Watching Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

I thought I could just make out a contented smile on Ellie's face as she began to rub Lauren's button more purposefully, although I didn't take much notice because I was far too engrossed in watching Ellie's fingers doing to Lauren what they had previously been doing to her own clit, with pretty much the same wonderful results. Lauren soon began to react, her legs opening and closing, though never far enough to trap Ellie's hand, and her bottom starting to writhe on the bed. She started to make gasp too, little guttural moans coming with each wriggle, and then she put her arm across Ellie's front, gripping the top of her arm and pulling her closer still while she stroked her shoulder with her other hand, in effect holding her in a close embrace. Ellie smiled again and turned to apparently kiss Lauren's nipple, although I couldn't see for sure from my viewpoint. She seemed to be happier to be playing with Lauren now, or at least not unhappy, but once again I thought little of it. Perhaps that was because my cock was starting to respond to my stroking it and those familiar sensations were beginning to be generated in my balls.

To be truthful it's a wonder I didn't come on the spot when I watched Ellie's next move, because she took her fingers from Lauren's clit and traced the way down her slit until they found her friends entrance and then she slipped them straight in without any hesitation, thrusting all the way up inside Lauren before she twisted her hand around so that her thumb could press against the abandoned clit. With her other two fingers curled out of the way Ellie then started to thrust hard into Lauren's hole, her thumb deliberately bumping up against her clit each time.

'Oh God, yes.' Lauren's eyes opened wide at Ellie's actions and she gripped her partner tightly, responding with small thrusts of her pelvis up against Ellie's fingers.

'You're going to make me come.' Lauren warned.

'Good.' Ellie responded. 'You did it to me.'

Watching this scenario of my own wife finger fucking another woman I could feel my balls tightening in readiness, the sheer eroticism of it increasing the sensations and telling me that my climax was imminent. Propping my laptop more securely against the steering wheel I made a one-handed pad of tissues and held it in front of my cock, all the time trying to keep an eye what the girls were doing. It didn't take long for me to come, and this time I was in control, watching the screen while I caught my load in the tissues. I was glad I did, because I could see now from the movements of her head that Ellie was sucking hard on Lauren's nipple at the same time as plunging her fingers in and out of her vagina.

'Oh Ellie.' Lauren gasped. 'For God's sake don't stop.'

Ellie obviously had no intention of stopping, her elbow, which was as far as I could see, was pistoning hard back and forth, trying to make Lauren climax.

'Oh my god. I'm coming.'

Lauren bucked like a bronco as her orgasm arrived, her back arching and her hips rising and falling in time to Ellie's thrusts. Her eyes were screwed closed and her mouth showed gritted teeth, explosions of breath coming from between them in harsh gasps. She was gripping Ellie's shoulders hard, as if trying to pull her on top of her as she came.

But things weren't quite over yet, because even as I screwed up my tissues and disposed of them through the window, getting a face full of cold rain in the process, Lauren had propped herself up on her elbows and she was looking very seriously at Ellie.

'What happened there, Ellie?' She asked quietly. 'I didn't think doing that was your kind of thing.'

'I didn't think it was yours either.' Ellie was still on her side looking up at Lauren. She paused before: 'You surprised me when you kissed me.'

'I surprised myself.' Lauren told her, blushing slightly. 'I never thought I'd want to kiss a girl.'

I was just about to close down my laptop but I stopped and pricked up my ears when I heard that.

'I'd never even thought about kissing a girl, and I'd certainly never expected to do what I've just done.'

'Are you sorry?' Lauren sounded nervous.

'No, it was a new experience and a nice one. I just didn't expect it.'

'It's an experience I've wanted to try for years but never dare.' Lauren finally admitted. There was a long silence and then she asked. 'Is it going to stop us meeting like this next week?'

'Absolutely not!' Ellie exclaimed. 'Just because I'd never thought of fun with a girl doesn't mean I don't want to do it again. But if we're going to play with each other, let's do it properly.'

'You mean we can go all the way?'

This sounded strange to my ears coming from one woman to another, but I knew exactly what was meant.

'Yes, all the way, everything, no holds barred.' Ellie held up a cautionary finger. 'But not until next week when we've got our energy back.' She hesitated. 'But you can kiss me again now if you like.'

Lauren didn't say anything; she simply hauled Ellie up the bed a little way and rolled over to kiss her full on the mouth. This time there was no backing off; they kissed for what seemed like ages, their naked bodies pressed against each other with one of Lauren's thighs threaded between Ellie's legs and pushing against her pussy. I stared in total disbelief until they finally pulled apart, and then I broke into a smile of triumph. I didn't mind them having a lesbian affair if I could surreptitiously watch, and especially if the result was the same boost to my sex life that the last week had been.

'Wow.' Said Lauren. 'That should keep me going until next time.'

'And me.' Ellie smiled and rolled from the bed. 'Which is just as well because it's time to get going, I've got a load of shopping to do yet.'

I had thought that Lauren was seducing Ellie, but when I thought about it later, well, I reckon they sort of seduced each other, and that was fine by me. I would have raised hell if it had been with a man, but the idea of my wife having a woman as a lover somehow didn't bother me, particularly while I had my camera installed. My only complaint was that I'd never get to as close to Lauren's lovely body as my wife would.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers