Watching Ellie

Story Info
A man spies on his wife and her friend masturbating.
8.4k words
4.74
33.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

My gorgeous Ellie likes to masturbate, although if you ever met her you really wouldn't think she was the type. She is the most serene and beautiful wife I could ever wish for, a slim genuine blue eyed blonde with long hair just wavy enough not to be called straight and such pale skin that she has an almost ethereal look. She's so very gentle and tranquil outside of the bedroom and it's almost impossible to imagine her being uninhibited enough to play with herself inside of it. But she is and she does, and she loves it.

The only problem is that she won't do it with me present, even though she knows that I love to watch. It's not because she's shy, far from it, she used to often let me watch her and she told me that having me there was a massive turn on for her - and that was the problem. By the time she was getting close to orgasm she was so turned on that she simply wanted me to mount her, and I was too turned on to say no! After this happened a number of times she simply stopped doing it except when I was out. She said that it was the only time she could enjoy a good old self induced climax, and she was probably right.

It was infuriating, wanting to see her at play but not being able to, so eventually I devised a plan. Determined to watch her enjoying herself I installed a secret camera in our bedroom. It is hidden in the junk that has accumulated on top of the wardrobe, trained on the bed and controlled by a motion sensor linked to my laptop. Now I can watch her secretly without ever disturbing her. It might have been that she would have been okay with it, but I wasn't going to take the risk and so I didn't tell her. Anyway, it's worked for me and I've watched and wanked over some of the most erotic images any man could wish to see. I've even watched her using a couple of vibrators I didn't know she had and then, more strangely, running ice cubes over her nipples and clit. In fact she seemed to be up for pretty much anything a woman can do to herself, and I've loved watching every minute of it. Of course observing her like that and recording her on my laptop also meant that I could watch the same session over again as many times as I want. So it's a win-win situation for me, unless she ever finds out of course.

I hope she never does, because a little while ago I saw the start of something that totally blew my mind. I was driving from one sales appointment to the next when my phone bleeped to tell me that the motion sensor had been triggered and so I quickly pulled into the next lay-by to see what was happening. Of course most often I log on only to find that she's just putting some clothes away, or making the bed, or doing some other mundane task, but just occasionally I'm rewarded by seeing her undress and sprawl out on the bed to unwittingly give me the thrill of the day, and this was to prove to be one of those days - in spades.

This time I was both surprised and intrigued, and maybe at first a little disappointed, to see two figures because Ellie had Lauren with her. Lauren is a friend of ours and one of our near neighbours, but as far as I knew she was not a particularly close friend and so I wondered why Ellie had invited her into our bedroom. Curious, I wound up the sound and listened, just in time to hear Ellie asking Lauren 'are you sure?', at which Lauren nodded vigorously and they both dissolved into a fit of what sounded very much like embarrassed giggling, That of course made me even more curious about what was going on, but I wasn't prepared for what they did next. When they finally got their giggles under control they each went around to opposite sides of the bed and began to undress. I watched with my mouth hanging open in surprise.

'This will teach you to say you felt horny with Dale being away, and that you'd have to do something about it.' Ellie chuckled, stepping out of her jeans.

Lauren reached behind herself to unhook her bra, and incidentally to expose a magnificent pair of breasts. 'Yes, but I didn't expect us to end up doing this.'

Now my mouth snapped shut from shock. Was I about to see my wife involved in some sort of lesbian session with Lauren, were they going to make love to each other? Ellie had never mentioned being interested in women, not even in just the bicurious sense, and Lauren was happily married as far as I knew.

Stripped completely naked they stood facing each other across the bed for a few moments before simultaneously climbing on and lying down side by side, with Lauren on Ellie's right. I'd never seen Lauren naked before and I have to admit that I was impressed by what I saw. She's a tall, solidly built, longhaired brunette with brown eyes and a good all over tan, she's aged around forty, so a few years older than either of us and a little taller than Ellie, and she's also just as incredibly beautiful, but in a different way. She's blessed with larger breasts, tipped with the most exquisite brown nipples, and a stomach that is just rounded enough to look soft and comfortable. The two of them, Ellie and Lauren, made quite a contrast side by side, blonde and brunette, elfin and elegant, slender and well built. About the only thing they had in common was their different good looks, and the fact that they were both shaven. I was spellbound, what next?

