Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now cupped both her tits in my hand, bra still on. They were small but firm tits and felt good under my hands. Wendy sat up and reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her bra fell away from her body still in my hands. I dropped the bra and went back to her now bare tits. Her nipples were very hard and I felt them poking my palms as I squeezed her tits. I just massaged them for a minute and then started playing with her nipples. I felt Wendy's hand find my cock through my pants. It was stone hard already and she was squeezing it through my pants. I traced my finger around Wendy's nipple and took it between my fingers and gently pinched it.

As I pinched her nipple, I felt Wendy flinch and pull her hand off my dick. I asked her if she was ok and she started muttering about something and stood up. I asked if she was ok again and she had already buttoned her shirt up and picked her bra up and was walking away. I jumped up to follow her and was asking if she was alright. As she got to the sidewalk she turned and said she was fine but she just remembered she had to be back home at a certain time and had forgot. Then she turned to go and said she had to find John to take her home. I offered to go with her and she said no, she will be alright.

I stopped on the sidewalk and stood there watching her walk away. What the fuck was that all about. Obviously she was lying about having to leave. There was something else going on and all I could think of was did I do something wrong? She hadn't stopped me from any of the touching I was doing and by the way she was touching me I thought she was enjoying it. I was being gentle with her but I did feel her flinch when I pinched her nipple right before she quit. Did I hurt her? Surely she would have said something, I mean, it wasn't a hard pinch, just playful.

I was pondering all this and walking towards the house when I felt someone bump into me. I looked up and it was Delilah. She asked why I looked so mopey and I said no reason just getting bored. She said that's a good thing because she was ready to go home. She had some things to do early and didn't want to be up too late.

We walked to the car and started the 45 minute drive home. Delilah was chatting away about some people she met and some old friends she hadn't seen in a while and I could tell she was pretty tipsy. She had stopped talking and I turned to see what was wrong and she was looking straight at me. I asked whats wrong and she said she knows something is wrong with me.

Delilah and I were very close growing up and could easily read one another's moods. I proceeded to tell her I had lied about being bored and spilled the story about Wendy on the bench. I told her I couldn't understand why she just up and left so quickly. Delilah asked a few questions about my relationship with Wendy before tonight. She also asked how drunk I thought Wendy was. I told her we were acquaintences through John but had never done anything except make small talk before. I also said she seemed like she was pretty drunk but not black out drunk. Delilah then asked me about our making out. Did she seem hesitant at any point? Was she initiating any of it? I answered all of her questions and finally got bold enough to tell her about the nipple incident.

At this point we had pulled up in our driveway and were still sitting in the car. Delilah asked how hard I think I pinched it. I said I didn't think it was very hard at all. She then reached her arm towards me and said to pinch her arm like I did Wendy's nipple. I put my thumb and forefinger to the top of Delilah's arm and tried to pinch it. I said its too hard to do it because her arm is flat skin and its not going to feel the same. She held her finger out and said to pinch the tip. I did and she said no that's no good either, her finger isn't as sensitive. Delilah suddenly got a serious look on her face and said she had a pretty good idea but I had to swear to tell nobody. I said sure I just want to figure out what the hell happened. Delilah then turned towards me and sat up a little. Next she lifted her shirt to her neck and pulled one side of her bra down letting her tit fall right out. She said this is the only way she could ever know if I had pinched too hard or not.

I couldn't believe she was doing this. There was Delilah's bare tit right in front of me, and she wanted me to touch it! She was giving me a stern look and said go ahead and do it but if I ever tell anyone I'm dead. She also said no funny business, just one pinch and thats it.

My hand was trembling with excitement when I reached for Delilah's nipple. Thankfully it was too dark for her to notice it, if she thought I was excited she might call it off. As my fingers touched Delilah's nipple a shock went through my body and settled in my groin. Another reason I was thankful for the darkness was my cock would have probably been very visible to her poking to get out of my pants. I fumbled a little bit getting her nipple in between my fingers and I realized that it was already aroused and standing up. I tried to be serious about it and pinched it as close as I could remember doing it to Wendy. When I brought my hand back I looked at Delilah's face and her eyes were closed. She realized I was done and her eyes flew open as she brought them down.

She was shaking her head and said that shouldn't have caused Wendy to flinch. She said I could have pinched much harder and it would still turn any woman on. I was curious now and asked how hard do women like it. Delilah gave me another stern look and said only because she was a little tipsy and she truly wanted to help me she will do something for me this one time. She said she will show me how to treat a woman's breasts and really turn them on.

I couldn't belive she just said that. I asked her if she was sure about this and she said not really but it feels like the right thing to do. She said it couldn't really hurt anything, its not like we are going to fuck. I felt a little stab of disappointment at that but was still going to take what I could get.

