Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers

Eva blushed but his statement also helped ease the nervousness we all felt. I responded, "It was nothing that we planned on doing but it just happened. After 12 years of marriage we were looking to spice things up a bit and we took advantage of the opportunity of being out of town. It was the first time we had done something like that."

Sam said, "I admire that you two can be so open sexually. Not many couples can do that. Most men would be extremely jealous."

"I agree Sam. Most men would be jealous but seeing other men desire my wife makes me desire her even more and has strengthened our marriage."

Eva didn't say too much, I don't think she wanted to openly talk to them about fucking Sam just yet. We ate our main course and drank more wine. We were in no rush and sat around after we ate for an after dinner drink and desert. Eva, excused herself to use the restroom. While she was away I told Sam and Ron that I thought Eva was excited about tonight and while I wasn't positive, I thought she would enjoy Ron's company also. When Eva came back to the table we could see that she re-tied the bottom of her dress so that some of her right thigh was exposed as well as the fact that she was wearing stockings. Her bare thigh could be seen above the lace of her stockings.

Both men made comments on what a nice feature that was on a dress. She paused to acknowledge their comment and show them her leg and how the tie gave her some flexibility on how much she revealed. We could tell that the alcohol helped relax her so we decided to leave to have some drinks and do some dancing. Sam took us to a upscale club twenty minutes from the restaurant and we all had another drink in the limo along the way.

The club was pretty reserved, more for people our age. We were shown to a booth with leather sofa type seats in a semi-circle and table in the middle. The guys watched as Eva sat down; it was impossible for her to sit without showing off her thong in the tight, short dress she was wearing. We ordered drinks and Eva pulled me onto the dance floor. She was really shaking her ass and tits, gaining the attention of some of the guys in the room. I could see Sam and Ron leaning over talking to each other while their eyes were fixed on my dancing wife and I wondered what they were saying.

When the song ended I led Eva back to our booth but she didn't sit down, she still wanted to dance. "Ron will you dance with me? Jay doesn't like to dance much."

She didn't have to ask him twice and I watched as Ron danced with my wife. He was a much better dancer than I and Eva was dancing really close to him. He would occasionally place his hands on her hips but didn't go any further....yet. Sam replaced his friend for a couple of dances when a slow song came on. Watching my wife fast dance was good but watching her slow dance in another man's arms was exciting. Sam knew how far he could go with Eva, especially seeing it was a pre-arranged date. He wasted no time pulling her in close and grabbing two handfuls of her ass. You could tell Eva was swaying back and forth in order to rub against his growing dick. Sam then placed one of his hands around her bare back and slipped the other underneath her halter top to rub her tit and nipple.

Ron and I were watching this all take place when he commented, "Your wife is a wonderful dancer." I think he wondered how I could sit there and watch another man grope my wife and wanted to get a reaction out of me.

"My wife is a very sexy lady and exploring our fantasies has brought us closer together. I don't understand it myself but we are having a good time. You should enjoy it too."

I think he was looking for my approval and when the DJ played another slow song, he wasted no time cutting in on Sam so he could slow dance with my wife. I could see him whispering in her ear as he held her close and started feeling her body with his roaming hands. I could tell Eva was getting horny too by her letting Ron feel her ass and tits, it also sent a message to him that he was going to enjoy her even more back at the hotel.

After the song was over, Eva said she was thirsty so we ordered another round of drinks while she went to the restroom. I told the guys that we should probably leave after this drink and they agreed. When she came back, I could see that she slipped her thong into Ron's hand and we all smiled. He brought his hand up to his nose so he could take in the aroma of my wife's juicy thong. We could see her bald pussy up her dress as she sat down and when the waiter came with our drinks he noticed also. I wondered what he thought of my wife sitting there with no panties, drinking with three guys. Eva made sure that she gave us all a nice show, sitting in a very unladylike manner while we finished our drinks.

Sam then asked, "Would you like to continue the party in my hotel room?"

Eva quickly replied, "I thought you would never ask? Is Ron coming with us?"

To which Ron replied, "I wouldn't miss this for the world; as long as you're okay with me tagging along."