It didn't look as though they were about to make love to each other because it seemed that they were deliberately leaving a space between them as if to make sure they didn't make contact, so I looked at them and came to a different conclusion about what they might be going to do, although I was finding that difficult to believe as well. All I could do was watch and wonder as they settled themselves. They paused, as if plucking up courage, and then they glanced across and smiled shyly at each other.

'Ready?' Ellie asked, her voice coming to me surprisingly clearly.

'I think so.' Lauren didn't sound so sure.

'Well, you were the one who suggested it.' Ellie giggled at Lauren's apparently sudden reticence.

'I didn't.' Lauren protested. 'I asked if you would dare do it with someone else there.'

'And I said that I dare if you dare, and you said you would.'

So that's what started all this, a simple dare. At least it didn't seem to be a lesbian thing and that's all that worried me. Now I was sure that I knew what was coming and when Lauren shrugged and nodded her acceptance I knew I was right, I was about to see the two women masturbating. Even so, when both Lauren and Ellie spread their legs apart and rested a hand in between them I felt that jolt of adrenalin that comes with delighted surprise.

But then all of a sudden I felt very disconcerted about it when they simultaneously began to play with themselves. It was amazing to watch, but I had to wonder, did it count as Ellie cheating on me because she was naked with another woman and masturbating? And even if it didn't, was it even acceptable for my wife to be doing such a thing? My initial reaction was to want to drive home as fast as I could and stop them, but then I realised that they weren't actually doing anything to each other and showing no signs that they intended to, in fact they weren't even touching. Besides, by the time I got there it would be too late and more to the point it would betray the fact that I was spying - and to be truthful I was quickly getting far too fascinated and turned on to worry.

I soon forgot about the morality of what they were doing and simply watched their unintentional show. In fact, if I hadn't been parked so close to a busy road I would probably have unzipped and joined in without their knowledge. Never mind, I knew everything was being recorded and I'd be able to watch it again later on, and then I would indulge in a little diy for sure. But for the moment all I did was sit and stare. I've never made a secret of having a fantasy about watching women masturbate and I'd managed to sneakily watch Ellie a quite number of times since putting the camera in, but this time I was getting double the pleasure by witnessing two women playing next to each other at the same time. I was in absolute heaven.

They both started a little tentatively, turning their faces to make deliberate eyes contact as if to persuade each other that they weren't trying to watch what the other was doing, each one smiling self-conscious little smiles as their fingers found their clits and they began very hesitantly to rub. There they lay, their fingers initially playing very cautiously and hesitantly, until they got used to the idea of having someone else with them I suppose. Meanwhile there I sat, my cock trying its hardest to burst out through my zip while I willed them to get on with it.

Fortunately it wasn't long before they began to play more confidently and their legs drifted a bit further apart, their knees raised a little way so that they were now lightly touching each other. I guess this was an instinctive move as they became more aroused, but it also meant that I could see much more of their naughty bits. My eyes went from one pussy to the other on my screen, fascinated by the different way the two women played. Lauren pressed two fingers between her rather fleshy labia and rubbed her clit quite firmly while Ellie as usual was using her fingers to lightly skip back and forth over the tip of hers.

Soon little gasps were coming from my laptop and I could see them getting more and more turned on. They opened their legs a bit further, pivoting slightly on the bed as their legs parted more so that their shoulders were now touching and their faces gazed at each other from only inches apart. They were smiling shyly at each other, their eyes closing intermittently as pleasure began to overcome them. Neither of them, it seemed, was bothered by the other's presence in any negative way but I couldn't help but wonder if they were having any positive influence on each other. Perhaps they were turning each other on.

And then it seemed that maybe they were, because I suddenly heard Lauren whisper. 'Oh my god Ellie, it's fabulous having you there.'

'I know, I always love being watched.'

'Oh, so how many others do you let watch you?' Lauren teased, giggling throatily.

'Only my husband.' Ellie answered after a pause, opening her eyes and staring into Lauren's face once more.

That wasn't quite true, I was watching but she wasn't letting me.