Delilah still had the one tit out and now she pulled her shirt over her head and pulled her whole bra down revealing both tits. I was mezmerized, staring at my sisters tits on display for me, twelve inches in front of my face. It was dark in the car but there was enough light coming in the windshield from the porch light for me to see Delilah's tits clearly. Her pale skin glowed in this light making them even easier to see. Delilah first had me cup her tits in my hand and slowly massage them without squeezing too tightly. Now she said alternate between tracing circles around the nipples with my finger tip and

back to massaging. I did this for a few minutes, my head swimming at the feel of her hard nipples and soft breasts in my hands. She showed me how to run the back side of my hands up and down the side of her tits and then come around the top and back to the nipples again. She also told me not to ignore a woman's neck while doing this too, and not to focus only on her tits. While she said this she took my hand and ran my fingers up over her nipple and breast to her neck and traced her jaw line up and back down her neck again finally letting my fingers rest upon her nipple again.

My cock at this point was becoming painfully hard and I needed to adjust it. I reached down with one hand keeping the other on Delilah's breast and adjusted my cock. I saw Delilah's lips come up in a smile and she looked me in the eyes and winked. She said our lesson was over and she thinks I have the hang of it now.

I frantically started to think of something that might keep us here doing this. I said what about nibbling or biting the nipple? Don't girls like that? She said of course they do but keep it about the same as a pinch. I said I think she should let me try it just in case.....she wouldn't want her little brother out there hurting women would she? Delilah laughed and said ok but this is it. Just a couple minutes and then we've got to go inside.

I didn't wait, I leaned right in and took my sister's nipple in my mouth. She didn't give me any instruction at first, she just gave a light moan as my mouth found her nipple and she relaxed in her seat. I worked my tongue around her hard nipples and reached my hands out to cup her breasts at the same time. I heard Delilah say yes thats perfect and then let out another moan. I started to nibble very gently and I felt her tense up but then relax again as the pleasure ran through her body. I must have been doing it right because she wasn't saying anything. I worked both nipples, lightly nibbling with my teeth and then decided to try a little bite. I got one nipple between my teeth and bit down ever so gently but harder than a nibble. I felt Delilah's body tense again, a little longer this time and I felt her hand come to rest on top of my head. She started guiding me from one breast to the other.

Delilah leaned forward more and her other hand slipped off the dash and fell to my lap. She gave a little start and said sorry and started to pull her hand away. I caught her hand with mine and pushed it down to where my cock was inside my pants. Delilah gave another little moan and squeezed my cock. With Delilah's nipple still in my mouth I reached my hand down to her lap and cupped her pussy through her shorts. I felt her squeeze my cock a little harder. Delilah was wearing loose flowing shorts and I put my hand on her inner thigh and slowly started sliding it up towards the opening in the leg. Delilah didn't move, her hand still tight around my cock. As my hand entered her shorts I realized immediately she was not wearing panties. I instantly felt the heat from her pussy inside her shorts. I slid my hand down until I felt the little tuft of hair at the top of her pussy. She still hadn't moved so I slid my finger down into the folds of her pussy. I could easily tell that her pussy was soaking wet. I felt wetness on the back of my hand where her pussy had dampened her shorts. I slid one finger down and inside of my sister. At this Delilah tensed again and shoved her hips forward taking the whole length of my finger into her. I slowly pulled my finger back out and found her labia, slick with her juices. I played with her lips, lightly sliding my finger all around, I could feel that they were very swollen. Delilah was still grasping my cock through my pants and I took her hand with my other hand and put it at the top of my pants. I pushed her hand inside my pants until it came into contact with the engorged head of my cock. Delilah circled my cock with her hand and slid down its length. She gripped my shaft and just held onto my cock while I sucked on her nipples and played with her pussy.

Just as I started to reach down to unbuckle my pants Delilah pulled her hand out and sat up. She didn't removed my hand from her pussy but I sensed she wanted to so I removed it myself and sat up to look at her. She had her eyes down and seemed to be having a mental conversation with herself. I told her not to say anything, that I understand. She looked up at me and her eyes almost welled up and she hugged me in a tight embrace. She said she was sorry and I told her please don't be. I said I shouldn't have gone so far, I'm the one that should be sorry. Delilah said no you shouldn't be sorry either, we both did it and that's ok. We just couldn't keep going. I agreed and noticing she still had her tits out I reached over and flipped her cups up to cover her breasts. She laughed and pulled her shirt back on.

Delilah leaned over towards me and I held her as we watched the moon together, not saying anything. We sat like that until we both started to doze off. We decided to go inside and go to bed. We hugged one last embrace before entering the house and then went to our rooms to sleep.

We never talked about what happened again. It didn't change a thing between us, we stayed as close as ever until I moved four states away a few years later.

Two weeks away! Delilah will be here in two weeks. I couldn't wait. I know from the last vacation and her two piece bathing suit that time and children had not taken its toll on her body like some. I was excited thinking about seeing her naked body on my cams. And who knows, maybe she would be willing to give me a refresher course. "Advanced Nipple Pinching"

One could only hope.

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for Delilah's visit in Chapter 6

12