Eva winked at him and said, "Ron, I just gave you my underwear. What more approval do you need?" We all chuckled at that statement but I'm sure he was still in a state of disbelief and wanted confirmation.

As we made our way back to the limo, Eva had a little more bounce in her step. She was looking forward to a new adventure. In the limo, Eva sat between Sam and Ron while I sat across from them. They took turns kissing Eva while their hands roamed over every part of her body. Their hands found their way up her dress and I had a perfect view of them taking turns finger fucking her. It wasn't long before Ron untied her halter top exposing her breasts. They both fondled her tits before each took one of her nipples into their mouths, simultaneously sucking on them. Eva was moaning and squirming in her seat and came for the first time that evening. I noticed that the driver didn't have the privacy shield down and was watching as both men pleasured my wife.

Ron quickly pulled my wife's open legs up onto the seat and dove between her thighs and began eating her pussy and licking her clit. While Sam continued to play with her tits. It wasn't long before she had her second orgasm as we pulled up in front of the hotel. The driver came around and opened the door while my wife's legs were still spread wide and her breasts still exposed. He got a great view of her half naked body. She sat up, straightened the bottom of her dress while retying her top. She turned beet red seeing the driver and a couple of bellhops staring at her with wide grins on their faces. We were all hot and horny and couldn't wait to get to Sam's room.

His room was even more luxurious than ours and had private rooms for him and Ron with an even larger sunk in living room and bar than our suite. Eva had regained her composure by that point and requested another drink. Ron acted as the bartender and expertly prepared our choice of drink. Eva asked for the package she had sent up and told us we will really like it.

After about half our drinks were gone, Sam asked my wife, "Well, when are we going to see what's in the package?"

Eva replied, "Let me finish my drink and I'll go put it on while you replenish my glass."

As Eva took the package and headed to the bathroom to change, Ron told her, "I can't wait to open our surprise."

My wife just looked over her shoulder and winked, then lifted up the back of her dress to flash her ass.

While she was away Ron told me what a hot wife I have and thanking me for sharing her with him and Sam. He also apologized to Sam for thinking he was bullshitting about Eva. I told Ron to relax and enjoy the evening and treat my wife with respect. She sets the limits and please be respectful if she says no to something. They guys readily agreed. We then began to strip off our clothes while my wife was changing.

Eva opened the bathroom door and called out to me. When I approached her, she stuck her head out from behind the door and gave me some instructions. I didn't quite understand at the moment but when she came out I understood. Eva was wearing a sheer lace black camisole that had a plunging V-neck and lace up body with spaghetti straps and hooked in the back like a bra. It had a bare back and garters that held up matching lace stockings, a matching sheer lace black thong and black strap heels. Her outfit was topped off with a black lace choker, soft black wrist restraints that let her move her hands about 12 inches apart and a blindfold. She looked stunning.

She had me walk out into the living room where a naked Sam and Ron were anxiously awaiting her presence. They openly stared at my wife and told her how lovely she looked, telling her the outfit was a perfect choice.

As per her instructions I told the gentlemen, "Sam and Ron, I present my wife Eva to you for your enjoyment and pleasure. Eva, I want you to take good care of my friends"

"I'll do my best Jay."

Eva wanted me to "give" her away to her lovers. She was feeling a little submissive and wanted to "serve" them. It gave me an extra charge of excitement too. It was stating the obvious but I was verbalizing my approval to let them use my wife's body in any manner they wished. I was telling them in a very simple statement she was going to be their whore for the evening.

Both men approached Eva and ever so lightly began running their hands all over her lace covered body. Fours hands touching every inch of her. Their touch gradually turned into light feels of her until finally they were grabbing her exposed ass and feeling her breasts and nipples through the lace bodice. They had her sandwiched as they nuzzled her neck; their hard manhoods poking her as they kept their hands moving over her. Ron knelt behind her and was lightly feeling and nibbling her ass cheeks while Sam began to lick and suck her nipples through the lace. He then unsnapped her top in back, slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and peeled her top down to expose her naked breasts. He immediately went back to alternately sucking and feeling them. Ron kissed, licked and sucked his way up to suck one of her nipples himself. I thought I saw Eva's knees buckle a little as her breathing got heavy while having a man sucking each nipple.