'And now me.' Lauren smiled and glanced quickly down to where Ellie's fingers played.

'And now you.' Ellie agreed with a smile, raising her leg and draping it over the top of Lauren's so that they both could spread themselves even wider.

The two women lapsed into a silence broken only by the sound of their breathing and little gasps as waves of pleasure surged through them. My God, it was so erotic to see these two women, one of them my own wife, naked on a bed and rubbing themselves off. I watched with my cock begging to be free. I wished I could unzip and surreptitiously join in, but a trucker looking down into my car as he passed quickly put that idea out of my head. I turned my attention back to the screen, settling for a furtive feel of my rigid shaft through my clothes. There would always be another time.

They were very obviously enjoying what they were doing and the noises they were making became more and more frequent with Lauren's gasps soon resolving themselves into distinct 'oh's. Then one after the other their bodies started to twitch, little involuntary jerks that came in time to their gasps and made them grin at each other and giggle with embarrassed enjoyment. It didn't put them off though.

I could see that they had instinctively moved even closer together now so that their hips and shoulders were touching and their faces only a couple of inches apart. But even that close it seemed that they were too shy to deliberately look down at what their hands were doing and their gazes were locked onto each other except for a few quick furtive glances. I was lucky; I could gaze at both of them without any hang-ups.

But then I saw something that I hadn't expected to see, Lauren suddenly moved her head forward, bridged the narrow gap and kissed Ellie right on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, little more than a quick peck, but it was enough for Ellie to jerk her head away with a look of alarm on her face. For a moment both women stopped playing and I thought that the magic had been broken. But then Ellie smiled and moved back, placing her lips against Lauren's in a brief return kiss. Lauren made to kiss Ellie again, but Ellie shook her head and lightly placed her finger over Lauren's lips, obviously telling her it wasn't her thing and that the episode was closed. Lauren nodded and shrugged in silent acceptance and the women smiled at each other, letting their fingers begin moving once more. I wasn't sure what Lauren was trying to do, it was probably nothing more than a spontaneous display of excitement, but I had to admit a bizarre mixture of both satisfaction and disappointment that Ellie hadn't let herself become more involved.

I didn't think that Lauren's kiss had anything to do with it, probably the reverse, but very soon I could see that Ellie was approaching her climax. Her pelvis was lifting and her pleasure noises were becoming audible over Lauren's, and her face began to screw up in the way I knew and loved so well. I was riveted, watching my wife getting closer and closer to an orgasm in the presence of another woman. And then she was there, her teeth clenched and her breath came in one long shuddering hiss while her pelvis lifted from the bed and remained raised, bouncing erratically as each wave of pleasure passed through her. Even her breasts were moving in response to every jolt, and looking lovelier each time. It was a powerful climax, though not a long one, briefer and more explosive perhaps than usual and definitely stronger, maybe Lauren's presence caused that. I could see that Lauren had paused and was intently watching Ellie all the way through, her eyes fixed unashamedly on my wife's rapidly moving fingers as she came, while her own hand now lay immobile over her pussy. It was quite a tableau, erotic and intense, and one that will stay fixed in my mind forever. But then, as quickly as it had arrived, Ellie's climax was over and she slumped back onto the bed, her chest heaving and her breath coming in hoarse gasps.

'Wow.' Ellie exclaimed breathlessly after a minute or so, turning her head to grin at Lauren again. 'That was something.'

'Good?' Lauren asked.

'Wonderful.'

Lauren looked carefully at Ellie, suddenly serious. 'Look, I'm sorry for what I did; it was a spur of the moment thing. It didn't mean anything.'

Ellie shook her head. 'Forget it, I have.'

I hadn't!

The two women gazed at each other for a moment or two and then the incident was past. Suddenly Ellie seemed to realise that Lauren had fingers had come to a standstill, because she frowned before telling her quietly. 'Don't stop, I want you to come too.'

'I don't think I can.'

'Yes you can.' Ellie encouraged her. 'Go on, you've seen me, let me watch you, it's only fair.'

Lauren surrendered and placed her hand back over her pussy, but she made no attempt to start playing again, either shyness or embarrassment preventing her. In the end Ellie put her own hand back between her legs and began to rub herself gently. 'Come on, let's do it together.'

At last Lauren started to play with herself again, perhaps reassured by Ellie joining in, although for a while their play was limited. In Lauren's case I presume that Ellie's climax and maybe her own misguided attempt to kiss Ellie that had put her off, but as far as my wife was concerned, well I can read her better than Lauren could and I got the distinct impression that she was just keeping Lauren company, encouraging her with no real intention of climaxing again herself. Slowly the eroticism inherent in what they were doing began to restore Lauren's arousal and she began to masturbate properly again, until very soon she was making those same 'oh' sounds as before and was starting to move under the influence of her fingers. It was clear that she was back on the road to a climax, but the unfamiliar situation was taking its toll. She was visibly very turned on and almost on the edge of coming, but she just didn't seem to be able to get herself there. She was making all the sounds of arousal and pleasure and she was wriggling around urgently as her fingers rubbed and massaged her clitoris, but she still seemed to be stuck on the edge. She turned her face to Ellie again and giggled self-consciously.

'Nearly.' She gasped. 'I'm just not used to anyone seeing me.'

'I'll look away if you want.' Ellie told her, still running her fingertips over herself.

'No, don't!' She sounded almost alarmed at the thought. 'I want you to watch me. Having the nerve to be watched is what the dare was all about, isn't it?'

'Take your time and just let it happen.'

Lauren wasn't able to take Ellie's advice to take her time; she was far too turned on for that, but she could do nothing else but let it happen. She was wriggling and writhing as she rubbed herself more and more urgently, her free hand grabbing at her breast and squeezing it hard before tugging on her nipple. It seemed to be taking her forever to climax and all the time I watched with almost desperate frustration, cursing the traffic that flashed past beside me. But then, eventually, finally, it happened.

'I'm going to come.' She told Ellie at last, her voice coming harsh and throaty. Ellie smiled and stared at her, eyes gleaming with excitement.

'Oh!' Lauren exclaimed suddenly. 'Yessss! I'm there.' Her cry was almost unintelligible as her orgasm finally arrived. Her head lifted from the bed and her body jack-knifed in uncontrollable spasm as it reached its overpowering peak. Her hand left her breast and flailed around until it grabbed at the top of Ellie's thigh where it was draped over her own, fingertips digging deeply into the soft flesh. She flopped back on the bed with fingers still flying over her clit, her pelvis bouncing and her legs opening and closing. Ellie tried to move her leg out of the way from over Lauren's, but the hand gripping the top of her thigh held it tightly in place, almost as if Lauren wanted Ellie to be caught up in her enjoyment. I stared, absolutely enthralled to see a neighbour of ours climaxing violently on our bed with my wife calmly watching, her own fingers playing with herself all the way through. What a picture.

It was a very long and very powerful climax and when it finally subsided Lauren sprawled back on the bed breathless and trembling, then she looked across at Ellie and burst out into embarrassed laughter.

'God, I never thought I could do that.' She panted, both hands now resting immobile on her stomach. 'Nobody has ever seen me doing it before.'

'Serves you right.' Ellie giggled, her hand still playing quietly with her pussy. 'You shouldn't have said Dale being away had left you feeling horny.'

'Yes, but I wasn't thinking of doing anything with you watching.'

'Well, you shouldn't have talked about what you were missing; you made me horny too.'

Lauren shook her head. 'It was good though. It made me come a whole lot harder than usual.' She giggled self-consciously to herself. 'I'm glad we're doing it together.'

'I guess you enjoyed it then?' Ellie asked with a grin, still rubbing herself gently.

Lauren nodded and grinned. 'Oh yes. I did, I really, really did.' There was a pause. 'Are you going to carry on?' She asked.

'Do you mind?'

'Not so long as I can watch.'

Ellie nodded without speaking and then closed her eyes, her fingers now moving more rapidly across her clit. Lauren raised her head from the pillow and watched for a couple of minutes before she rolled on her side and propped her head on her hand to get a better view. Ellie opened her eyes for a moment to see what Lauren was doing and smiled, closing them again and sighing contentedly, seemingly happy to know that her friend was watching.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers