down her leg it spread her pussy wider for me to see it all, then she would slowly raise back up again.

She finished up with her legs and turned slightly giving me a fantasic view of her ass. She bent to rinse her razor and I got a very good look at her pussy as it was squeezed between her legs. Her little clit popped out and a shot of electricity ran through my body. I was close to cumming. When she bent over to pick up her towel I couldn't hold back and shot a powerful load of cum right on the door. It shot out of my cock so hard it actually made a little sound as it hit the door. I noticed Delilah hesitate and turn her head slightly at this and seemed to think nothing of it and resumed what she was doing. As my cock softened in my hand and Delilah finished by the tub I thought I better go get something to clean the mess up....it was running down the door and dripping to the floor.

I was rummaging through the laundry room for a towel when I heard the bathroom door open. I jerked my head up and leaned forward to peek out the door and I saw Delilah,wrapped in a towel, leave the bathroom to go to her bedroom. This caught me off guard because I figured she would have gotten dressed in the bathroom before she came out. I noticed her hesitate for a second at the bathroom door and pick her foot up slightly then resumed on to her bedroom. I quickly found a towel and ran to the bathroom door. There on the floor I could clearly see that Delilah had stepped right in the puddle of cum that had formed when it dripped off the door. I got a flutter of excitement as I realized Delilah had my cum on her right now. I quickly wiped up the mess and went to get my clothes so I could get ready too.

I took my bath and was drying off next to the tub and thinking about my naked sister standing here just minutes ago. I pictured her soft naked body, tits swaying back and forth, beautiful pussy on display for my prying eyes. My cock was starting to get stiff thinking about her and I reached down and squeezed the shaft making the head of my cock bulge out and turn a purple shade. I was jolted out of my daydream by a noise outside the door and stopped what I was doing for a second. Must have been nothing. I finished drying myself and got dressed and went to find Delilah.

She was downstairs at the kitchen table when I found her. Her cheeks looked a little flushed and she seemed to be breathing a little heavy and I asked if she felt ok. She said everything was good, she had just had to go up and down the stairs a couple times because she forgot something in her room. I thought nothing of it and we grabbed our things and left for a night on the town.

We had decided to go to the next town over. I wanted to go to Delilah's campus but she said she wanted to see new faces. I said the same about our town so we decided to go a little farther away where we knew enough people to get into some parties but still see mostly new faces. My friend John had told us about one of the bigger parties that was being planned that night so we headed in that direction.

When we got to the address there was no mistaking that a party was going on. The whole street was lined with cars and the long driveway was packed full of cars and people. The house had gotten so full the party had spilled out into the yard.

We parked and made our way up the crowded sidewalk and seeing how crowded the front door area to the large house was we decided to follow the trail of people going around to the back of the house.

Around back was a large entertainment area. In the center was a modest pool with a patio surrounding it. The patio took up the whole backyard. There was a small pool house near one corner of the patio on the opposite side of the pool from the house. The downstairs sliding doors opened up to the patio and we saw that there weren't as many people packed into this part of the house.

We decided to go inside and mingle. As soon as we got inside Delilah saw someone she recognized and went over to them. I decided to go see if I could find John.

I weaved my way through the throng of drunkenness and entered a large game room. There was a pool table and a ping pong table in the center and lots of seating at a bar and some sofas. I saw John at the ping pong table playing beer pong which didn't surprise me.

I walked over and said hi and he asked if I wanted to play. Of course I did. We played a few rounds and I had drank a few beers and was feeling a slight buzz so decided to just watch a while. I wasn't a real big drinker anyway and was probably going to drive home later so decided to not have anymore drinks. John on the other hand was pretty wasted. He could handle his alcohol but he'd already had a lot tonight and was feeling great. We found a couple chairs and sat down to watch the other people play. John said he brought Wendy with him but he doesn't know where she went off to.

Wendy was John's next door neighbor and had been her whole life. They had tried dating before but they were too close and it hadn't worked out so now they were just best friends. I always had a crush on Wendy but was afraid to make a move because I didn't want to cause any hard feelings between John and I. He knew I liked her but never said anything about it before.

Now John pulls me close so I can hear him better over the loud partying. He said that Wendy had drank a few beers and had a few shots and he thinks if I were to go make a move on her I might get lucky. This kind of surprised me but I guess maybe it was the alcohol. Well I damn sure wasn't going to argue so I got up to go find Wendy.

I walked through a couple rooms looking for her and at one point I saw Delilah talking with a group of friends, red solo cup in her hand. She looked up and saw me and smiled, tipping her cup in my direction. I winked back at her and kept moving through the sea of people. I went upstairs and made my way towards the kitchen and I saw Wendy standing with a group of girls all giggling and having a good time.

At that point in my life I was a little bit shy around people I didn't know, especially girls. At 18 I was a virgin still. I had made out with several girls and even got a drunken blowjob in the back seat of a car recently but had never really made it past first base.

I didn't know any of the girls that Wendy was with and was hesitant to go up to them. As I stood there trying to build courage, Wendy saw me and came bouncing over to me. She came up to me and gave me a big hug and with her face almost touching mine said hi. Her breath almost knocked me down, it smelled like pure alcohol. I hugged her back, feeling a little stir in my loins as she smashed her firm little tits against me. Wendy took my hand and pulled me back to her group of friends and introduced me. They each in turn gave me a big hug just like Wendy did, and I could tell they were all as drunk as Wendy was. By now my cock was pretty stiff from having four pairs of tits pushed into my chest. All of these girls were smoking hot and I felt they were way above my league.

Wendy and I started talking about graduation and stuff and I noticed her friends had moved on to another group of people. I told Wendy I didn't want to interrupt and she said I wasn't, that she was starting to get bored with them anyway. We stood there and talked a bit then Wendy suggested we go find somewhere to sit. We wandered through the house and couldn't find any free seating here so we went out the front door to the driveway. Off to the side of the front yard I had noticed a bench next to a flower garden when we came in earlier. I took Wendy's hand and led her in that direction. This part of the yard was quieter and darker and few people were over here. There were one or two couples making out against the trees. I was happy to see the bench was empty and fairly private.

We sat on the bench just making a little small talk. I wanted to make a move on Wendy but was still a little shy about it when I felt Wendy's hand come to rest on my knee. I turned to face her and she immediately leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back and we made out silently on the bench. Wendy snaked her tongue in and out of my mouth and nibbled on my lower lip. I kissed her back and then let my lips lightly touch her skin as I trailed them up her jaw line and to her ear. I gently nibbled her ear lobe and lightly traced it with my tongue.

Wendy had her hand up my shirt to my chest and was squeezing my well defined pecks. I put my mouth back on Wendy's and decided to go for it. I reached down between us and cupped one breast in my hand. Wendy didn't stop what she was doing so I figured that was the green light. Wendy then layed back taking me with her. We made out like this a little longer and I daringly reached for the buttons on her shirt and unbuttoned the first one. She didn't stop me so I kept going. I got all of the bottons undone finally. It took a minute with trembling fingers.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers
12