Eva would later tell me that by wearing a blindfold, she was more aware of her other senses. She was more sensitive to the sounds and smells in the room. She could taste them more and her tongue was more aware of the shapes of their dicks. She was more sensitive to their touches and enjoyed not knowing when and where they would touch her next. She could tell the men apart simply by their tasted, smell or touch of their hand. Ron sucked more lightly on her nipples than Sam.

Sam then said, "Eva, it's time for you to get on your knees."

Eva silently obeyed his order and she quickly found two cocks poking at her face. Ron's dick was about the same size as Sam's but fatter. Eva took her bound hands and began to stroke Ron as she started to lick and kiss his balls. She then worked her way up to lick and suck on just the head. Ron then held her head from behind and began to slowly fuck my wife's mouth as she worked her tongue over the shaft in her mouth. Her head bobbed to meet his thrusts.

After a couple of minutes, Ron released his grip to allow Eva to turn her attention to Sam while stating, "Eva you are a great cocksucker. You have a magic tongue."

By that time, Sam's cock had already entered Eva's mouth and she began to give him his turn fucking her mouth. There is something sensual about watching your wife, dressed in sexy lingerie, hands bound, eyes blindfolded on her knees giving two guys a blowjob. Some guys get jealous if someone even looks at their wife and here was my wife, on her knees, sucking two cocks. This can't be normal. I got some great pictures of her with two dicks in her face and even trying to stuff them both into her mouth. I love watching my wife being a cocksucking whore.

Sam turned to Ron and asked, "Are you ready to fuck her yet?"

Ron replied, "Sounds good to me buddy."

That being said, Eva rose to her feet and Ron picked her up and carried her off to one of the large bedrooms with a king size bed; gently laying her down. He looked over Eva's lovely body encased in black lace, leaned over, ripped off her thong and spread her legs wide; her juicy pussy exposed and ready. He placed two pillows under her hips and climbed between her legs, teasing her pussy with his hard dick but also getting it wet in preparation for penetration.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me Ron. I'm so hot, I need it bad."

Ron responded, "I've been wanting to fuck you since I first saw you Eva. You are one sexy lady."

He then pressed forward and eased his dick into my wife's hot pussy as she let out a loud moan. "Fuck me Ron. Fuck me hard." A charge surged through my body as my wife begged for another man's cock.

Ron started pounding my wife's pussy as Sam and I watched. Eva pushed her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. Sam watched for a while then climbed onto the bed and fed his dick to Eva. She couldn't see it with the blindfold still on but felt him poking at her cheek. She turned to offer her mouth to him. Sam started to fuck my wife's mouth while his buddy used her pussy for his pleasure. I got some great pictures of this action before they switched places. I couldn't wait to share them with Zak when we got home. Not only did I get a thrill from sharing my wife but also from sharing her photos of being a slut.

The guys took turns using my wife's pussy and mouth and switching sexual positions. She loves getting fucked from behind and that position was probably easier for her to suck a dick at the same time. I think that was my favorite too. I love watching another man pound my wife's pussy while holding onto her hips, slapping her ass and fondling her cheeks. They also seem to be able to fuck her harder too. Maybe that's why she likes it so much.

Sam and Ron said things to Eva like, "You're such a hot piece of ass baby;" and "You are one great fuck, Eva." They also picked up on her love of being called dirty names such as a "slut" or a "whore." I love hearing it too.

"Are you enjoying being our little slut tonight Eva," Ron would ask.

While she was blowing Sam he asked, "How do you like being a cocksucking whore Eva?" She would moan or give a muffled response from her dick filled mouth and then suck and fuck with even more passion.

Ron informed her, "We plan on fucking you all night long baby."

She seemed to enjoy when Ron starting spanking her ass while fucking her doggie style. She would let out a high pitched moan of pleasure every time his hand landed on her ass cheek. He wasn't spanking her that hard, but enough to be able to hear that smack against her skin and her ensuing outburst of passion. I could hear how juicy her pussy was getting by that squishy sound every time Ron's cock went deep into her.

I saw Ron wet his thumb then start to play with Eva's asshole before he pushed it in, fucking her ass with his thumb as he pounded her from behind while still blowing Sam. That drove my wife to an extremely loud, muffled orgasm that triggered Sam pushing deep into her throat and starting to shoot his cum into her mouth. For all the extramarital fucking my wife has done, this is the first time one of the guys came in her mouth. She's tasted their cum but never swallowed their full load before. She was still moaning from the pleasure of Ron's dick penetrating her pussy so it made it harder for her to swallow Sam's cum and some of it was dripping out of her mouth, down her chin. I got a great picture of the dick in her mouth with cum dripping out. If that isn't being a cumslut, I don't know what is.

It didn't take Ron much longer before he filled her pussy with his sperm, fucking her hard from behind. He then announced his impending orgasm, "I'm gonna cum Eva."

He withdrew most of his dick from her cunt, then lunged deep. I got a great video of his balls convulsing and his ass cheeks clenching with each ensuing load cum he deposited into Eva's pussy. They all collapsed onto the bed, cum dripping from my wife's mouth and pussy. My wife looked up at me and knew what I wanted.

I wasted no time climbing between her legs to enjoy her freshly used pussy. It was so juicy and sloppy; my cock was quickly covered with another man's sperm as I entered my wife. Eva looked deep into my eyes while I was fucking her. I told her how much I loved her and she pulled my head to hers and planted a big kiss on my lips. I tried to pull away as her lips were still covered with sperm but she had a tight grip on me. She then stuck her tongue into my mouth forcing me to taste Sam's cum. We were both so passionate at the time, I didn't care as I continued fucking my wife while our two friends watched us.

Eva was now serving her third cock that evening. I then added my load to mix with Ron's. She looked so whorish as I climbed off of her after just fucking and sucking the three of us; her legs spread wide, cum dripping from her, dried sperm on her face while dressed in her sexy lingerie, blindfolded and tugging at the wrist restraints. I reached for my phone and got a picture, of course.

She peeled the blindfold off her head to get a look at three well satisfied men. Ron broke the silence, "Eva, that was amazing. You a one hot little lady."

Sam said, "I told you she was a fucking firecracker in bed didn't I? And you didn't believe me."

"I believe you now buddy I'll never doubt you again" was all Ron could say.

Eva went into the bathroom to clean up a little. While she was gone Sam and Ron thanked me for sharing her; telling me how lucky I was to have a hot wife like her. I told them experiences like this help us break the routine that we get stuck in our daily lives. They said it was difficult to imagine her at a PTA meeting or soccer game. Little did her friends know that underneath that soccer mom exterior was a housewife whore. They were fascinated when I told them I also let my best friend fuck her too.

When Eva returned there was a drink waiting for her and what was becoming her fan club. "That was fun guys." We all, naturally, agreed.

Eva had changed into a long, white gown with a deep V-neck that barely covered her tits and had two high slits. It was opaque so you could see through it but wasn't completely transparent. Her long, bare legs were exposed just past her hips with the material draped between her legs as she walked. She sat down and crossed her legs, leaving one leg exposed.

We sat around the bar chatting and drinking in the beauty of my lingerie clad wife. The guys watched every move Eva made and looked like they were plotting their next move as we all knew the night was just beginning. I couldn't help to think how bizarre this was; three naked guys standing around my seated wife at the hotel room bar, talking after they had just fucked her, waiting to recover so they could do it again. It was shortly after we started sipping our second drink that Sam and Ron began to run their hands over Eva's legs and started playing with her tits again.

Ron told Eva as he was stroking her leg, "You look so enticing."

To which she responded, "Well Ron, that was the whole idea. Men are so easy to entice." She uncrossed her legs and crossed the other as she watched us follow her every move.

She had a captive audience and knew it. She stirred her drink with her finger, then sucked the liquor off like she was performing a blow job. There is something so sexy about a woman when she gives you signals that she is available, besides already fucking both of them, she was letting them know she wanted more. Men want sex all the time but when a woman lets you know she wants it too, that makes her sexually attractive and Eva was giving off those signals. Ron and Sam clearly wanted more and Eva wasn't finished either.

Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers